What if we took all the good parts of Haruhi, Oregairu...

>what if we took all the good parts of Haruhi, Oregairu, and Monogatari and took out all the shit cringe forced drama parts

It's honestly AOTD.

Attached: 1574824162877.jpg (424x600, 54.28K)

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

No anime in the history of this industry was ever able to understand let alone copy what makes Haruhi a masterpiece. You can kill yourself. I don't care if you're being ironic, do it anyway just in case.

based

>what if we took all the bad parts of Haruhi, Oregairu, and Monogatari and make it consist of only all the shit cringe forced drama parts

More like what if we took the god tier parts and made them just "ok"

You'd get this

Attached: Literally Anon.webm (1920x1080, 599.22K)

>what if we took all the good parts of Haruhi, Oregairu, and Monogatari and took out all the shit cringe forced drama parts

..so you are not talking about Bunnysempai then, are you?
Because honestly it felt more like this guy describes.

When will you zoomerfaggots finally realize that its okay to like flawed series?
Just because you like something doesn't mean its a masterpiece.
You can enjoy shlock without feeling guilty about it. Its Okay. No one judges you but yourself.

Attached: 1554486949708.png (2048x1074, 1.29M)

Not even haruhi could understand what made haruhi so good. That's why the second season was such a fucking trainwreck.

>Not even haruhi could understand what made haruhi so good
Yes, it could. The people who thought S1 was for them were wrong, which is why S2 ended up beinng such a pleb filter. S2 is even better than S1.

>this show is in my top 3
What kind of person do you imagine?

Attached: 1563828670909.jpg (960x720, 271.32K)

You tried too hard
You went too far
And in the end
It doesn't even rage meeee

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

Attached: Sakuta.jpg (1920x1080, 203.32K)

Someone who needs to watch more anime

>lol bait xd
I was serious you fucking retard. God i wish people like you didn't exist. "I can't enjoy show show bad!" fuck you and fuck your fanservice over quality policy.

Its time to stop.
If you pretend to be retarded any longer you might actually attract people who legitimately believe that.

Attached: 048.png (497x459, 330.78K)

>He's now samefagging
Typical. I bet you think giving the illusion of being multiple people will make people think you're right.

>He's now samefagging

too desperate/10

Attached: 43G00hS.png (197x247, 64.81K)

>Jojo memes

Endless 8 was the most important part of Haruhi. Prove me wrong.

>meme arrows

Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody was from a storytelling standpoint, but Endless Eight was definitely up there thematically speaking. It both does character development for Nagato and continues on what the 2006 series was already doing, a deconstruction of fanservice. It's one of the elements that make the viewer be "tsundere" towards the franchise before realizing in Disappearance that he loves it.

It's called greentexting retard

I just thought the idea of endless recursion until they said something that Haruhi wanted to hear was a good demonstration not of Haruhis power but of her personality. She's willing to stop the wheels of time for hundreds of years if someone doesn't do what she wants.

/thread

That too, but they didn't need to repeat the episode for that to be there, it was already there in the LNs. The anime added a lot onto the franchise and that's what i was talking about here.

Better than monogatari yes

Yeah, Endless Eight is actually what cements Haruhi as a "great" anime rather than a "good" anime for me. It plays creatively with the story without deviating from the source material. That's incredible.

Based

OP's terrible taste aside, at least Haruhi has pseudo ended. Oregairu is still running so the fact that they are so shamelessly ripping off it is hilarious.

Watch all the anime that OP mentioned

I can imagine when OP won't be underage anymore, getting embarassed remembering about this thread.

Dropped it as soon as they mentioned that fucking cat.

It was really good, no idea what's up with the contrarian threads today

It can't have taken all the best parts since there's no immortal lolis in it.