why I have the feeling that this arc will end like
>fake Karakura town arc
>chimera ant arc
>pain arc
>The Entertainment District Arc
>whole cake island
>"Future" Trunks Saga
>elf arc
Hori didn't just draw Eri's horn glowing for no reason. so anons any thoughts about how will this arc will end? and what kind of consequences aftermath?

Attached: war arc.png (1694x650, 1.25M)

>consequences
the readers time will be wasted

>>whole cake island
was a disappointing arc, introducing lots of cool design/ power characters just to do one line/move and that's it.

>the villains win
>they take over Japan
>hero society is no more
>Nezu reveals UA had an underground shelter
>My Dark Hero Academy starts

I really want this to happen but with the manga extended I don't think it's possible unless he meant the arc is so long it will take lots of volumes

>consequences
even if hori deliver some kinda consequences or a stake you will still hear lots of anons bitching about how the series doesn't have any and the heroes survived by an asspull, yet no one complained when these survived the fight

Attached: asspull.png (2616x494, 1003.66K)

Did you ask yourself why people keep asking for stakes in MHA?
The answer Is: because MHA has nothing, so stakes is the only way in which the series could save itself form being so pointless

>Is this arc going to be end?
>Some kind of consequences
Actually this is an very accurate question

Attached: anime-lucky-star-kagami-hiiragi-konata-izumi-wallpaper-preview.jpg (728x455, 75.64K)

but it did have some stakes "not big ones "

>post ts one piece
>cool designs

Such as? Nighteye dying? That was a joke

>cool designs
in the manga: yes in the anime fuck no

>>Shiggy and lov will flee
Status quo restored, shiggy got a power up but lost ujiko and twice, also some mla member survives

>All Might and mirio lost their powers
>endeavor's fight "best fight ever"
>Mirko life At stake

I expect toga would drink the blood of the hero twice killed and Mr compress hide in one of his marble then flee the mansion

Nothing will happen

>All Might
Manga started and he was already losing power
>Mirko and Mirio
Literraly who, miruko had 2 panels, and mirio was introduced in the same arc he lost his power (also eri will restore his quirk)

>>All Might and mirio lost their powers
All might was going to lose his power anyway. Mirio is a joke just like Nighteye
>>endeavor's fight "best fight ever"
Got a cool scar, I'll give you that
>>Mirko life At stake
And, surprise, she was saved by endavor last second. Also even if she died for real her death would have the same weight as Nighteye, that is 0

Little squirt gun boi almost got obliterated at the cost of his arms being fucked and that directly or indirectly also led to Bakugo getting teleport diddled

>leaving Spinner behind
kek, at least when he imprisoned he could meet his hero

Now, now. I will admit that Hori is a h*ck, but there is no way this arc doesn't at least end with Endeavor defeated in a way. Either beaten by Shiggy who is then forced to run away, or his messy family life exposed by Touya/Dabi.

I dare you to give me one stake in one piece manga/anime!

M-MIDORIYA SAMA

Could you explain yourself better?

>>All Might and mirio lost their powers
was never at stake

what do you have against endeavor!!

I don't read OP (because it's too long, not because I hatr it) but I read KnY

You are missing my point user. Read this again

>KnY
then, by all means, give me a stake that wasn't in the final arc or death!

fine, what kind of stakes do you want?

Season 2
>big bads attack the training facility
>muscle man looks for deku kinda
>they encounter eachother and the horn hat kid is there
>Deku has to beat muscle man at the cost of his body fucking up or else he will die and the little boi will die
>plus ultra muscles is down
>run back over to the action with his arms fucked up, running on pure adrenaline
>if he didnt have to deal with that big guy and save the boy, he may have been able to stop them from taking his friend bully whether that be due to the condition of his body, or the time it took to dispatch big like Arnold

There is usually one major thing at stake in an arc.
Just list some.

I mean, do you want someone to die, lose a leg or hand, quirk losing, evacuation fail?

What was at stake?

That was season 3