How you holding out Zig Forums

I myself am barely hanging in there. I don't got any family, barely any friends, Corona took away my job and my place of stay. Only thing keeping me going is watching all these riots and shit. Only thing actually interesting that is going on since the Corona virus fucked everything.
I hope you are doing better than I.

Attached: 1595974863369.png (831x799, 228.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ltmlvk9GAto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It’s gonna be all good, look at the positive side,now that you don’t have a job you can dedicate some more time to working out or learning fun stuff like carpentry.

Kill yourself, nothing matters

I was happy when I had a job tho user.
And I'm currently dealing with a housing situation. Btw nice digits.

no, kill marxists they dont matter

Stay strong buddy, if you are really fuck sign-up to the National Guard!! Easy money & go from there.

Stay strong buddy! Then find a women and settle down.

Just stay alive! Think back, relive your memories of your life, sad or joyful times, fuel yourself from these emotions and realize that no matter how dark the times are, you must prevail!

This is the time of our lives. Self improvement right now is most important.

Doing pretty good, user.
Just don't fuck yourself over because of some noggers and an flu on steroids. That shit happens every ten years.
Could need a job, but hey at least I have time to play vidya, cleaned the basement, learned a bunch of new recipes, got back to play guitar and can drink and watch shit with my friends on weekdays.
Just put on some comfy music and watch the world burn, you get that chance only every few years.

nott so well, kindof want to kill myself everyday, when i was growing up i couldnt ever see friends cuz living in the country, in my teens couldnt ever see friends or work cuz livin in the country, adultood comes, cuz i couldnt find i job i figure i better go to college so i could at least get a job, took engineering like everyone said, first semester my grandpa dies of cancer, third semester i drop out cuz its too hard, then both my parents get cancer, i eventually went back after seeing them through that ordeal for 5 fucking years, ive applied to almost 200 jobs in the past few weeks, all ones im perfectly qualified for and below, the only calls i got back was 1 from a bar, and i went for the interview cuz it said in the ad you could start off making 35 - 40k a year working there, but in the interview they said you actually start off at 14 and after 3 months your up to 17, so they lied, and to you burgers who think that might be alot, its not. 1 bedroom averages 1200 - 1500 in my area, just a 1 bedroom.

whats the fucking point in living if life doesnt want you to live? i just want to die

Comfy fuel for prepping for the truly dystopian future. Keep in in perspective, Even when that perspective is bleaker than ever before.

good luck and god bless user, we all have our troubles, keep your head up and stay positive and things will work out

EVERYTHING IS GOING FUCKING GREAT! WHENEVER I TURN ON THE NEWS I CAN NOT STOP CHORTLING. I WAKE UP CHORTLING, I CHORTLE ALL DAY LONG. SOMETIMES I CANT EVEN EAT BECAUSE OF CHORTLING. IM LITTERALLY THE UNSTOPPABLE CHORTLER.

Attached: 1554427295234.gif (500x406, 535.68K)

What this user said

Self improvement! Just do it!
Train yourself and self learn.

In 5 years you’ll be happy with how far you have progressed. It’ll feel like you are going backwards at the start, just push through.

Failed a class and need to repeat it or else I won't graduate by 2021, probably won't be able to get into grad school, suicide looking mighty fine

Modern living is highly overrated and cancerous. Shape your mindset to pull yourself away from the aimless pursuit that "They" want you to waist your life trying to achieve only to be unhappy if you ever do achieve any of it.

i havnt ever been able to do anything
get a job
gf
car
apartment
life
i should just fucking kill myself right now ffs

Maybe stop being an alt right asshole and join the rest of humanity?

BLM. Say it and accepty george Floyyd into your heart

Weak men create hard times. Hard times create strong men. You know the rest. OP, just do something. The only person you're competing against is the you from yesterday. Well that and... shekelstein. Good luck

I just had up a friend and his gf for the last three days for our baby shower. I met him in a Zig Forums irc channel like 6 years ago because he bullied me over listening to phish. Since 2016 I have hung out with them for like a month after he came to moe.down with me and I didn't get axe murdered. We are best buds. Thanks internet.

Find a job and a place in a rural area, the pay doesn't matter. As soon as the civil war starts, the cities will be cut off from all resources, including food, electricity and internet.

Here's a whitepill for you:
youtu.be/ltmlvk9GAto

I feel ya leaf. It's ok tho we are hanging in there. I'm fucking homeless now but I'm still hanging in there. You got to as well. The real fun is about to begin anyways.

Dear shills, demoralization didn't work four years ago and doesn't work now.

I feel fucking great! thanks for asking.

Attached: grass.jpg (448x448, 38.07K)

LOL, bunch of fags.

I want to die.

Life is shit. It's like I'm sent here to suffer, and this world is hell.

Nothing has gone the way I wanted to, I can't have the woman that I would consider my soulmate. I can't get over this bitch, every woman I've met is a fucking douche for a lack of a better word, I'm fucking done.

There's no jobs. My career prospects consist of McDonalds and Burger King, and I have computer science degree.

The future consists of decline, and collapse. God sits there and mocks me every chance he gets.

I'm sitting here, attempting to keep going but there's nothing to keep going for.

My life is shit, has always been shit, always will be shit. Nothing changes.

Just fucking end me now. I'm only still here because I don't know what's going to happen if I off myself. For all I know it's nothing. There's nothing to look forward to. They say suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem but there's no point in living if it's not temporary, right?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123.52K)

REPLYING TO MY SELF MAKES ME CHORTLE. WHEN I GO POTTY AND SEE MY TINY PECKER I SEE THAT IM A JOKE TO GOD I CHORTLE SO UNCONTROLLABLY I GET PEE PEE EVERYWHERE. BUT THATS OK BECAUSE I REMEMBER TRUMP BUX SO I CHORTLE SOME MORE. WATCHING THE LEFT DESTROY ITSELF MAKES ME CHORTLE. PEPE MEMES MAKE ME CHORTLE. PEOPLE GIVE ME FUNNY LOOKS IN PUBLIC BECAUSE IM CHORTLING DIRECTLY AT THEM. TAKE THE CHORTLE PILL NOW BEFORE ITS TO LATE.

Attached: 1553722827691.gif (1215x1452, 421.37K)

fine faggot how are you.

Or end it with a bang faggot.

Are you me fren?

10/10

Not OP but I tried to join the military and they rejected me because I have major depressive disorder and anxiety
What do?

I have family and a relatively nice place to stay, but no friends. Don't have any prospects of getting any either since I suck at forming relationships, and I lead an almost completely isolated life. I'm planning to immigrate but I'm afraid I'll just become more isolated and depressed. I don't see a way out of this.