Goblin Slayer

I don’t like this anime, yet I want to hear other anons discuss about it and if they like it or not.
>Why do you like the show or atleast follow it?
>Why don’t you like the show or stop following it?
>What are ways to improve the story, characters, and Goblin Slayer himself?
>What are your thoughts on the recent movie?
>Who’s best girl and why is it priestess?
>How come most of the main cast, including GS’s party, are bland at best and poorly written at worst?
>How come theres no Goblin Slayer vs Conan the Barbarian?

Attached: Savage_Sword_of_Goblin_Slayer.jpg (1125x1379, 710.17K)

OP here, what would happen if Goblin Slayer fought Grom the Paunch from WHF?

Attached: C081F7B2-4D76-476A-8354-3EB58D2A1AE1.jpg (1125x1608, 1.21M)

>anime

If you want to talk about goblin slayer
Read the manga first
Then wait for the monthly manga and biweekly side manga dump threads

Like the show mainly because of priestess girl and the intro is really good. I like goblin slayers severe autism and interactions but it's kinda lame how every character is revolving around him now. Killing the bigger goblins is also neat

Aight, might as well waste my time reading the manga. It’s not like I got anything better to do.

Sex and violence stuff trying to appeal edgy teenagers
The story and premises do not make sense at all. The only way to make it work is to make characters a retard except the MC.
The manga and anime made people wow simply because of goblin sex scene, which would be shocking if you do not know what interspecies hentai manga is.

The only way you can enjoy this piece of shit is to force yourself believing every insult and offence to your intelligence while reading.

You oddly expressed my exact thoughts about this shit.

Attached: 3D51A19F-73F8-48EE-8DDD-CECBCD743D26.jpg (1125x702, 283.69K)

The anime is a shit adaptation and would never have interested me if I was animeonly

The manga had a great opening:
>rape and tits to hook the viewer
>Goblin Slayer lecture on goblins breaks down what kind of world this is
>GS murders baby gobs to show how crazy he is

The rest of the story is GS autism and the efforts of his friends to rehabilitate him into a normal human being
The manga is the best adaption because it keeps the board game shit to a minimum, presenting the world as more or less a straight fantasy

Priestess girl is the only being that I care about in this show.

>it's kinda lame how every character is revolving around him now.

Priestess clings to him but the other three also go on their own adventures, it's just not the focus of the story

Ozaki just left to do some cute boys surfing movie trilogy so season 2 may be better.

This post kinda sums up my feelings of GS. It's good for the introductory chapters that delivers its edge, but doesn't have much else going for it after that. Like 20 chapters in, it becomes harem shit.

>Like 20 chapters in, it becomes harem shit.
It's not really that bad of a harem. Priestess, elf and GG are capable. CG is bland but inoffensive.
The worst is SM but she isn't part of the main cast. Don't let the coomers get to your head when they meme her.

I just like to see goblin slayer and priestess killing goblins, i dont care about everyone else

>edgy
Opinion discarded.

Bump

i fell in love with sword maiden
i want to rescue her

She may have been abused and traumatized, but she kinda busty tho.

Attached: 86C9130F-0708-4E46-8619-0355450100C4.jpg (720x550, 58.71K)

Attached: FA06CE1E-99B3-41D4-9851-0D0A04A10C85.png (545x476, 161.76K)

Says the man who rather fucks goblins then rest in a cottage with an big titty cowgirl.

Attached: C700B79D-328A-480B-BE3F-50E31E092CDA.jpg (1125x921, 601.24K)

but that's the point

>give girls attention
lol

Attached: 76BC085B-E22C-4A9A-99DC-D3D46846E514.jpg (750x1232, 228.17K)

Yeah I know, I watched the damn show.

I fell in love with her during this chapter.

Attached: 21.jpg (900x1350, 301.14K)

If you'd rather tarnish your mental image with shitty 3D models with stiff animation rather than dynamic, exciting art, watch the anime then fag.

I initially got hooked because it was like watching a D&D batman: the focus was on how the main character wasn't the strongest but on how he was resourceful / had unquestionable will power

I liked it but I haven't read it in a while

>which would be shocking if you do not know what interspecies hentai manga is
is this supposed to be a bad thing?

The main manga dropped that for the character interaction of the main party. But thankfully Year One still focuses more on his own learning and adapting.

But what about the story? If I don’t the story nor it’s art, I might as well switch to another fantasy manga or comic like Elric or Conan.

Execution is a big part of why a formula works or not. If you remember GS for its ugly 3D models, it's going to drag on the whole experience for you.