Unironically what is sony doing...

Unironically what is sony doing? For like a year or two there have been absolutely 0 good news surrounding the playstation brand. What started with an early weeb genocide where they started censoring everything, they canceled their E3 presentations, released games that bombed horribly, delayed everything else for months, released first party games on PC, showed hardware weaker than the competition and now they last big game on the system gets the story leaked and everyone is pissed because it happened ontop of the industries favorite meme right now, crunch. Where are the good news for sony to make their customers excited for next gen?

Attached: 1566033661744.png (768x432, 66.37K)

get excited faggot

Cope harder. 120 million PS4s sold

Give me a reason then.

>why should people buy the ps5?
>"because the ps4 sold well"
No thanks, I hold myself to higher standards than simple group mentality.

Attached: 1574276309008.jpg (843x903, 114.66K)

They took the woke pill and moved their headquarters to Commiefornia. It all went downhill from there.

u got some unannounced movie games coming your way. and some niche Japanese games no one cares for. Stay on pc if u have one that can match next gen consoles or get an Xbox like me.

I would buy one if you were right about some niche japanese games, but even those come to PC nowadays.

I don't think there's reason left to care about anything Sony does at this point.

Jews/ SJWs infiltrate the most successful organizations. Naturally, those organizations then decline because of it.

Attached: 1551559395231.jpg (509x340, 41.9K)

I believe the switch is also getting them

yes, sony now is collapsing, but to Restore their glories
they should reveal Bloodborne2, or GOW with a new shit game that fagboys was love, cause exclusives is the only thing can sony do.

why do u want to get excited about fucking vidoe games

Because they are my hobby and I would rather look forward to play something that excites me, than be miserable because everything looks like shit. Are you fucking retarded?

maybe try another hobby like something that "excites" you. sex or something. i dunno i'll go buy some beer brb

OP didn't ask why you should buy the PS5

>Where are the good news for sony to make their customers excited for next gen?

120m ps4s sold

Attached: file.png (800x1066, 729.68K)

tell me what your retarded post saying
>>why should people buy the ps5?
>>"because the ps4 sold well"
>No thanks, I hold myself to higher standards than simple group mentality.
has anything to do with the question
no one cares what standard you hold yourself to retard, no one asked either

Okay, then let me answer you in a way even a retard like yourself will understand. I am OP, I want to ask why I should be excited for next gen. Current gen selling well does not excite me, henceforth your answer was unsatisfactory for me. Even more than that current gens success is completely unrelated to my excitement of next gen, your answer failed on a fundamental level to answer my question.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHUT THE FUCK UP GLOBAL WARMING IS FAKE JUST SHUT UP

I think he's implying that they have no need to offer you anything special because the masses will just buy the new system anyway

your question never once referenced your own desire to get a ps5, you don't even say I or me or myself anywhere in your post. if you want to know the answer to why YOU should get a ps5, maybe you should ask that, instead of "what will make people who aren't me excited?" like a retard

I am a customer, you retard. And you still haven't given a single reason why people should be excited, you just cited CURRENT gen sales.

what a faggot graph

Attached: file.png (1270x173, 7.19K)

thats good enough for most people, old console good, new console good

Why would they announce anything this early when people will forget it by the time the system comes out?
Announcing early has never done any good for anyone that's done it. It literally caused MS to fail last gen.

>sales numbers equal quality
That's good enough for shareholders, you inbred moron.

>nintendo got the sales
>xbox got the power
>sonygroids got fucked in the ass and their credit cards stolen

most people buy what they are used to and know that has been good. it's more "safe".
people do it all the time no matter if it's video games or food or cars whatever.

NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST DRIVE

>set controller down
>fast forwards tlou movie
OH NONONONO

Attached: 1586307388941.png (1212x649, 437.61K)

I wonder why in the world it sold so well?

Attached: saitama_ok_troll.jpg (375x305, 24.74K)

I'll get a PS5 if there's games on it I want to play.

If you don't want to get a PS5 I respect that brother and I don't give a shit since it doesn't affect me in any way.

This Zig Forums brand war bullshit is pointless obsession, stay mad virgins

>Cameltoe controller

Hows global warming a SJW thing?

My honest answer is that I always have a nice PC and a modern nintendo console. Then I usually get the sony console because most stuff on xbox is also on PC. I get a console in the first place because it's easier to play mainstream AAA games with my casual friends.

So I guess I'll answer you question by saying that I buy sony console because I'm rich and have a large social circle. So with that said I understand why you wouldn't want one.

Attached: 1516405678301s.jpg (101x125, 1.76K)

check it out, the starving sonygroid is larping as a pc gamer again so he doesn't have to face the fact that he's playing the SHIT versions of all games

a fifa/cod machine?

I guess those games aren't on xbox. Too bad really, if only the xbox had games.

Why hasnt sony shown what the ps5 will look like yet? I heard they are scrambling and fumbling around to make a proper design.

Because it won the generation early on, ever since they won they have been following in microsofts steps for no apparent reason. They are funding PC games, they are losing all third party exclusives and now they are releasing worse hardware than MS.

who cares about consoles?
seriously if you care about games you get a PC and thats it.

do you like overpriced games and censorship? consoles are shit

pc gaming is dead
nice cope
anyone that wants to play NEW games that don't DIE WITHIN THE MONTH, aren't FILLED WITH CHEATERS, and aren't some "early access" unfinished SCAM, knows that pc gaming is fucking garbage and only "exists" because hordes of poorfags play dota2 and other mobile-tier games

making shit up: the post

Literally weeks ago FF7R came out, TLoU2 and Ghsots of Tsushima both releasing a couple months from now. It's the highest output of biggest games of any platform holders (whether you like them or not).

>who cares about consoles?
How about the whole gaming industry?
If there weren't console, we would be condemned to pc and its shovel ware, google play tier library of games.
Btw I hope you enjoy sloppy seconds decade later, literal state of pc 'gaming'.

Attached: image_final_fantasy_vii_remake-41467-3287_0033.jpg (1920x1080, 195.41K)

>505988080
Not even worth a (You) with that shit bait.

Guys, can someone give me a good reason for xbox, switch and pc existing?
Literally all the decent games are available on playstation plus amazing exclusives, on the other hand, there is nothing that justifies wasting money on pc, xbox or switch. Should these platforms cease to exist, nobody would bat an eye.

Attached: ps4-game.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

holy shit imagine being as dumb as these idiots, lol what a pathetic existence

pc gaming is a pathetic existence

This board is infested with Europeans and FIFA playing spics during American daytime hours. Sony brainwashed them years ago and they’ll never buy anything else.

europe here and the only people who buy playstations here aren't white
xchads are white
you're thinking of literal third world shitholes where there's no choice other than buying a roachstation

All boards should have flags and you should be able to filter out entire countries if you want.

if flagless boards where turd worlders started hiding out after getting btfo on Zig Forums suddenly got flags, everyone would see where the lowquality lowIQ sameshit every single day posts are coming from, you can't have that

>Playstation is a censorious den of commiefornian shitweasels now, so no hope of them for the foreseeable future
>Xbox was always irrelevant and will always be.
>Nintendo hasn't really offered anything I was interested in for a decade and a half

Maybe if a different Japanese company... or hell, even Samsung made a console that didn't cater to western leftist bullshit, and wasn't the equivalent of a shitty tablet or handheld, I'd be interested in a console again. For now though, it's just PC for me.

>Unironically what is sony doing?
They became an american company.

I haven't been following so dunno if that PS5 design is legit apart from the controller but if it is then I can see why it has overheating issues.

It's a jew thing.

You know the overheating rumor was debunked in less than a day, right? Not defending Snoy at all, and they need to be torn down. It just makes arguments and criticisms look weaker when every other post is full of easily debunked horseshit.

Honestly I’d be perfectly happy if Hiro just range-banned all of South America.

>xchads
No chad is buying any console. Especially not one that has literally zero point.

>Xbox is irrelevant
>He says, while posting from his Windows gaming PC

that + asia (japs notwithstanding)

They are, but the PS4 launched $100 cheaper despite offering more power. It all just snowballed from that despite Xbox eventually getting the price down, offering the X, etc.

>c-chads pc g-gaymer!!
nigger when I meet a pc gamer who doesn't look like an ugly shut-in that spends his last bux upgrading the "rig" while living in a tiny cuckshed, I'll get back at you
throwing around henry cavill quotes picked out for him by a marketer only makes you simp

It was never debunked, it was damage controlled.

>Unironically what is sony doing?
They are appealing to their biggest audience.
Games aren't important to them anymore, the only thing that matters for them is wokeness
I can't believe pic related became the truth, it's a fucking meme

Attached: gaystation.jpg (826x1024, 100.31K)

It's not. We still have no idea what the console itself really looks like.

Attached: 8mrz6ipg93s41.png (1772x1772, 921.84K)

This is the reason I sold my ps4 and I won't buy any Sony product again. All of my friends will do the same. Gaming should be about gaming, not propaganda.

What games do you play, user?

PC, windows or otherwise, is exactly why xbox is irrelevant. xbox hardware offers exactly nothing you can't get on PC. How is this hard to understand?

It was debunked. The "source" was one faggot who has done nothing but scream doom and gloom conspiracy about PS for years, and the only other people who bothered backing him up were employees of Microsoft. The fact that there had been leaks of Sony spending extra money on "extravagant cooling solution" in the PS5 were many months old at that time already, and Cerny in his GDC presentation even made explicit mention of how he thought the audience would be very happy with what the engineers came up with to keep heat under control. Again, that was a month+ before the bullshit rumor.

I remind you, I think Snoy needs to be torn down, but you just look fucking stupid jumping on what amounts to MS fanfiction to do it.

Because you guys always say "PC" when you mean Microsoft Windows. Unless you're running Linux, you're supporting Xbox by proxy.