Jojolion

Is there any reason for Gappy to pursue the rokakaka anymore? The whole reason he was going for it was to save Holly from her mysterious disease, but now he knows that the rokakaka caused her disease. Why is he still pursuing it?

Attached: Gappy_equivalent_exchange.png (1306x2400, 1.61M)

The new rokakaka doesn't require equivalent exchange

It does though. The new rokakaka is the one Josefumi used to heal Kira, and there was an equivalent exchange

Yeah, but the equivalent exchange doesn't need to be on the person's body and it seems to be kind of more powerful, too (?)

Is Gappy the real villian here?
>Wants the fruit for selfish reasons
>Hindering the progress of humanity towards immortality
>Wants to kill a well-meaning doctor

Is Gappy going to sacrifice his own body to cure Holly? What will he use as collateral?

>well-meaning
Fucking retard, Satoru Akefu only wants to perfect the power of equivalent exchange so he can swap his consciousness with his stand's consciousness and enter Stand-Space

>>Wants to kill a well-meaning doctor
With all the bullshit that's happened because of "Satoru Akefu", there's no way the dude isn't rotten to the core

Attached: he walkin.png (769x1328, 339.11K)

What the fuck is his problem?

Attached: file.png (632x762, 273.2K)

he's getting cucked and is a little pissed about it.

He's the main villain

Might be, Satoru Akefu is too ugly to be a Jojo villain

Speedreader here, I don't get it, so the old man isn't actually the user, the old man is the stand itself? Is it like a Chariot Requiem situation?

>Same dead eyes as Akefu and Tsurugi for a minute
The Head Doctor time-clone theory is becoming more and more plausible.

>well meaning doctor
Satoru Akefu is a literal rock jew, they want to rule the world with the new Locacaca

Kira and Valentine started out ugly too

He's probably going to sacrifice himself for holly, but he could just use a villain by force.

the fruit Josefumi and Kira used was not fully ripened

Probably to destroy it.

Because it's a different Rokakaka

The Head Doctor is his Stand, I've been telling people this since the very first chapter this dude showed up while the Head Doctor was active

According to Rai there's an user hiding somewhere, but we don't know if the Head Doctor himself is real

Then what about this stand? also Satoru's conference

Attached: H92A8GE.png (500x290, 138.72K)

So you're saying Akefu is gonna become hot?

That's the Head Doctor's true form, and why couldn't stands give medical conferences? we've seen stands doing crazier shit before

This post convinced me to start reading jojolion. How is it so far?

Cinematic parallels

Attached: 1482695588_8c4.png (774x315, 390.93K)

Longest part and we still aren't sure if it is ending in the next 2 years

pretty good, it has a fun beginning and first half, it gets a little boring at the beginning of the second half but right now it's great, the best part about it is following it monthly and speculate about what's gonna happen later

Pretty much what said, its entirely possible that he can project his stand in multiple places

Now that the story is fleshed out you can easily rank it pretty high. The stands and villains are more interesting than cool and most fights are gore shows.
I remember when I started it the story was so poor that I waited for like 4 years before picking it up again.

Attached: ehehe.png (822x456, 155.56K)

This post has convinced me that Tooru is the main villain

Honestly it has one of the weakest overall plots, and the Jojo lead with the least personality. That being said its a very enjoyable part for fights given how wacky a lot of the stands are