The ending

Just finished naruto shippuden and i have some questions and frustations
>what the fuck was that "ending"?
>who was the girl that meets kakashi at the cemetery?
>what happened with the snake lady that kabuto had captured?
>why naruto starts dating with hinata off camera
>why spend god knows how much time meandering around after naruto gets hold of the kyubi chakra and then when the 4 hokages are together they show 30 seconds of them interacting
>why the end battle starts mid way through the series?
>why the most exiting and best realized part of the whole story happens a quarter way in naruto shippuden (the pain thing)
>why they put the brother of rikudou sennin when he does virtually nothing and then goes back to his planet?
>was all of this just so i also have to watch boruto?

Attached: naruto_ep168_narutosback.bmp.jpg (1263x711, 250.31K)

What?
What?
What?
>why they put the brother of rikudou sennin when he does virtually nothing and then goes back to his planet?
What?
Are you sure you watched Naruto shipuudden and not something entirely different?

Imagine being this dumb. Is this the power of speedwatching?

>>what the fuck was that "ending"?
A good one, retard.
>>who was the girl that meets kakashi at the cemetery?
Asuma's daughter, retard.
>>what happened with the snake lady that kabuto had captured?
Anko survived, retard.
>>why naruto starts dating with hinata off camera
There's a whole movie about it that came out simultaneously wiht the shows ending, retard.
>>why spend god knows how much time meandering around after naruto gets hold of the kyubi chakra and then when the 4 hokages are together they show 30 seconds of them interacting
Learn English, retard.
>>why the end battle starts mid way through the series?
Because it's a big war, and all other conflict until that point had been merely domestic conflict and terrorist attacks, retard.
>>why the most exiting and best realized part of the whole story happens a quarter way in naruto shippuden (the pain thing)
Because you're too retarded to follow long arcs, retard.
>>why they put the brother of rikudou sennin when he does virtually nothing and then goes back to his planet?
Jesus Christ, Pedro.
>>was all of this just so i also have to watch boruto?

You should stop speedwatching, you retarded nigger.

it's what happens when Kishimoto puts in unresolved plot points although this could just be the anime only sheet for the first 2

Shut the fuck up spic.
If there is anything worse than a Narutard, it's a Hispanic one.

t. retard

seething narutards really do put a smile on your face

>What?
after the death of the 3rd kakashi (i think) goes on his own to the cemetary and a purple headed lady appears, i thought it was the rin character turns out she also died
>kabuto captured the apprendice of orochimaru and thats the end of it
>around the 250th episode the 4th ninja war starts
>that
quite sure

>what the fuck was that "ending"?
Trash
Irrelevant character. They were ANBU together or something
Forgetting best girl's name just like Kishi forgot her existence. I think Orochi left Anko in the cave after getting released from her.
>why naruto starts dating with hinata off camera
Because Kishi doesn't know what character development is.
>why spend god knows how much time meandering around after naruto gets hold of the kyubi chakra and then when the 4 hokages are together they show 30 seconds of them interacting
Kishi can't write. See Samurai 8 for reference
Same answer as previous question
>why the most exiting and best realized part of the whole story happens a quarter way in naruto shippuden (the pain thing)
That was like 3/4 the way through if you remove all the filler. War arc is just trash
Boruto cash grab
>was all of this just so i also have to watch boruto?
Yes

>also never showed kakashi's face

>>what the fuck was that "ending"?
Aliens, read Boruto for more information
>>who was the girl that meets kakashi at the cemetery?
Mirai? Asuma's daughter.
>>what happened with the snake lady that kabuto had captured?
She got fat as fuck and is still a teacher
>>why naruto starts dating with hinata off camera
He didn't date her offcamera, he plowed her box , married her, and they both had two kids.
>>why spend god knows how much time meandering around after naruto gets hold of the kyubi chakra and then when the 4 hokages are together they show 30 seconds of them interacting
Good question. I will put it in my cringe compilation.
>>why the end battle starts mid way through the series?
you mean Pain? I'm confused
>>why the most exiting and best realized part of the whole story happens a quarter way in naruto shippuden (the pain thing)
Because that arc was originally going to be the final one.
>>why they put the brother of rikudou sennin when he does virtually nothing and then goes back to his planet?
He went to the moon, to watch over his mommy.
>>was all of this just so i also have to watch boruto?
Congrats on figuring it all out.

>There's a whole movie about it that came out simultaneously wiht the shows ending, retard.
how is it called?

She was mourning for the coughing guy who got killed by Gaara's master, she even says his name.

Yugao, a comrade of his from ANBU and the girlfriend of Hayate, the proctors during the Chunin Exams with the cough.

She survived and got fat. She appears in the last chapter.

Based

Silly user, you had to watch the super special secret manga chapter for that.

The last: naruto the movie

>Mirai? Asuma's daughter.
no, it happened after the death of the 3th hokage

so she was irrelevant

thanks

Why was Anko so hated by Kishimoto?
Whenever she appeared in Naruto or shitpuudden she was either beaten or restrained Orochimaru or Kabuto.
Originally she was introduced as a top tier ninja, infused with special powers by the big evil guy and capable of leading the most dangerous stage of the chunin exams. So then why did she never get to shine even once? Eventually, Kishimoto just dropped any effort he put into her design and turned her into a fatty bitch, which is ridiculously stupid for a ninja on duty.

>why didn't they give us more of best goddess?
Yes, why indeed

Attached: yandere goddess.gif (500x360, 1.75M)

This shit makes me want to through up.

Attached: 1578887847598.jpg (1600x1200, 519.07K)

Not every character has to be a main character. She had her moments and served her purpose in the story. Her entire story was based around having been Orochimarus bitch so naturally that's how she was portrayed.
Every single scene she is ever in she is shown snacking constantly.
So when it came time to time skip Kishimoto made her chubby.
It's not unrealistic and it does fit her character.

>how is it called?
Assblasted Sakurafags: Keikaku Rises

>Anko survived
but at what cost

Attached: b.jpg (602x339, 63.36K)

>anime went on hiatus because of the coronga
>we were about to get an anime exclusive arc that was going to explain more of the Otsutsuki and Kara
I need mommy Kaguya, she's a lovable retard.

Attached: 1566244357587.png (419x370, 127.36K)

The real question is, who here has the best world map of naruto?

Imagine living in the hidden rain village surrounded by 3 juggernauts.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 12.58.02 PM.png (866x586, 414.17K)

>Not every character has to be a main character
That's true, but we are talking about Naruto here. Ultimately it's a kids show, and portraying an emotionally scarred and physically abused young woman completely and utterly failing at everything she ever does, including living her own life properly, is pretty hard stuff to swallow.

Man of culture, people keep claiming that the chuunin exam or the zabuza arc were the best part of Naruto and fail to realize that the serie's storytelling peaked in the pain's arc.

>There's a whole movie about it that came out simultaneously wiht the shows ending, retard.
>Learn English, retard.
>kyubi chakra
>Learn English, retard.
Not even English. And saying retard after every sentence doesn't make you any less of a retard.

I want to cuddle with and kiss her belly folds

>r-retard...!
>I-I did it... I won....