WHERE'S THE DUB OF THE SPECIAL THAT CAME OUT FOR THE SERIES 20TH ANNIVERSARY????!!!!!!!???????...

WHERE'S THE DUB OF THE SPECIAL THAT CAME OUT FOR THE SERIES 20TH ANNIVERSARY????!!!!!!!????????!!!!!! They literally only have to dub that and the 2nd movie (the good one) and funimation can count it as a completed series and probably get one more box set out of it. It's so annoying to be so fucking close yet so far from having the whole thing.

Though did any of you watch the specials? How were they? They just adapted the proper ending of the Manga right?

Attached: botan sparkel.gif (500x374, 240.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijs6yJDGm5A
youtube.com/watch?v=Hlk7AzBMmOA
youtube.com/watch?v=sZo8tFYnMVw
youtube.com/watch?v=yMQEpfL2iZI
youtube.com/watch?v=shcnmL-LuwU
youtube.com/watch?v=PKn03KDJGOY
youtube.com/watch?v=rLgME2OQnOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Dc7kbzn5C9I
youtube.com/watch?v=9CPEBjeCx7M
youtube.com/watch?v=_N5cmfL2vss
youtube.com/watch?v=8iC3h-ll1RM
youtube.com/watch?v=ozEZf5_Mfks
youtube.com/watch?v=joFOj1FMrgo
youtube.com/watch?v=CYWfxoqSpyg
youtube.com/watch?v=lRezaTVzkGk
youtube.com/watch?v=-mNNWivqU0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah where is it?

The only thing I know is Sabot hates doing Kuwabaras voice so I don't know if he'd be to keen on doing it again, but considering how little there is left to dub you'd think he'd just nut up and do the days work left

Though I'm surprised that they haven't tried re-airing the series on toonami to see if people would watch it on tv again, did it ever properly end on cartoon network?

i had no idea sabat did kuwabara, thats funny

Yeah it's funny to think how often his characters just end up having Piccolos voice considering the range he really has. Though my favorite story from the dub is how they came to find Yusukes voice, Justin Cook was the only one working at funimation at the time who didn't work on DBZ so his voice was still fresh and unheard, which is impressive because he is a surprisingly good voice actor. Has he been in any other dub?

youtube.com/watch?v=ijs6yJDGm5A
youtube.com/watch?v=Hlk7AzBMmOA

I'm just going to post the openings and closing songs till any more of you niggas wanna talk about the perfect anime and manga

Nope. As for re-airing older shows in Adult Swim's Toonami, Jason Demarco stated that he wouldn't air anime from before 1998, probably because he's a big Bebop fanboy.

I get a feel good nostalgia bomb every time I hear this opening.

same

Really? You'd think that having a "classic anime" day would be something that adult swim would think about doing, though it is bullshit that they constantly air DBZ with those stupid rules in place. Oh well maybe we can get a reairing of paranoia agent then

I find myself having a new favorite theme every time I rewatch

youtube.com/watch?v=sZo8tFYnMVw
youtube.com/watch?v=yMQEpfL2iZI
youtube.com/watch?v=shcnmL-LuwU

youtube.com/watch?v=PKn03KDJGOY
youtube.com/watch?v=rLgME2OQnOQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Dc7kbzn5C9I
youtube.com/watch?v=9CPEBjeCx7M

youtube.com/watch?v=_N5cmfL2vss
youtube.com/watch?v=8iC3h-ll1RM

This one was my favorite as a kid

youtube.com/watch?v=ozEZf5_Mfks
youtube.com/watch?v=joFOj1FMrgo

Well that's the last theme, these YYH threads die quick huh. What's your favorite fight? Favorite character? Mine has to be Chu's fight and Kuwabara is my favorite character

youtube.com/watch?v=CYWfxoqSpyg
youtube.com/watch?v=lRezaTVzkGk
youtube.com/watch?v=-mNNWivqU0g

I really like Togashi's artstyle

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-05-19-55-48.png (600x1024, 84.72K)

You guys are no fun

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-05-19-58-21.png (600x1024, 230.54K)

Yu Yu Hakusho has some good threads, people are just probably sleeping in right now.

I didn't realize that both of the new OVAs were just 15 min each, I can get that for the prequel about Hiei and Kurama but the final chapter arc could've easily been a full half hour episode, that's probably what's keeping the dub they don't want to release them alone, though I haven't heard anything about them dubbing the movie which would be the perfect companion to those shorts

Alright op I’ll trust you that these threads can be good

Attached: 1778AFD5-A00D-4B15-A039-7B4EEEB9840B.jpg (640x480, 48.62K)

I'm not OP.

NVM I was op posting from my phone at breakfast, I think I meant bub but the pancakes were good so I just went with it.

Why did Togashi fuck up Sensui so badly? The arc has such a good opening and all of his lackies were great with clever powers, why did he have to drop the ball so hard on the big man himself?

He was radits, super buu, and older dende. So your story is a bit inaccurate.

I didn't know he was Raditz cool, I did paraphrase a bit yeah, he was told his voice was the only one that wasn't oversaturated. Though did the super buu arc start by the time yuyu started?

Its weird to think how big the chapter black tape is seen as an ability to turn humans against themselves. Its kinda like liveleak

Too bad he's so lazy

I honestly wish he'd do a straight drama or something, he has a good eye for monster design but he gets to lazy when it comes to dealing with fight scenes and constantly drawing his over complicated designs.

read Level E

I think it was around the same time.
It was written in the 90s before the widespread of the internet so it has much harder effect.

I have and I loved it, is there an offical translation? I have two of the yuyu books but I had all of the shonen jumps that had the bulk of the series until recently so I didn't bother to buy the manga, though I saw an amazing looking hard cover version that I'm assuming will never get an english release so I'm annoyed