6 more hours to go

>6 more hours to go

Attached: Eternal_Wagecuck_01.png (633x357, 217.31K)

Attached: 1592837174072.jpg (960x717, 74.71K)

I’ve entered Office Space-mode at this point. I fuck around all day, I’m on my phone constantly, I leave early and take long lunches. I just don’t give a fuck anymore. Been doing this for 6 months and I’m still getting praised for my performance. Shows you how retarded my coworkers are. I need a new career path entirely. IT bro’s help me out, I hate manufacturing/engineering I want a cozy remote job

>Think it gets better if I get an bachelor in Electrical Engineering
>Still fucking hate working, but slightly less
God damn it, how do normies do this forever.
>IT bro’s help me out, I hate manufacturing/engineering I want a cozy remote job
Haha kek you are literally me.
I've been looking at web dev courses myself.

Attached: 1498796349213.jpg (590x550, 24.24K)

Whaddya do now specifically in manufacturing/engineering that could translate to IT?

6 hours until 22:00 UTC. Maybe you’ll have a nice surprise at the end of your shift, OP.

Attached: B4D4ED2B-BC85-422C-8254-A37C319C1762.png (1004x970, 1.11M)

>spend all day waiting to get home
>spend all night not enjoying anything because I work again tomorrow
>drink too much on the weekends

Attached: 5D0362BD-315B-4686-99EF-39F95802EA10.gif (653x491, 3.35M)

In the same boat.
Bros free me. I'm a mechanical engineer I want to work from home.

I did mechanical. Years of complicated courses. Now I stamp and edit fucked up documents that my coworkers create
Nothing really, outside of soft skills (technical writing, communication bullshit, technical aptitude). I’m just looking for entry level stuff because what I’ve researched seems interesting. My IT friends love it and make more than me and are even dumber than I am. There is such an obvious pay ceiling in my current field.

Dude we got fucking tricked into BSME. It’s fucking boomer work with a bullshit pay cap unless you work for fucking BP/Chevron/Lockheed. Software friends are nearing 6 figures right out of school. I regret everything.

Systems engineer here I could work from home but the CEO is stuck in the 80’s

I do this but since I'm a IT guy I also just do all my work in the morning and then sleep all day because I stay up til like 2 AM every night playing videogames

Gotta find a hobby user. I want to shoot myself while I’m at work but once I leave I can distract myself with things I enjoy. Except on Sunday afternoons. The dread of Monday is too much to ignore.

>working from home for past 6 months
>get laid off from analyst job
>getting a severance
>havent really done anything for work in the last 3 months except basic duty, spent 90% of my time fucking around
>every job I apply to i dont have the required special 3 years of experience
>even though i almost have an mba and ran a bank's budget for 2 years
>dont even want to work anymore this corona virus downtime has sapped my will to slave for a company

Guys i really need crypto to take off so i can pay off my house and become a farmer

Attached: 1594722367131.jpg (540x557, 45.96K)

I feel you
>job started out exciting, testing, building stuff
>4 years later all I do is write manuals and edit documents written by ESL coworkers

The 3 years experience is bullshit user. Apply no matter what and harass them for an interview.

Yeah I'm just doing bullshit baby CAD work and reviewing CAD work. Nothing I couldn't do at the comfort of my own home. I've been doing this for a few years just for experience,but the experience is shit. At this point I know my actual engineering skills are degrading enough that idk how to move onto a different job.

I do business logistics, inventory control, and purchasing for a pretty small place. I fucking sit at my computer all day outside of the rare occasion they need me to go check a part out from vendors. They all think I’m a genius because I’m really good at excel and do all the financial reporting for the company. I literally fuck around on biz for 50% of the day, and they think I’m really a big asset to the company.

this but I don't drink. I just play vidya, watch waifu stuff and shitpost.

>At this point I know my actual engineering skills are degrading enough that idk how to move onto a different job.
Yep. This is why I want to leave the field entirely. 2 years stuck doing mindless work has me way behind others. I would rather start as entry level in a different field that actually has room for growth and a culture not full of boomers and pajeets

IT isn’t any better, the exact same praise is given to me while I fuck around at home. Kek

I do, I even spend 20 to 30 minutes writing emails to the HR rep about why I'm a good fit. I know everything about commercial banking and I have some underwriting experience but these faggots dont even answer half the time.

I'm so tired of the hr nazel gazing

Attached: 1594087713900.png (362x492, 96.95K)

I switched from meme engineer to IT Tech. I'm completely unsupervised and most of the work is field work. I have been day-trading in tje mornings, then spending about 3 hours around lunch time at home just chilling. In between work orders I get all my shopping and errands done on the clock.

you're working from home, that's already much better.

>need crypto to take off so i can pay off my house and become a farmer
same
same
>At this point I know my actual engineering skills are degrading enough that idk how to move onto a different job
same

Attached: unknown (6).png (1314x1093, 2.55M)

How exactly did you make that switch? Please help brother. You are living my dream.

God imagine hating your job so much and not being a software engineer chad

Attached: 1594569954276.jpg (258x245, 12.45K)

I work in the IT department of a fortune 100 company and it's LITERALLY all boomers and pajeets. And sometimes boomer pajeets. I am literally the only white man under 40 at my site.

I LEAVE WORK IN 2 HOURS BUT I HATE IT SO MUCH
I WANT TO STOP WAGESLAVING ALREADY I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE IVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 6 YEARS AND I CANT FATHOM DOING IT FOR ANOTHER 30 YEARS
I GOT 20K SAVED UPAND MAYBE ANOTHER 30K I CAN GET SOON HOW DO I GET RICH FROM THIS SO I CAN STOP WAGESLAVING AND JUST DO NOTHING AND ENJOY MY TIME AGAIN
ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME OR HELP ME
WHEN IGET RICH I WILL FOREVER BE IN YOUR DEBT ANONS
I DONT EVEN WANT MUCH HONESTLY I JUST WANT TO LIVE COMFORTABLY AND HIVE MY PARENTS WHATEVER THEY NEED AND WANT SINCE I KNOW IM NEVER GOING TO BE WITH A WOMAN EVER AGAIN OR HAVE ANY KIDS

In some ways I dislike WFH because I don't get free shit from the office, but it's nice to only spend 2 hours working per day.

christ that hurts. just replace the mcwagie hat with any other hat or uniform and its over.

Attached: 1588226092823.jpg (350x375, 36.28K)

Please come back and show us the way

Analyst guy who was complaining earlier.

Anyone have experience with building websites for people? I'm thinking about learning to do that and creating a small business out of it.

Buy a lot HMHC and hold as it goes up for the next few months due to schools starting up, buy now since a big dip just happened