How can he be a literal homo when he has such a cute sister like Sakura...

How can he be a literal homo when he has such a cute sister like Sakura? What the fuck were they thinking with this character?

Attached: 2975567-touya kinomoto.jpg (225x350, 24.76K)

If you actually had a sister you wouldn't need to question it.

I don't think having a sister turns you into a cocksucker.

it does stop you from being a siscon

He never experienced the sexual trauma as a child that would turn him into a sister diddler. OP is a retarded faggot.

Yukito and Yue are genderless, as are all Clow's familiars. CCS is a very anti-homosexual anime despite first appearances, what with Xiaoren's crush on Yukito being just a phase, and Tomoyo accepting that Sakura will never be happy with her because Sakura isn't gay.

Attached: 1581798106846.png (1244x720, 403.84K)

But he certainly experienced his uncle diddling his asshole right? You "muh trauma" fags are truly embarrassing. Literally astrology tier bullshit.

>what with Xiaoren's crush on Yukito being just a phase
Xiaoran's crush wasn't exactly a phase,I think it was just misguided attraction due to Yue's magic.A lot of the relantionships in this series can be explained with "children don't understand what love is"

His sister is a whore anyway.

No it doesn't, speak for yourself.

shaoran was attracted to the moon's magic and it would have been morally terrible for tomoyo to force sakura to love her despite not being gay.
yukito ends up dating touya anyway, so i'm really not sure where you're getting this information from. CLAMP loves homos, have you not heard about their jotaro x kakyoin mpreg doujinshi?

Attached: 1546032142376.jpg (998x810, 99.63K)

>A lot of the relantionships in this series can be explained with "children don't understand what love is"

Attached: Justateacherandhisstudent.jpg (436x640, 94.28K)

>CCS is a very anti-homosexual anime
Or you're an idiot.

incest is an only child's fetish desu. that being said, it's none of my business if you fuck your own sister. but having siblings does introduce an ick-factor for most people.

He liked both dudes and christmas cakes, he's not a lolifag

It isn't because for one, I'm not an only child and still support incest and for it to happen in the first place at any point, your sweeping assumption would have to be wrong.

>most people

Lol. CLAMP was basically created by fujoshi to make fujoshi stuff.

>incest is an only child's fetish desu
>it does stop you from being a siscon
This is what I was responding to. If you hate incest or anyone who engages in it that's up to you, but you can't make that sort of broad assumption that no one with a sibling has any sort of interest in it.

then why did they create such a sexy loli?

Didn’t CLAMP specifically say that Sakura didn’t reciprocate Tomoyo’s feelings because she sees her only as a friend and not because she’s a girl?

I think in this instance it was love,but one that's bound to end eventually.She knows she loves her teacher,but doesn't really consider anything beyond that.You know,like actual kid crushes.

i already amended it to say "most people". do you want me to specifically say it is for only children + degenerates on Zig Forums? this is not really relevant anyway, because we're talking about touya kinomoto, who would obviously not be attracted to his sister.

Attached: 1588228764196.png (400x527, 460.49K)

But you can't relly be a siscon unless you have a sister so your argument makes no sense. You just need to accept that sisters can be a turn-on for based onii-chans

Attached: 1586952726451.jpg (720x588, 42.64K)

An oldie but a goodie.

Attached: 1197492949374.jpg (600x800, 132.33K)

Incestfag pls.

still based

You said "most people" as an extension to the same post where you said it was an only child's fetish and only as producing an ick-factor, rather than a neutral or interested view in the subject. Still, you're probably right if you say "most people" aren't interested in it.

He banged sensei though

>didn't mention Touya and Mizuki
>didn't mention Sakura's parents were teacher and student too
Missing those

There's Eriol and Mizuki too, which is TWO forms of age gap.