Play Inazuma Eleven

Play Inazuma Eleven.

Attached: IE2_Cutscene_30.png (252x189, 63.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8MyAD_Z3xw
youtube.com/watch?v=K6R_wZdiSLo
youtube.com/watch?v=8IpP41RrN58
youtu.be/9MS1jSQlffU
youtube.com/watch?v=VpL_c42WSA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

C

U

N

T

Q

I played the first one.

Got up to the 2nd tournament, had to re-format my 3DS, lost motivation to beat it

>play my obscure shotacon fujoshi soccer visual novel
Fuck you

I got stuck on the match where the opponent uses a skill that paralyzes my goalie. I never touched it again.

c

u

n

n

Drink Coca-Cola

y

I do.

Attached: beta gif.gif (320x179, 457.71K)

i've played Go Shadow, IE and Blizzard. Pretty fun games, probably gonna hack my other 3ds and play the world cup one and the other IE Go game.
the story is gay and the localizations are dangerously bad but the gameplay is kino with jammin mitsuda tracks

c

u

Fantasy Life > LBX > Inazuma Eleven > Yokai Watch > Ni No Kuni

n

LBX is boss

professor layton>>>

All these cool IPs, and Hino keeps fucking up.

;_;

Should I watch the anime if I fap to lolis and shotas?

I like the game but holy shit I'll never know how they managed to make a game easier than fucking pokemon.

The plot of the third game went so far in the stupid area, that it sprung back from the other side and become too real for its own good.

Attached: 3f376713ec365d88f471aa283ccd13e40c6fd20ev2_00.jpg (512x288, 17.14K)

Try the original series. It has a lot of good stuff in it.
Further seasons have much bigger assortment of cute girls and boys but the actual anime becomes surprisingly uninspiring where they went for Jojo's Stands, Time Travel, going to space and so on.

The boys are pretty cute

you can challenge yourself like you can with pokemon. restrict the amount of special moves you use per fight. i admit it's a bit harder though in newer games because they have a boner for scripted battles

The story is easy, but the post game content can become truly unfair some times. They introduce restrictions like your team need to be monotyped, all girls team, forbidden use of Shoot or Catch techniques, or you know, giving your opponents unlimited energy, so they can spam the strongest techniques without worry, and if you are not strong enough or do not wombo combo them you will fail.

>fujoshi spotted
post your panties

Attached: b5751653de4ada4df33a7427d96b7705.jpg (760x769, 109.04K)

The original games were fine but the GO games suffer from scripted battles a lot. Like, playing through Chrono Stone and have those "You need to score X times in five minutes or you fail automatically" scenarios really cancerous.

I think I’m autistic because every time I see Inazuma Eleven my brain translates it to Eureka Seven

Well, I guess there is a connection between them.
Both of them were advertised in McDonalds and have "the only good season is the first season" situation.

Inazuma Eleven Ares game when?

This

After Fantasy life 2.

Yeah, it has such moments.

Attached: 38eb31dbe66e4a19b01d43e1d06bbb01.jpg (1256x1474, 588.22K)

>Inazuma Eleven thread without posting our God and Savior Gojou.

Attached: Inazuma.Eleven.full.789865.jpg (885x908, 605.4K)

What the fuck, do they actually crossdress?
Now that is making it way too obvious as fanservice.
I thought it was just boys playing soccer.

based

>This was the day user started to realize gays were the only "girls" on Zig Forums

No, it is a fan art. Just a lot of cute boys look like cute girls and fujos going ballistic on them with a lot of fan art.
There is no cross dressing in the original series.

Attached: dclp0c9-63ddc52e-19ce-4cb5-a552-3627beba8e3f.jpg (600x800, 75.19K)

So, about the games.
Anyone tried the English translation for Galaxy games? It apparently was released and no one talked about it.
Is it good and playable? A lot of bugs?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 215.26K)

Wait? it finally came out?

Or did the game have an English patch?

Yeah.
In the description of this video you will find links for patch and already patched roms.
youtube.com/watch?v=A8MyAD_Z3xw
It uses dub names for characters and moves, so be prepared.
I went for Big Bang so I can get earlier. Didn't go far but seems playable.

Attached: iebb.png (924x1085, 991.97K)

based

Attached: e1472489f49c5e9db3763e879557d39d.jpg (580x858, 89.8K)

That's awesome! Thanks! Sucks that they used the dub names but it's better than nothing.

goddamn someone actually bothered to TL this? fucking based.

Played a little more further. A lot of not important stuff still in Japanese like Lore page, tooltips.
Also, bugs.
Equipment names not translated in character sheets but they appear in English in the inventory. Avatar tooltips in Spanish/Italian? Names and moves and dialogues seem translated so far.
Not sure about scouting.
Matches seem slightly faster than in Chrono Stone and characters on the field are now chibis but during the techniques they have normal body proportions.

Yeah, they did not spread the news at all.

Attached: 1.png (911x1090, 696.65K)

Attached: 2.png (905x1087, 518.79K)

Attached: 3.png (911x1101, 1.26M)

c-c-c-combo breaker

i still have to play through 2 other IE games before I get to it but i'll add it to the backlog. also man, that screen reminds how badly GO's loc was handled. like it was already bad but deciding each member of the squad would be from a separate country of the EU and then recording those bad dub accents on top of it was the descent into hell

wow, there's some Spanish text in there. You think it came from a Spanish patch or something? or that it was supposed to be released in Spanish?

It seems playable so far with slight slowdowns for music and voice clips in dialogue, so I would be going further and see.
Also, I am dreading the future scripted fights. Galaxy first arc is... interesting to say the least.

I think they advertised the Spanish patch as well in 2018 when they started the project?

So how hot are the bitches?

I tried the first game and watched the anime through part of the second season, but for the life of me I just could not suspend my disbelief with the plot. The over the top special moves and stuff were fine, but how the characters react to death and stuff was just too unrealistic for me to stick with.
Stuff like how Mark's grandpa supposedly got killed by the main antagonist, and all they do for vengeance is to beat him in a soccer match, or pic related with how Erik pretends to his best friends that he fucking died, and when his friends find out he was actually alive for mourning him for years, they see "Ah, I see". It's not even written comically, it's just inhuman the way they set up story beats like that, and I can predict it just gets worse in the second game with stuff like the "aliens" or the "split-personality because his brother died" thing

Attached: erikeagle.png (1448x1082, 1.28M)

A lot of girls. Milfs, lolis, tomboys...
The sheer amount of characters in the series is staggering so you will have a literal royal banquet of choices for waifu.

Attached: 353d922c7793a694b894db72ded1ca9f.jpg (1000x1438, 1.18M)

Sign me up nigga, should I start with the OG DS game or is there a better starting place?

Attached: girls(male).png (1312x511, 953.84K)

I would recommend to start with Inazuma Eleven 2 on DS.
In this game they added a lot of girls. It has this exploration and adventure feel too, when you travel across whole Japan.
The first game is fine but... it is boring in comparison. Better to see the anime arc if you want to know what happened.
Then you can go for Inazuma Eleven 3 Ogre on 3DS. It is the best game so far. The main story is like 25% of whole game. The amount of content in Ogre is really impressive. There is also half-translated DS version if you manage to find it.
Go games are meh. A lot of new characters but they added Avatars/Kishins/Spirits which are Jojo Stands. Some like it, some hate it. It also has quite weird story with New World Order vibes.
Go Chrono Stone is slightly better. Time traveling shenanigans could be bland at first but the dinosaurs and knights in plate armor playing soccer are amazing.
In short, I recommend Inazuma Eleven 2 and 3 and then go from there further if you want.

Ranmaru is weird.
Pink hair and very deep voice are really contrasting.

Thanks user, usually I start from the beginning of the series to see it go from there but this time il trust you.

I appreciate you telling me they added tons of girls, a shame I assume none of them are playable but makes sense

Went slightly further. Seems only the main story dialogue is translated, a lot of banter of NPC's on streets is in Japanese.
Also, on Citra during such scenes (pic related) your FPS would drop to singular digits. I have no idea why. The battles and technique animations are smooth but the animated portraits would demolish your framerate. A lot of tooltips for stuff are not translated, so you need to be familiar with Go, Chrono Stone mechanics if you want to play it without worry.

You can try to play the first game if you want continuity but the games provide context for events of previous games.
They are actually playable. If they have a portrait and a name there is at least a 95% chance that they are playable.
The generic characters which are majority of can be scouted without major problems.
It is harder with story related characters. You need to beat their teams or get to specific plot point if you want to recruit them. You are underestimating the scope of this games. In Ogre I think there are at least 500 characters which you can recruit.

Attached: 4.png (900x543, 878.05K)

did I just stumble upon the most kino series. am I gonna be upset about the new switch game sucking ass now?!?

It is not very well known but the fan base is nice, with a lot of art and "art".
It is VERY popular in Spain.

youtube.com/watch?v=K6R_wZdiSLo

beta is the only redeem quality of GO

Correction: WAS

The anime was fire like 10 years ago and we all got the games translated and dubbed, but it lost a lot of steam with the GO saga where most people did not give a single fuck anymore. Galaxy was never localized and it sucks because the game looks just as good as the other ones. At least Level 5 fucked up the franchise after that so we are not missing all that much.

Chrono Stones its fucking kino and the most challenging of all if you don't try to level up too much. (has no random encounters so why bother?) 3 team ogre attack its fuckig awesome too. both postgames are fucking insane. I love this saga

Attached: IMG_20200410_111726.png (498x664, 256.83K)

post your fav team

Attached: IMG_20180816_131245.jpg (499x291, 57.08K)

Beta and Zanark are the only characters I cared about.
Time travel stories can be dumb but Chrono Stone is not inspiring as well.
Travel to Japan and meet Nobunaga, go in France to help Jeanne d’Arc to win the battle of Orléans, go and help Liu Bei to recruit Zhuge Liang and so on.
Only at the end it seems that writers remembered that they need to write a plot. The final arc was not the best but still something.

I do not want to talk about final fight with "The Lagoon" in Chrono Stone game.

Attached: tumblr_mjlgbrhq0z1qj8hg2o1_500.jpg (500x281, 50.9K)

Did someone say Cunny!?

>trying to shill a shota game with lolis
I bet your call megaman "Roll's game" too

Attached: eldorado2.png (1278x736, 1.6M)

what about kinako?

Attached: IMG_20190606_090510.jpg (1000x1000, 58.92K)

I guess she is fine too but I had the feeling that they went a little too far with her "plot devicing".

Attached: kinako.jpg (1280x720, 64.47K)

there's no such a thing as go to far for Chrono Stones kek.

Attached: IMG_20190827_013717.jpg (651x918, 112.37K)

They really dropped the ball with Ares and Orion.
I mean, Ares had some nice things in it, but Orion was so disappointing.

reminder that zanarck, beta and goldie are, not only the best characters, but also completely and absolutely OP making them completely essential in any definitive team

Attached: IMG_20200105_034539.jpg (1024x736, 197.15K)

Ichinose was not the smartest guy around, so whole fake death plot line becomes very stupid, when you find out the reason why he did it.
But I admit, Fubuki's plot in second game is very unnerving.

Inazuma Eleven is fun

Ok

Attached: 34e7c5e17675f0d002d90ec3af5def13.jpg (594x700, 315.22K)

Is this Despicable Me?

No. This is Despicable Me.
youtube.com/watch?v=8IpP41RrN58

OH NO THE LOLIS HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED BY BASK OM AND THE TITANS

DEPLOY THE GANDAMU

As long as you do not play multiplayer. It has the Pokemon-like competitive scene.

i know. It is astounding the depth that these games could reach once they started to develop in a competitive way. It was fun while it lasted.

youtu.be/9MS1jSQlffU i miss him inabros

Why is the C-word driving Zig Forums so crazy

Why is this a crossover? At least the Happy Feet crossover makes sense with the penguins
youtube.com/watch?v=VpL_c42WSA4

Quick, post your teams

W-what. I thought this was just a soccer game

I am eternally pissed that they botched the 3 3ds port

They ran out of ideas. So they started putting everything they could expecting to replicate the original's success.

wtf

The voice synthesizer gets annoying very fast.

The best girl of original series.

Attached: Takanashi.Shinobu.full.1643728.jpg (657x900, 376.54K)

What’s the best game that got an official English release?

>Official release
IE2 for DS
IE3 Ogre for 3DS

another saga victim of nintendo discarding its gimmicks in next gens thus complicating sequels to sagas that made good use of them

Attached: IMG_20200422_014031.png (501x665, 358.34K)

They are taking their sweet time with mobage and Ares game is delayed again. Thankfully, no new anime yet.

wtf I want him to cuck me now

This cutie checks all my boxes.

I remember her from that timestop doujin

level 5 does a nice job with shotas

Attached: 7c8f36f68284f8ad9a2be4fdb2ec5af2.jpg (600x476, 202.46K)

doug cunny

she needs more doujins

then why don't you kiss them?

He is in.

Attached: l5heroes.png (399x478, 249.51K)