Just started reading this

Just started reading this
>Nostradamus
>King Leonidas instead of Alexander
>No Vlad the Impaler
>No Ali ibn Abi Talib
>Four fucking Japanese fighters and not even putting Nomi no Sukune
Any other potential historical figures wasted for you?

Attached: x28.png (2807x2020, 1.86M)

>For me, it's Joseph Stalin
Shit
Now we're talking

Attached: 391.png (726x1040, 641.8K)

Jack the ripper
>mankind's worst serial killer
Most of them are blatant meme choices, nipwank or both.
Nostradamus is really fucking cool though.

You have understand that for the sake nip pride have to make a signigicant portion of the roster japanese

At least they included /ourboy/ Simo

Truly communists are the most dangerous enemies to all living beings

It depends on how he's depicted because I sure as hell don't know how Nostradamus will fight. What, he's gonna predict future attacks?

>he's gonna predict future attacks?
He's going to predict the whole fight with his volund.
And win/lose knowing they'll win.

>no Temudjin
shit manga

I hope at least two of the Japanese loses, I bet on Raiden and Okita.

Raiden is losing for sure, he's "minor" and since he's against Shiva, it gives the author an excuse.
The other two are winning for sure.

Reincarnation no kabe has best historical figures

Attached: 24.jpg (870x1236, 213.08K)

Attached: Every Fucking Thread..png (662x716, 66.3K)

Too much nip wank is kinda off putting but since the author is nip himself then I shouldn't get my hopes up. Qin will probably lose in that case

Attached: 1471628973571.jpg (288x415, 18.74K)

My only excuse is I haven't viewed any threads till I read the manga but I guess people complain a lot about that too

Attached: azusa smoke.jpg (318x326, 23.06K)

>sasaki kojiro
>raiden tameemon
>okita souji
>sakata kintoki
>2 nobody knows
>2 only "known" due to gachashit, one of which only popular because of foot fetishists

more like 3 known due to gachashit

Why do people always assume that it's muh nip pride wank? Nips obviously know their own history better than some foreign shit they read in wikipedia. It's much easier for a writer to use familiar historical figures in their story, and there's always the risk that they accidentally do something with the foreign characters that's insulting or a taboo.

>four literally who riceniggers
>not including the world's strongest men
what did they mean by this?

Attached: img_0323_s.jpg (2157x1596, 1.5M)

>bruce lle
>world strongest men
nice try chink

>Jack the Ripper
>Some guy who murdered whores
>Always written as some big deal

>Anubis
>fighting
The guy was in charge of wrapping up mummies and checking the afterlife paperwork.
>Tesla
What the fuck is wrong with Nips?

They bought the hype from modern Teslafags. It's one thing thinking he got screwed by Edison and wasn't credited enough. It's another thinking he's some absolute god when he was insane.

Anubis still judges people.
He has a perfectly legitimate way of fighting.

I'd substitute Häyhä for Mad Jack Churchill solely because he seems like a more fun character. Maybe replace one of the Japanese humans with Vercingetorix

I would choose Zodiac or Chikatilo rather than some thot slayer.

Tesla will probably have the coil as his weapon to kill a god though I don't know much about him anyway

This.

>and there's always the risk that they accidentally do something with the foreign characters that's insulting or a taboo.
Do they honestly care about insulting characters or thinking it's taboo? Not that it matters since they also have a lot of foreign gods as well.

With a weighing scale, user. His job was about as low-action as it could get.

Attached: BD_Hunefer_cropped_1.jpg (493x380, 101.31K)

He just needs to start his judgement and ask questions to kill someone.

Anubis will be great, don't worry

Attached: Anubis.jpg (1920x1440, 949.04K)

bruce lee being a good fighter is a meme

If you had to elect a fighter for humanity from your own country who would you pick?

Pier Gerlofs Donia (c. 1480 – 28 October 1520) was a Frisian rebel leader and pirate. He is best known by his West Frisian nickname Grutte Pier ("Big Pier"; in the pre-1980 West Frisian spelling written as Greate Pier), or by the Dutch translation Grote Pier which referred to his legendary size and strength.

His life is mostly shrouded in legend. Based upon a description now attributed to Pier's contemporary Petrus Thaborita, the 19th-century historian Conrad Busken Huet wrote that Grutte Pier was

'A tower of a fellow as strong as an ox, of dark complexion, broad shouldered, with a long black beard and moustache. A natural rough humorist, who through unfortunate circumstances was recast into an awful brute. Out of personal revenge for the bloody injustice that befell him (in 1515) with the killing of kinsfolk and destruction of his property he became a freedom fighter of legendary standing.

Attached: dd-20.jpg (300x409, 19.99K)

>all fate males
>not all fate females too

Attached: 40282__37f663f8ccff3dc1b2cdda1ad4f58f8ac.png (834x818, 225.69K)