Queen's Blade, the series that died too soon

May i ask, whatever happened to this series, it was big back in the day, but now its a fart in the air? what happened to the reboot Unlimited series, there's only one episode online, and its been a year and a half since the preview for Episode 2 of Unlimited was teased.

And yes i know, coronachan, but geez, can we discuss this?

Attached: BGVh629.png (1280x1426, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/coobs2.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Queens_Blade_S2_END2-03.jpg (644x1240, 199.49K)

Cmon guys, nobody wants to talk about this anymore?

>Let's remove a few zero for the budget
ho!

They're actually making more Unlimited? I really hope it dies because it's a shitty reboot with a bland art style and a retarded shotacon premise. I would have rather seen more Grimoire than this, which I would like to remind you did tease more at the end of the second episode.

Menace is the only reason to watch this show.
She's gorgeous.

Attached: menace_queens_blade.jpg (1024x572, 72.28K)

Love that shot.

Damn shame they never released a creditless version of this for the BD.

Dindt they?

This is real thicc. Not fat. Thicc.

Nice, got faps i had with these series, but now, its pretty much shunned all now.

>sorry to say, but i finally saw OVA 2, and man, all these postergation for nothing?

Attached: [ReinForce] Queen's Blade ~Unlimited~ 02 (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC)-[06.16.543-06.22.007].webm (1920x1080, 1.56M)

TNA in anime isnt really that rare. You have to have a massive sell that others cant compare like FATE an its shameless chuni world building with Mythical and Historical characters

Attached: fate foreigner.png (700x981, 832.76K)

That kinda looks like shit.

in case you wondering, Menace just makes a glorofied cameo, and that's it, we dont ever see her kingdom again.

this scene in the old specials for example really got me HARD.

Attached: Queens Blade_Utsukushiki Toushi-tachi_Ova04.[KaosDX]-[00.25.692-00.39.831].webm (1920x1080, 2.22M)

Queen's Blade's biggest draw was the sheer amount of different fetishes all the girls represented. The character designs from many artists were incredible and the story and action were legitimately great compared to most other titty shows. Queen's blade just has a special something about it up until Rebellion.

ding ding ding

Was that the one where Menace, Airi and Meroona got smashed together?

Here, less compressed and with sound.

But yes, Queen's Blade was the original Killer Instinct of anime, Big in its time, but run out quickly.

The first episode of QB is such a hilarious pleb filter.
>haha bro that show was crazy I tapped out because there was pee and her boobs exploded

I forgot.

files.catbox.moe/coobs2.mp4

Attached: Siggy.webm (640x360, 2.63M)

Attached: Siggy2.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

Attached: Siggy3.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

Season 2 was shit so it died. Many such cases.

Attached: Siggy4.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

Attached: Melona.webm (800x450, 2.85M)

The Catholic schoolboy in me feels great shame for enjoying this. Forgive me father for I have sinned, I enjoyed those blasphemous animes you warned me about.

I've never been able to find them in any of the batches out there.
But they must be somewhere because this is creditless.

highest points of the series are Leina getting ECHIDNA'D, Shizuka shaking her ass, Nowa getting her tomboy ass caressed, Echidna groping her old fuckgirl student, Alleyne getting tentacled, Tomoe getting domesticated, Branwen getting her ass spanked, Leina becoming the Swamp Witch's bitch,and Echidna raping the previous main antagonist

There's a live action Queen's Blade.