Nioh 2 Thread

What's your favourite Guardian Spirit?

Attached: Nioh 2_20200330095234.jpg (1920x1080, 238.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvbzYlJTwYk
youtube.com/watch?v=737OIxMTvLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This thread is also a comfy refuge from the TLOU apocalypse out there. Post your hiddy, ignore the haters, the usual drill.

Nekomata of course

Attached: 1586170300409.jpg (410x598, 67.62K)

>TLOU
>Apocalypse
Ironically fitting, at least they saved me 70€ and getting pissed off with the story while playing it

Rabbit, but I don't want to use feral yet so it's just sitting in my hut.

>t.joseph

Neko

I bought the game, should I play it?

Of course

Are there more weapon types than in the demo?

Genbu.

Wack

>my favorite overall design
Hakutaku, he is a better Nekomata. Just wish he could talk to you while you got him attuned
>favorite visuals
Yumehami, he is very pretty and abilities are nice too
>favorite mechanics
Yagaterasu for that delicious unlimited ammo. Without the edgy 3 eyed raven I'd never get to 80% and more!

I want Oni and Tummychan to rub abs, if they're reading this please make it happen

Not yet
9 weapons may not seem like too much, but their moveset is very different from one weapon to the other

Not him and I didn’t play the final demo, but the full game has all of the weapons from Nioh 1 (sword, dual sword, spear, axe, kusarigama) plus it’s DLC (odachi, tonfas) and two new weapons (hatchets, switchglaive).

Suzaku from Nioh 1 because of auto Living weapon instead of dying if your amrita gauge is full.

There is a similar one in 2 as well.

i want kasha to pick them up like dolls and rub them together against their will

Attached: 1585785498075.jpg (2508x3541, 3.02M)

It's not like they'll try to fight back

I use Masaru the most, but I do like Hakutaku (?), the goat dude.

Remember when whitekeks had the lead at the start of the week for a few hours and they thought they were going to win for once? LMAO

Delete this, they're not for lewd

How are you running 80% untouched? At most I'm hitting 60%

I honestly like they decided to switch some clans, it was way too unbalanced before

Fuck you, I'll make it happen some day even if I have to commission it

Is there a giant snake Guardian Spirit? If so than that one.

Wouldn't be the first commission.

Attached: 1587079001720.png (1684x1010, 1.41M)

Do we even have references of them?

Yeah, big white snake called Genbu I think. Or is Genbu the turtle? Either way, there's a a Big White Cobra

Based, I will now buy Nioh 2 Samurai Bogaloo

We have this and some pics of them, but it's not much, if they gave us some nice shots...

Attached: 1588260122521.webm (640x360, 1.94M)

I see there are still chads among us

Every armor piece with inherited unlimited ammo nets me like 81 percent. Plus full yaga set and spirit. Plus weapon and accessories.
I didn't notice how it was an imperfect roll tho I could've had like 84 %

Stop it!

Shirohami is a gigantic albino Viper. It spits poison, can fly, and has a necklace of beads.

I've not really gelled with any Spirit as much as I did Karajishi in Nioh 1.

I do like the big ol' whale for my saturation Tonfa build tho. So hes probably my favourite.

Karajishi was really something else tho, that was such a fun spirit.

I keep hearing this but I never found it. Does the description go by a different name?

Ah right, I'm forgetting about inheritables. 60% has worked out for me so far but I guess working towards 80% will give me something to do until dlc drops.

Attached: 20200327_045930.jpg (639x826, 236.65K)

Attached: 20200327_050049.jpg (740x759, 232.72K)

What weapon are you rocking fellow ranger Chad?
For me? It's the hand cannon.

What do the percentages mean? Equip load? Health?

Are they supposed to be siblings?

Fuck, I'm retarded. It's crit chance, isn't it?

This is their chance

I guess. I just made one, tweaked a few things and made the other. I switch between them sometimes.

It's a chance to not consume ammo while shooting. Stacks with frugality, meaning you can generate ammo that you haven't consumed and then pick it up.

Mainly ravenwing rifle and hand cannon on the side, since I'd lose 20% untouched if I swapped out the rifle but I just got the Yasakani Magatama off Otakemaru in DotS so I can now enjoy the hand cannon with my full 60% untouched

Wtf? That sounds pretty broken. I still haven't gotten too far into 2 (around where Aquaman first pops up). I still gotta finish Osaka Siege Summer first.

With Otome clan you get 13 cannonbollz, user! Join us, we even have a Christian daimyo.

>the Yasakani Magatama

Attached: aaaaaaaa.jpg (233x261, 14.36K)

It is gimmicky and not that broken compared to cookie cutter builds, but still quite fun.

Wait the +1 cannon bonus is +6 or +7 instead? shit guess I'm ditching the Saika clan
Guaranteed reward for clearing 'In the Eye of the Beholder' in Dream of the Strong

Yeah, but accidentaly...

I doubt they're as based as to upload pics for that

All clan bonuses scale with rank. As an Otome elder I get 13 total with the +1 from samurai tree too.
That said, I just use it for comfy coop and not caring about running out. Kuroda gives more damage, but in coop it is hard to maintain. Fine for solo though.
Otome is just more pleasant imo.

That's weird. I just got the Karakasa Umbrella visitor for doing nothing. I was sitting in my hut eating some chicken nuggets and i received the notification. Huh?

Anyone who uses spear has brain damage
Mataza and goldeneye being the most obvious examples

I quit playing Nioh 1 pretty much as soon as I hit way of the wise and everything started one or two hitting me because I didn't have an autism build or godtier reflexes. Even more difficult to try to pick it up and try to maybe learn a new weapon. I'm really bored waiting for nioh 2 pc port though so I sort of want to get into way of the nioh and the abyss

Your Hide hasn't been defiled yet, that's the trigger

What makes you say that?

Attached: Nioh 2_20200330222342.jpg (1920x1080, 509.15K)

Look at her face in that picture and tell me she isn't mentally challenged

Oh hello crazy cat lady
Post pics without armor

She is not mentally retarded. Spear is a High IQ weapon, my friend. It's the reason i can happily run a light armour build with confidence. Great range, speed, power, agility, damage and the ability to break horns with almost every hit, added to the quick movement, easy dodging and powerful skills, and you have a weapon that is fantastic. I also use Tonfas now, because it's fun as hell and the grapple is extremely satisfying to land.
No.

So me and my friend finished Nioh 1 and we enjoyed it a lot. Should we play the three DLCs before we tackle the second game or are they bad?

They're really good. They also tie directly into 2, so they're pretty much necessary.

The three DLCs are some of the best content in the game and introduce a bunch of the most popular characters (namely Date Masamune and Sanada Yukimura). Just be aware that there's quite a large jump in difficulty compared to the base game even by Nioh standards.

Attached: based date.png (1194x1506, 2.16M)

They’ve already said that they’ll balance the higher difficulties in 2 differently when they launch because they were unsatisfied with it boiling down entirely to numbers over skills. So when Nioh 2 launches on PC with all DLC and higher difficulties included there’s a good chance that they won’t be as grindy as Nioh 1.

The DLCs are more of what you got in the base game but better, plus they continue William’s story and tie into the epilogue of Nioh 2. If you enjoyed the game there’s no reason not to play the DLCs.

Yo, what're today's twilights?

Attached: 4c975478566505a4f5f9d66706b38dd5.png (1280x973, 750.99K)

>beat the golden castle level last night
>decided to check youtube to see how other people did it cos why not
>turns out i actually missed the duo moose fight

shit time to go AGAIN

Attached: EW3J4loUcAAWHEg.jpg (1920x1080, 151.71K)

I can only hope that the DLCs in Nioh 2 offer similar difficulty spikes because holy shit the game is way too easy now with all the new tools it offers you.

The only reason I ask is because I recently got burned with the Code Vein DLCs. Don't want that happening again.

Hey Oni. Blood tainted Samurai ( Two red dudes and a raven tengu) and Island of Monsters (Owl City)

Damn those both suck

>Spear is a High IQ weapon, my friend
My sides

At least blood tainted samurai's fast. Best mission to farm glory since you get at least 4,000 per go and it can be over in 3 minutes.

I'm going to host a room after eating doing them naked and popping yokai incense if you want to join

Nah trust me the Nioh DLCs aren’t like Code Vein’s at all. I got the Code Vein DLC for free and I still felt ripped off. The Nioh DLCs are just more of the game at the same level of quality or higher, nothing near the level of shit those CV DLCs are.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvbzYlJTwYk

Uhhh Date Masamune is actually a poorly designed boss dood.

Not Oni , but i'm down.

Red kappas, do the drop the soul cores? I'm farming them now, help

They do not.

cheers

how do i get sudoma soul cores?

You get Kodama soul cores, they act differently in the Dark Realm and they unleash a Sudama, not a Kodama. Give them a soul core.

ah i see, cheers user
for your troubles, here's a link to one of the best songs in nioh 1

i never thought i'd meet a dead man

youtube.com/watch?v=737OIxMTvLQ

>I got the Code Vein DLC for free and I still felt ripped off
Fuck, I'm about to start them

I crossed the raging seas to reach this land...

ANJIN

Attached: Nioh_20171020150340.jpg (1920x1080, 446.08K)

user no... Just, quit right now. You don't want to see what's in it.

Attached: 94e23d7f721f20904daa27f7e8c7ed3d.jpg (750x1140, 449.76K)

user, please, don't do it. The feeling of emptiness from never doing it will be better than the feeling of horror if you do.

Attached: we'llgetemnexttime.jpg (700x385, 29.67K)

Took a break for almost 3 weeks. What am I supposed to do? New character? What weapon that’s really fun besides the glaive?

>Onifu despised it
Better follow her advice

Guns/cannons

unlock the spear skills and get all that STYLE

Room for expeditions ng+ twilight and maybe something else opened, password is SHUTEN
It will be like yesterday, naked and using yokai bait

Janomecho.

Attached: waifu.jpg (1051x835, 213.47K)

Shit taste

Shut up cat hag
Your weapon is shite

Dollface-user...

I wonder how she tastes like

Attached: 1587787035474.jpg (1920x1080, 274.06K)

Well, room closed, I'll try again later

do you have any reference pictures of those two by any chance?

Friendy should dump the rest of his Dollface album, that would make him really popular here

Oh fuck please, if you're going to commission that i'd better look for pictures of those two thots

Stop it, those two are not for lewd

Mine was that guy with the big brain masamune had
Based beyond belief

>that feel when i go through the golden castle a second time and first try all the bosses including tranny mansion and the duo boss

Attached: Slowpokefeelsgood.jpg (600x655, 36.49K)

Sorry, I'm down to join in an hour and a half or so, if you're still on then!
delete this

Attached: 4ea4155e7ed38bf24fe6217044bcf91d.png (480x300, 1.68K)

any of you friends have gloves with Melee Damage (Crit) Inheritable or Transferable?

Attached: 10930b7753998a743f5c1d06756d9801.png (365x343, 130.02K)

>Sorry, I'm down to join in an hour and a half or so, if you're still on then!
Sure, I'll reopen a room later!

I'm still mad about that garbage excuse for DLC. I expected some post-game shenanigans, not Aragami in basements. It's what made me pick up Nion 2 to begin with

I'll take a look, but no promises user

The base game wasn’t anything special but those DLCs were such a fucking step backwards it retroactively makes the base game look like a masterpiece.

I enjoyed it for what it was, anime Dark Souls. The twist would probably had annoyed me if I played God Eater before it. Then those DLCs dropped and so did my enjoyment. Could've at least made mama Coco & Rin's outfits available

Attached: 1518152846410.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Attached: raiken.jpg (760x428, 58.52K)

If we don’t get to fight Agyo and Ungyo (the literal Nioh) in Nioh 3 then we riot.

They should give us Ouroboros in the DLC. Still mad we didn't get it in Nioh 1.

Attached: 6ea861ba23cba1c0284ce60d09357c56.png (295x569, 495.52K)

I had forgotten about it. Now I am mad. Thanks user.

It’s extra insulting considering we see William use it in a cutscene in The Queen’s Eyes but never got to use it in gameplay, even after all the DLC.

Also the game in your pic looks interesting, how old do I have to be to play it?

Hey, oni-user, if you are around there are some gears (remember iai gloves?) I want to dupe. Other anons are also welcome after we set up our revenants.

Двaдцaть пять лeт, aнoн.

Sure! I also have Iai Damage +8.8% inheritables if those're better than what you've got. Where do you want me to drop em? Need a bit to boot up my PS4

Attached: 7fd6d1f544c33bf073c8f7099fb5229f.jpg (2894x4093, 1.28M)

I have transferable melee ki damage 8.6% (before familiarity) and transferable iai gloves I want to dupe. I decided to focus on transferables since I don't now what dlc will bring and I might need inheritable for some other stuff.

I will drop my revenant at Dark Omens so you can get them to equip. After you get them I can equip some other skill damage gloves or other stuff for you.

I dropped my revenant with a switchglaive with transferable melee ki damage, kodama bowl with transferable elemental damage reduction (guard) and transferable iai damage at Dark Omens just now. If you could get them end drop a revenant with them I would appreciate.

Died near the tree in the corner with them; in Todo and with Atlas Bear.

I can't find you. I restart the game to reload revenants.

I hope anons will co-op on my birthday.

Happy birthday user, I'm sure the boys will join you.

Attached: the boys.png (1404x779, 898.84K)

Found it now. Do you want a skill damage glove from me?

No thank you, but thanks for askin'

You are welcome and thanks again. I advice you to farm my revenant for that switchglaive. I found it really hard to get that high ki damage roll from tempering.

Not today! On tuesday

It disappeared. Can you drop it one more time? I will be set then.

So I've made a base for my meme crit build.
Only have 40% boost as of now, but I will want more. Like, slap it all over my gear.
However, those are just numbers, lets talk viability:
I dare say that the Damage Nullify from Purification is marginally better than the Onmyo buff:
The magic buff lasts for around 2:45 with my measly 30 magic and the clan buff only 30 seconds, however the latter seems to absorb more damage. If the big red slam by this yoki pretty much removes the entire Onmyo buff, the Clan buff keeps like 1/4th of its duration left.
Seems pretty useful, I'd rather take that considering you can reapply it with Owl core than the % damage from Shimazu? Seems more reliable and safely spammable.

Attached: damage nullification stats.png (1127x1265, 2.94M)

Dropped it once more near the same area

Attached: e24511015c399f04245c1fe0211a96e1.jpg (650x919, 109.29K)

Thanks. You are a lifesaver.

IT'S LU BU!!!!!

Attached: 1587694035770.png (1779x1771, 387.72K)

would anyone complain if we had date in the dlc again but he has 6 swords this time

DSP would.

Holy shit how do you get that helmet? I've never seen it and I've done every mission

Room reopened, it will be for ng+ twilight and some other missions naked while popping yokai bait
Password is SHUTEN

I'm really surprised he at least tried to do it without cheesing living weapon

Eccentric's helmet?
I didn't think it was special, just threw it in to give my autistic Critical Damage exorcist a "witness me" look as he runs into yokai puddle and dies trying to get his next stack of pseudo-life.

Attached: ride shiny and laquer.jpg (1920x1080, 207.41K)