Now, that everyone has finally calmed down after all these years...

Now, that everyone has finally calmed down after all these years, can we finally appreciate the greatest love story ever told?

Attached: Best.png (531x796, 904.61K)

>masturbated to loli more times than I can count
>cant jack it to Rin
>I find the ending uncomfortable

I don't get it, I think it may be my fatherly instinct kicking in for once and telling me I'm being a faggot.

How was this ending universally hated? How did the mangaka manage to pull that off? How did she do that?

There is a lot ot unpack here

The time skip completely fucked up the course of the story. Then it became "lol i love you daikichi, pls make incest babby with me"

>incest
They're not blood related though?

Which was a complete ass pull. And Daikichi still raised her as her father figure the entire story, making it pseudo-incest.

It's a great normalfilth filter.

because rin is fucking ugly

Oh dam
What anime is this so I can... avoid it?

What are you doing?

Attached: 1236911461594.jpg (640x480, 41.13K)

ok

She never saw him as a father, she never calls him dad.

I can't help but admire the balls on authors who wants their daddy-fetish fulfilled.

Attached: 1561945888713.jpg (3600x2658, 3.81M)

One of the worst timeskips in manga in recent memory. People forget even before the incest shit it was lame Rin, Koki, Reina drama. Rin grows up lonely with no friends and most characters are written out. What the fuck happened to the author?
So if she was adopted by her uncle it's ok to want to fuck him? He's still clearly her guardian.
Worst thing is that it started a trend of manga like this one.

>Worst thing is that it started a trend of manga like this one.

And that's a good thing!

Attached: 029.jpg (817x1200, 575.44K)

This. It's unfortunate that normalfags who despise evolving, close relationships like this try and suppress them at every opportunity, but they're used to that, they project their mental promiscuity onto everything.

>So if she was adopted by her uncle it's ok to want to fuck him? He's still clearly her guardian.
Why does that matter?
Only thing that matters is if they love each other and that he will protect and provide for her.

I began reading it specifically because I enjoy the idea of grooming your own wife from childhood and the controversy was funny. However, it got insanely boring post timeskip so I quit a few chapters after that part began.
>One of the worst timeskips in manga in recent memory. People forget even before the incest shit it was lame Rin, Koki, Reina drama.
This.

I mean it was kind of foreshadowed by the constant comparison between him and his gramps and the fact that he fucked a 25yo at 70

Didn’t Card Captor Sakura also have a relationship like this?

Of course not, baka! She was head over heals in love with her bro's high school friend.

Attached: 1263524849390.jpg (640x480, 46.71K)

What are some good mangas with girls falling in love with their father figures?

>pseudo-incest.
Imagine unironically typing something like this.

>So if she was adopted by her uncle it's ok to want to fuck him?
Yes. It's okay to want to fuck him if he is her biological father.

I just wish their dynamic was less static. It never felt like there were any proper romantic moments because Dale is always a gushing retard.

uh... you are a woman?

Attached: trap link not included.gif (270x252, 966.74K)

>NOOOOO WE CAN'T HAVE AN NICE WHOLESOME STORY IT HAS TO BE DERAILED WITH DEGENERACY AT SOME POINT
Off yourself

You need to go back to Zig Forums with your cancer post.

Attached: Rainrape.jpg (528x384, 85.91K)

upset

>not blood related
Normalfag manga for normalfags to feel a bit less normalfags