Itachi vs Luffy who wins?

Itachi vs Luffy who wins?

Attached: 1563616804865.jpg (1280x720, 200.18K)

The one who isn't dead

If Luffy figures out how his Genjutsu works he can use Observation Haki to fight him with his eyes closed. Pre-ts G2nd Luffy would roughly be as strong and fast as Night Guy given power scaling from what Luffy can do in base.

Is Itachi's mangekyo able to keep up with Luffy's speed?

Sealing sword gg

Whoever the manga hack writer likes more

why is luffy wearing anal beads

the straight one

? naruto characters are several orders of magnitude faster than one piece characters, aren't they?

I don't know. Apparently everyone in both series can move "faster than what the human eye can see".

Enel is stated to move at the speed of lightning and Kizaru moves at the speed of light
There are characters that would wreck both of them

Itachi is able to cast genjutsu without even looking at someone in the eyes

>Itachi vs Luffy who would win?
>Posts a pic of Ace
LMAO

That's Ace, and now I'm wondering if OP meant Itachi vs. Ace instead of Luffy.

Or maybe he didn't have a picture of Luffy side-by-side with Itachi?

From what I remember of both series, I would think Luffy, under the assumption genjutsu doesn’t work on him because he doesn’t have Chakra. Then again I didn’t read the war arc of Naruto, I’m not sure if Itachi showed any excellent physicals

Surprisingly Itachi ranks 4.5/5 in taijutsu despite never really seeing him do any real hand to hand combat in the series.

His stamina seems to be his weakness (with his illness and the stress of using the sharingan). So Itachi either wins this fight quickly or Luffy wins he if manages to prolong the fight.

Attached: 1568034413062.png (685x144, 10.09K)

>Then again I didn’t read the war arc of Naruto, I’m not sure if Itachi showed any excellent physicals
The eye armor shit is pretty strong, like strong enough to toe-to-toe with some tailed beasts, but not anywhere near as strong as Luffy.

We have literally never seen Itachi go all out though. He was fighting figuratively with his hands tied behind his back against Sasuke, and didn't really need to against Kabuto

Luffy's really easily influenced by suggestions and hypnotism isn't he?

I meant more speed in general than Taijutsu, but that actually is pretty surprising.
I forgot about Susano’o honestly. He’s got the one hit sealing blade as well that I completely forgot about. Would depend on whether Luffy can dodge that over and over. Future sight helps matters there.

Itachi.
Luffy has utterly no resistance against even weak hypnosis.
Itachi will beat him with a finger

Pre-ts Jango was able to hypnotize him. I don't know how Observation Haki would work against genjutsu and illusions. He might be able to overcome it with great concentration and focus on where his opponent really is, or it might actually enhance the effect of the genjutsu

It's a moot point though, because like user said, Luffy would have never activated his chakra network.

I know, I was thinking about his black flames, if Luffy is able to move faster that what Itachi's eye can see, then Luffy will not get burned.

Isn't the assumption with most anime crossover vs that energy forms are all the same haki=ki=reiatsu=chakra

Armanment sorts out being burned doesn't it

Itachi will make tires out of Luffy's corpse.

LMAO!

>Has he ever lost a single fight?
Luffy YES
Itachi NO

>Can he rewrite reality?
Luffy NO
Itachi YES

>Tohsuka blade?
Luffy NO
Itachi YES

>Does he drown?
Luffy YES
Itachi NO

>Does he SOLO?
Luffy NO
Itachi YES

Attached: SOLO KING KEK ITACHI.jpg (500x333, 43.55K)

>Is he still alive?
Luffy YES
Itachi NO

ggez

Based Itachi poster.

Forgot

>Does he let his brother die like a bitch and then cry like a bitch?
Luffy YES
Itachi NO

>Does he save his brother and die like a BOSS while bleeding tears of blood but with a smile on his face?
Luffy NO
Itachi YES

Luffy would get destroyed by Itachi.

He lost to Sasuke.

monkeyfags btfo

Ok, let's assume it is, because that makes the fight more fair and fun
If chakra = haki, then haki = chakra

Luffy in that case should be able to use his "energy form" (haki) to overcome genjutsu to some extent. All types of Haki are instinct driven by willpower. Observation Haki can enhance your senses exponentially. Luffy should be able to sense through an illusion.

That's if Itachi gets him in said illusion in the first place. Another benefit of Observation Haki is that it kind of works like "spidey-sense", Just by lifting his finger with malintent, Luffy will know an attack is coming from it and his body will act accordingly.

But it's really tricky at this point, even with all his training in it, I'm not going to sit here and pretend like there still aren't times when he can be caught off guard.

From a pure stats standpoint, I don't think it's plausible that Itachi will beat Luffy without genjutsu. Sharp stuff doesn't work on Luffy anymore unless it's applied with overwhelming force thanks to his training in Armament Haki, so all the kunai and daggers and shurikens are irrelevant. Susano-o isn't even strong enough to beat him in a grudge match

Another user mentioned stamina, and Luffy has that shonen-retard rage and can fight for fucking ever

Didn't help Ace much. Unless he got that high in the ranks of Whitebeard's crew without knowing haki which I think is very unlikely.

That being said, I think it's far more likely Itachi puts him in a genjutsu so subtle he doesn't know he's in it, and then goes for the kill over being able to catch him with the flames. Luffy is retarded fast now compared to Naruto characters.

Itachi is stronger but he would let Luffy win as part of some retarded keikaku.

Luffy would probably blitz Itachi and has better physicals

Attached: BWliS9x.jpg (983x1500, 467.06K)

it's mostly end-game naruto characters, but One Piece characters are faster and stronger than Naruto verse until Naruto's War arc where their feats became massively impressive.

No. He died of illness while putting a master Sharingan user in a normally unbreakable illusion on the level of Kotoamatsukami without the use of genjutsu, magic eyes, or even chakra. He died while carrying the leaf and protecting it and Sasuke in the future.

Itachi NEVER LOST. Kishimoto made him too strong so every single one of his fights were objective driven where just "killing" the enemy wasn't the goal.

Attached: sasuke cries itachi smiles.jpg (400x229, 39.6K)