Why didn’t this dickhead ask Reiner wtf is going on? Seriously...

Why didn’t this dickhead ask Reiner wtf is going on? Seriously, they had so much time on that tree to get some answers and all he does is fucking yell and get angry. He had so much time to get some proper answers. Fucking hell this show frustrates me to no end. Why does no one ask proper goddamn questions?

Attached: 328F063C-8348-46F7-81A2-414288E916DD.jpg (739x415, 31.47K)

You'll find out most things next season

Attached: 1367440506867.jpg (800x1290, 378.15K)

Because it's incredibly contrived, but tries to seem real and "hardcode". Ignore the other two retards, the manga jumps the shark HARD. Read it if you want a conclusion, but don't expect it to be that fulfilling.

I can’t read the manga cause I’m watching this shit while I work from home during corona chan.

Maybe, if I can put up with the shows bullshit for that long.

I’m only sticking with it now to get some answers but it seems like the show just keeps adding more and more questions and answering none of them. I finish every episode feeling tempted to look up spoilers.

>filtered by the basement reveal

Yikes

What’s the basement reveal?

Finish Season 3 and find out for yourself. The story and character writing get better with every arc

Yeah I fucking hope, not sure how much more of this shit I can take.

Given the reveal of course he's angry. Also werent they witholding info anyway? He tried asking ymir some questions but she didnt answer at their behest

He asked 1 question to the he girl who was as confused as he was. There were million different things he could have tried asking Reiner and the other guy, even if they refused to answer. It’s the not trying to ask that pisses me off. Just off the top of my head, if I was Eren I would have asked:
1. Where’d you get your titan powers?
2. Why do you want to destroy humanity?
3. What do you know about the walls being made of titans?
4. Do you know anything about my Dad’s basement?
5. What’s the deal with all the braindead little titans? Where do they come from? Are you working with them?
Etc, etc, etc.

Thats a lot of questions to know youre not getting any answers

Um...what?

1, 2 5 are all answered next season, those and 3 nd expanded on farther on.
4 they wouldnt know.

Snk is badly written user, sometimes it goes to 1/10 and then it goes to 7/10, I almost drop the manga at the end of "Zeke vs Eren" and when Rivaille is ambushed by Zeke.....
Keep reading if you can take the punishment, asspulls and chosen ones plot

Supposedly season 4 will be the last season so I can probably bear through the bullshit until the end. I’m just hoping that it comes to a satisfying conclusion.

Why did Reiner do it bros

I haven’t watched this show on a long time, but I reckon he was still shocked his senpai turned traitor, and his rage puts the Hulk to shame

I dropped the show in season two as the constant creation of more unanswered questions was infuriating. The manga is far enough that almost every question that matters is answered well, or open ended intentionally

Can't you seeing in the picture you posted? Eren was busy getting dickings.

Bertold and Reiner would never provide Eren that information willingly, they didn't even reveal where they would be taking him. The girl Ymir chose to stick Reiner and refused to provide any information. So it's pointless to imply that had Eren asked the right questions he would have gotten answers, as they weren't willing to provide any in the first place.

Woah, user is really fucking retarded. OP is right, even if Reiner and Bert wouldn't answer it should make sense that Eren should have asked the questions anyway, it's not a matter of "you'll find your answers next season" but Eren not asking when he had the chance.

If anything Eren was always kind of stupid and spends most of his time just shouting.

Filtered so easily? Fucking pathetic.

Imagine being so filtered that you accuse others of being filtered when it is in fact you who is experiencing the filtering

Also this

This entire show is just “omg I was the bad guy all along and I didn’t even know it”

Hack writing.

>people don't like MYSTERIES ALL OVER THE PLACE

There's no way they would give him the answers he desires and he surely knows it. That, and he isn't in the position to demand answers. Also, these actions fit in with his established temperament at this point in the series.

>NOO WHY SHOULD EREN HAVE ASKED THEM ALL THESE RELEVANT QUESTIONS IF THEY WOULDN'T GIVE HIM ANY ANSWER TO BEGIN WITH?! ALL THOSE QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED IN THE NEXT ?EPISODES ANYWAYS, SO EREN DID THE RIGHT CHOICE BY NOT WASTING ANYMROE TIME AND KEEP ACTING LIKE A RAGETARD
Snkdefenders everyone

They casually revealed their true forms to him like it was nothing an episode before. They (or at least reiner) obviously thought Eren could be talked into joining their cause. He could have literally started probing them with questions then and there with the promise to go with them complicity if they gave him answers. He’s got nothing to lose by trying. He could have gone into absolute rage mode whether or not they answered his questions either way. He had time, he had nothing to lose and he to offer his compliance.

>OMG GUYS YOU DONT UNDERSTAND GUYS I HAD TO MURDER YOUR FAMILIES AND LOVED ONES OMG GUYS PLEASE WHY IS EVERYONE SO MAD GUYS I HAD NO CHOICE GUYS I HAD TO MURDER COUNTLESS LIVES WHY IS EVERYONE TRYING TO KILL US OMG NO I CANT TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO EXPLAIN MY PERSPECTIVE YOU JUST HAVE TO TRUST ME OK I HAD TO KILL ALL YOUR LOVED ONES
Why on earth was this plain looking faggot the colossal titan?

Attached: 02E53540-FD05-482F-8AE6-BB3B1C78863A.jpg (739x415, 21.16K)

It has something to do with the author being a colossal faggot who keeps dragging on the mystery boxes which in return brought us these retarded character interactions.