Thoughts on No Game No Life?

Thoughts on No Game No Life?

Attached: No_Game_No_Life.jpg (340x424, 81.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CaksNlNniis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It gave us this god-tier OP
youtube.com/watch?v=CaksNlNniis

Why is this anime never getting a season 2?

because its literally ASSPULLS: THE ANIMU

it's good for an isekai but ultimately still shallow wish fulfillment

Movie was the only good thing about it.

I dislike the art style, so saturated and shiny.

i legit thought i was listening to a piano cover until the vocals came into my eardrums

It's okay, better than most “got transported to some alternate mediæval Europe” stuff because it has two protagonists rather than one, and both actually are full of character, rather than the usual self-insert, and take control of the plot and shape it.

It suffers from the usual nonsense is that writing a genius without being a genius means that “genius” becomes functionally indistinguishable from “being improbably lucky”.

Sora is definitely an upgrade over Sorata; Siro is probably a downgrade over Masiro — Siro's funnier than Masiro, but not as cute.

The film really showed the problems that the plot isn't good enough to sustain it; when the humor be cut, there's not much left of it.

Attached: image_aed56eb6.png (1920x1080, 3.43M)

Most things do not get a second season because first seasons are generally more profitable than second seasons. If something receive a second season then that means that something else does not receive a first season, and they would typically rather make a first season.
It needs to have rather high banking power for them to be convinced that the second season will be more profitable than than the first season of whatever else they can come up with.

I liked it. Shiro is cute

Attached: Shirocat.jpg (816x877, 305.5K)

I remember trying to rewatch it and I found it to be cringy.

Hand Shakers getting an S2 makes me doubt we'll understand why things get sequels.

I rewatch it semi-frequently, I enjoy the humour, the game-playing, and Shiro is my wife.

Author is half brazilian, japan is extremely xenophobic, not that saying that's a bad thing, but that's what happened

Senko's younger sister was my favorite part.

Attached: 67564543243546.jpg (1280x720, 51.13K)

What's wrong with the movie?, i liked it and the ost is a masterpiece other composers only can dream of getting close to it.

>mary sue and gary stu
>always win and never lose or face trouble
The series was bad but the movie was so amazing that it brings a 5/10 series to a 7-8/10

S2 Never.

Attached: Remimi in a 6D Omega-level suffering box.gif (600x600, 2.99M)

Hard to say before we know what the director's next project is. It's possible they're just waiting for her to have the time.

plagiarism

Is she naked in that scene?

I still need to read the new volume

It encompasses what anime should strive to be as a medium which allows limitless creativity in settings and story. It also looks gorgeous in my opinion

8/10 s2 never

The plot is nonsensical, there barely is a plot?
What even is the plot? The killing stops because they say they will no longer kill? Schwi suddenly has a massive amount of armament in him because the plot demands it though he's just a Prüfer? at the end Tet is born just because...? What exactly is the plot?
Things just happen with no explanation that defy sense.

I liked it.

>or face trouble
But they faced trouble all the time.

Updates Never

movie better

It was okay.

The candy coated visual is the fucking point you plebian.