Upotte!!

Certain circumstances yesterday lead to me starting to watch Upotte!! I thought it would be like GuP but with guns. Now there is a crazy elf woman masturbating in the woods. I think we should discuss this.

Attached: this is a gun.png (1280x720, 967.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_6LvKWy5vo
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it was a great show, and i'm kinda sad it came too early or i'm pretty sure it'd superseed GFL in the mobile market

go read the manga when you're done, it's a /k/ classic

the others i can remember from that era might include sabagebu and c3bu for some airsoft fun

for something closer to GuP i would recommend strike witches

This woman is a danger to gun society

Attached: gun violence.png (1280x720, 812.55K)

She is crazy for sure.

she's a qt

i think i remember dreaming about having her beat me in a sexy way when i was 14

I wasn't necessarily looking for something similar to GuP, that was just my preconceptions about it. Its far more crass then I thought it would be and thats not a complaint.

Attached: 1578543399697.jpg (893x887, 203.03K)

Elle is cute. And useless. And cute.

Why does this face make me hard?

Best gun

>Sabagebu
it truly is a masterpiece and I can really recommend it to anyone

Attached: up-e3-03.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

those were better times, where i thought i would eventually get a gf

it's definitely a fun show

and thicc

>those were better times, where i thought i would eventually get a gf
Getting too real for a thread about imaginary gun girls user

Regarding the Sabagebu manga, are there any news of it?
Other news than that I managed to get the raws of volume 4 - 13 and plan on doing it

>c3bu
I liked Yurarin's descent into madness.

This gun makes problematic associations with lust and violence. She is not a force for good in the world.

Attached: bang.png (1280x720, 845.66K)

Oldfag meme

as a conscript i kind of better understand their disappointment in her but it's not like their an actual combat unit i'd chill it abit if i were her head haha but i need to finish watching it someday definitely.

the last i watched was the anime where momo got schlicked

i'm sorry user but i've relapsed to living off anime since my current existance is of an unwilling government slave

oh and i think that scene with her squirting while beating FNC got me into ryona

>i need to finish watching it someday definitely.
How much did you watch?

i think up to the first tournament where she ptsd'd out of shooting the opponent and the club head is super disappointed in her or something

Oh boy you have no idea what you're in for.

This show took an unwashed feral child and turned him into a true man of culture. That is wonderful.

>there are still people not completing c3bu
Here something for you fags.
youtube.com/watch?v=5_6LvKWy5vo

It's fucked up that we never get a peak at her skeleton stock.

Around finns...

well it just triggered something that was already there, i think i also remember my gramps just watching japanese women plow into each other on early morning wrestling

Holy shit. That looks like the comfiest room that has ever existed.

Attached: comf.png (1280x720, 947.85K)

Have you ever watched Takeshi's Castle or its stupid redub Most Extreme Elimination Challenge?

What?

I wish Ichiyon had more appearances.

Attached: 1335946316514.gif (640x359, 2.89M)

Fuck Ichiyon and fuck her puns.

Good show. Really enjoyed it as well

Attached: sako.gif (1067x720, 388.06K)

Her puns are shit and made me flinch every time, but other than that she's pretty cute

Attached: 1585765561510.gif (636x360, 2.17M)