youtube.com/watch?v=AG5qx583Uys
youtube.com/watch?v=8h-h8ZkvGMg
youtube.com/watch?v=xdV_bzJgRxE
youtube.com/watch?v=g8c_swAiR7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yikes

>chinkshit
no thanks

Attached: die_degenerate.jpg (1000x1000, 164.88K)

Attached: 1585499428851.png (1061x1061, 1.47M)

>themepark
SNORE

Looks meh

does it have local side or all server side?

If not eat shit fag

>Japan only
>probably only coming to the west in at least 7+ years that is if it actually sells well
>free to play
Dead.

Attached: 1F9BC2547A884293A243DAB4185E6494.jpg (750x728, 368.1K)

Not touching your gook shit.

Attached: Bob_Barnes.jpg (360x450, 38.04K)

japs don't have souls

>free to play Japan only MMORPG with "active" combat
die.

when the fuck will japs understand they should stop making quick cash grabs MMOs when they can just make an actual sub-only international MMO that doesnt fucking suck?
FFXIV is currently fucking dominating right now and they have no fucking idea why

Is it another theme park?
Fucking dropped

What isn't a theme park nowadays anyway
They're all theme parks

>PREESE PRAY GAYM

I dunno, FF14 is simultaneously an example of how to fuck things up too
Most companies wouldn't go back to the drawing board back then

>JAPANESE MMORPG
lmao no thanks

>bandai namco makes an mmo
>it isn't a .hack themed mmo
I'll still play it, but I'm still disappointed.

>FFXIV is currently fucking dominating right now and they have no fucking idea why
Because it has the final fantasy moniker in it.
If they named it anything else, it would have flopped.

JP ONRY

cant wait to see the cash shop and microtransaction model
its whats gonna kill the game instantly when it comes out

we dont have to do anything those games kill themselves without any help

Attached: being_one_step_ahead_of_youre_team.png (587x677, 548.17K)

>Is it another themepark
Yes, because it sell the best
>Why not sub?
Because sub based model don't sell anymore or really just don't get off some sort of loyalist niche, beside F2P means they can shovel down playerbase throats all kind of microtransaction shit
F2P literally prints money more than sub and b2p does at the cost of consistent quality

MMORPG ARE FUCKING DEAD BECAUSE HUMANITY IS FUCKING CANCER NOW

did u say free pog

>mmo
If it was an offline single player game I'd give it a try

【SNEEDO】
Formerly known as 【CHUCKU】

I played the beta, Ask me anything.

Attached: photo_2020-05-01_21-52-38.jpg (1280x720, 164.16K)

Take me back to the classic days of quick and easy anime mmos with simply tab target systems
Living in Australia means no matter where they put servers for these action games I'll get trash ping

Is there a muscle slider?.
If not can i make a trap instead?.

>MMO

Attached: 2578484.png (432x415, 177.44K)

>2020
>MMORPG
>anime
What the fuck are you doing with your life?

Attached: 14819036107680.jpg (600x600, 75.74K)

Have you tried it? It's pretty fun.

OH no I used the nono word!

FFXIV flopped hard actually, it's why it got better.

There's a slider that controls overall thiccness of the body for both male and female.
You have 3 basic body types: milf, standard anime girl, and loli.
There's also a height slider for all combinations.

Attached: photo_2020-05-01_21-54-22.jpg (1280x720, 163.49K)

>Tranny Fantasy XIV is currently fucking dominating
NO SHIT

If it comes to the west I will play it.

Jew loli was fun to watch.

Attached: photo_2020-05-01_21-59-32.jpg (420x250, 20.37K)

Gay.
So how is the gameplay then.
What classes you have if there are any.

I always see people going THEMEPARK BAD but they never explain why.

Attached: 77CE82AE-0566-4D12-8107-FB7FEA32DD4A.gif (849x462, 3.93M)

Attached: 1264654159330.png (447x1600, 429.12K)

Looks fun, but;
>Japan only
No thanks.

There are only 4 classes currently: Sword+shield (which I played), archer, spellcaster, and melee DPS.
Every class has built-in heal spells so there's no dedicated support class.

Attached: Screenshot (54).jpg (1920x1080, 571.4K)

> Lazy Peon
Wasnt he the idiot, who got criticize for giving FFXIV a bad rating, but then he act like
> woow, the community is so toxic, i got death threats, so i have to take off the video

is the milf class the one with the biggest boobies? if not, which is the class with the biggest boobies? and how skimpy and bouncy are the outfits? asking the important questions here

Attached: 1587140745627.webm (1920x1080, 730.62K)

It's not out yet so who cares. When it's out I'll play

>Asian MMO

How about no

do they ip block people who arent from japan/dont have a japanese email?

Probably will erp in there for a few days and move on.

It was also found out he was a dirty erping catgirl nd he gf was a catboy and fucked him. Also he bitches about the quests not all being voiced so he has to read but then he goes on about WoW has great questing but you had to read them.

>No pvp
Fucking gay

Fuck off pvp fag. You and your ilk need to fuck off and stop trying to put pvp in every mmo.

>japshit
lol get the fuck out of here ching chong

Combat is pretty smooth, but skills are rather limited.
My class can make some pretty nice combos, but skills are rather limited.

The devs said that skills and classes have been the #1 feedback so far, so I guess they'll be reworking the classes a bit.

Attached: Screenshot (61).jpg (1920x1080, 344.82K)

how was communication with other players?

It's looks exactly like kurtzpel which got boring real fast.

Where's the closed beta lottery OP

>NO STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE YOU CANT DO THAT ITS WRONG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>kurtzpel
They didn’t have a open world with world bosses right?

Free as free to play? If so then hard pass.

I’m not says you can’t like pvp, I’m says you should fuck off trying to put pvp in to every mmo.

Everything is fucking railraoded for you, there is no choice to do at any point

Nope, but it has the same combat and even the same outfits

Due to the constant net connection, even if everyone is living directly right next to the servers, the small difference in MS leads to direct changes to what an MMO can achieve in action based combat. Because of this, an MMO will always be subpar in their PVE content in terms of difficulty, skill and diversity compared to a single player game. Until every single player in the game can get less than 10MS, MMO PVE is worthless

I'm not a FF fan and I enjoy the fuck out of FFXIV even if most references go over my head.

>Stop trying to add features to a game
Ok retard

Attached: 1546858139273.jpg (1024x429, 80.34K)

the whole game is boss fights, but no, no "open world".

Why is that bad ?

This idiot hypes archeage. i cant believe that hes fans eating every shit out of his hands

I don't understand why games keep going for this mediocre action rpg shit
Why not rip off a high earner like DFO?

So when is it coming out? Looks kinda nice.

Fuck off pvp fag.

japan is much better at making games than gooks, so this must be good. international release when?

There's lots of stickers you can send in chat, there are preset things you can trigger your character to say (with voice) when you get a heal or a buff or when you do a critical hit.

The best thing is, you can start dancing at any moment and your character will synchronize with everyone without you needing to try.

Attached: Screenshot (56).jpg (1920x1080, 773.89K)

i hate how all these games take 6 years to come to the west. JUST FUCKING SUBTITLE IT i dont want those gay ass english voice actors any fucking way

>PC
>Japanese
>MMORPG

That’s three red flags

>Defaults back to crying
Truly you are the ambassador of casuals

do you understand what the skills do or do you just trial and error everything

Go play fighting game if you want pvp so badly.

Where the fuck does it say its free to play?

You think they would have learned by now that most weebs don’t care for english dubbed.

Why would I theirs no PVE in a fighting game

They could at least go the chink route and add voices as they're recorded

I read and write the language so I do know what they do
However, it's possible to just trial and error; the skills are pretty obvious in what they do.

Can't trial and error quests of course.

Attached: Screenshot (49).jpg (1920x1080, 654.23K)

Grubble literally has a 20 hour pve mode, so do most Tekkens

how is pve?
can i solo this game?

my japanese sucks but i will still force myself to play this, where is the download link?

They actually can't just do that because the voice performances are subject to their own licensing and restrictions. Many times it is the case where the performance is not licensed for use outside of Japan. As you can imagine it is expensive to negotiate for international rights after the fact.

He's running an MMORPG Channel, but knows nothing about mmo's. Why would you Story Skip a story based Game? It doesnt make sence.
> I like playing shooter, but i hate shooting stuff

PVE is the only option so far. The entire game is PVE or cooperative PVE.

The "colosseum" is just a team PVE mode where your buddies try to kill every monster in the shortest amount of time, and there is a daily leaderboard for the timings.

Attached: Screenshot (63).jpg (1920x1080, 426.78K)

wait for obt

>UE4 MMO
Breh..

How's the overworld? Gameplay is probably not as good as DDON but I doubt any MMO can reach that level.

Attached: spellsword.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

Shut the fuck up, you fucking retard, literally spouting XSEED's weak propaganda excuse like you're some sort of expert, that shit has been debunked several times.

You probably haven't seen a single Japanese voice actor contract so far.

>JP only new IP MMO without a console version

yeah good luck. Bamco being there will probably be the main salvation for JP.

Dark Age of Camelot sucked the second you played longer than 20 hours.

It unironically looks great.

Hope it gets a translation project.

They actually confirmed a global release recently

all they have to do is make the contract so that its usable on all versions of the game. youre making it sound more complex than it is.

>soon™
Ok.

They were already recruiting translators last year. No idea how far that's gotten by now.

ah yes, just like pso2...

mmo fanbase doesn't really know what they want, an empty beautiful open world eventually boils down to dungeon diving and shitty gook action gameplay that plays like shit, hype it like no tomorrow and its dead in a month

The overworld is pretty stellar. When you run, you can hear the wind. The background music is understated too.

The size of the world is actually a pain point now; there's too few fast travel points forcing me to run large distances to get to where I want to go. But the environment is very pretty so I don't mind.

I wrote all these into the feedback, of course. Maybe something will change because of it, who knows.

Attached: Screenshot (50).jpg (1920x1080, 575.63K)

keep crying

Attached: eh.png (200x240, 72.76K)

More like you don't want to play with 200ms or more.

Did you play outside of Japan? How's the latency?

>Japan-only

Because that worked out for Capcom right?

How the fuck do I only find out about this now that the closed beta has ended?? Does anyone know when they start the open beta? And yes, I live in Japan so I don't care about global release I just care about the local (Japanese) one.

Attached: 1536973339476.jpg (777x777, 233.07K)

There was actually a very obscure mmo that during its early life, had a lot of different variations of spawns events scattered around the fields. There was very few people actually playing so there was honestly a gigantic wealth of new items, enemies and quests to discover just from roaming around and getting lost.

However each new update just started getting more and more barren. As it turns out, the devs stopped putting effort into all that stuff because even after several years, nobody has bothered to get even half of the shit that was introduced in the old versions.

>when the fuck will japs understand they should stop making quick cash grabs MMOs
when they stop making 10 shows every 4 months about some story with mc getting stuck in a rpg fantasy world or is already in an rpg fantasy world.

Nah, I played in Japan. My ping was high teens at worst, buttery smooth.
I can make split second dodges or blocks a la Dark Souls and it works 90% of the time, which is crucial for my class.

All I did was follow the usual Japanese gaming websites like 4gamer.

Attached: Screenshot (64).jpg (1920x1080, 380.99K)

It worked out for Dragon Quest X

Webm unrelated I assume.

>All I did was follow the usual Japanese gaming websites like 4gamer.
Yeah I don't really follow much, I should start doing that more often. Do you know if they have announced a date for release/open beta?

>literal shill thread is still up

>Japanese-only MMO
>at 10:40pm Japan time
>during fucking Golden Week
I normally call shills but this is really a bad time in general to be shilling a game on a chinese basket weaving board

Attached: 342621356311.jpg (606x326, 93.08K)

There's no release date announced.
Personally, I'm expecting a 6-month silence from the dev team at least.
The closed alpha test was July last year, and after that there was no news from them at all until February this year, to announce the closed beta.

I'm feeling the loss pretty badly too. The virus has me shut in and those 5 days of the beta was bliss.

Attached: Screenshot (66).jpg (1920x1080, 239.72K)

Yes, let's talk about TLOU some more or FF7R.
Or better yet, we need another Smash thread.
Kill yourself.

>terrible animations
>art looks fine but the design is boring and unoriginal
>least original classes, guy with sword and shield, archer, mage and guy with axes
>pve only, no pvp
>mobs ripped off from your typical JRPGs
>uninspired soundtrack
>story looks your typical JRPG "save the world kill god"

ugh

What you got planned for golden week, m8? I bet a shit ton of people are gonna go on vacation despite the social distancing campaigns actually finally starting here

Playing games I enjoy.
What the fuck are you doing with your life?

TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES? ON MY Zig Forums?

Attached: 0C734FB8-661C-452C-8F50-061255750952.png (1328x727, 1.23M)

I fucking miss DDON so much fuck you Capcom for shutting down your MMO's

Attached: 1584456779916.jpg (1080x1441, 76.08K)

>The best thing is, you can start dancing at any moment and your character will synchronize with everyone without you needing to try.

Attached: dancing cat.webm (480x480, 1.4M)

Bro I've been stuck in my house for 2 months now working remotely for my company, I just want a fucking good MMO to play, this one looked nice and now I gotta wait even longer I'm REEing like crazy.

Missed the cherry blossom season and a nice trip to Hokkaido because of this fucking "state of emergency" lockdown my ass

I'm currently staying at home playing Final Fantasy 7 on my Nintendo Switch, reading books, studying Japanese, and shitposting on Zig Forums

Attached: IMG_20200430_175258.png (2259x1067, 3.3M)

>The best thing is, you can start dancing at any moment and your character will synchronize with everyone without you needing to try.
I fucking loved PSO2 for this

Why aren't you playing the Remake? I've been playing the Seiken Densetsu 3 remake personally.

my company gave us an offer to buy 7R for 30% off before launch but I passed because the modern FFs we put out just aren't my style anymore.

>stuck in my house for 2 months now working remotely for my company
Hahaha, same. Oh god, we don't work for the same company do we? The one with a big R?

This game had some rough corners but it scratched the itch real well.

I already finished the Remake, which is why now I am playing the original, because I had that itch I needed to scratch. Overall enjoyed the Remake and I might go back for hard mode and some extra battles but overall I'm content with what I've done with it.

Nah, I'm not working for Rakuten but iirc my company (also a big one that might or might not start with a G) decided to make us work from home after you guys started doing it so it's about the same time I guess
I'm actually enjoying working from home, I just miss being able to freely go outside and do whatever the fuck I want downtown in crowded areas like gigs and bars, and go on holiday now

Attached: 1574596475074.jpg (606x326, 92.31K)

>was in the middle of leveling up my alch before they axed the servers
AAAA

Attached: 1576230523350.webm (994x560, 2.89M)

I had started playing the game the year it got shut down with a few friends and we loved it I wish we started sooner. So far there is no progress towards a private server god damn it

Attached: 1588167734950.jpg (764x532, 31.67K)

Phew.

Anyway, weeb game news has been really slow in general (outside of ff7r) and I also miss going out, every good place is closed and it looks like I'll be stuck home in GW trying to find games to play and failing.
The past few days I just listen to the theme on loop because you can count me as obsessed. (Nothing else to look forward to, etc)

youtube.com/watch?v=3BwqIZ7aF20

Attached: Screenshot (60).jpg (1920x1080, 579.62K)

How bad is the sameface? From the videos I've seen the customisation looks extremely limited

Damn user, stop. I miss old grindy korean MMOs from the mid 00s (Maplestory? Flyff? ROSE? etc) and this kinda reminds me of them a bit. I really want to get on this shit ugh

>free to play
yea, that killed all my hype for the game

game seems neat.
Wake me up from slumber when global release hits will you?

Is there an auto dungeon finder? How does the game treat party building? Also trading, is there a grand auction house where you can see all items being sold at once or something similar?

>Free to play

No free to play mmos are ever good enough to play.

>2020
>MMO
Maybe try moving out of your grandmothers basement?

Also, tamashii ga nai

the reason people arent playing mmos anymore is because they are all shit.
But if a good one hits, no reason not to play it.
Though I doubt this one is it

People were too afraid to set up the VPN.

Attached: .webm (994x560, 2.58M)

The Worst thing is you only needed it FOR LOGGING IN you turn it off as soon as your in it's so sad that this turned off so many

The devs have not implemented guilds yet, but it's a top request so maybe we'll see it in the next beta.
If you have a ready party of 6, you enter a dungeon immediately with them. If you don't, then you have to sit in a queue.
There is no economy in the game. Items can't be traded. Gold earned can only be spent to upgrade your equipment.
Raw materials needed to upgrade your stuff can be found in the environment in a non-competitive way.

Attached: Screenshot (52).jpg (1920x1080, 499.94K)

Has there been an increase on Jap shills lately or is it just me? They're so blatant about it - they never try to hide that it's a shill thread.

You finish the content faster than the devs can put it out which ruins the appeal of a persistent world if it's stagnant for months at a time.

I've worked in India and Australia. Even the street shitting fucks had better internet than you fucks. How the fuck are you guys so third world in regards to internet?

Attached: spiderman-middle-finger-flipping-off-amazing-comic-1360115143E.gif (500x281, 982.61K)

>no guilds
>no trading
what the fuck?

Looks pretty neat for an anime MMO. How is the character customization? Are all clothes locked behind micro-transactions or can you actually loot/craft them?

>no pvp

Attached: 1570012154234.jpg (1920x1080, 255.41K)

Thanks for the answer user, I think the next mmo I'll try to play has to not have a party auto que/finder though. I know it won't happen, so I'll probably just never play another mmo.

you could get any full set that caught your eye by doing a couple hours of the arena battler thing

Yeah the game is pretty barebones so far.
All we have are classes, skills, a raid boss, several dungeons and 2 land regions.

That said, when I filled out the post-beta survey form, there was a very long and detailed section on "what things would you like to see in the next beta" and the list runs the gamut from guilds to pvp to minigames and pets and trading, and I can only choose the top 5 (out of 15 options) so my survey will be just one statistic among the 50,000 people who also played the beta.

Attached: Screenshot (84).jpg (1920x1080, 494.65K)

>worst instance of anime sameface in existence
really good game won't play

Shut up what is wrong with you

Meh, hopefully it won't be a trainwreck. I'll look forward to seeing an announcement for the next phase of the beta/release in 6 months I guess. Maybe we'll even run across each other in the game, user-kun

Attached: 1419301492357.jpg (409x409, 74.56K)

is there any dating sim element?

I just wanted the dragons dogma mmo.

No but from what youtube videos I watched, the yellow loli owns you as her personal slave. That's dating sim enough for you.

>loli owns you
Can't wait for them to implement a quest where she calls you her most treasured possession.

Most stupid thing is that it go out in Asia right now, but players in Europe and NA have to wait for 2-3 years for it release.

Sure dude. I'll be going by the same in-game name, though I might change my hairstyle if the next iteration has more to choose from.

Major spoiler territory
The antagonist faction seem to be the dragonic race, and the Big Bad is the king of the dragons.
However, our loli companion also has dragon horns on her head...

Attached: Screenshot (31).jpg (1920x1080, 574.24K)

>mmo "pvp"

Attached: 330286a73041d582d262074b7a27b6818.png (472x407, 177.73K)

Really? Dragons? Again? Every game have dragons as main enemy.

that's all it really took for me. I didn't start using a VPN for stuff until about a month ago. Shit was just a pain to setup before.

Pvp is for losers

>I'll be going by the same in-game name
I can't figure out which one is your name in those screenshots, is it リエラ? Or is that the name of the city you're in?

Attached: 1451373267878.png (314x278, 128.65K)

It's only bad by nostalgia fags who don't play anymore and have this grandeur idea of what mmos are, and never were.

It's the same reason that so many fags will defend open world persistent world's but they don't go out into them, they min/max their leveling path and never explore the area and never read any flavor text. What's ruining video games is nostalgia.

pay me to play it chinks

Attached: 01 - GBKGU0D.png (1240x1380, 1.02M)

Does the game have any voice acting or is it just grunting?

It's リエラ, the bottom bar is the stat area.

He paid to skip to near max level and then complained that the story sucks because he skipped all the build up.

>so many fags will defend open world persistent world's but they don't go out into them, they min/max their leveling path and never explore the area and never read any flavor text.
The problem is that most MMOs trained gamers to minmax and ignore lore/roleplaying/immersion/community. It's the reason why they introduced shit like instanced content and party finder and dungeons/raids with NPCs, because MMOs slowly drifted away from community and focused more on """gameplay""". Also cancer shit like facebook and discord are to blame as well but I don't want to go too into details with that
It's why I'm kinda hyped for new immersive MMOs like FracturedMMO which seem to actually reward you for exploring and having an actual community instead of theme park rides.

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 31.71K)

Important cutscenes are fully voiced.
Not-so-important cutscenes are a hit or miss.
All other NPC interaction are unvoiced.
Your character actually says stuff.
Combat is voiced, but in group battles you can only hear yours (would be annoying to have to listen to every spellcaster say the same thing over and over)
You can set your character to say certain fixed lines to your party when you get a heal or buff or whatever.

Attached: Screenshot (35).jpg (1920x1080, 570.34K)

he also played the most boring healer class and only did LFR tier content

Maps look cool, but god damn do those armor and class designs look uninspired.

Here's the link to download and play this specific game, oh and some advertising media but this totally isn't an advert, I'm just doing exactly what advertisers do but it's just a 100% natural thread fellow kids.
kill yourself

I'd rather talk about games yeah, not advertise some shitty chink mmo. Fuck yourself with a cheese grater.

>games I like
>Not shilling, totally normal thread

>games I don't like
>WHOAH SHILL! GET THE FUCK OUT!

>shill thread is still up

How "complicated" would you say the dungeons currently are? Is it basically just a clusterfuck of a group monging on a boss who simply does random attacks ? Do the bosses have phases, hp triggers, etc that completely change up their moves/mechanics?

Good. All the better that it makes you seethe.

The first thing here is the website link to play the fucking game. This thread is nothing but an advert, yet you're here defending this bullshit. Do you enjoy the taste of boot polish?

>haha u mad
Do the world and your mom's bills a favor and kill yourself.

>shilling a f2p game
>game is still in CBT and it’s fucking closed
>hurrrrrr shiiiiiiiillll
?????
Not him btw

>talking about video games is bootlicking
lmao, it literally doesn't make a difference

Attached: 1537662951645.jpg (518x768, 53.66K)

wow this guy is an actual shill
I thought they were a meme

>The first thing here is the website link to play the fucking game
Which is not playable, because its closed beta phase has ended and won't be playable for months still (if ever). Are you retarded?

Attached: 24599232123.png (858x741, 478.88K)

>jap only game in jap
>shilling here
Seek professional help.

Lotta people also probably played S1 and had no desire to go back, plus people hearing about how bad it was during the first year which was the only time it had discussion here.

and during Golden Week of all things. The only period of the year aside from the first couple of days of new year where almost all Japanese non-essential companies are shut down due to national mandated holiday.
AND during a lockdown/state of emergency situation to boot.

NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T POINT OUT HOW DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY I AM
JUST LET ME SHIT ON THINGS I DON'T LIKE

>nips are incapable of making good MMOs
>west doesnt make MMOs anymore

im sad

Attached: 1588073456654.png (285x285, 97.69K)

desu its the first FF game i tried (i know genius)
i am still in the beginning with only a few jobs available to me but i am getting those sweet runescape vibes
TAKES A WHILE TO MOVE FROM PLACE TO PLACE THOUGH.

Also considering every time i try to log in it says that there is a queue i think its a success

enemies are damage sponges, mechanics are equivalent to easy mode ffxiv dungeons. there's nothing like ffxiv extreme, savage, or ultimate raid mechanics.

By level 20 you should be able to unlock your mount and also make sure to attune to aetherytes so you can fast travel to them.

I expected as much considering it's only in beta. FFXIV's bosses were pretty barebones back in 2.xx as well and didn't really start ramping up until 2nd Coil.

holy shit thanks user

have you tried FF14?
only bad part is the start until level 15.
Then it opens up like runescape with various "jobs"

Yes, the point was that it would not have been a success if it did not have Final Fantasy in its name, because nobody would give a fuck.

Yeah but it has it and its good so why are you complaining user?

What server /world are you on?

the original game had the same name and it was not a success. so clearly ff name means nothing.

i haven't because it seems like a bugman game

im not really a fan of the 'action' combat that asian mmos are infatuated with, but i have seen people praising it for years so i guess it may be worth a shot

does it have any of the bullshit that plagues modern wow? ie absurd timegating

>action combat
>FFXIV

Attached: wtf.jpg (600x1147, 65.78K)

>Combat is pretty smooth, but skills are rather limited.
>My class can make some pretty nice combos, but skills are rather limited.

How are the skills again?

It's essentially Japanese WoW, both are irredeemable trash

eurofag so on Omega(EU)
I woudn't mind going on an american server but i am worried about delay
character name is Khloe Chelewae

am i retard? i thought it had BDO type combat

ffxiv has weekly endgame currency and weekly raid loot, but you don't need either to complete the actual content since crafted/dungeon gear has no cap and you're free to challenge the raid bosses as many times you want since there's no instance lockout where the bosses are gone.

Yes you are a retard. FFXIV combat is hotkey-based with cooldowns

It has a free trial up to 35 and you can unlock all the base classes at 35. Also don’t play the steam version.

>because it seems like a bugman game
Yeah, is a WoW-clone.

Game just looks ok. The action combat is extremely slow, static, and simple right now. It's absolutely FULL of auto-attacking and so far there's nothing unique with the mechanics of each class or in boss encounters. Unironically even the boy band bullshot preview of re;link, which will also be babbys first arpg, displayed more mechanics and responsive combat.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_yanagida_fumita__sample-08ed1d43d7e0266f09a653295edbcbe5.jpg (850x1296, 119.9K)

>humungous overworld but it uses an automatic dungeon finder system
nehhhhh

youtu.be/dc79dfqb44s

Post some shirtless shota

at least post the extreme version

I just like the song

None of the classes look particularly fun what the fuck

you ff14fags live in a bubble with other fanboys how can you post these lame songs all the time in unrelated threads without realizing they're not good?
>inb4 muh leitmotif! vocals! muh details that nobody besides fangays care about!

the ost for this game is pretty banger though.

youtube.com/watch?v=AG5qx583Uys
youtube.com/watch?v=8h-h8ZkvGMg
youtube.com/watch?v=xdV_bzJgRxE
youtube.com/watch?v=g8c_swAiR7I

sub fee model only works now for established IPs, blue protocol is not one

She cute

>NOOOOOOOOOO IT'S NOT ANOTHER SANDBOX PVP MMO THAT WILL DIE IN A MONTH OR LESS WTF THIS IS SHIIIIT

Attached: 1571681328312.jpg (233x217, 9.43K)