I can't hate it bros

I can't hate it bros
It's just such a fucking visual fiesta
Homu did nothing wrong

Attached: rebellion.jpg (550x550, 42.12K)

It's a visual siesta

ive never seen madoka. is it sad

I've watched for like 10 times
Is that too much

yea, whats so good about it

it's 13 episodes just fucking watch it

ok mr. " i watched it 10 times but i can't say one good thing about it."

it's just good

It's a short 12 ep show that's extremely tightly paced that manages to tell a very touching story with neat twists and manages to flesh out characters in so few lines at the same time be an absolute visual treat and have very creative action.
There's also the banger OST and how it's used. Basically all elements are so well done that they manage to elevate each other to new heights. The villain is also a decade defining anime character

Attached: KyubeyMadokaMagica.png (359x277, 95.42K)

Yes, but did you understand it?

Homu driven by absolute devotion to Madoka decides to usurp her
Everything before the last 15 minutes is just pretty eye candy and fanservice

>does literally everything
>durrr she was lonely you just don't get it
Homutrash should have stayed alone her entire life you're try being nice to these people once and their immediatly starts drowning in delusions these fucking psychopath

rewatch it this instant,but with your eyes open this time

If you think about it Homu's obsession with Madoka is actually caused by her wish which is "being someone who protects Madoka"

>villain
*Savior of the universe

But I just saw it less than an hour ago

Attached: merge_from_ofoct.jpg (1920x4320, 860.68K)

>Madoka becomes god
>Homu becomes the devil to protect her

100% christian meta

Attached: madoka10-02.jpg (1280x720, 160.54K)

The visuals are amazing; the soundtrack is amazing; Kyubey is a very unique and interesting villain.
Other than that it's not really remarkable. Aside from that it's mostly a worse Syakugan no Syana, but now with magical girl costumes instead of black trenchcoats, I guess.

Also, it has Kyouko, but then again Syana has Both Khamsīn and Syana, so also wins in the cute girl department, and Kyouko might be implied to be a century old, Khamsīn is like thousands of years old.

Attached: kyouko.png (564x856, 967.28K)

>Also, it has Kyouko
Kyouko is so great, I love her.

Attached: EUXkr3RUMAMp56Q.jpg (2229x2487, 544.25K)

Agreed, Kyouko–Sayaka is the best ship.
All the fan works where they're living together but Kyouko can't admit he loves Sayaka is amazing.

Attached: image_3ed3f21a.png (441x344, 240.12K)

It's a visual fiesta but the story is so fucking dumb I can't stand it and that cliffhanger cocktease fucking ending makes me kind of despise it.

I don't really care for KyouSaya I just love Kyouko, KyouSaya in rebellion feels forced, most I can picture them as is very close friends due to shared circumstances I can't imagine them as lovers it feels wrong.

Attached: b162ab07dbcb8716e709db43da572507.jpg (1006x720, 371.7K)

...why not? I find it strange that they could be close friends, but not lovers.
Besides, the story doesn't even make it clear whether they're close friends or lovers, and whether such a difference is even meaningful to them.

The ship and their dynamic is lovely, because they argued quite a lot through the original series but for whatever reason despite all that they shared a lot about their lives and seemed to have a big sense of trust despite their arguments and different perspectives.

> because they argued quite a lot through the original series but for whatever reason despite all that they shared a lot about their lives and seemed to have a big sense of trust despite their arguments and different perspectives.

literally what good friends do, I seriously don't get pushing them as lovers it almost ruins the dynamic by insisting that they have to romantically love each other instead of being close friends that enjoy good banter between the two of them and would look out for each other, they don't have to be fucking.

Attached: 69312783_p0.png (2900x2500, 2.77M)

Again, what's the difference? What did Rebellion do that makes you conclude that they are now “lovers” and not close friends?
As far as I know Rebellion simply establishes they are very close; that's all — you can interpret that as you will, including that the difference is irrelevant or but a difference of a label.

Rebellion is just otaku-pandering cash-grab.
With zero of original's soul.

Attached: madoka rebellion.png (1172x1738, 379.66K)

tl;dr

Series Good.
Rebellion Bad.

Attached: __kaname_madoka_and_kriemhild_gretchen_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_misteor__77acad4eb7275d6703cce7c144fd13c3.jpg (2880x2880, 2.34M)

Based.

>reddit can’t understand rebellion
sasuga