One Piece

Will we see other "special" paramecias?

Attached: Morph.png (3712x2152, 3.52M)

It is a logia in everything but just because Oda said so. Pure bullshit.

doub it, would be neat to se other special fruits tho, like tamago's being a special zoan or something like that

>Elbaf
Of course. Loki has a mind manipulating paramecia

>introduce an interesting and complex character
>slowly devolve him into a one-trick gag that gets less funny as time goes on
Oda why?

Attached: ADBF6EB9-8A33-417A-ACF6-DE89905D95E4.jpg (820x1135, 84.34K)

I'm still waiting for that moment in which he can't win and have to accept his okama part and use okama kempo.

Can’t imagine a single person liking this character for any other reason than “triggering the libs”

I want to cum inside the bunny

He's great when gag aren't involved. For some reason, him and Robin can interact pretty normally once she ignores the first advance

Attached: How (2).jpg (282x395, 56.01K)

Tamago and Karasu both seem like 'Special Zoans.'
You could maybe even argue that Yami Yami is a Special Logia, because it doesn't allow BB to actually turn into Darkness, but moreso just control the 'idea' of Darkness I guess.

Sanji is an okama. He just won't accept it.

Honestly the only way his character post-TS can be redeemed is him having to become a femboy to beat up some chick and then leveling out once by balancing being a homo and a poonhound

Somebody please post that soapji webm

I always wanted him having some kind of portable version of ivankov's hormones and having to use them so he can fight a woman. But Oda won't do that since the editors wouldn't let him

Attached: 1587697430345.png (1080x1080, 658.06K)

>Oda won’t do that since the editors won’t let him
I always hear stories like this, is there any compiled list of times the editors intervened in Wanpis?

Reminder that Sanji is the best character in this series and has been ever since intro

Attached: BasedKing.jpg (991x1486, 331.6K)

It's a matter of controling the merchandise. Who would buy sanji's stuff, the most "manly" sw, if he suddenly accepted his femenine part that has rejected the whole story?

The gags kinda overtake his actual character. Like when Jinbe returned, Sanji was more annoyed over the girls hugging him than glad that his fellow crewmate came back alive.

Most prolific time is Shank’s arm at the start if the story. Oda’s had yo damage control ever since. And even now after he’s provided an adequate explanation it still feels a bit cheap.

I think the issue with Nami/Sanji interactions is that she keeps him on the hook because she knows it’s to her benefit

Attached: B5059EA5-6077-4071-B730-928477A9982F.jpg (1077x1686, 825.69K)

One can only dream. That would be some real character development

Extremely small panel. In FI he thanked him before anyone else did for saving Luffy.

>speedreading

Right after the second special logia.

I’m glad the anime fixed scenes like when Sanji was annoyed when Brook and Chopper wanted to latch onto him when he skywalked off the Sunny at the start of Wano. I think Sanji is just sort of limited ability wise if Oda doesn’t draw a proper fight with him, which he hasn’t really done since the TS.

You just described the entire crew

>Toei shitters are Sanjifags
as if anyone needed a reason to respect Toei any less.

We will see carrot as logia snow snow fruit

Attached: 1588390873610.png (314x481, 293.19K)

I hope she’ll snow me her tiddies

I need more Maria I need her to step on all the straw hats

Every single character is more interesting than when they were first introduced except maybe Zoro

I thought he would’ve been the most relieved in that situation, especially when he healed Big Mom and then she went to fuck up Jinbe.

>carrot

Attached: wew.png (178x215, 32.98K)

Sanji already had his ''I'm glad Jinbe is ok'' moment, from then on he was just another crewmate and hugging girls triggers him like usual.

KEK

Zoro, Usopp, Chopper, and Nami

Sanji is the simpest of simps. He would left someone starving if a girl would tell him. At this point is a more a psychological problem than anything else.

It's like saying most kinds of sparkling white wine aren't champagne
It's true by definition even though they are effectively the same thing

Peak Zoro was between the very end of Water 7 to the end of pretimeskip.