Youtube Removed it. Twitter Removed it. Facebook Removed it

Now their website has been removed as well. Trump retweeted it last night. American Doctors at Capitol Hill blowing whistles on HCQ, Covid19 govt policy, and the Teachers Unions making demands such as "Defund The Police"

bitchute.com/video/71W1O4TdJxo0/

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 00.13.33.png (670x891, 458.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uclahealth.org/joseph-ladapo
twitter.com/JamesTodaroMD
twitter.com/stella_immanuel
stoneoakeyes.com/dr-kristin-held
markmcdonaldmd.com/about
houstoneye.com/our-team/richard-urso/
thegoldopinion.com/bio
web.archive.org/web/20200727022421/https://scitechdaily.com/scientists-uncover-evidence-that-a-level-of-pre-existing-covid-19-sars-cov-2-immunity-is-present-in-the-general-population/
youtube.com/watch?v=be40oQbXFeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The state of Twitter right after they took it down

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 02.41.15.png (386x577, 92.74K)

List of the Docs
Dr. Joseph Lapado - uclahealth.org/joseph-ladapo
Dr. James Todaro - twitter.com/JamesTodaroMD
Dr. Stella Immanuel - twitter.com/stella_immanuel
Dr. Kristin Held - stoneoakeyes.com/dr-kristin-held
Dr. Mark McDonald - markmcdonaldmd.com/about
Dr. Richard Urso - houstoneye.com/our-team/richard-urso/
Dr. Simone Gold - thegoldopinion.com/bio
Dr. Daniel Erickson - Check Accelerated Urgent Care on Facebook

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 16.31.33.png (628x845, 136.68K)

Bump. Get in here you faggots.

ok but where's the noodz

Attached: 1595641591157.gif (498x362, 1.92M)

MSM HIDING THE TRUTH!!!!!!
NEW RESEARCH PUBLISHED IN *NATURE*!!!!!!!!!!

web.archive.org/web/20200727022421/https://scitechdaily.com/scientists-uncover-evidence-that-a-level-of-pre-existing-covid-19-sars-cov-2-immunity-is-present-in-the-general-population/

MAJORITY GEN POP ALREADY IMMUNE TO COVID19!!!!!!!!!

Attached: capsid.jpg (225x225, 12.35K)

Based

Anybody who calls Trump a "loser" is a fucking retard. If you're a billionaire president you are objectively the polar opposite of a loser lol.

Attached: tiresome.png (680x486, 472.98K)

CENSORSHIP
MANY SUCH CASES
SAD!

you forgot pic related.

Attached: 1595963503925.jpg (1124x2036, 222.55K)

So when is Trump going to get off his fat orange ass and actually take action against this kind of shit rather than dragging his feet for four years and then sending a strongly worded letter?
Why would tech companies not do this? Who will stop them?

>Billionaire
>president
>Has near total control of the media
>loves the jews and doesn’t care about blacks
idk why people aren’t celebrating the second coming of Hamilton I figured everyone was jacking off to the play recently

Provide a fucking link to your clickbait or fuck off

Hopefully Trump won't stand for this, i pray to god that he tweets angrily about this shit soon, in CAPITALS

>>Has near total control of the media
Are you on crack?

Attached: 1524266171567.jpg (362x552, 64K)

DNC Election strategy. Mainly to be used by "neutral" MSM and "responsible" Techgiants.

§1 NEVER attack the argument. You can never win using logic and reasoning.

§2 ALWAYS attack the source. With MSM on your side you can claim "no smoke without fire".

Repeat these 2 and remember: NEVER discuss the actual merits of different viewpoints and why you made the choice you did.
They can't find flaws in your argument, if you never make any.

Also notice how the propaganda goblins focus on a single person in all their attacks, and ignores the rest.
I wonder if the propaganda goblins picks a specific target for each site they try and influence? I mean, it's not a good thing to pick on the black one if they argue in a sea of SJW.

Attached: America's Frontline Doctors.png (1105x1287, 569.7K)

Trump tweets a single thing every News source puts coverage and discussion on it, Almost every single american sees his tweets whether on twitter or screen caps on reddit or instagram or facebook

But i thought social media wanted to amplify "melaninated voices"? Why are they censoring this African queen?

Attached: 1582747240274.png (600x497, 7.97K)

whoa

TRUMP FINALLY SNAPPED
Apparently as soon as he found out twitter censored his tweet he called Jared and Ivanka into the oval office to discuss their next move, Jared said he's having dinner with Jack tonight and he'll be sure to bring it up, Ivanka said let it go Dad, we have vaccines now, but this just made Trump even more angry and so he called immediate presser

youtube.com/watch?v=be40oQbXFeY

Well yeah, he's the president of the united states, but that doesn't mean he has control. He gets taken out of context or the things he says get misconstrued or twisted by the media all the time. Not to mention stuff he's posted on twitter has been deleted before.

You realize that 99% of the coverage is designed to make him look bad, even is that means knowingly misinterpreting what he is saying, yes? That's not control of the media, that's the media hounding you.

Imagine hating someone so much that you wish the world to be ravaged by a pandemic, with no cure, just to make that person look bad.

TDS is a hell of a drug.

>Jared said he's having dinner with Jack tonight and he'll be sure to bring it up

jej

hopefully he has one of the doctors at his press conference today

To paraphrase Trump's own words when asked about social media censorship: "you just have to be really good."

I would suggest that Trump simply git gud

First thing I did when I saw that video was ask, "who the ---k are these people? and why does it look like it's the camera operator's first day on the job fresh outta community college?" If that was supposed to be a believable "press conference" they sure did a very terrible job making it look that way. It looked like a zero-budget college project with unpaid actors. I pity those that think that video was even remotely real.. I didn't watch until the end but were questions even asked or anything? Where was everyone else or were they just talking to themselves?

This is the daily covid press conference

Control doesnt mean what you think.

Bahahahaha imagine believing in a fucking Breitbart Trump campaign ploy full of fake "doctors" and a website created 12 days ago lmao

Attached: 20200728_015852.jpg (3810x1664, 382.17K)

Attached: Screenshot_20200728-014735_Twitter.jpg (1080x2220, 615.84K)

Why the angle change? I'm putting my foot down on this one. No more 5g. Fuck your Lockstep and digital currency. I want to personally hand out physical pocket money! Alot more needs to stop! No consent given!

MUH FAKE JEW DOCTORS!!! REEEEEE!!!

Oh my fucking god this pandemic has no end now were doomed

>i didnt like the video quality

Attached: 1471449797878.jpg (500x371, 24.15K)