Priestess is the one that's going to get together with Goblin slayer

Cowgirl lives in a completely different type of world from goblin slayer, being a domestic farmer who can never contribute or venture out effectively into the realm of adventurers, and as such can never truly connect with goblin slayer as a true love or wife.

Priestess on the other hand is fully equipped to help and support goblin slayer and be enjoined with him in who he is and what his life entails, and would never require goblin slayer to change who he is or what his life is about.

Attached: Goblinslayerpriestess.jpg (1024x576, 55.15K)

Man, I really want to fuck her mouth.

Okay but Goblin Slayer is probably incapable of having sex due to trauma; if he ever even tried it he'd think of himself as a goblin and be immediately turned off.

Too bad she is dyke.

Attached: 1580254455186.jpg (720x556, 180.93K)

He did tell priestess that to goblins, HE was the goblin and she joined in that thought process.

no shit, retard. did the massively obvious tells in the LN tip you off? christ

There's still tons of people who insist Cowtits is going to end up with Goblin slayer.

>and would never require goblin slayer to change who he is or what his life is about.
So she doesn't want him to improve and stop working himself to death? What a shitty wife.

>The very first character on the screen.
>Undeniably the main heroine.
>Biggest character development.
>Biggest development with the MC.
>Develops MC the most.
>Gets most attraction from the MC.
>Most relevant to the story, even more than MC & The Hero.
>Other characters support her.
>Author's favorite.
>Most popular.
>Already won in the WN with even less developments.
>Blonde & blue eyes.
It is either her or the author has no guts & make it open ended like in Konosuba.
Even then in Konosuba the priestess, the popular one & the small blonde technically won, & Priestess is all three of them.

Attached: dumbgrapehat.jpg (1003x1220, 1021.96K)

What is this?

Attached: EXAShVrVAAAPxxr.jpg (800x450, 206.93K)

Attached: EXASt1mUMAE3WbQ.jpg (680x383, 96.18K)

How often does Priestess wet the bed?

harem end, spurred by the realization that to continue to fight goblins after he's past his prime, he must become the goblin and leave behind as many offspring as he possibly can

>Cowgirl lives in a completely different type of world from goblin slayer, being a domestic farmer who can never contribute or venture out effectively into the realm of adventurers, and as such can never truly connect with goblin slayer as a true love or wife.
OP is a fucking retard.
Not a shipper so don't care whether there's harem end or GS picks someone but your reasoning is that of a 13 years old with zero social experience.
Hint: your SO doesn't have to share your job to be your SO

Attached: EXEJMcMVcAATwkg.jpg (2048x1152, 239.24K)

>Timid young girl admires others who have confidence in their role
>she wants sex with them
You yurifags are unsufferable sometimes

Priestess does have a lot going for her.

She's the main heroine, so there's that.
She spends the most time with Goblin Slayer.
She shares the most similarities with him.

The question you have to ask is why do CG and GG exist? They aren't necessary to the story. They don't really do anything other than act as waifu bait and inflate the harem with additional tropes to sell merchandise. So their role in the story is to look cute and lust after GS. It stands to reason then that regardless of how the romance sub plot progresses those two will continue to be involved. That's a guarantee that Priestess doesn't have. She can be detached from the romance sub plot and still fulfill her role in the story.

Now ask yourself what's more likely.
That priestess who doesn't need to be involved in the romance will win, or that one of the two characters who only exist for the romance will win.

>sometimes

Is Priestess the new target of megumemecels?
She is gay and GS has a wife.

They, & Year One I guess, are there to show how much GS needs Priestess.
PriestessxGS biggest development even happen with no Priestess. It is ridiculous when I think about it.

Attached: wait for priestess.jpg (568x226, 41.03K)

Agree with most of what you said but I think CG has a little more than that. She is the one that kept him form getting even weirder and was the one person he still cares about. Kind of like Mayuri in SG she is the weakness of the MC, the one he always wants to protect.

Turns out NF is an expy of someone, I can't believe NOBODY notice it before. Both are nobles, both had a haircut, both went from happy girls to triggered maniacs and both are lesbians. Pic related is the girl NF is an expy from.

Attached: images (3).jpg (700x394, 30.13K)

Guild girl is best. OP and LN suck cocks

>something grows hot inside of her when she remembers SM naked body.
Yeah, that's probably just admiration.

He also tried to push Priestess away, multiple times & unlike CG, Priestess is really useful in combat.

can you give me multiple examples of goblin slayer pushing priestess away?

>Adventurer is better at combat than a civilian
Thank you. I didn't know that.

The LN describes it better that he struggles to maintain his cool when doing so.
Also just before Ogre quest & at volume 6.
My point is he had a good reason to push CG away other than desires to protect her. Priestess, not so much.

Attached: 14.png (532x248, 36.04K)

She didn't even like him. The cowgirl was the only one who did.

On the contrary he has no reason to push CG away. She's his landlord's daughter and has a job working on the farm. What would pushing her away even mean?
>No, we can't be friends. I'm too stoic to have those.

Also what you posted wasn't Goblin Slayer pushing Priestess away. He was trying to relieve her of any responsibility. Their job is dangerous and Goblin Slayer wants to be 100% clear that Priestess does not need to do any of this and that she can always just stop and he won't think any less of her.

The last thing he wants is to lure an impressionable little girl into a gruesome death at the hands of goblins. He can't force her to stop against her will but he can give her every opportunity to exit gracefully. Regardless the reason why their relationship started like that was to give room for development. Nowadays Priestess is cemented in her role as a party member and nothing is going to separate them.

Priestess is the most boring girl. I'd rather he went for HEA.

Every girl has a place with GS.
Cow Girl at home.
Guild Girl at work.
Priestess while traveling.
Sword Maiden while abroad.

You mean you don't want a cute goblin exterminator who's slowly learning and improving upon all of Goblin Slayer's teachings?

But Erufu is better as a bro than as a romantic interest.

Attached: EW5XgACWoAEaXaj.jpg (781x1071, 119.17K)

>Cow Girl at home.
>Guild Girl at work.
>Priestess while traveling.
>Sword Maiden while abroad.
So in other words he's with CG, GG, and Sword Maiden between jobs and he's with Priestess the other 99% of the time.