JJBA thread

Come here so we can argue about JoJo. Everything is allowed

Attached: jojo-s-bizarre-adventure-english-logo-jojo-s-bizarre-adventure-clip-art-png-clipart.jpg (800x505, 98.35K)

Part 7 is Araki trying to replicate the success of Parts 1-3 by remaking them in one singular part. Jonny and Gyro are just ripoff of Jonathan, Will, Joseph, and Caesar. Part 7 has many callbacks to 1-3 and obviously apes the friendly rivalry, master v newbie components of them. It’s a shallow imitation that needs no examination. Part 8 is just remaking Part 4 which is shit anyway.

Interesting viewpoint, so you enjoy the first 3 parts? Or are you a person who thinks all of them are poorly written?

>transparent
>jpg
Am I being trolled?

Let us just say that I like part 2.

Johnny and diego were good characters on their own. Diego might have a been a more expanded version of Dio but his personality is much more mellow and playful.

The only JoJo part i enjoyed was part 2. Stands ruined the show and part 1 is pretty generic.

I am interested about the details in your "stands ruined the show" statement.

Simple, in part 1 and 2 you would wonder "how the fuck are they going to get out of this mess" since they were clearly inferior to their opponents. It kept things interesting and fresh, when stand were introduced there was never any wondering it was always "oh they're just going to use their stand and win". There was no point in even watching part 3+, they were always going to pull out whatever stand was coincidentally best suited to fight the opponent and win.

Part 4 is the best you are gay

HOT TAKE: Jojo was ruined by normalfags (Reddit and Twitter) who spams the dead memes countlessly and don’t realize they’re not funny anymore.

This is still the most beautiful pannel in all Jojo.

Attached: Dio.jpg (622x493, 108.21K)

Did you even finish part 3 or not?

Yes, and i watched the start of part 4 but lost interest.

>Part 4 which is shit
the only good point in your entire shitpost

You know, your statement is a bit lacking since the same thing could be applied to many part's of part 1 and 2 (Except the Tarkus fight and the Esidisi fight)

I like all parts

its bad but fuck it

Well it's my opinion after all, part 3 was boring as fuck and part 4 seems even worse. I'll just pretend JoJo ended with part 2 and leave it at that.

Well I am going to respect your opinion about it, but I am a bit disappointed that you quit on part 4 (which is pretty much the worst part)

Just skip to part 7 then, it's good and the stands are used more creatively. Also the story is very touching.

I want to mention that Giorno Giovanna is a fucking cunt that won many fights with "muh calculated trajectories" even though the literal bastard is still in high school

So if part 4 isn't worth it, which ones are? Skip all the way to 7? My friend told me part 5 was good but idk

Actually, you should watch all of them (yes even the shit ones) because the chronological story is what makes JoJo JoJo, also even Araki said in a 2004 interview "JoJo should be read chronologically to get the full experience."

I would watch Part 4 and 5 before criticizing Stands as a concept. Its like conparing the basic Hamon fights in Part 1 to Part 2

I told you to skip to 7 because I assumed by your post that you don't really like the jojo stuff. If you want to give it more of a try though you should read 5 and 6 and stop listening to the fags on Zig Forums. They're much better than the shitfest which is 4 and while 3 isn't actually that terrible it's frankly outdated and has much more worth as a evolutionary step of Araki as an artist than an actual story. Also 8 is great so far but isn't finished yet so better wait to read when it does.
Also regarding part 7, the protagonist actually feels like a normal human you could meet in real life and not some mythical hero or manga lead good guy stereotype.

Ahem
Part 1 good
Part 4 good
Part 2 overrated
Part 5 shit

>when stand were introduced there was never any wondering it was always "oh they're just going to use their stand and win".
The point isn't that stands are going to get used, but HOW they will be used. You can easily also say ''oh they're gonna use hamon to win'', the application of whatever power they got is what actually matters. The degrees to which this works well varies.

Yeah, I actual feel like part 3 is more of a test considering the stands and after part 4 or 5 shit get's interesting

I enjoy that people actually have brains considering part 5, fuck part 5

Kars > Dio > DIO

When talking about DIO, are we talking about the bitchy part 3 DIO or part 6 DIO?

Good point. Kars > Dio > DIO (gay) > DIO (bitchy)

>watched
Shut up and read parts 6 - 8 before posting in a JOJO thread.