IT MUST BE SOMETHING

IT MUST BE SOMETHING

Attached: loghop4.png (646x483, 575.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jeARzaiZZTo
youtube.com/watch?v=BbZIAKIzBNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ZAT COMES FROODIN INTWOOO MAI HAAT

IN THE AIR TONIGHT

Wow, I opened Zig Forums while the intro played and I instantly saw this thread.

Attached: 20200501_224249.jpg (4032x3024, 2.99M)

IT MUST BE SOMETHING
THAT LEAVES ME TROUGHT THA SUPACE BETWEEN

Yang, Reinhard, Oberstein and Ruental are the best characters in this show. Fight me.

IT SEEMSUH SO FAH AWAY,

REEVE COHM BUT IS ONRII A STAAAT

Attached: Sieg kaiser trump.png (1600x1330, 970.08K)

Captain Heterochromia was retarded and his hissy fit arc made no sense at all.

This was my favorite opening but why did they pick someone with a really strong accent instead of someone that could sing well in English like in the other openings?

Yang, Shonkompff, Poplan, Mittermeyer, Mueller

> Implying Schenkop was not the most based character

I always wondered the same thing, wasn't it the same singer for the other 3 too?

Almost forgot Schenkopf. Love him.

Of course it didn't make sense. He was too proud to just explain the situation to Reinhard, and deep down he wanted to throw a hissy fit against the Kaiser anyway to show his strength.

SOMEWHERE THERE'S A PLACE IN MY HEART
IN THE SKIES OF LOVE

Attached: 1429298028478.png (691x801, 475.28K)

The whole culmination of the half-assed "grand plot" of the earth cult was pretty half baked and cringe.

Insanely painful deaths at the hands of such retards added insult to injury for me.

This ending hit so different when they played it out of order after episode 82

Attached: hikari no hoshi wo koete.png (1005x755, 704.5K)

The earth cult is retarded and really insulted the seriousness of the show. They should've just used Rubinsky alone as the "villain"

I respect the fact that they tried to represent all the different kinds of political phenomena
but yeah the earth cult was pushing it, the Rubinsky subversion plot could have been better.

Like where the fuck was the arc with his son and shit going?

That entire episode felt uneasy. If you pay attention you can notice that the music stops when Yang takes his sleeping pills

They should've just replaced the earth cult with space isis if they wanted to represented terrorism.

It's a shame LoGH didn't really feel futuristic. It feels like it's set in the 70s, but in space. And I wish they explored the different cultures and languages more in this show, but hey, it's only 110 episodes.

Also, what's the deal with their religion? Why the hell do they worship the Norse gods?

There was a lot of problems with the plot in the final season but they at least wrapped it up nicely.

I'm pretty happy with the series as a whole imo.

Don't mind me, just posting the absolute best OP/ED in the entire series.

youtube.com/watch?v=jeARzaiZZTo

Attached: 1432358300735.png (500x375, 259.39K)

Not even the best music in Gaiden.

youtube.com/watch?v=BbZIAKIzBNE

what shows even approach this tier of based

especially when everything in the past decade is a seasonal fapfig commercial

Maybe not even close to the same genre
but I feel like GTO or Lupin III is pretty based.

Attached: 1421487698374.png (500x371, 206.52K)

Kircheis?????

Ginger cunt

yeah, you're right, lupin III is based

Replace the chink with the gale wolf and you're right.

It not being futuristic and them being basically pagan is what makes it great

Show jumped the shark a little bit when Cell betrayed Vegeta-sama, but I still enjoyed it until the end

Except the narrator holy fuck. Shut the hell up seriously. Ruined the tension so many times.