Isolated for 50,000 and never even made it out of the stone age

Attached: main-qimg-07b630a06c4e37a660d2809d6e2641b5 (1).jpg (448x299, 70.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8530171/Five-year-old-boy-brutally-gang-raped-remote-Australian-beach-four-children-13.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WLH-50
talkorigins.org/faqs/homs/kowswamp.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Mungo_remains
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>gibmedat unna
t. boong

There are half-aboriginals on this earth right now mind you..
How do you find the endurance and the will to fuck these things?

Africa might be bad, but niggas made the bow and arrow.
>heya hyrr heyar hurr hyeagh hurrrrgh

you know, that's true of most of the people's of the world right?
Sub Saharan Africans, North and South Americans... british....

They bypassed that and went straight to huffing age

They're not as ugly when they're young. They basically turn into homoerectus after 18 though.

A simpler worry-free existence, living harmoniously with nature. I envy them.

Even being as cynical as possible about South and North Americans, they at least used stone for housing, and had irrigation or animal husbandry.
British people had ancient metalworking for sure.

I do believe you mean half caste. Come at me ASIO.

Attached: 1595847939716.png (1080x1054, 129.04K)

I've heard anglos actually FUCKED those

>stone age
wrong
they never made it to the stone age
hunter gatherer

It is fucked up what Australia's colonizers did to these people, despite however good their intentions may have been. Abos are not evolved to live in the modern world. They're addicted to alcohol and huffing gasoline. Just give them the entire northern territory, move all of them there and fence the whole fucking place off

They had stone tools, dont discredit such a great people. Honor your half castes as we do.

pedo

I don't know if this is true so take it with a grain of salt, but I've heard that they used to not have the concept of a father. They just fucked and suddenly girls started getting pregnant at a certain age. When the British arrived, they taught the aborigines about reproduction and fatherhood. I was told this anecdote by a woman who clearly thought of it as a positive practice. The same kind of woman that thinks chimps are superior to humans. I wonder if this sort of culture severely stunts growth.

...somehow believing everything good is bad...technology and your so called advantageous credits are the reason Billy gates is gonna wipe out the world population and take those remaining back to the stone age

did you hear? they recently discovered they threw some rocks in the river to farm some eels. theyre basically astronauts.

What does their DNA show? Truly curious.

Lots of Aussies insist that it was the Irish that made all the half castes.

yeah. dying at 30 years old because you cut your leg and it got infected. what a great life.

> they used to not have the concept of a father.
That doesn't mean they didn't understand where children come from.
It just means that fatherhood is less revelvant In a hunter-gatherer tribe.
They knew it was from fucking but didn't care to determine exactly whose, because the tribe, not the nuclear family, was their basic social unit that ensured survival.

I've heard, don't know if it's true, that up till about the 1940's it was legal to hunt them.

Please cunt. The abbos have like 90 places in Australia where they live on there land according to their rules. Last week 5 teenage boys gang raped a 5 year old boy at one of these places.

No, that's bullshit.
I recently watched a documentary on Australia recently by the 1940s the government had already been making many efforts to educate and integrate them.
They were never hunted like game, that's just too extreme.
Besides, the Australians lost a war to fucking ostriches, so I don't think hunting Abos would have ended well for them.

some evidence for that theory is that most aboriginals have irish surnames.

They should have made them into an emu fighting force instead

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8530171/Five-year-old-boy-brutally-gang-raped-remote-Australian-beach-four-children-13.html

A five-year-old boy has allegedly been gang raped by a group of children - all aged under 13 - on a remote beach in an Aboriginal community in Far North Queensland.

The attack unfolded at Napranum, on the north-west coast of Cape York in Queensland on July 1, police allege.

Let them do whatever, just dont give them anything and don't let anyone in or out. Dig a moat and stick stakes in the ground if you have to. Bury land mines around the perimeter. Move all of those fuckers in there and let them be

Thank you

>so I don't think hunting Abos would have ended well for them.
have you heard what happened in tasmania?

Who fuckin cares you absolute Mongoloid whiteoid virgin trash. Unironically, whats your fuckin point aside from attempting to show your superior virginal knowledge of archaeology sociology And psychology?

No, but I'm guessing some sort of massacre of indigenous people?

Don’t forget the tribal sanctioned incest, child rape, and family violence.

Liberals tend to do so when writing with starry eyed admiration of “original peoples”.

>They had stone tools,
so does a fucking otter
otters aren't 'stone age'

Why does having this conversation trigger you so much? It's not polite dinner conversation but it needs to be discussed.

I think he's an abbo with internet access.

Quick reminder, there was a klingon race that occupied Australia. I don't know if they are ancestral to the Abos, but they were Australoid. but with huge skulls.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WLH-50

talkorigins.org/faqs/homs/kowswamp.html

"Endocranial volume for WL50 is about 1500 ml (big vault, but pathological) and Coobool Creek mean is 1404 for males (modern Aborigines 1271)...... modern Aboriginal crania from H. erectus work with terminal Pleistocene Australian crania as well. Just happens that late Pleistocene Australians were about 8% larger and more robust than their contemporaries and a few of them had their heads deformed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Mungo_remains

Determination of LM3's sex was initially difficult, due to the deterioration of the skull and pelvis bones, which normally carry many features used for this purpose. Nevertheless, studies of other features suggest strongly that the remains were those of an adult male.[11][12][13] Subsequent studies using the length of limb bones to estimate LM3's height, suggest a height of 196 centimetres (77 inches or 6 ft 5 in), a height that is unusually tall for modern Aboriginal males.[14]

DNA studies show that they are not that much different from other Eurasians. They are actually more human than their cousins (who are more attractive) Papuans and Melanesians. I guess it is their diet and lifestyle that made them devolve.

Attached: Aboriginal Australian skulls.png (948x1400, 139.9K)

Lets see what happens to the USA if we isolate them for a hundred years.

Yeah but they didn't fuck up the planet and vamdakuse the earth with sky scrapers either.

They didnt have guns or even smelteries?! Kek! Imagine if we never visited! They wouldn't even have mobile phones or twitter! What losers!

they were inbred to the point of losing the ability to make fire
a lot of them were relocated to mainland Victoria, the survivors were shot for trying to hunt livestock or rounded up and put in a zoo.

>Don’t forget the tribal sanctioned incest, child rape, and family violence.
You're forgetting the cannibalism of babies user.

I actually do believe otters would be considered to be in the stone age. Chimpanzees are considered in the stone age because of their stone tool use.

Like if someone could prove otters' stone tool use is cultural (being taught rather than a product of pure instinct) then that puts them in the stone age.