Bill Barr was absolutely DISRESPECTFUL today

Did you see when he sniffed and his microphone picked it up?

What a rude man.

Attached: RUDE.png (582x503, 296.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_Commission_Trial
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racketeer_Influenced_and_Corrupt_Organizations_Act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was extremely disrespectful and deserves to be impeached. GET HIM THE HELL OUT OF THERE AT ALL POLITICAL COSTS.

Attached: 1595963919177.png (992x428, 964.57K)

This. FPBP

He wouldn't even answer any questions.

You two are the same reddit faggot. No one talks as gay as you on this site.

Attached: overit.jpg (827x740, 151.92K)

he just fucked them in the ass deal with it ANTIFA(G)

go rake yourself

Holy fuck it’s the Indelible Hippocamptus lady

Lol the democrats were the ones acting like rude children. They accused him of all sorts of shit and didn't ask him any non-leading questions. SAGE cope leaf

Boi this is reddit. You should go fuck yourself.

How?

Attached: 1595963931851.png (584x578, 401.03K)

Leaves never fail to amuse me

resident dem here squirming and cringing as we watched, i laughed and laughed and laughed while this poor creature sought desperately to disassociate itself with the dem faggots on the screen...felt so fuggin good lads.

leaf posts go in the trash nerd

sage

>sniffed
the sniffer in chief!!

Attached: 15935106201161.jpg (337x388, 46.68K)

downvoted.
upvoted

I too, have nigger exhaustion, Mr. Barr.

> implying congresspeople deserve respect

Wait what? When did Christine Blasey-Ford get elected?

Hillary and Obama win

Attached: 1578872374624.gif (480x270, 2.56M)

> Respecting random bitch
Should not.

YOU ARE A MURDERER, I RECLAIM MY TIME.

lying cunts, they treated him like trash and should be impeached themselves.

Attached: 1595965789604.jpg (1279x664, 212.57K)

this tbqh. his nipples weren't protruding, but still very disrespectful!

>Hold a hearing with the attorney general
>Grandstand with DNC talking points while either asking a loaded yes/no question or not asking a question at all.
>Get mad when Barr tries to talk

Why did the dems call a hearing and then not want the person to be heard?

i missed the hearing what are the highlights to catch up on lads

Barr won't do anything ever. We have an election and he said he will not release anything until after the election. It's over. Nobody will veer know how bad the democrats and Biden truly are. They can do what they want.

Until Barr arrests a HIGH-PROFILE democrat I will not vote for the continuation of this farce. If the democrats continue to get away with fullblown open treason, then there is no point in helping the democrats to stay in power. DESTROY THE COUNTRY to stop democrats and jews.

JUSTICE ISN'T LIKE ORDERING PIZZA YOU PEDO FUCKS

Attached: 1595965515252.png (610x616, 590.03K)

>i will follow the law
>NONONONONO YOU CANT SAY THAT

No no, it's like building the fucking pyramids at this point. How many years of investigating the same thing, all the while the dems have gone off the fucking reservation with their tyranny staking up so much shit that has not been investigated. We are going to be here for a thousand years trying to do the right thing

We need open warfare. It is more efficient and quick and less painful than dragging this fake democracy and justice system any longer.

lmao

Attached: 1595964188464.png (584x578, 347.81K)

BARR WAS DISRESPECTFUL?

THE DEMOCRAPS WERE DISRESPECTFUL

WHAT A JOKE

Attached: leaf.png (625x626, 66.25K)

when did he say this in the hearing? timestamp or any idea who was he speaking to?

I’m gonna take a wild guess and assume she was being a cunt.

He shoulda said "ordering Hotdogs from Chicago..."

It was a bad hearing. The Dems are a cult. They're going to kill people when they get back in power.

Look how long things took back then on the big rico mafia cases. No more then 3 years tops for investigations and trials. We aren't even gonna have trials. It's being done all in secret through grand juries. This country is a lie and BARR is the only person in this country that has the power to charge people with crimes...he won't co it against democrats.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_Commission_Trial
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racketeer_Influenced_and_Corrupt_Organizations_Act

I know, I know. All the fucking other low profile arrests that don't mean anything done right away like if there is no problem at the DOJ and FBI. I'm just stupid. Forget it.

absolutely sick of these jews

Who elects these Robo Niggers?

Then after he left, he ate TWO SCOOPS of ice cream. This is what fascism looks like

Man. He straight laughed at that bitch