Vikang good

>vikang good
>christcuck bad

Attached: assassins-creed-valhalla.png (863x350, 886.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role_of_Christianity_in_civilization
youtube.com/watch?v=NIMgEEASoWQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groans_of_the_Britons
youtube.com/watch?v=bz1gMiRsN20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is correct

Attached: yes.jpg (1172x659, 56.48K)

Sounds pretty based if you ask me. Thank you Ubisoft

No

Attached: alfred.jpg (4292x2851, 912.11K)

Yes

Nu-paganism is gay and full of homosexuals

Attached: 1453054885925.jpg (568x898, 151.32K)

Medieval Christianity > nordjungle impulsiveness

Attached: raw_turizmde-atilim-donemi-basliyor_361933801.jpg (1600x800, 1.15M)

Based
I hoped you would be able to choose between the christians and the norducks but i guess you're forced to play as a dindu nuffin snownigger

why do christcucks constantly act like they're some last hope or line of defense of humanity when none of them other than some seniors even bother actually practicing their religion, it's pretty pathetic honestly

Exactly

and that's a good thing

>vikang good
>christcuck bad
And then history tell of the Normans.

Christianity is the foundation of western values.

Once your muslim/chinese lovers take over you can say goodbye to your precious individuality and liberty and embrace superior collective identity/slavery.

Attached: 1388565049555.gif (499x374, 1.02M)

Because they're a joke that no one cares about
They've also gotten a jew-tiered victim complex now, calling as many things as they can anti-christian to try to convince us that the whole world is against them.

Attached: 1580550660370.jpg (500x500, 104.65K)

Yes.

Yes.

Reminder: Vikangz were black, stupid wh*toids

Attached: 41UP8iJsXIL._SL500_SX255_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (257x447, 20.77K)

>Christianity is the foundation of western values
Ok, Chaim.

I like how this game devides /vpol/ since they love sucking
"MUH NORDS" but also love "Muh Anglo Saxons".

>>christcuck bad
This is true.

Oh another peice of media set in the same 1 hunred year boring as fuck oversaturated period of english history how exciting.
TAKE MY MONEY UBISOFT!!!

You could've made this post actually funny but you failed

No.
>also love "Muh Anglo Saxons"
??????????????????????

Nigger-saxons ruin Europe.

If that's really the only way you can meme the game and criticize it, it must be REALLY good.

>Earl send you on a Viking
>After battle you sack a town
>See Saxon women "ohh mmm yes the spoils of war"
>Earl stops you "Nah bruv not call"
hahahahahahahha remind me of that gillet ad.

Attached: Bruh not cool..png (1748x686, 1.31M)

*Not cool

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role_of_Christianity_in_civilization

Hello new fag, the Christians have been the bad guys since AC1.

>falling for the ubishit shilling because "muh vikangz"
Ubisoft really knows how to make retards do it for free huh?

Attached: 1580355207203.jpg (681x524, 175.8K)

Do you feel like you fit in now?

Back to your cubicle ubisoft serf

Attached: 1584345277407.png (820x617, 347.44K)

Epic, simply epic.

I love that he wasnt even gonna rape her. That boi was finna just chop her and her kid down.

It's literally the last line of defense for humanity

cringe, vikings are literal niggers of Europe

Attached: wikangz.jpg (1024x576, 69.41K)

Attached: female name.jpg (689x960, 71.5K)

>Ivor
Bro we can't because plebs thinks hes got no bones
>Eivor
Perfect

based
youtube.com/watch?v=NIMgEEASoWQ

REMINDER: Even tho devs said BOTH genders are CANON we all know the REAL canon choice is FEMALE because MEN are just the WORST right?

Just play as a girl then
problem solved

>The bearded
hmmmmm

It's 2020
Girls can have beards too you know

For me it’s Buddhism

>Women beat a man bare handed
>he lies on the floor battered and defeated
>She undress and shoves her lushess bush in his face, Pubes seeping through his nose like corona in wohan
>I AM EIVOR THE BEARDED

Christcuck is unironically bad

Attached: 1588083161104.jpg (913x1763, 361.93K)

god I wish that were me

can somebody explain how anybody would want to unironically want to be a christcuck? Thoe Bible stories are cool and all but why would anyone choose to take these silly practices seriously?

As is Christianity so what's your point?

>Christianity is the foundation of western values.
lol no. Western society started from the pagan greeks.

Because they're American and never heard of moral philosophy

Attached: vikings.jpg (3108x1469, 293.62K)

Haha ok, enjoy your games from 10 years ago.

What a dumb commercial, I'm glad normal people got mad.

SAXONS=GOOD
DANES=BAD

Attached: 2.png (248x203, 6.45K)

Are they fishing for the zoomer alt-right crowd with this game?

>it’s another bait and switch trailer to get free publicity to get people crying on twitter again

It’s like you retards forgot what Ubisoft did with the latest far cry

I do not know, I am having a tough time what their audience is. In this game both factions will be germanic tribes fighting eachother, but you will be fighting as a pagan against Alfred, an Wessex English Christian King

they fish for normies who jerk off to warrior cultures like Spartans and Vikings

Yeah this.

>I am having a tough time what their audience is
One large target is obviously the normies that watched that TV show. But I unironically think that they are also targeting those zoomers.

Sounds good

Which tv show? The Last Kingdom? Vikings?

I wouldn't really say so. In AC1 the Muslims and Christians are portrayed very similarly. It's only the Templars that are portrayed as actual bad guys and even then, there's a lot of doubt cast on that throughout the story. Fuck, the king in the end gives Altaïr a chance to "prove" what he says against De Sablé.

Vikings

at least they don't suck on african toes

>Main character called Eivor regardless of sex
>An extremely female Norse name
Why do you do this Canada?

Attached: 18812613.png (746x658, 375.13K)

>the norse autists and christ larpers on this website are gonna feud over a fucking AC game

Attached: 1548946046975.png (175x175, 16.63K)

>I dont know what their target audience is
Really? Seems pretty obvious that their target audience is people who like Vikings...

A) it is in a spiritual sense
B) it factually was in a cultural and even academic sense

B isn’t really the case anymore, but it was only ever a fringe benefit of A.

Will they add darkies? Did they add some to their sword and sandals game?

and that's somehow wrong? reminder majority of Europe worshiped pagan gods before some ugly jews came in and said "you need to worship this guy"

Pretending to be persecuted is the whole gimmick of Christianity. They want to larp as Jesus. They get off to the idea of being a martyr.

why must us Anglo Saxons be constantly demonised bros? Vikings are canonically vicious rapists who invaded nations, why are they being portrayed as heroes?

>>An extremely female Norse name
sounds masculine though, if you had a gf named Eivor I'd assume your a faget

This would be my guess as well. Nothing to do with pagans and christcucks as many people here think. American media has just made ancient warrior cultures popular.

The bible is full of stories about Christians committing war, genocide, rape and sacking of cities. Shut the fuck up and get off your pretentious high horse.

Attached: 1433120479808.jpg (1600x900, 118.07K)

>Christians
>in the bible
???

>people are only vicious rapist when they do it to us
>we dindu nuffin
lmao, christcucks persecution complex

You moron, the special elite shieldmaidens were there to keep the men in check and ensured that no woman or girl was ever raped during pillaging. The shieldmaiders would completely beat up and humilitate any male Viking who even tried to touch a woman, in a show of universal sisterhood to their fellow women, whether English, French or whatever else.

When did this site become so full of subhuman jews, mudslimes, atheists and pagan LARPers?

>hurr durr followers of god of the literal bible aren't REAL Christian's
Christians are so fucking dumb.

2 wrongs don't make a right pal

I am so confused.

shieldmaidens weren't a thing you retarded nigger

Who said anything about wrong or right? The point is to be honest and not deny history, something Christian's prove themselves to be mentally retarded over.

>Anglo Saxons

>Didn't invade, rape and ethnically cleanse the Celts / Roman Britons when they arrived in England

if paganism is so great why did christianity fuck it so badly? checkmate

>Roman Britons
No such thing.

paganniggers deserve everything they get

Because christianity culturally appropriated a bunch of its myths so it was basically Judiasm + Paganism

>le religious post-ironic “look at me I’m a Christian aren’t I a badass u guyzzzzzz?” contrarian LARPer

what kind of low effort shitpost is this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groans_of_the_Britons

Who were these people then?

What kind of mental gymnastics is this?

I don't think there were Christians in the bible. If there were, they were in the new testament. I don't see the connection here to the Old Testament Jews.

Old Testament is full of Jews. The New Testament concerns Christians retard.

stop talking lol

I guess it could sound masculine to those ignorant of Old Norse, guess I was just hoping Ubi were at least going for an actual male name for the dude.

They're the same thing. The first christians were jews.

Wasn't that always Assassin's Creed though?.. Taking on the Templar's because they are making the Brotherhood look as shitty as possible?

What possesses someone to speak with authority on something they know literally nothing about?

OT is about how NOT to behave, aka act like a fucking jew
yes and they became christians. how retarded are you? the ones rejecting christ remained a kike

You people are so naive and retarded, no wonder you're so easily subverted.

What did you expect of Ass Creed?
youtube.com/watch?v=bz1gMiRsN20
Yeah Christians were based back then

Attached: MWM04157.jpg (2024x2611, 705.72K)

nice argument user :>)

I absolutely love how you came here trying to get a circlejerk consensus on a site that notoriously hosts one of the biggest hives of paleoconservative primitivist viking obsessed neo nazis on the internet.
What the FUCK were you even thinking?
How did you expect any other outcome but the shit that you, quite predictably, got?
Is your brain made of soft jello?

>dude you can sin all you want just give us money.
lol

Says the kike who gave up his God for mammon.

sure thing jew, i have my foreskin intact

ahem

FUCK Danes

Attached: 51.jpg (525x762, 72.88K)

based

just watch the show, here take some

Attached: kino.jpg (682x1024, 44.61K)

This scene I just really didn't understand in the trailer
>Oh vikings aren't so bad, see? They spared this woman and her child while pillaging and murdering everyone in the background after setting the whole town on fire!

Attached: 1567019401351.gif (430x360, 1.37M)

>i-it's ok bros they say they're the good jews! praise jesus!

oh no a saga that had that christians as the bad guys since their first game as christians as the bad guys in this game too! Outrage!

Attached: 1588030160387.jpg (1024x1011, 83.81K)

>he didn’t call them stinky, pigfucking Danish whoresons in the anime
What a disappointment

Watched the trailer, hugely surprised they didn't BLACK a fair few of the vikings. There must already be people complaining about this

The whole first half made no sense.

They paint the Vikings as these nice guys but skirt around the historical fact that they are invading a foreign land.

Oh no, invading a foreign land!
Horrible!
No one has done that before!
No!

>oh no alternative opinions
>i'll shitpost on Zig Forums

yawn

>ignores the fact that Christianity spawned from Christ.
>ignores the fact that Christianity is a universalizing religion and actually attempts to get people to change instead of beating each other.
Jews and Christians the same thing? I think Jews would beg to differ.

The Saxons were also invaders. England has been invaded and conquered more times than most other countries.

>I have nothing but contempt for your relgion and have never read your books in full
>So let me tell you what your religion is all about

Like the British invaded Ireland, Scotland, America, India, the Falklands, and China?

Doesn't matter, both religions are predicated on the idea you cuck yourself to be a part of it,

ok jew

Not an effective kike strategy. I don't know why you dumbasses adopted it. Kikes are kiked because they reject Jesus.

You WILL buy my game

Attached: 1588263094266.png (677x371, 462.52K)

Where'd your foreskin go, Rosenblatt?

First off, most christians have never read the bible.
Secondly, why do the inputs matter when the outputs are the only thing others see?
Retard.

Zig Forums was an atheist image board sincei ts creation.Only after 2016 christcucks came here since Zig Forums attracted all those kind of cucks and retards.Zig Forums and Zig Forums were the biggest mistakes ever.

>OH NO NOT MY EPIC ATHEIST ECHO CHAMBER

Thanks to emperor Constantine.Otherwise Christianity would have been irrelevant in Europe.

Based Last Kingdom

Source?

>First off, *strawman*.
>Why does it matter what you think, when I think!

10/10 post

>The character you would rather be playing as

Attached: Anglo_Saxon_Chad.jpg (1121x506, 56.13K)

>another assassin's creed thread full of ubisoft shills pretending to be pagans and christians
Motherfuckers did the exact same shit with far cry 5 larping as trump supporters and SJWs, i can't believe you retarded faggots fall for this shit every time.

Attached: 1587780032731.jpg (480x360, 12.21K)

And even though the assassins in AC1 were muslims, the literal Assassin's Creed is founded on the principle of not submitting to the absolute authority of those who wish to dictate truth. The entire conflict of the franchise is really about agnosticism vs fundamentalism. The assassins are about surrendering to the chaos of the universe and admitting that there is no certainty in anything, and the templars are about insisting on a comfortable lie in order to force an artificial order. It is irreligion vs religion.

>Christianity appropriated Paganism
>Christians are all KEKS!
>this means Pagans are cucks too

Attached: 1493590592839.png (436x361, 67K)

>otherwise
otherwise
>otherwise
otherwise
>otherwise

Have you thought about actually reading the bible instead of blindly frothing at the mouth with irrational hate?

Stop crying already you fucking losers

How is a fact a strawman?

neither are good
both destroyed europe

take your pills schizo

I don't know if Pagans are cucked, but they sure are a very tiny minority and get to watch other religions practice their rituals.

I'm not the guy you were talking to, I have read the bible.

>This run-of-the-mill /r/atheism "factoid" about Christians not reading the bible is true I promise

>user says when this site was filled with atheists which was an entirely incorrect statement since it was full of atheists and weebs
>tell him that he is a stupid newfag
>dude memes lmao XDD
fuck off nigger cunt

Kill yourself ubiserf, your company makes dogshit games.

Attached: Wigger Death Metal Drummer with Grill.jpg (1280x720, 47.26K)

>christcuck is a redditor too
lmao
here's, have a christian website's stats

Attached: Bible-reading.jpg (2100x1464, 513.67K)

Are you having a seizure you dumb retard?

ummm based????

Zig Forums has always been counter-culture to an extent. That used to mean atheism, but now that athiests are normie-tier simpletons, the counter-culture is being religious.

>Are you having a seizure you dumb retard?

Attached: 11.jpg (785x1000, 252.43K)

It is not the counter culture.Zig Forums has been subverted by normalfags and retards since it became popular after 2010.

You have won

Best scene of this mediocre show was Alfred getting beat by based Uthred.

>AAAHHHHH
>LET GO
>LET GOOOO
>I'M SORRY CHADGLO

Attached: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (1090x698, 96.13K)

A factoid, true or false, is not a strawman you troglodyte
Maybe if you read more than one book you'd know more things

That says that 90% have read the bible.

>Once your muslim/chinese lovers take over you can say goodbye to your precious individuality and liberty and embrace superior collective identity/slavery.
So...like when Christianity took over?

Arguing for the subjunctive isn't an argument.
>otherwise
yes, otherwise. Yet it still happened

Haven't played any Ubishit games since second Asscreed. You're delusional if you think that every internet fight between different groups are masterfully choreographed by shills

Something something politics

What happened to settlers in the former Danelaw once those territories were retaken by the Anglo Saxons?

Where they exterminated? Or did they blandaa upp with the locals?

>Zig Forums was counter-culture to an extent. That used to mean atheism, but now that the site is fulled with normie-tier simpletons, the culture is now normie.
FTFY

Is AC even about assassins anymore?

>6'
>5'11"

>converts your waifu
Nothin' personnel, heathen.

Attached: 1588270092615.png (1036x652, 696.54K)

>pagan individually
Are you retarded?

>imagine needing a manual on how to live your life
>imagine not even reading the manual at all and jget its context from other people that claim to read it
>doesnt even have your own thoughts or opinions where you can easily get manipulated by those people that claim to have an authority in that manual
chrictcucks are the original normalfags confirmed

While that's true, what I posted is true in the general population. Mainstream actors and musicians even mentioning they are devout Christians is shocking in today's society, when even in the 90s it was pretty normal and unremarkable.

>firtht off motht chwistians havent wed the bible
Nice deflection, fag. We are talking about YOU and YOUR bullshit claim.

>jget
did you have a seizure writing that? jeezus

To be fair that's true. I hate how every Assassin's Creed game you're some faggot guy with a hood hiding from everyone while the Chad invading Templars are walking on the street like royalty and killing infidels.

My bad just assumed you were the other guy. Since you have read the bible what bit of ‘synagogue of satan’ do you not understand? There is also the bits about Jews being liars or the stuff in Matthew where Jesus bootyblasts the Jewry. Seems to me there is pretty clear distinction between Christians and Jews.

>jeezus
did you have a seizure writing that? jesus

>make videogame about pillaging, raping and murdering people
>portray them as the good guys

it really seems like there is a political agenda behind this

>jesus
Jesus, did you have a seizure writing that?

Lmao, didn't know we had preschoolers posting here

Death to all vikangz.

Where female seers actually a thing or is that fiction just like the shieldmaidens?

>catholic individually
???????????

Yeah I'm sure you're here just to fling shit in an assassin's creed thread because uhhh muh vikangz n shieeet you disgusting ubisoft slave

Attached: Chief Neptune.jpg (300x400, 29.15K)

Attached: 1578429995299.png (500x500, 15.26K)

Yeah, whitewashing ancient brits' crimes is abhorrent

Counter-culture by definition will always be the opposite of what is the normal.

What's normal these days would make a 60s hippy gag, and being a conservative is seen as being weird and dangerous.

Ideas of individuality and liberty only originated in Christian countries

what crimes? explain

>The normal term for a "seer" in Norse society would be a Seidmadhr or Spaemadhr, though it was rare for a man to be practicing 'magic', so this role normally belonged to women called Völvas.

Being a twitter and eceleb obssessed very online person is the normie part, you blithering moron.

As far as categories go, sure. Air is clearly distinct from oxygen, whatever.

I mean despite the variables the result is virtually the same: Subjugating yourself to an authority based on a second authority. Two degrees of removal from power.

That's getting cucked, that's why the Protestant reform happened. They're just cucked by 1 degree.

based

Vulvas lolz

>Asjd
Ajds, kek kiwi lel asmenr homer simpson?

Do you have a source on that?
Source?
A source. I need a source.
Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.
No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.
You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.
Do you have a degree in that field?
A college degree? In that field?
Then your arguments are invalid.
No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.
Correlation does not equal causation.
CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.
You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.
Nope, still haven't.

B A S E D

It didnt originate until the renaissance you fucking stupid cuck.Europe was a shadow of its former self after the Roman Empire until the renaissance.

holy fuck cringeee cringeeee ayo bruv stop using big words like you know how to use them lmaoooo

cringe police cringe police hahahahahahahah

sneed

Then perhaps you should head back to your mature website, for mature posters such as yourself.

>make cryptic post
>get buttmad if someone asks you to explain

oy vey

you are obsessed with cucks

Which was still Christian you moron. Or you think Renaissance was during Pagan era?

Who cares

Followers of Christ are Christians. Followers of God and God alone are Jews.

>no vulva gf

Attached: 78892166_163520354998227_8700306040727054707_n.jpg (928x1150, 125.04K)

AAAAAAAAAAA SAVE ME ODIN THE ANGLO BVLL IS TOO STRONG FOR MY SKINNY NORD ARMS

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (1734x789, 166.06K)

>You follow a set a distinct and decent moral guidelines instead or being a moronic savage therefore you are cucked.
Wow guess you beat me. Hope you enjoy what ‘enlightened’ atheism or paganism brings to western society.

There was more religious art made during the Renaissance than before. People were still Christian, they just weren't as trusting towards papal authority, seeing as there were 3 popes at one time.

Source: I read this book here.

Attached: renaissancegreatagesofman.jpg (1340x1698, 736.14K)

if there were no viking warrior women then why does the viking name Mathilda literally translate to Strength in Battle? Checkmate atheists

Based King Alfred

You can follow all those rules without saying "I'm literally at the mercy of a being that's infinitely better than me".

I don't understand why morals are predicated upon faith. We can qualify morals with our neighbors, just like how we use the same language we can agree on what actions are appropriate.

*AHAM*
FUCK ALFRED
FUCK EDWARD
FUCK CNUT
FUCK BRIDA
FUCK BEBBANBURG
FUCK ASSASSINS
FUCK THE TEMPLARS

Attached: 1588232785302.jpg (250x250, 5.82K)

>FUCK BRIDA
Dont worry, I would

I thought the Renaissance was specifically against the church's wishes tho. What happened there? I studied other subjects during European history class

Why do people on the internet role play as pagans? I have never in my life met a pagan IRL

Attached: 512D5CB8-E8A6-468E-948C-A795B3FD6308.jpg (637x504, 69.33K)

Aren't Vikings recorded as having given mocking nicknames to the raiders who refused to kill children? Their brutality wasn't unique, but don't act like they weren't awful people.

w-will I be able to get a pagan gf in this game

Attached: DsmSyTaWkAASvFW.jpg (1200x900, 219.57K)

There's quite a big group of Pagans in Texas.

But as a trend the entire country is becoming less religious in general, so Pagans will be the first to vanish.

What game is this from?

look at a calendar and tell me who won

Renaissance happened when the scholars and artists from Constantinople came to Italian states after the fall of Byzantine.The origin of the movement was anti christian since it was a way of rediscovering the lost roman culture and arts.Why do christcucks self-proclaim everything is beyond me.

I know a Pagan. He's a total wreck, complains endlessly of "battling his inner demons," and smokes a shit load of weed.

1. Being anglo

>scholars and artists from Constantinople
Christian artists and scholars *

Yeah because it was seen as Idolatry before renaissance.The sole reason christians didnt hunt and burns them artists was because they were being heavily taxed by the pope.They paid price for their freedom of expression which unironically led to industrial revolution after a few centuries later.If we were to listen your christcuck dogmas we would be no different than muslims today.

But if they're ancient then they weren't Anglo.

>implying pope didnt consider them heretics
god you are so fucking stupid

I don't know, pagans are far more devoted to paganism than the average christian, I wouldn't be surprised if they stuck around for a while at lot numbers

From experience, they're usually just white trash retards, sluts, or dropouts. I was interested in learning the religion firsthand but it's tricky finding a "circle" that doesn't have some weird racial shit going on nowadays.

How are they devoted to paganism? They read a wikipedia entry and that's as far as they go. They just do anything to convince themselves not to feel guilty for masturbating.

The fuck happened to Assassin’s Creed?