Name a more annoying whiny piece of shit character

Name a more annoying whiny piece of shit character.

Attached: zen.jpg (828x804, 50.24K)

me

Deku

I just started watching black clover and the MC is at the very least a contender. Not sure how long I can stick with it but otherwise the show is pretty enjoyable when he isn't being a cringe annoying fuck

Attached: haruyuki-arita-36306.jpg (300x420, 20.39K)

I was genuinely hoping his counterpart would kill him. I mean, sure, the other dude was a bad guy, but you have to appreciate his survival instinct. Dude clawed his way up from orphan to demon hunter to (provisionary) Upper Moon. Meanwhile, Zenitsu was hard-carried and had that weird sleep mode power.

It would make sense that the guy coasting on natural talent would be annihilated by the dude who's gone through vast amounts of shit, and is willing to gut you with a rusty knife.

At least Deku is useful.

This guy

this by far

still laughing my ass off

Attached: Fat.png (277x653, 72.78K)

Missing the entire point of a character this hard

Get filtered I guess?

No one is more annoying than this faggot

Attached: Kingofshounenlol.jpg (1067x1300, 449.78K)

shinji from Eva

>Shinji from EVA
>Deku from MHA
>that fagit that says “But I don’t want to kill demons!”

kaigaku and zenitsu would've both been more interesting characters with their roles swapped imho

Mineta

no. hes funny.

>hes funny
>1 joke: the character
are you actually twelve

yes. wanna see my cunny?

Someone's new to anime.

Attached: shinji.png (414x943, 232.25K)

i made a thread in a forum. Saying he was annoying and whiny. People just got pissed and told me to give a reason. but i couldnt even remember the damn thing.
Could you give me a reason as to why he's annoying considering the fact of what he went trough. Loosing his mom and getting bullied by his dad and being 14.

Attached: behead Zenitsu.jpg (2894x4093, 2.28M)

whats his face from gurren lagann

he's pathetic but is he as annoying? I think that's debatable

Attached: op.png (1588x339, 176.54K)

OP

hes literally me

spbp

?

Except Kaigaku was the talent one. All Zenitsu was is that he practice one move so much that he can even do it in his sleep. Kaigaku care more about flashy skills rather than the basic.

Impossible

This