Raildex

No demon zoo this week, but we got Kuroko's ass shot at least

Attached: 1588341431777.jpg (1280x720, 113.66K)

Nice ass.

Kuroko is delicious

Fuck it, I think I’m a lost cause but I find Kuroko with blood stains attractive as hell for some reason.

I only wish that the scene was in slow mo, and closer up. But I'll take it

So this leaves us 1 episode for dragon strike, 1 episode for bon epilogue, 8 episodes for beach filler, and 1 for dream ranker?

>They didn't fuck it up

Attached: 1584585942588.png (961x481, 301.68K)

Kuroko is disgusting and so are you. Fuck off.

Its gap moe/cool. Kuroko is this dainty, prissy little ojou, but shes also a touch little bitch that keeps fighting despite being banged up.

>touch
tough*, how the fuck did that happen

The angle in manga is way sexier and more natural. Nagai is a hack.

Attached: ass.jpg (1313x2004, 1.01M)

Kuroko has a terrible body and a shit personality. Don't know why so many of you stupid fucks were sperging over this shitty ass shot

This cunt isn't sexy. Fuck off

Yea we heard you the first time. You gonna be sperging about this all day, retard? Take a break if it bothers you so much, jesus

Holy fuck boys! Look at this!!!

Attached: ADBD38C2-EAEA-49BC-AECC-7CFFF72AD851.jpg (823x696, 153.73K)

Yea youre right, but I'll take what I can get. I was sure we werent getting anything since Misaki's tits got censored

The only sperging I see is all you retards screaming about this stupid shot which isn't anywhere near worth the attention it has gotten for years.

That’s hot dude. That’s so hot.

So your master plan is to screech like a sperging retard because you dont like something. Nice dude, very cool

Reminder that the BDs didn't include Gunha's original shirt and therefore Raildex bends the knee to its chinese overlords.

How is it possible to be THAT cute? I’ve never seen anything like it before.

So it's cool to screech like a monkey for however many years it's over a shitty manga panel just because it makes your special parts tingle for some shitty reason?

Just from this thread, all one guy. He does this every time Kuroko is mentioned. Isn't it sad?

But it isnt screeching. People are allowed to like things you fucking retard. You are screeching because youre asspained that someone likes Kuroko when you dont. Fucking deal with it

You don’t have to remind me. I already know that every single person in these threads likes Kuroko except that one single user.

True.

hurr durr unf unf unf hurrr muh ass shot muh ass shot hurr they better not fuck up muh ass shot is screeching

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT LIKE KUROKO STOP IT FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF
Kek

What kills me was that odd recap was around 6-7 minutes on top of the opening adding another one and a half. Could have easily added the dragon strike, but hey, as it looks good whenever the hell it happens.

Attached: 8b46000679760dcfb2401ef86b8536e9.jpg (984x969, 142.06K)

Most of the reviewers that review this series always seem to claim that Kuroko is the best character or one of the best. It never fails. Look for yourself.

as long as it looks good*

Why do they like her so much?

>wanting something to be adapted is screeching
>having expectations is screeching
So where are you when literally anyone expects anything? Where were you when people wanted Misaki underboob? Or Gunha showing up? or literally anything? Why werent you sperging out then?

Because you dont actually care about that and just want to justify your hatred for Kuroko. No need to pretend otherwise

does kuroko not wear fucking underwear or some shit

She’s just overall one of if not the best written character in the series and a lot of people don’t like to admit that but even people who review this series with no favoritism towards any character always seem to agree.

Worth it.

Attached: __shirai_kuroko_to_aru_majutsu_no_index_and_1_more_drawn_by_yagyuu__51d662e3da0eab80bb1ae474c37ae65c.png (1310x1740, 1.22M)

Reminder that it's probably the same guy that INSISTS Kuroko isn't popular.

I already fixed the image with an edit to make it more realistic but I can’t post it here unfortunately.

People don't screech about Misaki underboob like they do for this stupid ass shot. I don't care how much it tickles your pickle, it doesn't change the fact Kuroko is a shit character.

She’s literally the second most popular girl in the series. She sells the second most merchandise to this day. Type in Raildex merchandise and see what characters pop up the most.

You like her. Don’t worry user. You like her.

>People don't screech about Misaki underboob like they do for this stupid ass shot
But they did. Just stop

user is just pretending that user doesn’t like her because he wants everybody else to leave her alone so he can have her to himself.

>wanting Gunha to show up is equal to screeching for years about an irrelevant ass shot

That’s what people do with Saten as well. I’ve seen it with my own eyes!

>MP is present
>somehow he isn't the most autistic poster in the thread
Sasuga anti-Kuroko sperg.

Attached: 1562688994312.png (363x573, 232.14K)

I've only seen a few posts about Misaki underboob in comparsion to years of "hnng unngh hnng muh Kuroshit ass"

Thorposter has always been worse. That user literally just tries to cause fights instead of discussing the series. I’ve said this many times before and you all don’t listen.

>dude nice they included the ass shot
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP IT STOP TALKING ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW FUCK KUROKO I HATE HER SO BAD GOD DAMN IT STOP IT!!!

Attached: 1584710588137.png (705x645, 520.71K)

Misaki isn’t as popular this season so that’s obvious. Kuroko is a lot more famous among the anime community. Use your brain.

Look harder then retard

>I like Kuroko but I’m going to pretend that I hate her so that I have less competition and can have her for myself

Attached: 2C8A20A1-FA07-4014-ADD9-9DFE8DF05C8A.gif (662x720, 304.63K)

And Mikoto too!!!

Attached: 1588340485962.jpg (588x717, 54.63K)

Friendly reminder that Kuroko is a good character.

It's embarrassing and disgusting on a primal level. Like watching someone eat a literal turd and talk about how good it is when there's a fridge full of edible food.

Where are her panties

She’s the best character! She’s the BEST ONE!!

Kuroko is a rapist and deserves a Mental Out lobotomy

I’ll accept it

Kuroko would beat Misaki in a 1v1 though.

Just be sure to sperg out this hard about people being excited about Mikoto's ass shot next week. You arent a filthy fucking hypocrite, right?

I have a scat femdom fetish. I want to be forced to eat shit out of a dog bowl and drink a girls piss to wash it all down with.

Cant argue with that. Misaki has a certain way of jobbing that can’t be underestimated.

*click*

And that is just as disgusting as these retards that think Kuroko's shitty ass looks good

You don’t. You’d chicken out at the last second.

It takes longer to pull a remote out of a purse and find a button than it does to teleport and take down a girl that’s probably one of the worst fighters in the series compared to one of the best.

I'm getting second hand embarrassment from you

Who’s the strongest ojou-sama?

Yeah and that’s all Homura had to do against Mami and you seen how that turned out.

Attached: 5ABA734F-FD81-49DA-91B6-A347E17B8644.jpg (1280x720, 58.95K)

*uses ability without the remote and mindfucks everything ins a giant radius*

And I get embarrassment and disgust from Kurokoshitters

Kongou! Kongou! Kongou!

50/50. When she's actually written with some restraint (serious parts of Railgun manga arcs, Index Vol 8, vol 3, etc.) I like her, but it feels like most of her appearances play her as a rapey dyke which is not likeable and gets old.

No I wouldn't. Mainichi ga M! and Starless are my favorite VN's.

Episode was ass as usual/10

Why does Kuroko have a fat ass all of a sudden?

For mikoto's birthday tomorrow, all we got was kuroko

Attached: 81022317_p0.jpg (818x1158, 554.91K)

You’d have the same chance of Kuroko just ending the fight by teleporting something inside of her. Under stress espers can’t use their abilities properly and yet Kuroko wouldn’t do that but then again Misaki wouldn’t do that either.

Birthday girl! She’s a birthday girl it’s M I K O T O, Yea! and when you sing this song with her you won’t sing it alone no no! Now come and party with the group these girls are having so much fun! No you do not need an invitation come play in the sun! sun! sun!

Now growing up is fun and so we, play and play and play! But don’t forget the time is passing faster by the day day day! And so we’ll see you very soon Mikoto keep your spirits high! Your next birthday is on the way! May is coming day by day! Mikoto’s love is here to stay!!!!!! And friendship is not far away!

Attached: 0ADEDE82-1A20-4FD1-ABB0-8D40DE5A1CD1.gif (320x178, 368.58K)

It’s just for comedy. You can’t say you don’t like her just because of that.

Also it’s not Mikoto’s birthday!!!! She’s had like 16 birthdays this year already! STOP SAYING ITS HER BIRTHDAY!!!

>You’d have the same chance of Kuroko just ending the fight by teleporting something inside of her.
You dont because they goes against her character. Where as Misaki is completely in character to mental nuke everything if she truly feels threatened. Misaki wins.

Unfortunate

I guess people it's gonna be REEEE NO DRAGONS next week (when they should be happy that they're taking their time) but this episode it's been really good (most notably Kuroko vs Mitori and 5.3 bits) and with the OST being on point (as in the last few episodes).

Mikoto's birthday is tomorrow MP

Okay so let’s talk about in character. The ONLY way Kuroko would ever fight Misaki who she knows is a level five is if Misaki was activity hurting people or in the middle of something highly illegal in which case Kuroko knowing she’s a level five would teli dropkick her from behind and one shot her or bring equipment to cancel out her ability.

She is a bold young maiden that confronts the dark side with courage and force. Don't go patronising that bravery with that shitty oujo culture. So what Kuroko loves to live at the edge, where she is either one punch away from being raped or one hit away from finishing off a distracted scum.

Attached: 20200330_211629.jpg (676x833, 214.91K)

Thanks user. You be quiet now.

I mean I'm disappointing and worried about the rest of the season, but its fine as long as they dont fuck it up

Yeah, I bet you think Kuroko would beat Accelerator and Kakine too.

>can't click spats but will click teleportation
That shitter loses 9/10

is she wearing a thong?

In character Kuroko wouldn’t beat them but she could take Mugino, Misaki and Mikoto.

Nope, she always starts out non lethal. Kuroko loses

>could take Mugino
LMAO

Im just concerned that it will fuck with the pacing for the rest of the season. Might have to skip a lot of ED's for dream ranker

PURE SEX

Attached: 1588340129366.png (950x624, 412.14K)

A drop kick knockout from behind is non lethal. Kuroko knows Misaki is a level five. She’d 100% just knock her out. She does so with random skill out all the time.

I miss Bobby.

I think we can all agree, JC Staff have failed once again. Time for a change.

You can when it dominates her screentime. Unless you're very patient and consume everything with her in it Kuroko feels like a caricature.

>He's comparing 1 and 2s reaction speed to Misaki

They’re literally equal. She has lasers that have to travel to people and Kuroko can teleport not only herself but random things into people.

So honestly if someone would teleport a stone into Gunha brain without him noticing you or anything from over 30 m how he could defened?
Guts would not help him cause he would not know what hit him to properly formulate response.
Same with doing that to Touma or Mugino or pretty much anyone who doesn't have automatic field reading or defence ability to notice teleporter's actions.

I’d argue that at range Kuroko has the bigger advantage.

A part of me was secretly hoping they'd fuck Railgun T up so that they'd be banned from ever touching this franchise ever again

Teleporting assassins would be unfair.

The same could be said about a normalfag with a gun, whats your point retard?

Gun comes from the outside so it’s much more plausible that an esper would be able to detect something like a gun even counting very low level electro espers. Even Mii can tell if somebody is armed and she’s a level 2/

They have fucked it up.

They didn’t. You stop that.

We need Kuroko AU spin-off where she wasn't saved by Mikoto but instead fallen to the dark side and mutilated her abusers using teleportation and joined Mugino gang or some assassins group.
Her nemesis would be good Mikoto who she would have to break sexually.

Reminder that Kamijou Touma is a TOTALLY FUCKING NORMAL High School Boy you can find anywhere

Attached: Level0.jpg (300x428, 38.24K)

They have.

Sounds like shitty fanfiction desu

Nice

Attached: 1257647804789.jpg (189x184, 8.44K)

Gunha is shit against most things that initially and inexplicably lethal. It's why he says he should get serious or he'd die against Shiftkoto or almost killing Junko with one hit despite bleeding from a slap minutes ago.

It's good that he isntantly recognized that Ayus dog needed a bit more dosage of guts than usual. As long as he can gauge the amount of guts necessary, he'll mostly be fine

Point is that most fights in Raildex are idiotic cause in most there's just a very simple way to defeat Touma but everyone is doing everything so Touma would win instead.

You should read the spinoff manga about it. It’s called Morning Star.

Nope.

Misaki a pile of shit

I think that phrase is what is killing liking Index for me, cause it's full of complete bullshit and they still use it.
That's why I prefer Railgun and other spin-offs to Index cause in them Touma is not presented as normal boy wannabe.

>Point is that most fights in Raildex are idiotic cause in most there's just a very simple way to defeat Touma but everyone is doing everything so Touma would win instead.
Except there isnt, read the novels. Also Touma usually has to team up to win any more, dumbfuck secondary

Yeah. Touma pretty much sucks now.

He always has. I’ve been saying so since day one.

If he always sucks maybe his pairing with Gunha has still a chance.
I rememebr that yaoi doujin where Touma sucks out Gunha guts from the penis to help his case.

This is true. Villains turn their brains off when Touma is invovled but sometimes Kamachi is good at explaining it and other times it's awful

Not enough.

Oh, it was MP. No wonder the post seemed extra retarded

t. Tsuchianon

MP is sexually frustrated. Please understand.

And you’re not? You probably get a MASSIVE erection just from looking at this don’t you?

Attached: DFE4A654-2578-43BA-B29D-A426E9C7F8F1.jpg (800x449, 112.34K)

You got me there MP! I’ll admit you got me there!

It's just because we are following it through his eyes. Everyone else knows he's a fucking freak. It took Kamisato like an hour to figure that out and he was absolutely banking on Touma being "normal" like him.

When you’ve dedicated your entire career to talking up magic side sluts and you find out you’re more interested Saten anyways

Attached: AC2B92B8-5C3E-4AE1-88AA-68CF3A55E1C2.jpg (629x720, 75.69K)

That much filler? Because I’ve missed these characters so much so that honesty sounds fun.

Untie Uiharu’s bikini top, Saten!

It happens to the best of us.

best girl wears shorts. what is this heresy!?

>ass shot
Excuse me? What in the actual fuck? No, really, what is this shit even? Not only do I fail to see the ass in that picture, but the gluteal muscles are anatomically absent altogether. It's like the legs just suddenly join together at some point and then suddenly there's the back already. How does that even happen? How do you go from a 2D model of a human being to THAT!? It's like a fucking time-space anomaly, a blasphemy against the very image of God who made Adam to be in his own likeness, a scientific aberration, a perturbation of the ying and the yang, a violation of the laws of nature, a glitch in the matrix.
Everything is broken beyond repair, we had one fucking job, to not fuck shit up, and we failed. Just bomb us into eternal oblivion upon us already, holy fucking shit.

I edited it to make it look better and more realistic but it’s not safe to post here. Want me to post it anyways? (For the boys)

I just watched this episode this morning actually. Isn’t Saten just the best? She can read the room and will help you out without the rest noticing while also being an evil skirt lifter. She’s so complex

She’s a total girl. I’ve never been so impressed with how girly a full girl could ever be until I witness true feminine beauty. Confirmed beauty and certified Ruiko. She brings honor to the family name. Good job.

She’s got kitten mittens too! She’s got kitten mittens too! Don’t forget about that!

The true queen

Attached: 3giqi8tz96w41.jpg (1687x1741, 393.31K)

Ohh I won’t! Don’t worry user! I WONT!! Satens puff pads have stopped me from committing suicide and I have since then gotten three raises in my line of work. She saved my life.

Well Kuroko would get the best seat since they’re best friends. That’s only common sense.

Am I supposed to be impressed?... because I am.

Holy FUCK boys! Look at those fucking drills on that human in the back! Look at the SIZE of those things! Jesus Christ! That’s so hot!

This is the best anime image posted on 4ch in 2020 so far.

How dead am I if I punch Silvia or Brunhild?

This isn’t how things are in the LN but this is how things should be. I fully believe that with all my heart.

Drills are a sign of a whore

Is that why she’s always around Misaki?

CHADkoto

I'm pretty sure he has enough guts even in his sleep to survive something like that, it' s not like he' s a normal person who needs to raise his power-level consciously.
But a surprise 4.5-5 level attack will likely kill him. But then again, Kakine-Fridge needed only pieces of brain and organs to keep working, so Gunha's brain could also regenerate if not destroyed instantly.