You guys still crack your fingers like this?

You guys still crack your fingers like this?

Attached: TokyoGhoulFinger.gif (500x220, 633.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0CFuCYNx-1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah

I never did.

I pull on them

Yes, it's more practical that way, only down side is that you can't crack your thumb

Enjoy premature arthritis

>He fell for the arthritis meme.

yup

>user believes urban myths episode 27

yawn

Enjoy being retarded

first i push down on the base knuckle, standard knuckle crack
then i curl my finger and push down on the last joint
then i tug my finger sideways at the middle joint

>he didn't have arthritis and carpal tunnel at 13
Lmao

holy shit are you me

unironically yes

I crack right hand by forming a loose fist then pressing with my left palm on it to crack all the fingers simultaneously.

For left hand I do one finger at the time, sideways, working from index to pinky then back to index always cracking in the direction I'm moving.

I also can crack the last joints in my middle and index fingers by themselves just by curling and then straightening while holding tension but it doesn't feel good.

I do how'd you know

Releasing the gas from your joint cavity doen't cause arthritis.
Over time, synovial fillings between your joint expand and cause pressure, and for some people that's not comfortable.
That's why some tend to release the gas from them by cracking it.

I was cracking my fingers way before that and then I started doing it this way to see if I could and it eventually became a habit. It's more comfy too.

Attached: 5ZRUWs1.jpg (234x215, 19.47K)

>you can't crack your thumb
Git gud.

I just pull on them.

Never watched Tokyo Ghoul and I've been cracking my fingers like that for the past 15 years or so.

I'm 32 and no issues so far.

Now that I think of it, TG was a pretty edgy animanga. Even comparing to things that are "edgy". At least TG was the cool edgy.

IMAGINARY TECHNIQUE

my ex used to constantly crack her fingers and would try to get mine when she was done with hers
i hated that sensation so much

Attached: 1588045144315.jpg (1000x1368, 183.89K)

That's so fucking hot unless she didn't know how to do it or was just trying to mess with you by straight up pulling them. Which one was it?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 35.01K)

Literally can't even crack my fingers this way. Sorry user. I'm a disappointment.

No, she knew what she was doing, but the sound, sight and sensation just freaks me out so bad for whatever reason. I'd scream like a little girl and she loved it.

I do this. It's satisfying to hear his knuckles and back make popping sounds. He may cry sometimes, but he'll live.

I crack my fingers, wrist and elbows.
>i also love getting my fingers cracked by someone else.
>getting my back walked on is just the best ever.

Jesus Christ, user! How did she become "ex"?

Attached: zTfPKL6.jpg (516x440, 97.38K)

>getting my back walked on is just the best ever
All the better when there's an imuoto or an onii-chan doing it. Most wholesome thing ever.

To make it brief, I loved her more than she could love me back. She called herself my girlfriend, but ultimately all she wanted was a sex friend. I wanted a life partner.

>(you)

>I crack my fingers, wrist and elbows
My elbows and wrist crack literally every time i move them just like my knees, and i don't even want to crack them since in contrast to cracking fingers, it actually hurts and isn't relaxing at all.

I've learned that you can actually crack your own lower back by contracting your lower pelvis muscles.

Why do girls only care about sex.

Attached: 1583069659251.png (607x673, 635.97K)

I know, all they do is rape, go on shooting sprees when they dont get laid and enact laws to make it legal to marry underage children.

ok tranny

My left elbow does this. My right doesn't, ironically enough since that's the one I actually had sprained in my childhood.
That's shit feels so good in the morning/after sleep. I usually go the full mile and do a full system check every time I wake up.

Trannies are even worst sluts since they can't get laid normally, they have to turn into an ugly woman themselves and men are deperate enough to fuck anything with a hole.

That's only marginally good if you've got a life partner now... and even then.

I'm 61 so I won't live for much longer anyways.

The manga wasn't edgy.
The effects of Dehumanization is a big theme in Tokyo Ghoul.

Ganbatte Oji-san.

>if you've got a life partner now
user...

Attached: 1584314948286.png (720x1086, 1007K)

Yeah, Ishida really cucked us with the lackluster ending, didn't he?

I can pop my ring finger joint by touching my ring finger and thumb while pushing my ring finger out. I can also pop my elbow by bringing my arm to a 90 degree angle and flexing

:re went way too hammy and overindulgent in most places. It didn't feel nearly as tightly packed as the original.

I don't believe that even 1% of all trannies gets laid

You let yourself be swallowed by your ideals of perfection and look at you now. No qtpie in your to wholesomely crack your fingers for you.

Attached: GoodWorkToday.png (1280x720, 792.62K)

This and arching

Yeah also if you masturbate you'll go blind

Attached: inuyashikioldman.jpg (300x450, 24.94K)

I don't think wanting a woman who'll tell you she loves you is that impossibly high of a standard to reach.

Yes, it's very satisfying. Whats not satisfying is, that every time i wake up and move my neck it cracks 5 times in both directions and get a heavy headache. I even tried to not move my neck for an hour after waking up but it wil still crack if i move it.

Attached: redman face.png (637x624, 187.72K)

Attached: 1559509523513.jpg (1920x1080, 149.85K)

What's the appeal of cracking fingers?

Feels good.

youtube.com/watch?v=0CFuCYNx-1g

Do you guys know how to pop your lower thumb joint near the wrist? Best pop tbqh senpai.