Death is real

Death is real.
Those that die cease to exist there is no afterlife.
However, 2000 years ago a man named Jesus was born, he was the son of God. God, who always existed, begat Jesus, Jesus did not always exist. First there was the Father, God, then came his son. Jesus really is Gods son.

Jesus lived a perfect life, and died on the cross as a substitute for you and all the bad deeds you have committed in your life, these bad deeds are called sins, we are all sinners, and the wages of sin is to suffer and eventually die.

3 days Later after being totally dead (he ceased to exist and was in a lifeless corpse) God raised him back to life and Jesus ascended into heaven.

Thanks to this he defeated death and sin once and for all for everyone. Since he was sinless he could die in your place.

Thanks to this, everyone will one day attain immortality and enter into the Kingdom of God, hell exists for some but it is not forever. In the end Jesus saves all.

short
askelm.com/abc/
long
askelm.com/essentials/index.asp
godskingdom.org/studies/books/creations-jubilee

Here is an explanation of the mystery, check out the byte show interviews
askelm.com/doctrine/d040101.htm
askelm.com/doctrine/d920501.pdf

proof that hell is not forever
hopebeyondhell.net/articles/further-study/eternity/
askelm.com/doctrine/d041101.htm
askelm.com/doctrine/d041201.htm
askelm.com/doctrine/d050101.htm
tentmaker.org/Quotes/churchfathersquotes.htm

Why certain doctrines contradict the gospel
thathappyexpectation.blogspot.com/2015/05/pauls-gospel-and-death-denying.html
martinzender.com/ZWTF/ZWTF4.29.pdf

other general links
bible-truths.com/
askelm.com/
saviourofall.org/
iswasandwillbe.com/
godskingdom.org/
godsplanforall.com/
martinzender.com/
tentmaker.org/
biblestudentsnotebook.com/

Attached: 1586847318881.jpg (1164x654, 100.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bible-truths.com/trinity.html
askelm.com/abc/index.asp
thathappyexpectation.blogspot.com/2019/11/pauls-gospel-and-death-denying.html
askelm.com/doctrine/d071001.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=F4ZCF5uimoI&t=50s
iswasandwillbe.com/ecc_1_12_18/
askelm.com/abc/abc002.asp
askelm.com/abc/abc003.asp
askelm.com/essentials/ess033.htm
askelm.com/essentials/ess035.htm
askelm.com/essentials/ess036.htm
askelm.com/abc/
godsplanforall.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=kdR6Pi_idUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off toledo christcuck

Attached: 1563452569098.jpg (680x433, 39.85K)

SW Dennis ?

bless you for spreading the true gospel brother
fuck christians

might wanna explain the differences for tartarus, hades and gehanna in your copy text though.

people think of torture in fire when they see the word hell

>Thanks to this, everyone will one day attain immortality
What if I don't want immortality?

>In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Stop with the heresy. JESUS IS LORD!

They’re actually referring to the democrat party.

>What if I don't want immortality?
God always gets what he wants

its not about you its about him

God forces people to do stuff all the time

in the end every knee and ever tongue will confess Jesus is THEIR LORD, and every knee that bows will LOVE JESUS

Isaiah 45:21-25, God has just declared that he is going to save everyone, he declared it. God said it! BELIEVE! And this isn’t a wish, he will do it, and that his decree to save everyone will not return void (so much for free will). Gods will trumps mans will, and that all the seed of Israel will be Justified and that every knee that bows is saved. People have no problem accepting every knee will bow, look at what happens to the knees that bow. They are IN THE LORD, they have righteousness and strength, they are justified, they are saved. The people who were against him feel remorse, in other words they repent! Pay special attention to what sinners say in verse 24-25, they have attained righteousness and justification, these are saved people. Every one will one day declare Jesus is Lord(Philippians 2:10-11). No one can declare Jesus is lord except by the holy spirit (1 Cor 12:3). Those who say Jesus is Lord are saved (Romans 10:9 )People have often said that those bowing the knee bow because Jesus brakes their knees, mate the confession comes from the heart, if the confession is not from the heart Jesus does not want it (Matthew 15:8). The people who profess Jesus as Lord love Jesus. They are not just saying Jesus is lord, they are saying Jesus is THEIR lord. They are saying Jesus is THEIR lord because they bow the knee in subjection (1 Cor 15:22-28). This isn't a general statement, this isnt Jesus getting the last laugh, but them swearing allegiance, them praising and worshiping Jesus (Psalm 66:3-4 ). These enemies will one day be Jesus' willing slaves. The mosaic law prophecies this in (Exodus 21:5-6). The purpose of that law is to point us to Christ.

Attached: 1595372907923.jpg (720x431, 54.59K)

>we are all sinners
Speak for yourself, In my book life was never a sin.
Tell me, why is it that killing his son is necessary? Couldn't he have just made everyone immortal if he wanted to?
Also Jesus is just sun worship rebranded.

askelm.com/abc/index.asp
thathappyexpectation.blogspot.com/2019/11/pauls-gospel-and-death-denying.html
askelm.com/doctrine/d071001.htm

Dead people are dead.

A truine Jesus cannot experience death since he is omnipresent and omniscient. The real Jesus ceased to exist for 3 days.
Ecclesiastes 9:5-6,10
5 For the living know that they will die, but THE DEAD KNOW NOTHING, and they have NO MORE REWARD, for the memory of them is forgotten.
6 Their LOVE and their HATE and their ENVY have already PERISHED, and forever they have no more share in all that is done under the sun...
10 Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might, for there is NO WORK OR THOUGHT OR WISDOM IN Sheol, to which you are going.
Now the Rich man and Lazarus are in Hades, and Hades is Sheol. You can prove this through cross references in the old and new testament
Acts 2:27
Because You will not abandon my soul to Hades...
Psalm 16:10
For You will not abandon my soul to Sheol...
Luke 16:23
23 In HADES where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side.

Now lets go back to Ecclesiastes 9:5-6,10
dead people in Sheol/Hades KNOW NOTHING, the Rich Man knows things, dead people have NO REWARD ergo no heaven and no hell, the rich man has received his reward, dead people have no WORK so they do nothing, the Rich Man is asking for something so he is working, the dead have no KNOWLEDGE, the Rich Man knows things, , the dead CAN NOT THINK, the dead man is thinking, and they have NO WISDOM whatsoever, dead people have no love or hate, the Rich man loves family.
youtube.com/watch?v=F4ZCF5uimoI&t=50s
Mate the Rich man and Lazarus is a parable, parables are meant to hide the truth and mislead those who God does not want to know the truth, sadly that is most of the church.

Attached: 1595264533855.jpg (720x288, 315.58K)

>Those that die cease to exist there is no afterlife.
false
"Like sheep they are laid in the grave; death shall feed on them; and the upright shall have dominion over them in the morning; and their beauty shall consume in the grave from their dwelling"
>Jesus did not always exist
wrong
"The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was."

>3 days Later after being totally dead (he ceased to exist and was in a lifeless corpse) God raised him back to life and Jesus ascended into heaven.
"Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again."
"No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father."

>Thanks to this, everyone will one day attain immortality and enter into the Kingdom of God, hell exists for some but it is not forever. In the end Jesus saves all.
false
"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?"
"And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

>Tell me, why is it that killing his son is necessary? Couldn't he have just made everyone immortal if he wanted to?
Well let me start this off with why we are here

Ecclesiastes 1:13
An Experience of Evil God Has Given the Sons of Humanity to Humble Them”

iswasandwillbe.com/ecc_1_12_18/

that's the meaning of life to experience evil, that's why we are here, so that we can experience evil

in fact, God created evil

Isa 45:7
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and CREATE EVIL: I THE LORD DO ALL THESE THINGS.

Now why did he do this?
God is creating for himself a family

askelm.com/abc/index.asp

everyone who has ever lived is going to be a part of that family

1 Cor 15:22
For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive.

Rom 5:18
Therefore, as one trespass led to condemnation for all men, so one act of righteousness leads to justification and life for all men.

1 Timothy 4:9-11
9 The saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance. 10 For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe. 11 Command and teach these things.

Hell exists but it is not forever (Matt 5:26 ,Isa 66:24)

Everyone will eventually spend eternity with God

these Children of his will one day rule the universe with him, all humanity is destined to be celestial royalty, right now he is picking out a few people(the elect) to help raise up the other children to being co heirs with Christ

God started off with 1 Jesus, 1 only begotten son
in the end he will have billions of unique sons and daughters, where Jesus is now, WE WILL BE

Attached: 1588215002743.png (959x699, 586.45K)

>"And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

that is not the end though, that happens but that is not the end

Jesus said in Mathew 13:33 “The kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman took and mixed with three measures of wheat flour until the whole batch was leavened.”

There are three groups which the kingdom of God leavens (works on) until the kingdom of God is full. All three groups in the end enter the kingdom of God.

The law of Moses talks about three feasts (Exodus 23:14-17). The feast of unleavened bread(barley), the feast harvest (wheat) , the feast of in gatherings (grapes) .

Paul talks about 3 groups of people that enter into the kingdom of God (1 Cor 15:22-28)

First group is Jesus and the over-comers, they are the barley , and experience the first resurrection
( Romans 8:22-24, 1 Corinthians 15:20, James 1:18, Revelation 14:4).

Second group is the wheat, these are those whose name is written in the book of life on judgment day.
(Matthew 3:12, Matthew 13:29-30 , Luke 3:17 )

Third group is the grapes . These are those whose names are not written in the book of life and crushed and turned into wine.
(Revelation 14:17-20, Revelation 22:14-15)

The three harvests = the three measures = the three groups. . And notice it is the angels who has the authority over the fire that harvests the grapes in Rev 14:17-20 and it is the weeds that are burned up in Matthew 13:30 . And notice the grapes are crushed outside of the city. Outside the city are the evil doers.

Sometime later, after those that died in the lake of fire judgment die, death dies, for death is the last thing to be destroyed. Then those that died in the lake of fire judgment are brought back to life. The only way for death to die is for all those that were dead to be brought back to life. If dead people are still dead, death still exists.

Attached: 1595868066190.jpg (2048x1365, 1.39M)

wow. that's long

Attached: 1594586786098.jpg (788x960, 76.59K)

Racist. George Floyd is The True Messiah! He has returned from the dead and glows in his eminence!

Did Jesus sin at all? If he was a human he must have felt human emotions like sadness, lust, etc? I mean literally in the Bible Jesus wept and asked God why he forsaken him, dosent that count as a sin?

Did you know Hades and Sheol are the same place?

Acts 2:27 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Because You will not abandon my soul to Hades,

Nor allow Your Holy One to undergo decay.

Psalm 16:10 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

For You will not abandon my soul to Sheol;

Nor will You allow Your Holy One to undergo decay.

Hades and Sheol are the same place and you can prove it by cross references from the new to old testament.

Now why is that important? The rich man is in Hades!
Luke 16:23
23 In HADES where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side.

lets see what Solomon says about Sheol/Hades

Ecclesiastes 9:5-10 (ESV)
5 For the living know that they will die, but THE DEAD KNOW NOTHING, and they have NO MORE REWARD, for the memory of them is forgotten.
6 Their LOVE and their HATE and their ENVY have already PERISHED, and forever they have no more share in all that is done under the sun.
7 Go, eat your bread with joy, and drink your wine with a merry heart, for God has already approved what you do.
8 Let your garments be always white. Let not oil be lacking on your head.
9 Enjoy life with the wife whom you love, all the days of your vain life that he has given you under the sun, because that is your portion in life and in your toil at which you toil under the sun.
10 Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might, for there is NO WORK OR THOUGHT OR WISDOM IN Sheol, to which you are going.

Lets see, dead people KNOW NOTHING, the Rich Man knows things, dead people have NO REWARD ergo no heaven and no hell, the rich man has received his reward, dead people have no WORK so they do nothing, the rich man is asking for something so he is working, they have no KNOWLEDGE, the dead man knows things, , they CAN NOT THINK, the dead man is thinking, and they have NO WISDOM whatsoever, dead people have no love or hate, the Rich man loves family.

Attached: 1587792642233.jpg (640x640, 28.26K)

>I mean literally in the Bible Jesus wept and asked God why he forsaken him
no, God did forsake him, he had all the sin on him at the time of his death

Attached: 1595732589383.jpg (600x622, 46.17K)

I don't think that answered my question. Why does he want a family though? And why does he need to do it in such a round about way? And why create evil if he's going to punish it for doing what he told it to? Is there no right or wrong then? Just God willy nilly entertaining himself?

What is the gospel? That Jesus died on the cross for the sins of the world and rose again after being entombed for 3 days.
What does the trinity say? That Jesus is the same being as the Father, and thus immortal, and thus can never die, only his body died. This denies the gospel
A 3 person god cannot become a two person God and then return to being a 3 person God.

If you dont really believe in death you cant believe Jesus died

Trinity -> Jesus is immortal and can never die, Jesus is the same being as the Father
Gospel -> Jesus is mortal and can die, Jesus is Gods son, not the Father

God has multiple kids, Jesus is the firstborn of MANY BRETHREN

Hebrews 1:5,9
5 For to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son; today I have become your Father”? Or again, “I will be his Father, and he will be my Son”
9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy.”

Hebrew 2:10-12
10 In bringing many sons and daughters to glory, it was fitting that God, for whom and through whom everything exists, should make the pioneer of their salvation perfect through what he suffered. 11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters. 12 He says,
“I will declare your name to my brothers and sisters; in the assembly I will sing your praises.”

Believers will become sons of God

Jesus replied, "Is it not written in your Law: 'I have said you are gods'?
askelm.com/abc/index.asp

Attached: 1588829006770.jpg (3977x1769, 833.57K)

>Why does he want a family though?
Why do men want kids? People want families, God wants a family. And a big one at that. Mate God's kingdom is massive. Believers in Jesus are legally sitting at the right hand of Jesus who is sitting at the right hand of God. God will bless believers with every spiritual blessing in the heavens. While the bible does not outright say that one day believers will be able to create things, I suspect they will.

Think about this, 1 Jesus made everything you see around you
imagine what 100+ Billions Jesus level beings could do...

God is love, , and has planned GOOD in the end for ALL.

>And why create evil if he's going to punish it for doing what he told it to?

Well mate, the evil is temporary, the gains are eternal, when evil has served its purpose, God will do away with it. You cant know good without knowing evil, that is why it is called the knowledge of good and evil.

Yes God predestines some to be bad guys, God even made Satan evil. God predestines evil to take place. In the end, however, it will all work out for good. For example look at David

God makes David Sin, and then punishes him for it
2Sa 24:1 And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

God uses Satan to temp king David, God tempts no one directly, he uses others to tempt him.
1Ch 21:1 And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

God wanted David to go through the experience so he orchestrated everything in accord with his will.

Christianity teaches that God is not responsible for the evil in this world, that he has nothing to do with it. That is a lie, if God is not responsible he is irresponsible.

the eventual destiny of humanity

Attached: 1595310646023.jpg (208x484, 21.29K)

What about the other 4.6 billion years of earths history?

>SW Dennis ?
no

Attached: 1595858494504.png (750x600, 25.01K)

sure
the English word hell has changed and been misused over the years
the kjv mistranslated Sheol Hades and Tartaroo and Gehennah as hell

this has caused mas confusion in Christianity, especially among the fundamentalists, because while they say they believe in the bible alone, they really only believe in their particular English translation (the KJV), when you show them translating errors in the KJV they sperg out

Tartaroo is a prison for demons, humans are never connected to it at all in the bible

Gehenna is the lake of fire Judgment, Jesus was not set on fire after he died as some baptist claim

then their is Sheol or Hades which is what the word in question is actually talking about

Hades and Sheol are the same place, you can prove it with New and Old Testament Cross references

Acts 2:27
Because You will not abandon my soul to Hades...
Psalm 16:10
For You will not abandon my soul to Sheol...

now what does the bible say about those who go to sheol/hades
Ecclesiastes 9:5-6,10
6 Their LOVE and their HATE and their ENVY have already PERISHED, and forever they have no more share in all that is done under the sun...

Dead people cannot think, cannot know, have no wisdom, or knoledge

Dead people have no consciousness whatsoever

that's is what happened to Jesus

Jesus spoke to the spirits in prison AFTER he spent 3 days in the tomb

Jesus being alive during those 3 days contradicts the gospel

general explanations of the gospel
askelm.com/abc/
godsplanforall.com/

Attached: 1590540291208.png (337x149, 15.48K)

>What about the other 4.6 billion years of earths history?
what do you mean?
if you are asking about what about the dead creatures from the past, I believe Jesus will save them too

youtube.com/watch?v=kdR6Pi_idUE

Attached: 1595466120561.jpg (776x701, 225.88K)

Psalm 49:14
Young's Literal Translation
As sheep for Sheol they have set themselves, Death doth afflict them, And the upright rule over them in the morning, And their form is for consumption. Sheol is a dwelling for him

use a literal translation next time

>And the upright rule over them in the morning

the upright are the righteous, they participate in the first resurrection

>And their form is for consumption. Sheol is a dwelling for him

as for the rest of the dead they remain in Sheol(the grave) rotting

Attached: 1588027006526.jpg (756x839, 164.85K)

Men want kids to spread their genes. God is immortal, doesn’t need to do that. Companionship aswell but he wouldn't need to go through all this trouble for that.
>you can’t know good without knowing evil
Didn't God create that dichotomy? If he made good and evil couldn’t he have just made good easily understood? Or beings that were just good? Like good and evil need to exist outside of him or else they're just pointless distinctions. Is everything just the will of God or his creation? If so then isn't everything good? Or is God a being of good and evil. I'm genuinely confused.
>God is love
What is love?

Jesus said, "FATHER FORGIVE THEM [ALL] for they know not what they do." Since I don't know what the Hel I'm doing, then I'm forgiven, right? Of course. So are all Jews that Jesus forgave, and all the people before and during the Crucifixion. Jesus Christ died to save Adam and his descendents from Orginial Sin. Therefore, that Everyone is saved from Humanity's beginning, and there is no Xtian Satan or eternal Hell! You have no business deciding what supernatural 'Good' or "Evil" is. Evil is not a person, it is a lack of 'Good', and that can't be defined - it's Supernatural. You know if you can't remember a sin, or its so miniscule as to go by unnoticed then you're going to Hell! Sit up nights in fear of not remembering every picayune sin, and realize that you're most certainly damned if you believe this. Sorry, You get no special "salvation".
If you're a Pauline Xtian, I hope your "Get Out of Hell Free" card is validated. Again, are you sure you've confessed every little, petty, microscopic sin? Are you sure you didn't accidently forget one? Are you afraid that the Grace you expect to receive isn't in the Contract? Maybe you should stop your gloating over the vast, vast majority of people that, in your mind, are going to Hell? Maybe you should live your life out of genuine Joy rather the false and enforced "Joy" you have now. In any case; STOP GROVELING!!

Mate pray about it
Gods ways are not our ways
Gods thoughts are not our thoughts

Pics or it didn't happen.

Mate its not as bad as you think
Live 20 to 100 years
Die
Go to sleep for a few thousand
Dont feel a thing so it is instantaneous feeling wise

Then wake up at a great white thrown
The truth is revealed to you
And you are judged
If you dont make it you go back to sleep for about 1000 years again
If you do pass the judgement you repent of your sins and are trained by those who were chosen by God to be good, and in time enter the kingdom, this process takes up to 1000 years, thats why the guys who didnt make it are asleep
Later on death dies and those that didnt make it wake up and they start there journey back to God, eventually they make it as well

This is why Jesus must reign till he has put all his enemies under his feet

Now they spend eternity chilling with God being celestial royalty

And that is the worst case scenario