Elden ring on xbox event

news about elden ring on the 7TH OF MAY on the XBOX EVENT

Attached: elden ring4214 ds3.png (620x432, 323.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/7peZ6Cxt8RG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NOT CONFIRMED, however it literally has to happen. its third party focused..

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH if true

>not confirmed
Everyone to back to shitposting

it's either there or the IGN E3 event

3 HOURS

Doubt it. This event is too small for From's biggest game (they never show new stuff on small/noname events), and Microsoft will probably want to show next gen games instead of current gen ones. The important stuff is happening in June, expect to see Elden Ring then

It's just gonna be another gay western trailer with some boy band singing in the background to clips spoiling half the bosses.
Fucking hate how From lets publishers make different trailers for the west.

i doubt

First gameplay trailer is always made by From, not Bamco. From's trailers don't have "some boy band singing in the background"
also
>spoiling half the bosses
How else are they supposed to make a trailer, show only game's logo without any gameplay? Maybe they shouldn't even show that the game has swords and shields because that's a spoiler too

actually i think the boy band thing did happen with dark souls 1, a trailer published by bandai namco.

the bosses are probably the biggest draw in the Souls games for the majority of players, spoiling them is a dick move
Wolnir for example would have been much more surprising

Wolnir ended up being pretty surprising since they moved him In a completely different location

lol screenshot this

It would generate a lot more hype within the already huge fanbase if they showed stuff like RPG mechanics in the trailer. Your leveling systems, skill trees or whatever new additions. Showed new weapons and locations.
No need to spoil bosses at all.

I DOUBT YOU COULD EVEN IMAGINE IT

Noname events lol,solusfags are literal cancer

>The only gameplay consists of bosses

Bloodborne/DS3 babs actually believe this.

Bloodborne on PC when? Its like Sony hates money

Worst fanbase since nintendo

Hi jason schrier here:it gonna be same as all other fuckazaki games.

>implying
>when BB has the most interesting and complex enemies

hmm i dont believe jews, sorry!

>DS1 fan salty because 70% of the bosses in his favourite DS are absolute shit

I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER

Attached: 1580842873030.png (1359x930, 1.26M)

Imagine the OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHs if they actually show Elden Ring

we have SIX days to wait, if nothing then... ohhh the pain.

lol fucking incel

>Xbox event shows Elden Ring
>PS event shows Demon's Souls Remastered
>Everyone buys a PS5 so they can play both
Easy win for Sony.

bravo miyazaki

you are a child abuser

No need to watch trailers. The first gameplay trailer will never show many bosses, but the ones after that will. So watch the first trailer and then don't watch anything else.

If this happens, this will be the worst year for Sony since the ps3 launch.

solid idea, i think they spoiled a lot with the trailers for 3 right?

But all of his games are new and drastically different from each other, always innovating and changing things up.

Why? The game is multiplat

how the fuck do people avoid spoilers? after the first gameplay trailer drops I might need to stay off Zig Forums until it launches
would be nice if someone could make a no bosses version of whatever trailer they make

GIVE ME SOME FUCKING NEWS AAAAAAAAAA FUCK

voca.ro/7peZ6Cxt8RG

Attached: 1587068952043.png (499x393, 20.26K)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, ᵉˡᵈᵉn ʳᶦnᵍ

Attached: 1574177066732.jpg (720x960, 69.62K)

based

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
elder ring
but there is one they fear
in their

Attached: pain.png (400x569, 329.81K)

>No news since E3
>It debuted on Microsoft conference last year
>Microsoft is promising to show games at this thing

could it be?

Attached: 1587048974743.jpg (359x305, 27.08K)

7 days
i can hardly wait...

Attached: firemaker ds2 emerald.jpg (2373x2159, 1.97M)

finally...

Attached: 1584935618906.gif (266x243, 250.06K)

What other events would they do? Every big event this year is basically cancelled at this point.

there's IGN's replacement E3 event, and Bandai are confirmed to be attending it

fpbp

SHATTERRED

AN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH ON AN OPEN FIELD

WE AIN'T HAD NOTHING BUT A MAGGOTY CGI TRAILER FOR ONE STINKIN YEAR

We literally know the world isn't open empty fields like most open world games though. Omni confirmed it's just a huge world full of Dark Souls 1 level design and the openness comes in the form of having total freedom in the order you complete most areas.

CAREFUL user CAREFUL

So they're using open world design to enhance nonlinearity? I haven't read much about it but if so that could be a great idea.

It's a classic open world where you can ride a horse only there are big dungeons in it that are closer to classic Souls level design. That's it.

It's not a classic open world though. Classic open worlds are vast empty fields like in Oblivion for example.
The way Omni described it is the terrain is very rocky and consists of huge differences in terrain elevation everywhere etc. like Wales or Scotland.
Basically it will be like a gigantic labyrinth and your horse riding will mostly take you through countless branching directions to choose from, that are separated by terrain - instead of flat open fields with a full 360 degree range of directions to choose.
Sure it will probably have one or few open plains areas for variety but I don't see the world as a whole being "open world" like TES games. The description makes it sound more like a labyrinth world.

Are there dragons flying around in the world that can swoop down and attack you?

it will be similar to SotC's map

roaming bosses do exist so maybe.

>The way Omni described it is the terrain is very rocky and consists of huge differences in terrain elevation everywhere etc. like Wales or Scotland.
So Skyrim

There are roaming enemies and roaming bosses. But it was not specified if there are flying ones.
Would be fucking sick if one of them was a Midir sized dragon that flies all over the games world terrorizing it.
As I said, he specified that a lot of the terrain is not travellable. You won't be able to climb a steep cliff like in Skyrim. You'll have to go around it, through roads, ruins and castles etc.
Your horse is more like for faster backtracking, a type of quick travel because it won't have warping which ruined many previous Souls experiences. Actually exploring a new area will make more sense on foot.

Why are people expecting IGNs shit to be big?

because it's the E3 replacement event?

well it probably wont be big but bandai namco is attending it, so that might be a reason to watch out for it.

you could even

My vydia dream is being in a huge open environment and then suddenly having a giant dragon drop down with no warning or cutscene and being able to fight it in the entire field

I doubt you could even imagine it

I just wanna get on my horse and fight orcs n shit come on Myazaki

Nah fuck that no fucking orcs.
Miyazakis enemy creatures in his games have been far more innovative than just copying Tolkien for the millionth time.
I love his books but come on, why do 99% of fantasy games just copy him instead of coming up with new creatures.
Be thankful that Miyazaki has a wild imagination.

so a big open field

>Microsoft announces they paid From xbucks for one year Xbone exclusivity

Attached: paw.jpg (284x213, 11.38K)

You're right he doesn't copy Lord of the rings, he copies Berserk instead

Geoff Keighley just announced a digital event that is happening through May-August which Bandai Namco is attending. very interesting.

Oh yeah that's true. But not all the time, just sometimes.
Anyway it's a fresher take on dark fantasy than what most directors do.

>it's ok when snoy does it

Either way orcs weren't invented completely by Tolkien he just standardized it, hell Grendel is basically an orc
If Myazaki gave it a shot he would still make it original instead of having green niggers

At least it might run above 30fps unlike Bloodborne

great, then it'll come to PC too

I know
>hell Grendel is basically an orc
No

Orcs were from Celtic mythology

I just want to be able to play it on the ideal platform on day one without having to buy a Mountain Dew Madden Cube

>to play it on the ideal platform on day one without having to buy a Mountain Dew Ma
kek

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (732x182, 11.77K)

HOL UP

Attached: 1580317093345.jpg (629x603, 21.02K)

What did he mean by this?

topzozzle. The saving grace of the souls games was the depressing exploration, not fucking bosses.

Attached: 1499534703840.png (350x338, 64.72K)

It's going to be nothing.

It's going to be a full gameplay reveal

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 6.97K)

It's going to be a full walkthrough of the game

You clearly misread him. He was saying the normal enemies in Bloodborne were by far the most interesting out of all From games.
Which is true. In none of the other games do enemies even talk. Bloodborne villagers yell all kinds of cool lines at you like "THIS TOWNS FINISHED".

ELDEN RING XBOX SERIES X EXCLUSIVE GET FUCKING HYPED

Attached: dw.png (446x542, 333.18K)

AWAY AWAY

that means it's a windows exclusive too