I am going to purchase this game, play it and enjoy it and there is nothing you can do about it :)

I am going to purchase this game, play it and enjoy it and there is nothing you can do about it :)

Attached: Cyberpunk 2077.jpg (1920x1080, 267.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BgWb_00Iwwg
youtube.com/watch?v=ks4W_p9idiI
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4ZdkEiYvK0
youtube.com/watch?v=N4ClVANM-tA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bring your sunglasses

good for you? Zig Forums likes this game

youtube.com/watch?v=BgWb_00Iwwg
youtube.com/watch?v=ks4W_p9idiI

How do you know that you will enjoy it?

How do you justify the idea of other people caring about what you do with your life, exactly?

Newfag

Okay.

hey uhh, do you mind switching to 3rd person view?
oh wait

I will not purchase this game.

it will probably be the best game of all time

you're replaying to his thread

Attached: 1586668725944.jpg (603x350, 79.44K)

You won't because it won't release this year hahaha

I pre-ordered this game, ask me anything

I am learning nothing new. SJW mentality is rigid, Zig Forums "folks" and angry nerds play their moronic reactionary role or are just as rigid. As long as the game's quality is actually good, I guess that doesn't matter.

cope

How are you so based?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4ZdkEiYvK0
youtube.com/watch?v=N4ClVANM-tA

Attached: 411tobkaekL._AC_SY450_.jpg (313x450, 18.86K)

Seethe.

Attached: 1585618922386.png (734x529, 306.29K)

3rd person view is for cucks ot PS4 users.

not him but since i also pre-ordered i'll take this one..

i make a lot of money so i can afford stupid things. i hide my depression and mental disorders by smiling at everyone and laughing at everything.

So section B1 is like endgame?

Laughting at everything will make you look like a fool, user.

i am a fool

What went wrong with your life

Can someone post the pasta with what has been cut out since the announcement and what promises have been broken?

Based, same here. I can finally play a video game with my favorite actor and human being Keanu Reeves! I honestly dont know if ill be able to beat the story since ill just want to hang out with Keanu the whole time though.

That pasta i outdated and only for meme purpouses.

Aren't we all fools, at the end of the day?

But it's accurate, isn't it?

Bloody love the art in the source books

a post too based for Zig Forums. god speed retard

Attached: 1581402952663.png (647x821, 450.91K)

lying

Shazam

If you really didn't care what Zig Forums says you wouldn't be making this thread so often

Fuck no.

I really want the game to have character options for 80's hair.

we know at least one female npc with wonderfully poofy 80's hair.

Have fun, user!

>enjoy it
doubt

Based. Same here.

>Sidestep the enemy and shot the glowing weakspot on its back

Woah CDPR are truly the masters of game design

Attached: Borderlands 4.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

Thanks for posting. This looks fun; September can't get here quickly enough.

I will now refund your game

Attached: refundpunk 2077.png (539x277, 14.85K)

>purchase it
yeah you probably will
>play it
lol Zig Forums doesn't play games
>enjoy it
lol Zig Forums definitely doesn't enjoy games

And I am going to pirate it and destroy it on Metacritic afterwards.

Attached: 1586107258364.jpg (1502x511, 307.35K)

Mod it to get that outrun feel

Attached: outrun.png (1930x800, 2.66M)

Attached: 1577244424160.jpg (786x1024, 256.36K)

The problem with this game is very, very simple: CDPR are making a game based on Cyberpunk 2020, but Zig Forums wants a game based on Blade Runner.

CDPR have stayed completely true to the source material, up to and including incorporating major characters from the Cyberpunk universe, but Zig Forums is butthurt because they want Rick Deckard blowing away simulants while a neon-framed Rutger Hauer gives monologues about tears in the rain.

Attached: 1576388161673.jpg (596x596, 108.58K)

Based.

Cyberpunk 2020 is one my favorite RPGs, so I'm extremely hyped about 2077. So far, they haven't outright shown anything that has diminished my excitement.

I'm still cautious, though. The fact that they haven't shown any real gameplay footage recently is a bit worrying.

I agree. I don't guarantee that this will be a good *game*. Like you I have doubts about the lack of gameplay footage and personally I suspect the "open world" will be small and have very little do. Performance is also something to worry about.

Neverthless, I do it will be authentic depiction of the Cyberpunk 2020 universe.

Attached: 1569986642247.jpg (448x750, 148.08K)

it's probably going to be a good game, CDPR have good street cred, gameplay trailers look solid, setting is cool. They also took extra time to make sure it's in mint shape, so I'm feeling hopeful about it too.

>podatek 37,21

Attached: 1563801547932.jpg (430x410, 36.73K)

>Performance is also something to worry about.
I'd rather have a resource hog game, than a heavily compromised downgrade. I like The Witcher 3, but it looks nothing like the original trailers. So far, Cyberpunk hasn't had that drastic drop, even though there does seem some cut corners in the last gameplay demo compared to the original reveal.

on PC, we probably gonna get the full experience.
Current gen console fags are the ones who ought to worry.

Do words "parity" and "forced" mean anything to you? Try arranging them in different ways.

"Parity will not be forced"

I would counter with "Microsoft and Sony monies".

>I’m going to spend my money and time on a shit game to own the Zig Forumsirgins
Uhhhhh, okay? Have fun I guess.

>implying the second wave wont hit in mid august and wipe everyone else out.
user...i..

>CDPR are making a game based on Cyberpunk 2020, but Zig Forums wants a game based on Blade Runner.

>It's rain wet streets, it's night like this with fog rolling in, cars, faceless people going by doing the things that they're doing.
>in this wet cold, dangerous environment. I wanted to grab that, I wanted to take it to the future, and where I took it, was cyberpunk.
>What I loved was the fact that it was a combination of dystopian society, a lot of technology, with this really great overlayer of almost film-noir

Yep, just as mike envision it

Attached: 1573601978829.jpg (1920x1080, 246.25K)

NOOOOO

CDPR RELEASE IT NOWWWWW

Would unironically pay extra to play an early access version right now.

>it's night

>uses a pic of daytime

why are so blatantly disingenuous? this level of shitposting is beyond fucking retard. what has cp2077 done to you to for you to be this retard? genuinely makes me think people are being paid shit on this game

I like CDPR’s games for the most part (Witcher 1 sucked ass I don’t care fight me) but they absolutely do not excel at optimization. Let’s not pretend it’s gonna be a smooth experience even on PC

Imagine we could play it now and even finish it.

Because night time will clearly fucking exist in the game you goddamn collusus mouth breathing retard.

There is a thing called weather. If you had every actually read the source material, you would be aware that Night City has (a) day time and (b) sunny weather.

Remember: it isn't called Night City because it's always night. It's named after the man who founded it.

Attached: 1578442974434.png (652x821, 339.82K)

then why post a pic of daytime dummy? you're a fucking idiot.

>cherry picking random screenshot to random quote

who do you think you're feeling? braindead fucking shitforbrain retard gayfuck bastard

Oh yes user, because night exist only in cyberpunk, it will change everything by 360

Why are so blatantly disingenuous? This level of shilling is beyond fucking retard. Really makes me think you are being paid to shill for this game

Attached: 1564953861300.jpg (1920x1080, 194.9K)

you are fucking sick in the head

Hope you find a kernel of corn when you chew through this turd.

The cycle of autism has begun once more.

Attached: 1563265315601.png (6154x1400, 3.97M)

ok consoomer

not that dude but that picture isn't even in night. that's pacifica at sunset. it's like you're trying to warp the basic understanding of the game into your trash shitpost. wow.

I am the one confronting Mike's descriptions of cyberpunk with real pics of the game. While you are defending it based only on your hopes and wishful thinking. So who is warping what?

kys

There are two types of sunposter in CP2077 threads. You have the autists that this guy talked about who want pic related and then you have the trolls.

The guy you're replying to is a troll. Problem is the sunposting was played out within 6 hours of the original trailer.

Attached: 1587735896421.jpg (1939x1091, 983.28K)

They did so with doom too
Zoomers will lap it up

Third person view is jackshit

>enjoy it
big wager on a game that isnt out

Attached: EEd0urgWwAAp8Hi.jpg (469x400, 30.5K)

There are tons of amazing games with 3rd person view
The only good first person view games were valves and doom 64

>two years
>still mad about day night cycle
the saga continues

Attached: cd.jpg (1111x597, 561.54K)

Fuck the sun
Daylight sucks

Maybe if it was at night they could hide their awful looking textures.

I think the textures look fine in the screenshots. In videos, they look blurry, but it's Youtube compressing shit, so that goes for every game.

Didn't know that youtube compression removed textures from buildings.

Attached: 1586816282500.jpg (546x847, 291.2K)

I just can't wait for the even more downgraded version

Attached: 1569660403148.gif (1280x714, 1.09M)