Swingers get the rope

T Systems laughing on the swingers and thanking them for the cheap Link.

Attached: 054F0C48-DDAE-46CF-BC5B-57AC896B74F6.png (1280x500, 740.02K)

Nice thick rope. Make sure the tree branch is strong enough nolinkers.

> frayed from use
BASED

Why does this even matter

it doesn't, only Black lives do

The thing I like about link is that it reacts like 5 days later

by get the rope do you mean being able to afford even more ropes?

because I made enough to buy thousands of ropes now

I agree w this but really who gives a fuck about this? If it was. A big deal should we be back to all time high. Like this isn’t priced in is it?

Based.
Personally, 15% of my wallet is transferred every month to BIPOC cultural programs in my community to help undo the trauma my people have caused.

It feels so surreal frens

I mean if anyone didn’t swing at 8.5 or above is nuts. I didn’t Bc I don’t even look at my link at all but whatevs

Made one bad swing when I was starting out and lost my 10K stack, just trying to get it back and then I'll be in the same boat honestly.

The winning strategy seems to be to only sell LINK when it goes parabolic when the price goes up by 50 cents in a 5 min period

I mean if anyone didn’t swing at 8.5 or above is nuts. I didn’t Bc I don’t even look at my link at all but whatevs

> Winning strategy
> Swinging Link
Pick one.

Just a bump in the road.

Attached: news.jpg (844x639, 143.23K)

lmao this, the winning strategy was not to swing in the first place

true, maybe if you have more than 10K LINK. For everyone else though the only way to make it to 10K levels is to risk it and swing.
The swings that I lost actually were the right calls in the long run but FOMO got the better of me.

By the way, the "swingies get the rope" meme was also to trick newfags into not selling the top, another trick along with the FUD. I can't tell if you are a couple suckers or oldfags but you shouldn't listen to memes and dreams on this board or you'll wind up like the people who held their ETH from $5 to $1300, all the way back down to sell at $250

You gotta have a number - what is your “make it” amount and what will you do if link gets you there? Gotta have discipline and a plan - take it out if you’ve hit freedom frm wage slaving or whatever your target is.

I'm just following assblasters original numbers, although I'm wondering if he was underestimating it at the time

What were his estimates again?

I felt bad for losing 1k. The lesson is don’t swing link

15, 100

Fuck, only 100 dollar? No way I can stop wagecucking with a 11k stack.

should have bought that 50K stack at 12 cents I suppose, the make it stack is 100K after all

I had three fucking years and enough money but chickened out. FUCK.

>bought at $0.8
>sold at $8
>bought back at $5
>sold again at $7
>bought at 6
>Made millions, gonna hold up to 100
Kek imagine not swinging shit coins

I sold my xrp for link. I lost like 100$ to xrp link made me like 500$ so far.

Did assblaster give a timeline for 2020

>7.60 rejected
Let's go back to 5 dollars

Just gonna hold my tiny 11K stack forever :(

Attached: DD0AB413-56D3-4897-90CA-5423B3B276CF.jpg (385x375, 34.86K)

FUCK YOU SCAMMERS

>FUCK YOU

!FUCK YOU

>FUCK YOU

!FUCK YOU

>FUCK YOU

!FUCK YOU

>FUCK YOU

!FUCK YOU

>FUCK YOU

lmao the only thing assblaster was right about was the potential of link, not the final number, you're going to sell at $20 and be crying here like the people who sold eth or bitcoin at $20

dude you know all these partnerships are just sergey giving them free link stacks from his 650mil right?

If you aren't a newfag you should know by now what happens to people who HODL forever

Yea, we know this. It was in the fucking whitepaper. (Bootstrapping the network)...

I just sold my Chihuahua Stephen to go all in XRP. He will be missed.