I did it, after 20+ years of people telling me to watch evangelion...

I did it, after 20+ years of people telling me to watch evangelion. It's literally the worst anime I've ever sat through. I hate everything about it and I don't understand why it's so popular. you have shit taste Zig Forums

Attached: neon-genesis-evangelion-3-1.jpg (1284x856, 254.24K)

ok

filtered

madoka magica > eva

>It's literally the worst anime I've ever sat through
Lurk moar, zoomer.

Shingeki no Kyojin retroactively ruined Evangelion for Zoomers

I'm in my mid thirties

i've never seen attack on titan

What do you hate about it?

posting in eric bait thread

Attached: 1572758539302.jpg (271x240, 13.3K)

>boring mech combat
>literally no sense of risk after the third angel
>uninteresting characters
>forced "two deep for you" development
>artsy two minute freeze frames with classical music and someone repeating their name
>the entirety of the last two episodes

I swear this isn't bait, I just did not like it.

Classic troll post

imagine being so fucking stupid that Evangelion is actually too deep for you.

Attached: asuka2.jpg (381x392, 42.64K)

It was very influential, but most of the series is not good. EoE is really the only good part, but you need to make it through the mediocre TV series to appreciate it.

rei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanamirei ayanami

very deep

Attached: lGopK.jpg (1366x768, 423.54K)

have you watched End of Eva?

rei > asuka > misato > everyone else > katsuragi

have you watched End of Evangelion yet?

I warned you.

I'm starting it right now

no man i mean thats a line from the fuckign show. they freeze frame for two minutes and just had shinji repeating her name with classical music playing. They do shit like that all throughout the show and the whole last two episodes are fucking garbage like that. It's literally broken up to make faggots go "wow this is so deep"

honestly you probably did.

bro did he just jerk off while looking at her titties

ya, son

if you didnt like anything before like episode 21 then it's just not for you

Pictures of Folders of Pictures of confused looking Anime girls with question marks above their heads.jpg

I liked some parts of it. Like the robot fights were not bad they were just kinda boring. I liked the slice of life part of the episodes. It just felt like any time i was getting some good world building or character interaction they just go into this flashing lower quality art dream state shit and everything repeats. I understand the concepts they wanted to give off with the show but holy fuck i hate how they did it.

so far end of evangelion has a lot more action stuff and hasn't had any of those. But action alone wasnt the issue for me.

Asuka is best girl, fuck anyone who says otherwise.

No Misato is best girl.

at least asuka never had sex with anyone

Pleb filtered.

That's because Kaji has the right idea. Follow his example and sideline that bitch.

Asuka is best girl for sure. user

Attached: 96142763_593318434727040_1717766161375952896_n.jpg (280x373, 16.69K)

Probably yeah.

it was good, but not as good as everyone treats it as