Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

Post dodos and turnip prices. How is your island going? Are all your villagers happy in their commie blocks?

Attached: Animal-Crossing-New-Horizons-recenzja.jpg (1450x816, 193.34K)

Wuh-oh! 6KN27. Regretfully sold my own turnips earlier at around 300, oh well. Come make some sweet $$$.

Attached: 6KN27.jpg (960x540, 67.11K)

Just found out the hard way that you can only have a total of 8 ramps. Loads of BS for anyone (like me) trying to have a mountainous island with nature paths.

Infantile garbage. Popular only with women and homosexuals.

Fuck.

So what are you doing in these parts, sailor :3?

do you need something or would like to have a tip?

>am a homosexual woman
Wow, how'd you know?

owo >:3

Also trannies.

Um, sorry sweetie, that would be TLOU2

Naw, I'm good. Some dosh would be appreciated to make up for selling at half what I could've gotten. But just a quick scribble on the board would be nice enough. Just come sell your turnps free of charge if ya want.

So what does Zig Forums think may day going to be all about? Is it actually going to give us new villagers, or is it all just a ploy to keep people playing?

I only got a Rover's Briefcase for clearing the maze. Not sure if there's anything else. Also I can order a Mother's Day Mug.

Oh, if folks have some time to spare. Please take a look around the island and give me some feedback on how to improve (not through ingame chat please). It's still very much a work in progress, but any input is well appreciated.

Attached: bestfriends.jpg (1280x720, 252.41K)

Rover's added

can you post a new dodo code, wanted to make the last trip and leave you some bells

Island crashed. It's open again with dodo 86FWN. Sorry for the inconvenience if it caused any.

still open? I am just gathers my turnips?

i keep getting interference :/

Wuh oh time

I was so close, I was on the plane and it kicked me out

Dom wants to change his catchphrase, any suggestions?

epstein did not kill himself

Needs to be ten letters tops.

Crashed, again. Hopefully it doesn't repeatedly crash. Dodo 1JH26

My prices are decreasing and this gives me a chance to cash out before work. Thanks.

-autonomous lawnclippings

i would move the camp site away from all the houses to have it more secluded. and thank you for hosting, it payed for all the remaining house upgrades

Anyone after the stone lion DIY?

>trying to do the controlled rock spawns for a zen garden
>perfectly spaced dropped 100 bell items covering island in an alternating grid
>rock spawns directly between two dropped bell piles

Are you FUCKING kidding me? Did I waste an hour setting it up this way? Please say sike bros, I'm getting sick thinking about cleaning up everything and placing custom tiles down on every square...

Closed?

>someone quietly left
>instantly crashes island again
Hey, user. You suck. New dodo is 1PR61. Of course I have some apples for you Tobias, if ya wanna come pick some up.

lol

>bought 4mil worth of nips
>price today is 60
just end my fucking life. I'm too lazy to fuck around with all this wuh-oh bullshit as well

Crashed?

Yes, of course it did. I think something's up with my internet at the moment, it never went ballistic every damned minute before. Gonna try again later I guess. Currently there's a heavy storm outside which might be the cause of my poor connection. My island welcomes all but I feel like you might get your turnps sold faster through Turnip Exchange or whatever if this keeps up.

If ya wanna sell that badly, we can exchange FC and you can come over by yourself. My turnip price of 594 is still good for the next 7 hours so I'm not particularly in a hurry.

Attached: friendcode.jpg (759x245, 17.37K)

I'm open for friends, but it would be polite to at least reply to my post before sending me a friend request you know. No I'm not going to use Turnip Exchange to create a waiting line since I had anons share my dodo twice before so I see no point trying to control traffic that way.

nips at 31 here. I haven't seen a price that low anywhere

Attached: 1292376749847.jpg (395x453, 24.69K)

Hey, I sent you a friend request so that I could sell some turnips but also cause I saw a couple things I liked and wanted to see more of your island.

Some feedback on what I did see though would be that there’s too much of a good thing and there’s some overkill on the flowers. I did like the boxes outside of the shop though and think I’m going to copy that.

The huge amount of flowers are the result of mass breeding and heavy rainfall this past April. It caused a small population explosion which I've been slowly dialing back through relocating everything to the northern part of the island and selling everything I can't find a nice place for. Island's still open btw. If the island crashes again I'll just immediately open it again after router reset.

Dodo code isn’t working for me unfortunately. Just says there are no islands with code to visit.

To curb a massive influx of people trying to come in and overloading my (currently) unstable connection due to a small hurricane outside, I'm only open for people added to my friend list at the moment.

who the fuck got Redd

make a private exchange

Nah.

Enjoy the crashes then

I will enjoy crashes no more since I have only two people coming and going. Also had the intention of sharing blue roses anyway.

Haha...

>Diana coming to my village

Attached: Keroro Gunsou - Volume 19 - 181_1.jpg (539x393, 87.46K)

Are you still open?

hey, thanks for the offer user. I'll add you and try joining if you feel like opening whenever
It's a lot of trips so I'll try to make it quick to not waste your time

>forgot I didn't buy a switch online sub
well fuck me then

YOU MAY DAY TOURIN'

Attached: Scotsman.png (440x270, 25.97K)

Come join and the bounty, I'll be controlling the flow and ask that you all only leave at once so I don't eat a bullet.
>tips?
No I only wish to share the bounty

94BTJ

Attached: 20200501_085734.jpg (1280x720, 160.16K)

i'm cumming

You're the best user, I wish you well

>bought at 103
>having to sell at 62, since the store is closed tomorrow
Hurts, but there's always next week.

Attached: 1545796373480.jpg (480x541, 34.51K)

Still open user

Indeed. Wanna come hang out on my island?

On my way

Thank you for the offer but it's fine, there's no rush without some risk of failure.

>got Phil as a campsite villager
>really need a smug villager but don't really want to double up on ostriches
What do bros

Attached: 1586788366651.png (830x494, 345.17K)

I have stone dog lion, is that the same thing?

>2.5M bells in the bank
>1,051 bells in interest
i cannot believe nintendo punished every players with this horseshit, how the fuck is that an acceptable amount

a goddamn flimsy axe costs more than that

Attached: 1533236560937.gif (350x230, 3.86M)

you wanna get money just from having money? interest is supposed to be a bonus, not a primary source of income

Right now it's not a bonus, it's nothing.

Anyone got a good pattern I can use for my laptop?

did you make this post in earnest or something? i can't tell if you're actually dumb or not

>Can't use wardrobes
>Clothes disappear from your storage
>Can't use Able's changing rooom
>Can't do Label's clothes quest
Jesus Christ Nintendo, who the fuck though this was a good idea. The wand is just a pointless annoyance
This entire game is filled with nigger tier design choices that could be fixed in less than a work day.

Attached: 1557027636597.png (256x256, 20.31K)

Thanks user, from sentinel

5 mil ain't shabby

I don't use this one myself, but i like it.

Attached: 1569740770080.png (1245x1422, 1016.57K)

If you put clothes on then use wand, does it take off the clothes you had on before to magically turn you into your preset? If not, I guess you could just have some shitty clothes on then just constantly use the wand.

But yeah, it's really annoying and makes no sense. About sums up Nintendo for you though

Gates reopened will try to stay open until pm anons

>Managed to catch a banded dragonfly while battling against horrendous joy-con drift
Thank fuck

You don't put your main outfit in the wand. You put side outfits in it. Wear your main clothes you wanna wear then use wand for different occasions.

What was the reason they lowered the interest rate so drastically anyway?

I'm too unmotivated to play this game anymore and haven't seen Leif yet
am I going to fucking miss them completely

Which one do you use, then?

I got Leif on my island right now plus if you need to sell turnips.

>have the perfect outfit for Label already on the wand
>She doesn't let me use that since it's on the wand
>have to go back home
>delete outfit
>change into the clothes
>go to Label
>get stupid reward
>go back home
>change back
>create outfit again

>getting 1 hermit crab worth of bells every month
>a bonus

Attached: sonicjust.png (416x402, 97.48K)

>not using the superior wand

Attached: NH-Mushroom_wand.png (256x256, 22.01K)

Dodo code didn't work user :(

Because people were abusing things like item glitches, selling turnips on random islands for 4-6x profit every time, TTers, etc. So Nintendo figured to effectively nerf the entire interest policy as a way to stop these """cheaters""" from having constant income rolling in.

If that doesn't make any sense to you, it shouldn't. If someone makes 150M+ off of item dupes, they don't need interest. Someone who is only selling turnips on their own island, playing "right", etc. needs to interest to help just like in the real world. There were so many different ways they could have solved this but they went after the dumbest solution possible.

Time trannies

E621 logo

My imagination is starting to limit me, I have a really strong town center and my houses are spaced out, they all run their own farm or flower garden but will have maybe a quarter of my island sitting bare. Maybe plant some trees and make a campsite back there...

I'm coming boyo, hold the gate

>a fucking lead pipe

Attached: pipe.png (256x256, 21.22K)

Attached: broly ydb.jpg (290x174, 12.82K)

Finding new furniture usually provides inspiration.

I'm joining too

Attached: riphtler.jpg (1280x720, 273.05K)

I’m coming too you are my only hope lad

>Drumsticks
;_;

>Players received a letter from the Bank of Nook that explained a change to interest rates, which dropped to 0.05% from 0.5%, according to Kotaku.
defend this

Closed?

I'll be reopened soon next batch is leaving

Skye is in boxes in my town today, does anyone wanna save her from falling into the shadow realm?

Attached: NH-icon-Skye_00.png (360x450, 145.73K)

Thank you based user.

I'd love to have a cute wolf, but my garbage fucking villagers never want to leave

Thanks lad

Attached: 1587195704274.jpg (640x640, 58.02K)

Gates once again open anons come and get your profits

Attached: 1588310429073.png (489x477, 512.29K)

Attached: wankha.jpg (1280x720, 156.68K)

I have a spot open

Anyone got any of the barbecues theyre willing to trade or let me catalogue?

CJ is here and Tex is making an ironwood bed.
Dodo code is: 65RX3

Attached: tex.png (342x268, 211.32K)

code's 1Q1N8, take her quick
also if you could water my flowers that'd be fuckin great

Attached: 1502173538527.gif (540x540, 503.05K)

She might get the coof

Thanks a ton, you are a hero.

Still open?

Do I need to prepare before doing to the maze island?

Attached: 1515354644833.png (1920x1080, 847.36K)

no, all your items are taken before you enter the maze and are given back when you leave

You can't take anything with you. Also shake the trees.

i can't. turnips need to be nerfed before bugs and interest
different furniture colors, diys, cool layouts, and special visitors motivate me to visit someone and pay nintendo for their dumb online

I'll let you know as soon as this next batch is done I'll keep open until 12

Briefly reopening my gate for people who want the grave stone that Molly is making for her dad Messages on the bulletin board are appreciated

Dodo is M00BY

Attached: 36ekg4pkrar41.jpg (1200x675, 85.93K)

fuck, what do you get from the trees? I forgot to shake em.

I'm dying of cancer and have spent this entire week stressed about the bells. Thank you for giving me relief. I can finally pay off my loan and enjoy the last few days on my island

Helping Sable get out of her bubble is genuinely one of the most heartwarming experiences I've ever come across in a videogame. Even when I stop playing I will always sign on just to say hi to her.

Attached: 3652527-sable.jpg (1214x933, 574.36K)

You get sticks.

A true hero user

Eden is once again open anons, I wont rest until the very last second everyone gets a chance

Attached: 1587855827263.png (410x598, 141.98K)

>TFW the loredump about how she had to raise label and mabel on her own after their parents died
wtf

gay

Feels bad man. Especially since Label is an ungrateful twat who left her hanging and Mabel just seems incapable of relating to or understanding Sable's personality at all.

Attached: Vmv754yyzqE7qaUip8wOP4guRreJ1B1ipSrnD-MfFaw.jpg (681x533, 100.88K)

reminder that manipulating the turnip market means ruining the experience of the game. If you have infinite money, what's the point of doing anything

earning money isn't the endgame of animal crossing
in fact, i'm not sure if there is any endgame

I've had a lot of fun selling only on my island with the use of the turnip prophet since i've still ended up getting shafted by rng

I'd say its enjoying the time spent playing and creating the town/village/island/world you want. Selling nips just gives me the means to do so.

The point is I'm not gonna let Timmy and Tommy jew me over for the third week in a row

What's the point of having money to begin with? Money doesn't do shit.

that's a nice little area

>reminder that manipulating the turnip market means ruining the experience of the game. If you have infinite money, what's the point of doing anything

I got about 10 million bells from selling turnips to Japanese people for 3 or 4 weeks. I'm good with that.

Fuck you for trying to gatekeep a game mechanic.

Save editing, yeah, duping, yeah, time traveling, yeah. But selling turnips is not ruining any experience.

>visiting islands to sell turnips
>literally encouraged and default game design

>rEmInDeR u R rUiNiNg tHe GaMe

>oNlY sElL bUgS

nice ledditt spacing, go back zoomzoom

>villagers I like constantly asking to leave
>not one villager I hate has
>for some reason Sly who I'm indifferent to mails me a letter every other fucking day
>have gotten maybe one letter from someone else

Fuck this. Also if I've never introduced myself to a villager is it possible to leave? It's been weeks at this point and they're still here.

>the game thinks my pond is a river

Attached: ajturmoil.png (309x313, 126.04K)

The endgame is the KK concert. The game is meant to be beat in 2 weeks, after that there is no more story, plot, or directed goals. You've already experienced everything and all that's left to do is repeat the same tasks you've already been doing. Add maybe 1 more week for experimenting with terraforming but that's not plot related. And there's nothing wrong with that because it's a very enjoyable 2 weeks and most games don't last longer than that anyways.

>gatekeep
>epic capital letters meme
>reddit spacing
please lurk before posting.

Nips at 36, shops decent, Goldie in boxes (look for house with yellow hyacinths in front) JXML6 gate will be open for a time

Zoom!!! ZOOOMMMM!!!!

Been here longer than you my bud.

Oh I've lurked. For many many years. :)

open?

>Daisy Maeonly has 10k turnips per week to buy

That's the actual needed nerf not bug spawns or bank interest

Think they are ending the current batch in a few.

Cheers, mate!

that's nice, clearly not long enough

Just reopened come on in user

Attached: 1583285193632.jpg (413x395, 84.12K)

Reminder that the cabinet removed the soul from Nook’s Cranny

Attached: A4785F0D-CB3E-486E-93A3-21A2B7E706A6.jpg (1024x849, 113.31K)

Got some interference but I'm trying to come as well user and again thank you for this!

I'm trying to make a manga theme room, already got the wallpaper. Can any user identify the name of top left table, center tables and items on it. Also manga picture on the wall are available item to purchase or custom?

Attached: NH_Caroline_House.jpg (1280x720, 247.46K)

169 for nips
185 yesterday

didn't buy any this week
fuck

Attached: 1533937798363.jpg (640x793, 59.19K)

Can you get different rewards from someone elses Nook Stop?
I'm need Iron Fences for what I'm trying to build but I don't have them today

Is that flowery thing a recipe? Just curious.

Redpill me on all these reports of data corrupting, Zig Forums. Is it real? Fearmongering? When IS the safest time to turn off the game?

If Redd is at your island today, open on up!!

I collect fake art!!!

Attached: ____.png (1280x1440, 2.49M)

You can't.

Shut the fuck up you stupid blunderfag soul retard

damn

top left is a custom ironwood cart
I think teachers desk and students desk are in the middle

I can craft you some if you want user.

Post your point of interest so i can pirate your idea
piracy is okay because you still keep your original copy.

Attached: Valnitene Island_2.jpg (1280x1801, 765.11K)

You need to pirate a lot of ideas bro. you just threw shit all over.

>He didn't buy every unique fencing option from the Nook Stop from the 1st day they were available
Your fault lad

Attached: cringebig.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

god bless you user

Attached: 1585448481092.png (552x170, 152.12K)

Your outdoor air conditioner in the top right panel is backwards.

>you just threw shit all over.
really?
asks me about any items in the picture and i can tell you why they are there.
aside of the zipper egg toy. It's out of seasonal.

I'd like that.
I think I need about 20 right now

Gates yet once again reopened, 1 hour left, if prices are still god for the pm I'll open then too

Attached: IMG_20200115_134204.jpg (512x512, 52.7K)

Okay lads, my best turnip price yet. Just be kind to my island and its ongoing renovations.
CY52T

Attached: 20200501_105642.jpg (3264x2448, 1.9M)

>wuh-oh!!!

Alright post your Dodo.

Oh boy I can't wait to catch all these new May bu-
>rain
Fuck this game. I also got that faggot Kicks fucking again instead of CJ/Flick

Attached: nook can't believe the shit he just read.png (525x698, 565.11K)

Whats living on the equator like?

You're the best user - user from Morioh

You get two fencing options a day with NookMiles.
Won't take long at all to cycle through em.

BC33M

>tfw got rid of Huck and replaced Rodeo with Walker on the same day
Aaand we're off to a good start! Also why is my island riddled with mushrooms?

That doesn't even make sense

Shit meant for

Nips are 540, Kicks is here. I sold mine yesterday for less, but whatever. Tips appreciated but not required, and I'm only open for the next 90 minutes or so. 4GQD0

No

You stop that.

Attached: EW35qaJUEAAS1zv.jpg (814x516, 103.03K)

What? Mushrooms? Pics?

Open again if you didnt join come on in

Pretty sure it's only a thing for the southern hemisphere now.

I'm gonna swing by a couple times. I'll use the airport, I swear.

nice to see germanon is doing well

F

Again, Thanks

I still talk to her daily even after getting the 10 patterns

So many benefits having a commie block near resident services. Having your villagers all around the island limits their interactions and limits their interaction with objects.

Truly objectively you want hub areas near the resident services with their houses close by.

Also your island has shit tier design if every villager has a stupid fence around their house with flowers and garden shit inside the fence area. Shared communal areas are top tier design.

Attached: EW1KNK0UwAEKc06.jpg (1280x720, 204.23K)

Anyone got the image showing all the new May bugs/fish?

what an objectively shit opinion
kill yourself.

5LWPR

Turnip prices are shit, but Vic Yes Chad is crafting jail bars and Able Sister's got viking hats for sale, so hey

Attached: 2120974.jpg (598x526, 78.34K)

anyone still got their island open?

>Won't take long at all to cycle through em.
42 days and still no stone fence or the one people use for graveyards. What gives. Thank fuck for the garden fences though.

Now for the eternal search for a bamboo bench and a natural garden bench DIYs.

whose going to complete fossil collection?

NEED
Iguanodon torso

HAVE
Amber
Ankylo skull
Ankylo tail x2
Anomalocaris
Archelon skull
Archelon tail x4
Brachio skull x2
Coprolite
Diplo Neck x2
Diplo pelvis
Diplo tail
Diplo tail tip x4
Dunkleosteus
Iguanodon skull x2
Iguanodon tail
Megacero tail
Ophthalmo skull x2
Ophthalmo torso x2
Pachysaurus skull
Pachysaurus tail
Parasaur torso
Plesio skull
Plesio tail
Quetzal torso x2
Quetzal right wing x2
Quetzal left wing
Ptera right wing
Stego torso
T.rex tail
T.rex torso
Tricera tail
Teicera Torso

I have a residental villager near the plaza but a forest villager on the higher levels.

I feel as if its the best way to have both ideas and themes.

>1 May Day ticket per year
I thought it was going on for 1 week everyday and we get more stuff, this sucks

Holy shit how bad can your luck be? I got them all in like a week of them been added the Nook Terminal.

>Need more decorations around the island for 5 stars
>barely any options
Woooooow a park
Woooooow an outdoor gym
Woooooow a shopping center
Woooooow a lighthouse
Woooooow a windmill

do the mannequin method, ya dingus

Reopened and ready clock is ticking will tru to push how much I let in.

Attached: 1582007809743.png (878x626, 499.33K)

Creativelet

Villagers gravitate towards resident services, they'll go there regardless of where their house is.

can anyone tell me why no flowers are blooming on my camellia bushes? i bought a bunch of them to line them along a cliffside but no flowers are growing even though the bush is fully grown.

Attached: 1504388425805.jpg (1280x720, 85.99K)

Better than nearly 90% of all other AC holidays which were just a piece of furniture you got handed to you.

Least with this you got a small maze and a chance to see a older character.

His Suitcase has stickers of the many ways you travel into your past towns.

Gyroid sticker on it as well as a small tease.

What would Rovers role on the island even be? Seems like they teased he would visit but I don't know what he'd do

You sound upset because you got called out for your shit design. I bet you are a fucko with a villager out all by himself up north with a dumbass generic fence and garden gnomes around his house. Unaware you are missing out on many great interactions he can have with other villagers.

Post island

Reminder, Raymond is a shit cat! Pick Punchy instead!

Attached: 5fed208437245f43b20dccdf7bb0b9468e17a095.png (600x800, 335.39K)

Not in season

Probably not in season

>Swamp/Marshland
>Farms (if veggies get added)
>Orchards/Cider Mills
>Mini Islands
>Construction Site
>Camping Grounds
> Star Gazing Viewing Point

Plenty of ideas mate.

Already covered by
>women
but of course FTMs also play so

Any hackers in here want to sell me all art pieces? I'll venmo you $3. Got them all in NL and WW, dont want to wait again

Is it me or are the smug villagers design kind of garbage?

They bloom at a different season.
Right now only azalea bushes are blooming.

Incorrect, many times in the evening villagers hang around their house. During the day they are at resident services. You quite often will find your villagers walking around their house in the evening.

The only good smug.

Attached: Keaton_NH.png (700x862, 426.72K)

Attached: meutx5ir66w41.jpg (850x453, 88.67K)

Like the other people said, bushes work in seasons
Leif will tell you what is in season and is always selling what’s in season

May day was cute but I wish there were more mazes. I like the route they are going though with the smaller holidays

Attached: Hey.jpg (1280x720, 386.11K)

if you want to visit my island is open

I assume this is a reddit tranny post for screenshot purposes. Because outside that exact angle it probably looks like garbage. Same in regards with their reddit trannys doing 2 level room pattern.

I like Lucha

Attached: 27125C27-6D82-41F3-B04E-CD03A6126EA3.png (251x488, 29.55K)

Hey if it gets them upvotes then why would they give a shit

I like the honkler and Graham is also pretty based, but yeah, not a ton of good ones

Hope you're still open. My turnip prospects just went down the shitter.

bagged man from pog takes his leave

Thanks brother

you seem upset

So May day last for 5 more days? Are we able to go to more maze islands? Any TT faggots skipped ahead to know?

Just the one

>rain
time to fish then, you retarded nigger

It's pretty sad that only (you) and Tom are really her only good friends in NH.

So Nintendo is purposely nerfing every single money making method outside of turnips to encourage people to buy Nintendo Online right? Because holy fuck is that interest rate fucking insulting.

>buy game about building an island for talking animals
>complain you have to build an island

You have him a (you) you already lost and are obviously devastated by the post.

why would nintendo get my hopes up for a rover villager..........

Attached: 1567569745683.png (426x426, 251.95K)

>no u mad
You can't make this shit up. Reddit tranny confirmed.

That's what I'm doing. Just a bit disappointed in missing out on new bugs for today, but no big deal. I'm frustrated about Kicks more honestly. CJ/Flick have been missing for about two weeks now.

Turnips are selling for 541 bells. Will close gates after 4 people are in and will reopen again after. Feel free to grab some fruit.

58RMW

still open?

It would be cute if she got to know the nooklings a little better, she could be like their aunt or something

Still open last call.

no but like he genuinely seems upset about a post, you kinda do too

Eh, no village I have visited with these types of streets have looked good. It makes a nice screen, and they can get creative, but when you actually walk through these islands, from my experience, they're pretty ugly. It's a shame we can't actually have a little city, because the variety is nice, but if it isn't meant to be, forcing it doesn't look good.

>buy game about building an island for talking animals
>complain about the lack of options when building an island for talking animals
Seems like a fair complaint. Didn’t even say I disliked the game. Why is defending Nintendo an automatic response around here?

Already enough top tier cat villagers. Fucking choose one moron.

You have the brainlet reddit faggot Raymond
You have top tier Bob
You have boner giving Ankha

You have based punchy
And several others I can't recall. Regardless we have enough great cats.

Looks alright for a screenshot, but probably looks and feels like shit walking through it especially during the day

Any good turnip prices around?

Prove him wrong. Show how it looks outside the angle in a natural play setting. Go ahead. I will wait. I already know he's right.

Because nintendo is stupid. If someone has basically infinite bells, the last thing they give a shit about is an interest rate of like .5% monthly.
Nitty in their infinite wisdom decided a good way of addressing people having assloads of money in a primarily single player game was to drop that joke of an interest rate to .05%. So now something that hardly mattered definitely doesn't matter.

what is Kicks selling in regard to backpacks?

Poor hamster.

thats true but i also haven't been lucky enough to get any cats, unless you count rex but he is moving out tomorrow. was hoping for one guaranteed god tier cat

Attached: 1587678792802.png (1024x1024, 49.07K)

How much reddit gold you got for this post?

if i could i would let u fuck me user.

i didn't say he's right or wrong, i agree with him actually that it looks bad and probably worse day time but he seems extremly upset about reddit and you too
like i can imagine you guys kind of getting red and shaking

NEO TOKYO IS REAL!

Attached: gone_tomorrow_by_kumata_dbek4k4-pre.jpg (1058x755, 99.74K)

Anyone have a wooden beach boards walkway custom design ?

>my turnips dropped to 37 this morning
>60% loss if i sell
>financially ruined

NINTENDOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1588302838704.png (800x800, 188.89K)

Cyberbunk 2077 DLC?

Why did they remove Champ from existence bros...
I get that some villagers may get cut because their designs suck, but why Champ?

He's in my campsite, anyone want him?

Attached: Olaf_NL.png (409x488, 33.84K)

The only one upset is you and it's painfully obvious. Just stop. That poster has zero reason to be upset. Think critically.

Is it alright if I take some fruit?
I still need Cherrys, Peaches and Oranges?

Hire this sow?

well i guess i deserved to be lied to.

>already catching way more
barred knifejaws now that dumbfuck dabs are gone

Thank fuck

He's my most wanted villager but I just filled up my 10th spot FUUUUUUCK.

Can he replace a random for me like he can the campsite owner?

Why would the person calling you a reddit tranny seeking reddit up votes be upset? By simple logic the person getting bullied is likely upset. Stop projecting.

Same reason they removed Woolio. Because Nintendo sucks

When you get terraforming there’s a wooden plank path design