ARMA 3

Still the only MilSim worth playing

Attached: 1568751377911.jpg (1920x1080, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oGmcf6qjI7g?t=55
youtube.com/watch?v=cSDjOM3i5_U
youtube.com/watch?v=sl3qfdvFmig
youtu.be/Scixg-DWA8E
youtube.com/watch?v=bXmke6nnXDs
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1990575710
store.steampowered.com/app/736590/Operation_Harsh_Doorstop/
realitygamer.org/
streamable.com/uzxmju
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

arma 3 is so comfy taking shots at hundreds of meters, so wholesome

yes

Attached: 1586624503038.jpg (1200x675, 142.13K)

i have like 200 hours but never had many good experiences with it, don't have enough friends to play it at a proper scale and idk where should i find randoms to play with (or even if i want to), oh and AI kinda sucks.

also, the engine is bad, low fps even in high end pc's, full of bugs, and they're bloating the game with useless shit like the last dlc's.

if you exclude all these, it's a masterpiece. atm i see it more as an idea than an actual game. an idea that will get a better implementation in the future.

Attached: arma3.jpg (1920x1080, 602.19K)

>also, the engine is bad, low fps even in high end pc's
Literally what? I get a silky smooth 1080p/60fps on a half a decade old i7-4790 + GTX 970 on extremely high settings.

Amen. Ain't nothing can or will come close.

Attached: 1560462630011.jpg (1920x1080, 661.49K)

>ARMA

Attached: stairway to heaven.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

heavily depends on mission, on empty map i get 60fps with maxed graphics/distance, on the new warlords missions for example even on lowest settings it's hardly playable

arma 3 has quite possibly the single worst-optimized engine of any multiplayer game with over 1000 players

the only way you could dispute this is if you've literally never played a game besides arma 3

Attached: stair mimic.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

KotH on arma3 is cringe
just play cod nigga

Attached: fighting radical larry.webm (960x540, 2.77M)

>arma 3 has quite possibly the single worst-optimized engine of any multiplayer game with over 1000 players
Name a single other game that does what ARMA 3 does, oh wait, you can't, so you don't actually have a single point of reference for how well "optimized" it is.

i play alone and easily clocked over 500 on just flying aircraft. you get a lot of you like the creative tools given to you.

now if only they'd knock it off with the stupid near future shit.

miss when i had friends to play arma w/. Those were the days, booting up arma 2 every weekend to play custom coop missions w/ the squad.

I've heard rumors ARMA 4 is back to the 80s, so here's hoping. I want more period stuff like the Germany DLC.

arma vietnam please

the mods are great but give me more

what do you even play on arma3
with my few friends we usually do dynamic recon ops, which is randomly generated and often shitty, or someone spends their day creating a mission beforehand
this shit should have been dealt with

quit being a faggot
it's not like they're going full 2142 with their futuristic stuff.
also lets those who love the 60's and 80's stuff to make them as incredible mods that entire community's can get behind easily.

>playing KOTH/RPLife/small-scaled shit, meant to filter out the kids and casuals

ishygddt... the real chads do full-scale milsim missions/editing/Zeus.

the stupid near future shit is pretty cool user, or you don't like stuff like the gm6 lynx or the 338 lmg

youtu.be/oGmcf6qjI7g?t=55

youtube.com/watch?v=cSDjOM3i5_U

Planetside 2?

go on armaholic and download missions

Yeah okay op

Attached: infantry_ger_6[1].png (1920x1080, 2.53M)

>Planetside 2?
LMFAO

Planetside 1 as well

idk sounds more like the future shit shouldve been the mod. aint no reason to think octagonal tanks is real.

What's his fuckin' problemo, bros!?

Attached: 34536534.jpg (503x574, 233.25K)

Attached: 1581673708463.jpg (1917x1008, 577.16K)

every battlefield game since battlefield 2

have you actually played any of these games

youtube.com/watch?v=sl3qfdvFmig

Does anyone play that any more now we have Squad?

This guy gets it. if you bother joining the right clan and everything, battlefield's unironically a p good "milsim"

Attached: Dedede thumbs up.jpg (500x500, 36.31K)

I have 1k hours of arma3. 70% of that is single player with AI, downloaded missions, custom missions, map editor etc. Its one of a kind game.

not with those tiny maps

Attached: 1559186970360.jpg (1920x1080, 336.02K)

Invade Annex servers on tanoa are the game at it's best, get real Crysis flashbacks hunting easterners through the jungles.

Attached: 1562604275046.jpg (2048x1152, 991.44K)

Attached: 1568375906518.jpg (1920x1080, 469.14K)

Nah, Vietnam/WW2 Liberation maps are the game at it's best.

Attached: 1574160690874.jpg (2048x1152, 725.1K)

I just play co-op, the AI isnt the best in this game but it still beats playing PVP with a bunch of people trying to exploit the game to ruin the experience for others.

Not enough RHS OPFOR missions. Everyone wants to play as ZOGbots

Look into Headless Clients and AI Mods, turns them into monsters.

fuck off zoomer

Have you guys played Callsign Minotaur? I enjoyed it a lot.

Attached: 45235.jpg (512x512, 41.42K)

>he plays alone againt AI
I wouldn't wish solo arma against my worst enemy

Attached: its a machinegun!.jpg (1920x1080, 814.78K)

ARMA 4 could just be an engine upgrade and that would be enough for me

>pirate arma 3, do the campaign
>oh shit its just like my operation flashpoints back in the day
>see operation flashopoint mod on steamworks
>game with dlc on sale
>bite the bullet and buy bundle
>download 100 gb of mods, don't even know how that happened
>play operation flashpoint mods
>oh wait it kinda actually plays the same as back then
>except tanks are fucking crazy snipers with armor and AT doesnt do shit
>still savescum to hit helis with rpgs
>they dont go flying crazy into the ground like back then
>mod maps remade for arma 3 are unimpressive
>buildings still cause weird clipping issues.
>alien campaign was almost fun except you're expected not to shoot anyone really so dont finish it
>oldman campaign more like nofpsman
>dont play mp because you're scared of autists
>have no friends and no idea even how to get into mp
>still dont know most of the controls because this game is fucking autocad or some shit
>try to map controller just for heli and plane for hybrid play
>get bored doing it for hours because its just not satisfactory
>everyone else is "jUsT wAiT foR ARMA FoR sO tHEY FixX the ENgiNE!!"

yeah... no

Why? Its fantastic. Managing your squad, taking the game at your own pace, toying with the editor, trying out the same scenarios from different point of the soldier. Its great!

All I want out of ARMA 4 is improved CQC, opening doors, collision detection etc and urban AI pathfinding (it is better with mods, but still far from perfect).

>play solo
>boring as shit, single player is fucking terrible and playing on public servers is trash
>almost nobody communicates, 99% of the time the servers are just people sitting on a hillside with virtual arsenal gear, everyone has a sniper rifle and an 8x scope
>arma AI doesn't really know how to deal with long range threats even now and there is basically zero danger
>play with my idiot friends
>they just die a lot and respawn their way to victory

What do I do guys? I don't want to join one of those faggot larp groups where they have ranks and say tango down but this current state of affairs is joyless and almost unbearable.

The only game where Russians are somewhat the good guys

The West is dying/collapsing due to it's incompetence and China/India/Iran are forming a new totalitarian world order and Russia is just between them biding it's time.

Attached: 1557499725903.gif (264x176, 1.78M)

arma 2 had great campaigns, dunno about 3. Operation Flashpoint had fantastic campaigns

The worst, spec ops spook invested in the politics. Arma 3 lore is that
>was on stratis subverting the AAF
>nato withdrawing meant they had less time to learn about not-Warsaw pact's plans and superweapon
>literally false-flag attacked the AAF so they declared war on NATO, getting thousands killed
>non-canon ending is him starting WW3 and dooming the world
Genuinely an asshole.

I love playing Iran, Syria or Hez and bombing IDF diaper boys. Wish I had a group, seems people only play nato

I was a teenager when operation flashpoint released, had great times playing custom missions too.

Attached: 2c0.png (380x349, 51.74K)

>not knowing about ASR, TCL, GLX, VCOM+LAMBS, etc...

I feel bad for brainlets like this.

Lets test your brain pan old man.

Kegety.

ECP
WGL

I prefer playing in a squad of my friends, back talking whatever faggot decided to be "commander" of the team, and going in guns blazing

Any influential mods on Arma 3 like Arma 2 having DayZ?

I fail, i only remember fragments of the campaign and the general sentiment. Probably something to do with excessive monster consumption.

>FDF n BAS Deltas
>Tonal

damn thats cool, whats the context?

I don't understand why people don't get why this mod is so essential. It's like how can you possibly run a arma group and not have Colossus Neutron? Don't worry I'll make them all see the way at arma stock 3

Attached: previewfile_1229740798.jpg (2160x2160, 418.55K)

Literally PUBG.

Oh shit.
Haha it was a stretch, he was pretty much THE modder for Opfor for fuck knows how long, dude was a machine.

man I miss when battle royale had SOUL, when everyone started in the same place, when PvE threats were still present

>MilSim

radio chatter in operation flashpoint was better

fuck this three four seven two two one fucking bullshit

wheres my alpha bravo six two

and 360 bearing is for faggots. O'clock is more intuitive

no idea, some russian quarantine/Stalker vibes goin on tho

Attached: 1581740718646.png (1597x997, 2.9M)

Pubg is a mod off Arma 3? I would have never guessed it looks like shit graphically.

one of the best arma missions i ever played was for vietnam mod and they plopped you down w/ no gps in a forest and were told to find the extraction point which was pretty much the only open field on the map

there was 1 enemy squad on the whole map and we ran into them after like 30 minutes of wandering. most intense firefight ever had from the moment the first crack from a bullet whizzed by, and kept us tense until we finally found the extraction

Attached: 1587291351839.jpg (3840x2160, 1.89M)

Hmm, the mods I remember getting the most fun out of were helicopter based missions. Did he make any of those? Even the mundane troop transport and evac missions were good since it was so fun once you understood how to fly.

>Literally what? I get a silky smooth 1080p/60fps on a half a decade old i7-4790 + GTX 970 on extremely high settings.
maybe on a empty map but the performance of that piece of shit engine takes a dive from a cliff if there is any AI on the map or there is something to render on the screen.

run "Yeat Another Arma Benchmark" and I bet you average like 25fps

Attached: giddy up ya dang nag!.jpg (1920x1080, 132.58K)

FORGET ABOUT FREEMAN

He mostly did content mods, new units/maps etc like he did the first winter/snow map overhauls and units to go with it which seemed like black magic at the time.

it used to be a mod, but then the retail version was ported to Unreal Engine

I play co-op invade and annex.
Best feeling for me.

I must have spent hundreds of hours in the map editors from Operation Flashpoint to ArmA 3. Autistically placing doods and scripting each one to follow different behaviours. I'd set up room clearing ops where I'd have to go through a building taking out terrorists and "saving" civilians, with like a boss terrorist with his stats and equipment cranked up.
It kinda sucked because I knew exactly where everyone was placed though. Usually I'd have to script them to not move so they wouldn't run out through a wall and fall two floors to their deaths. And force them all to stay standing so they wouldn't just lie down the moment gunfire starts, which works for outdoor long range shooting but looks stupid when you're trying to set up urban situations where enemies can shoot from windows.
I used to play a lot of ArmA 2 multiplayer, I got pretty good at flying helicopters and rapidly dropping off squads, lifting off and picking up the next group from the spawn area.

Attached: 1560508480055.jpg (1920x1040, 505.35K)

>60 fps
>good
Yeah what the fuck are you smoking.

>Operation Flashpoint had fantastic campaigns
jesus christ the scud hunt mission sucked ass. i think i never managed to beat it because i always got aimbotted by those fucking T-80s roaming the area. i believe later patches broke the AI because I don't remember the AI being able to headshot the player through 10 bushes in the original OFP release

were you playing a pirate copy? they do stuff like that to fuck with pirates. the first arma game would let you play it for a little while then turn you into a seagull

>Kegety
Kegetys you stupid retard. He actually wrote a DX8.1 wrapper for OFP back in the day and it included effects like water reflections.

The ArmA 3 campaign is so shit. They keep teasing an earthquake superweapon but there's never any setpiece moment where there's an actual earthquake happening, just some audio rumbling.
And then you find the superweapon truck in a shed being guarded by like 3 guys, The End. It felt so half-baked.

Nope. I had the original and the resistance addon and later the goty version after my little brother broke my resistance CD.
I think they were blatantly using the anti piracy measures as an excuse for the billions of bugs the game had and it was impossible to find solutions online because if you mentioned a bug an army of fanboys would descent upon you blaming you for piracy.

Next DLC will be set in 1803–1815 Napoleonic Wars

what are these

That video is so American and German at the same time

Mods which alter AI behaviour for the better. Makes solo play bearable.

Is arma 3 good for solo ?

Squad hasn't had an update in months. The maps and assets are insanely inconsistent and it's still missing a heap of content/weapons, even Post Scriptum offers a better experience right now.

Today I will remind them.

Attached: 1442700549631.jpg (896x2192, 646.66K)

>fighting radical larry
heh
I miss it bros

Attached: 1587625905489.jpg (677x794, 116.69K)

>Make a big DLC centered around aliens
>90% of it is fighting against generic soldiers because milsim dads think realism is the only way fun can be had

For those of you who whine about it; Just don't fucking play the DLC?

explain

Proof or gtfo

Dare I say it...?

Just a fun little Team vs Team the EU and American arma groups had.

youtu.be/Scixg-DWA8E

Attached: 20170331194613_1.jpg (1920x1080, 887.95K)

>hundreds of hours in the game
>made a singleplayer mission that got 7.5k unique d/ls

yeah I like arma 3

Attached: 1570730672940.jpg (1360x768, 735.82K)

I make wierd funny missions for my group and we had our modnoack ported over to steam workshop recently. Should I post them on workshop? There ment for like 30-60 players.

Attached: tmtmmeetup2.jpg (640x431, 36.53K)

i got same settings on a 2500k and 970. Also AI isn't bad, it's propably one of the most advanced AI's in gaming just breaks a lot and doesn't constantly yell at player what it's doing unlike FEAR ai which was actually really dumb and scripted to shitso brainlets think it's dumb.

Same here. Mostly single player whole map dynamic campaigns. I like getting mods with buncha troops, guns and vehicles and hoard shit while I plan and execute solo raids.
Nothings scarier than being in the same town with a enemy tank column.

depends on how retarded you are cause there's a lot of optimization you can do with AI that most retarded modders never bother to.
Also arma3 is one of those games like stellaris and dorf where zoomers with their shitty new cpus get fucked fps while old single core powerhouses do a great job.

broma and murshun were retarded armchair generals who hated fun and loved blue on blue.
Got kicked once because entire server got stopped by 1(one) technican and I grabbed an rpg and deleted it and then got banned cause I stole the enemies ushanka.
A3G was the best group.

anyone remember ffur for operation flashpoint

i think that was peak modding back then

>Also AI isn't bad
Cmon now, i know that AI has hard job in a open game like arma, but as someone who Zeus´d for a small group, and as such spent loads of time dicking around with AI from a position where i could very clearly see what is doing, i´d say that AI is very much bad, atleast in some regards. Its only reaction to getting shot at is to lie down and return fire, maybe get up and run a bit closer after a while. The AI ignores cover more often than not. Its horrible with vehicles, both in and out of combat. It cant handle urban combat. It doesnt know how to use artilerry, and usually ignores crew-served weapons. The most complicated thing it can do is flanking, and that only with mods. Speaking of mods, its terminator-tier OP in some regards at the same time without them, mainly in spotting, its been a long while since i played withou AI mods tho, maybe im wrong on this one.

>technician
Do you mean technical? Also, no one gives a fuck in Broma these days. Still love blue on blue though

rip coffee

I think the worst case I had was just trying to tell ai to drive from point a to point b on a vanilla mission in the campaign.

Like a really simple drive along the main road.
>gets stuck on everything
>reverses
>hits the same thing
>stops and gives up
>half of the time they'll just flip their vehicle on the side

it's been 20 fucking years bohemia
20 fucking years to improve ai in your fucking engine
Never remembered having such problems in operation flashpoint. Guess its actually 90% the same ai except it cant handle all the fucking objects on the road.

anyone got mods for this? mods for ai in general?

like they do this shit but make being a tank commander/gunner feel soooo fucking good and fluid

If you have enough players for events CoTvT blows Co out of the water by a huge margin. Among the most fun I've ever had in Arma was the following:
>55 BluFor players performing COIN against zeus-controlled ai
>10 OpFor players performing Jihad attacks, hit-and-runs as well reconing as civilans
I was OpFor and I don't think our objective was to win as much as to add complexity or spice to the BluFor experience. But damn, we had lots of opportunities to get creative and to play around. In the debrief the BluFor seemed to have mostly been spooked by our actions rather than by the main OpFor force.

>janky shit with terrible physics
it's a shame that it's the only game that does what it does

So far i´ve tried ASR, VCOM, bCombat, and one or two more i cant rember the name of. I´ve yet to find one that would fix, or even significantly help its problems with driving. Or fix most of its glaring problems in general. That said, im watching this mod that loks very promising.
youtube.com/watch?v=bXmke6nnXDs
Yeah, i dream of having enough people to do some pvp missions, that would help most of my problems with arma. Problem is, when is said i zeus´d for a small group, i meant *small*, as in, five people, including me, at most. While we basically had zero autistic arguments you often see in bigger groups thanks to that, it limited the scope of missions we could do a lot.

I'm surprised there aren't more TvT focused groups. even having 2 fireteams against each other would be enough for a decent experience I feel

[Doubt]

What is this weird Ka-52, Mi-28N, Mi-35 amalgamation?

I had great fun with arma 2 OA, usually playing as a helicopter pilot, performing strafing runs and transporting troops.
I bought arma 3 at release, but could never find a server that just lets people do whatever they want. it's always full of ass hats who want you to join their stupid forum or some shit, require you to have a "licence to fly", and will ban you from the server if you don't fucking line up and salute or some shit. fuckers have ruined the series, they're literal fun police.

Only ever played Operation Flashpoint. Is OpFor Resistance still the singleplayer peak of the series?

You spelled Red Hammer wrong... dumb insurgent.

>don't have enough friends to play
I have over 1000h and i mostly play by myself lol
im fun by my own

maybe arma 4

>jUsT wAiT foR ARMA FoR sO tHEY FixX the ENgiNE
ARMA 4 WILL FIX IT!

this, dayz runs smooth on full servers

/a3g/ was fucked so deep they got banned from /vg/

bluedrake42's new game looks great

are wasteland servers still alive? remember playing it on arma 2 and it was quite fun

how do i find a group to play with?

>bluedrake42

Holy fuck that's a name I haven't heard in half a decade (along with RhinoCrunch), whats he up to?

>still celebratng your one victory over a group that's been dead for over 4 years
What about when /a3g/ unironically had 40 man ops on the regular while broma was struggling to get 15-20? Time to let it go.

2600k + GTX 970 here, absolute silky 60 frames in every situation. Even in Contact DLC where everyone was complaining about performance.

And I also get the same performance, except I'm running a 2080+i9.

>that fucking mi-28n with gatling that wonky as fuck back wheel ka50 rotors hellfires and crew compartment

Attached: 1584389640330.jpg (600x997, 59.93K)

>>alien campaign was almost fun except you're expected not to shoot anyone really so dont finish it
lol I killed pretty much every LDF soldier I encountered.

Attached: ArmA 3 Screenshot 2019.10.15 - 20.54.59.97.jpg (2560x1440, 2.17M)

I don't doubt it at all, the i7-4790 is a fucking great CPU and ARMA 3 doesn't even max it out, if it's coupled with a decent SSD and RAM, there's absolutely no reason as to why he wouldn't be getting that sort of performance.

t.4790 owner, albeit with a 2080 super and I get 80-100fps in ARMA 3.

>Still the only MilSim*
ftfy

>t.4790 owner, albeit with a 2080 super and I get 80-100fps in ARMA 3.
On an empty map in the editor, sure.

>On an empty map in the editor, sure.
No, on missions loaded full of fucking AI, AI mods that increase the CPU usage even more, 150+GB of mods etc

Fucking tards can't into hardware at all.

Are you retarded? A 4ghz quadcore 4790 probably runs ARMA 3 as well, if not better than a lot of modern processors because ARMA doesn't utilize more than four cores.

Running arma 3 well means smooth 60FPS at best, outside scenarios with a very low number of AI and scripts.

its pretty fun. Me and my friend own a unit and we get like 25 people per OP. LARPing as rhodesians is fun

ace sucks and I automatically discard any mission requiring it

What's amazing about Arma 3 is that it's more than a game, it's a platform where you can build your own games with easy, I've been experimenting with the High Command Module to make a ghetto wargame in the veins of Combat mission/Graviteam tactics, I give the player control over different AI squads with equipments tailored for a specific function (I try to maintain verisimilitude with the numbers and equipment though) like a couple AA missile launchers for AA teams, heavy AT for AT teams, MGs and DMR for line infantry squads, a couple vehicles etc. To give the player proper view of the battlefield I use unarmed drones set to be neutral so enemies don't aim/shoot at it, then I set up a scenario with multiple objectives that makes it very difficult to be completed by the player alone without employing the help of his troops.
If anyone has any interest in checking out a scenario like this.
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1990575710

Attached: ArmA 3.jpg (2560x1440, 2.37M)

he has been making a true successor to battlefield 2 and 1942.

store.steampowered.com/app/736590/Operation_Harsh_Doorstop/

Shit yeah, sounds awesome.

And I couldn't agree more about it being a platform, I made a Jagged Alliance 2 style campaign for the original OFP and it was a blast.

Don't forget grenade improvements. ACE3 grenades aren't great, but they're still a hell of a lot better than vanilla, where there's no way to tell if it's going to go through a window or bounce of and explode in your face.

>ARMA doesn't utilize more than four cores
It literally does not use more than one thread at any time and it's been proven many times over but people keep looking at the resource monitor not understanding that it's the Windows Scheduler moving threads around but it's not parallel.
Anyway DayZ has been basically cancelled, they announced that they are focusing their efforts on finishing the Enfusion engine, and the guy making JSRS said that he is working on an Arma related project as sound designer, dunno if with Bohemia in an official manner or just another community dlc.
I'm still hyped.
pcgamer.com/a-dayz-studio-has-closed-but-development-will-continue/

Attached: Untitled.png (638x358, 23.81K)

People say it's a shit engine, but show me another engine simulating multiple entities in real time on a 40km square map with complex ballistics and AI and see how well it does.

Attached: ArmA 3 Screenshot 2020.01.10 - 03.39.26.65.jpg (2560x1440, 2.69M)

If you haven't spend at least 100 hours+ in the editor your comments are by default invalid.

Semi Arma 3 related I guess

Which is the best of Post Scriptum, Hell Let Loose and Squad? I feel like Arma 3 out does Squad but PS vs HLL? What's better

From these I've only played SQUAD, even though there's some competition I think it's worth it, I like Arma for the military sandbox, but for a quick milsim lite experience, SQUAD is easier to get into.

>don't have enough friends to play it at a proper scale and idk where should i find randoms to play with
Try Reality Gaming (RG) best known arma group and even have their own wikipedia.

realitygamer.org/

forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/228178-cold-war-rearmed-iii/
Cold War Rearmed is getting a remake using CUP as basis. This is going to be good. :)
Seem kinda dead weirdly enough, got back to playing Arma 3 MP because lockdown and getting bored and there aren't nearly as many as it used to be and they still run like shit.
But yeah, Arma2 Takistan Wasteland that allowed Blastocore, JSRS and JTD Fire&Smoke was incredibly kino to play. Arma3 never had that kind of charm.

Attached: ArmA 3 Screenshot 2019.10.21 - 20.59.52.12.jpg (2560x1440, 1.6M)

That's good news. The guy from Project '85, spent four years trying to do this but threw the towel after he lost the bulk of his work after a drive failure. Looking forward to CWRIII.

Arma was always trash and /a3g/ was full of faggots

>wasteland server
>tank is on top of a hill basically locking down our base
>no one has money, no other places with stores to respawn
>buy a simple AT, sneak out of the back of the base
>make a giant detour on foot using mountains, always moving low and slowly to avoid enemies
>take literally 10-15 minutes to flank the hill the tank is on and get behind him
>take 2 shots and destroy it killing the entire crew
It's the little moments.

>complex AI
the AI is braindead and shit, play Squad or at least against real players faggot

yup

Attached: ArmA 3 chopper shot down.webm (800x450, 1.03M)

> linuxfag
> battle eye constantly breaks the game

HELP

install windows 10

For me, it's eviscerators huey made from literally crumbling the uh-60 model into something new.

>join clan
When you enjoy company of mentally sick people sure

I found the base campaign kind boring, but Apex is pretty good, Contact starts out meh, but opens up in the middle and is fun to fuck around.

Attached: 41345.jpg (2560x1440, 2.8M)

WW2 EU servers are so good, I played it a lot last summer, highly recommend to try it if they are still alive

It's literally is a shit engine though but it's a niche game with a long legacy so not many devs are willing to try their hands at something that might not sell. Anyway the AI and pathfinding, especially CQB has always been along with shitty physics and performance scaling the achilles heel of the franchise.
People seem to forget Bohemia was literally broke after Armed Assault and Arma2 being commercial failures so much so they had to rush Arma3 into EA just to sell something. It really is DayZ mod and the explosion of youtube let's plays and streamers that saved them. ArmA 2 suddenly began selling millions of copies, so did Arma3 through Roleplay servers and DayZ SA being a giant cashgrab.
At least they have money for new engine though, so am totally ok with it.

The AI is so inconsistent it always end up ruining it for me. But there are a whole bunch of cool missions on the Workshop.

me too, I don't hate fags on roleplay servers, it's cool that the game allows for this kind of variety, in fact shit like Altis Life feels a lot like hardcore oldschool MMOs, so there's something pretty cool about that.

Attached: ArmA 3 Screenshot 2020.04.17 - 18.40.28.80.jpg (2560x1440, 2.97M)

just git gud
streamable.com/uzxmju

No the thread and mostly the group turned into a huge shitpost.