Why, precisely, do you think I have served as Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13 for a thousand years...

>Why, precisely, do you think I have served as Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13 for a thousand years? Because in all those thousand years, no Shinigami was born to rival me in strength.

Was he right?

Attached: 81051950_p0.jpg (1024x1023, 804.08K)

I mean until Ichigo came along, yes.
Aizen literally needed a magic mcguffin that makes him immortal AND an arrancarr made SPECIFICALLY to counter Yamamoto.

Probably yes, to this point Aizen wasn't ascended yet and Ichibe is older than him. Although maybe Kenpachi was stronger physically? He was often described as unrivaled in strength ( maybe just in comparison to other captains idk. )

No, there are others that could've beaten him, but they died long before he did.
Unless I'm actually right and he sealed half of his power in the Soukyoku.

Was it him or central 46 that ceased Kenpachi's kendo training for fear of him being too OP?

Is there anything cooler than a wise and old ass looking martial arts dude, who's always very calm and polite, eventually letting loose in the face of an overpowering evil, soundly beating it to a pulp and then slightly cracking his back while saying 'heh, I think I'm getting old'?
I don't think so.

Cent 46.

There might be some challengers in Muken.

Are you all spics?

Aizen needed so many things to work in his favor to attempt to take Yamamoto down. The only people who could be competitive with Yamamoto’s strength were probably people from his generation, but by the time we are in the current timeline they had to have died off. Ichigo being the main character can rival, maybe Kenpachi physically? Yamamoto even had his past students try to take him on and he STILL won and overpowered them.

Urahara and his bullshit bankai was probably stronger
Actually, so was Shinsui's come to think about it

>Was he right?
Yes.

Yama would incinerate them both before they get to do anything. Urahara particularly. He's not very well suited to fight against brute strength enemies.

Yes. Ichigo and Kazui weren’t born yet. Both of them are stronger than him.

And yet a magic seal stole his bankai and made him job immediately.

not really. If he wasn't so prideful and let Orihime given him a new arm he would have won handily.

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

If Aizen could devise a counter to his bankai then so could Urahara.

So that thumbnail's intentionally making it look like he has a giant cock, right?

nah you're just gay

Sí señor

Aizen's means of doing so involved getting a magical space marble, and then using it for 10 years in hope of creating a super chimera with exactly one job.

Isnt that Squad Zero paintbrush guy stronger than Yamamoto?

genryusai was stronger than peak strength ichigo, it's a shame he got memed during both of his fights

retarded fucking namefag, kill yourself

bullshit. Peak Ichigo is a higher being who you can't even feel his energy.

Ink Monk was super fucking overpowered. Only Ywhach and his stupid hax could defeat his renaming abilities.

Someone post the LIKE A BLACK pic please.

>Why, precisley, did you think showing off all your Bankai techniques in front of the enemy was a good idea exactly, oldman?

Attached: 420-BLAZE-IT-ERRYDAY-RIP-IN-PIECE-BRO.png (182x373, 65.49K)

Yes. Aizen needing to cheapshot him instead of spamming Kurohitsugi speaks of Genocide's strength.

Attached: WoWVlXl.gif (450x257, 2.59M)

Post some Bleach meems bros, it's been so long

Attached: 1584751484363.jpg (453x358, 54.44K)

Yeah but he was probably older, that fuckeR is pretty much immortal.

I dropped bleach sometime during TYBW, how strong is Yamma compared to Squad 0?

his bankai is so god damn broken yes, he could job god damn every fucking character in a fight at once except Plot Yhwachole