That's his mother

That's his mother.

Attached: [DashWatson] Galaxy Express 999 (1979) [BD 1080p 10bit x265 HEVC Eng-Jpn 2CH Eng Sub].mkv_snapshot_02.01.31.835.jpg (1054x593, 67.24K)

It's in the far future, morals are different.

It's not his mother though, his mother died to the Mecha Duke. That's her travel companion.

In his mother's body.

This image is so artistic.

Nice

What's is the more incestuous? Fucking the body of your mom possessed by someone else's soul or fucking any random chick possessed by your mother's soul?

Hot.

It's his surrogate mother.

Attached: 1582759732239.png (640x480, 362.01K)

Fucking both at the same time.

semi-related note, but why does Leiji Matsumoto insist on shoehorning Harlock into literally everything he makes? Harlock as a deus ex machina for every problem was the worst part of Galaxy Express

It's because he's a hack.

In general, it's because he's Matusmoto's most famous character, and the perfect embodiment of the themes and overall phylosophy that he explores in his works.
Aside from that, Harlock is the kind of benign Mary Sue that people actually want to see more of. It's virtually impossible for him not to steal any scene he's in, and that's something that Matsumoto's audience appreciates. It can become a problem, though, with the perfect example being Galaxy Express.

When it comes to GE999, it's mostly a big issue in the movie version.
For instance, he's not nearly as prominent or as important in the TV series, and Maetel, Tetsuro, and the conductor end up solving most of their issues on their own.
Admittedly, the movie turned the original story into "Captain Harlock and friends vs. the robot overlords", which is one of the reasons why I prefer the TV series over it.

Attached: Tetsuro in a nutshell.png (640x480, 203.95K)

Are there any nudes of her from the show?

Literally everytime she gets kidnapped

Is this show worth watching?

The TV series is an amazing masterpiece imo. I watched around 600 anime spanning from the late 60's up to the current season and oy two of them are a 10/10: Galaxy Express 999 is one of these shows. The movies are also good, especially the first two, but bear what
and
say. Also, Galaxy Express 999 is an episodic show, so every episode concentrates on a specific character or theme. It's 115 episodes long and some of them are grouped in couples.

Yes, but it's episodic with no real overarching plot. Do not try to binge it or to watch it in a short amount of time.

IMO yes, but there's a few things that you should know before getting into it.
For starters, it's a 100+ long 80s series. It has a slow pace with an episodic story, so if those things aren't your cup of tea, or if you simply don't like older shows, you won't like it.
Gwenerally, if you want to get into Matsumto's works, I'd suggest watching the original Captain Harlock or Space Battleship Yamato/Star Blazers first. Not only are they shorter, but they also have a more linear plot.

Both hot.

only thing that matters if your kids end up retarded or not. So long as you use protection you can fuck your mother all you want.

A robot duplicate of his mother, she is like terminator.

How does old yamato compare to new yamato?

Can we see them?

Women are so mysterious, bros...

Attached: [Live-eviL] Galaxy Express 999 - Ep 05.avi_snapshot_18.43_[2020.02.22_20.32.01].jpg (640x480, 153.59K)

Attached: [Anime-Takeover]_Maetel_Legend_Ep01_(A8D9DCAE).ogm_snapshot_38.40_[2020.04.11_19.50.57].jpg (640x480, 148.8K)

I prefer it. honestly I don't really think much of the original continuity past the first series and that it all pales compared to the more connected Matsumoto series

Attached: [BBT-RMX] Uchuu Kaizoku Captain Harlock - 05 [306fa8c8].mkv_snapshot_05.01_[2020.04.21_18.54.39].jpg (640x480, 160.67K)

God I wish I had a cute mommy gf

In short, it's a simpler story.
To elaborate a bit, The old Yamato is fairly straightforward: Earth good, aliens bad, Yamato travels the sea of stars to wreck shit and save Earth. The new series has more shades of grey, and gives some additional depth both to Garmillans and to Earth's political factions.
In general, in 2199, the character writing is more complex, the production values are better, etc.
Having said that, it's not automatically better than the original just because there's more depth to it. The old Yamato aged very well compared to other 1970s anime, and the core of the story is the same in both adaptations.

Attached: whitecoat4.jpg (500x375, 113.18K)

SARABA CHIKYUU YO
TABIDASU FUNE WA
UCHUU SENKAN YAMATOO