Lingerie Office
Panchira Teacher
Kuroinu Episode 3 & 4
Urotsukidoji
Dark Love
Nurse Me
Temptation
Princess 69

Attached: 1497290350958.png (1280x956, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QQMpCC3ejkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oyasumi sex
reminds me of Kimi no nawa

Does the Hen Semi OVA count?

ITT: a thread that belong on /h/

the thread is not in the thread, the thread is the thread. Idiot

It's a figure of speech called metonymy don't @ me again kid

I'll check it out.

Is it a 18+ restricted work? That's really the only criteria for an ero-anime/hentai versus an ecchi anime

Most of the hentai listed have better art and storyboarding than many normal anime though

Attached: kuroinu episode 3.jpg (1408x792, 137.81K)

How are you not going to mention Bible Black?

didn't shibno make some?

what's that noir film from the 80s which is just half kino action, half hentai?

Nightmare Campus is hentaikino. It's closer to Devilman than fucking Crybaby

youtube.com/watch?v=QQMpCC3ejkw

Attached: Nightmare Campus.jpg (320x500, 45.2K)

Shinbo's best animated hentai, Nurse Me and Temptation are listed in the OP. Though Sibling Secret could also be added, pic related

Attached: 1455767671977.jpg (3200x2400, 1.33M)

It's like not metioning Spirited Away in a good animation thread.
It's too obvious and it's been talked to dead.

This one has great art, does that count?

Attached: Lovely x Cation.jpg (225x290, 30.37K)

I mean, hentai movies should be about the "plot" not the visuals and art direction. If I wanted to watch an arthouse film with some erotic scenes sprinkled in between, I wouldn't.

a figure of speech ... the lazy way to excuse a mistake.

I like the new works of Mary Jane, with singing parts in between, but can you call that good direction? I don't think so, but it adds something special to your orgasm

The "plot" is the the visuals fool. It makes it far easier to masturbate if there's good animation and storyboarding. Look at this scene from Kuroinu episode 3 for example, where the MILF knight gets raped. Or pic related, Temptation directed by Shinbo with the three-dimensional drawing of the face

Attached: 1451578685826.gif (400x300, 331.99K)

do you fap to hentai or just watch?

>with great direction and animation
>Kite
Kek. Looped frames and panning shots, nice. Stellar OVA animation indeed.

Hotaruko aka Crimson Climax is pretty great as a horror anime.

Attached: Hotaruko.jpg (442x723, 161.31K)

I fap if I find it arousing, but I'll watch any hentai that is interesting visually

I'm not into Yuri at all for example but I'll still watch something A Kiss for the Petals (directed by Masayuki Sakoi of Gun Gale Online fame).

I watched Marine a Go Go without touching my dick once.
Had a pretty good time.

3d hentai, but really good animation and wholesome, all by a studio called "t japan":
-Glass: The Movie
-New Glass: The Movie
-SF: The Movie
I wonder if the studio have more than this or if they're not active anymore?

Attached: 648765071dbf7aee50129a7532c8cfab7e24d128.jpg (560x420, 93.77K)

It's hard to forget that one scene in Zettai Junshu, when the MC is talking to the tsundere in the school corridor. We're seeing it through his eyes, and the moment she yells at him, the camera jerks back as if to show his surprise. That's what direction means.

Also, the amount of people who simply can't tell the difference between artstyle, animation and direction never ceases to surprise me.

Imouto Paradise, truly the greatest pleb filter of them all, Teruaki Murakami is a genious.

Otherwise Amakano

Shoujo Ramune

Good thread, any recent good animated hentai?

This is the most popular shit on every site I see. What's this got that Shoujo Kyouiku RE doesn't have?

Mostly fap, but on the rare occasions that a hentai or doujin or ecchi manga has a good plot, I'l fap during the bits you're supposed and keep reading until my dick gets hard again. Strangest feeling I've ever gotten is getting to a part where I wanted to fap in solidarity with the MC and "forcing" myself to fap since I came too recently to get a natural erection.

A Kiss for the Petals OVA (Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Anata to Koibito Tsunagi), which I already mentioned, came out in 2010.

Other than that you can look out for Kousuke Maruyama's work he's an animator that specializes in ero scenes. He directed Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo.

Attached: kanojoxkanojoxkanojo.jpg (1049x1500, 198.27K)