Monster Hunter

Please stop sliding you cunt.

Attached: MHWI-Render_Namielle.png (1280x815, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=niIMjAilL-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll slide as much as I want BITCH

I fall asleep to Namielle's sloppy sliding ASMR audios.

Any new weapons or just some shitty armor?

Took me 3 tries and 40 minutes to kill the fucker with a GS. I knew I was bad, but holy shit this is depressing.

Attached: 1439361120853.gif (270x263, 3.91M)

killed her/him first try just now at 6am.
Solo is so easy. dont have to deal with rng targeting

Attached: first try sucka.png (1600x888, 2.91M)

*AHEM*
*SLURP*
*SLURP*
*SLURP*
*DOG TOY NOISES*

Is AT here yet or is this regularly scheduled Namielle bitching

>friendly fire attacks that slightly stagger people that are used to get teammates out of debilitations and can be negated with 1 decoration
cool
>uppercuts, attacks that make you fall on your ass, regular attacks that stagger you even with flinch free because ???
What the fuck were they thinking?

it's here

I'm sure it's possible but honestly don't bother fighting this shit with lance. You hit for 30-40 per hit without tenderizing.
You can't even tank the nova with Power Guard + Guard 5, not that you need to but you should be able to.
I switched to HH mid hunt and killed it so easily, I guess they really forget some weapons are in the game

Will we ever get an MH with true soul again? Like pre World

They should make lance deal damage by guarding in the sequel.
Or make the Power guard do so.
Right now it fells like HBG and Gunlnace are just as good at guarding but acualy deal damage.

You can't even tank the nova with Power Guard + Guard 5 you can with divine blessing though.

What ammo type are you using? Spread? Fire? Pierce? Sticky?

Power guard actually makes you take more chip damage, as a FYI.

If you want Maximum Tank, you just use Guard 5 +Guard up and guard normally.

Seems like a great day to farm tickets.

Attached: based brainlet.png (378x390, 356.9K)

Really? Sorry, I'm still new to the weapon, I actually asked when I should be power guarding instead of normal guard the other day but got no answer.
I'm gonna try Gunlance just because of this fight, I was getting used to the damage Lance did until I got these numbers with AT Nami.

How are those AT Nami runs going?

pierce, it was hell. half of my shots get 0'd by Nami's aura.
Ill try spread next, sticky is too dangerous imo

fucking shit, I got all my tickets, but half the time it took over 20 mins.

Slow since randoms are unreliable as always, I'm tempted to switch to GL too. fuck dealing with the water armor mechanics, even with a Kjarr Fire CB it's a pain in the ass.

power guard doesn’t lose stamina from attacks, only the steady drain from the guard itself, so use it for attacks that would otherwise deplete your stamina and break your guard

Decently, no carts and only get put into a tight spot a few times but all my clear times are 26-25 minutes long.

Attached: IMG_20200424_075450.jpg (1080x765, 72.48K)

Great fight. Love the remixed moves and x5 flyby lightning slams. Feels like proper MH endgame fights

What is the deal with the whole “water armor” thing I keep hearing about even with regular Namielle? I only ever meleegrug her head and I never noticed anything different damage-wise. Is it a gunner thing? Does it have to do with her wet vs dried out colors?

How would sticky be dangerous?

Spread HBG is one of three weapons i'm thinking of trying out for AT nami runs today- I'm staring at

- Hammer with Evade Window 4/5
- GS (Standard Unga shit)
- HBG Spread 3

So, how come it's okay for hunters to kill elder dragons for fun in new world, without giving a single fuck about consequences?
Is it because guild can't expell them there?

When Nami is wet, the hitzones for physical and shot attacks are really low- not enough to trigger Weakness exploit. However, Nami's Fire hitzones go up.

When Nami dries out, the physical hitzones become actually pretty good, but then Nami is no longer weak to fire.

need to delete native wildlife to make safe areas for future settlers, can’t have civilians come over when there’s still encroaching anjanaths everywhere

>finally flinch namielle enough so that the water comes off
>not 3 seconds later, it instantly absorbs water and gets its armor back (while staggering you with said water)
is this mechanic just a complete fucking joke?

yep

Lmao nigga how is AT Namielle real like nigga just waterproof mantle hahaha

Attached: 1588194605373.png (496x499, 229.29K)

such a joke that its entirely negated by a single point of mirewalker or water mantle
Shitters like you will keep bitching and moaning though i guess?

oh you can improve namielle's hitzones with mirewalker and water mantle?

Is it worse for pierce then? The only people I ever see complain about doing zero damage are gunners

Well, you made me feel a little better. Im on hammer and couldnt get it under 30 minutes after 3 kills.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO I CANT DO 999999 DAMAGE AND WIN EVERY FIGHT IN 5 MINUTES!!!

You didn't answer my question.

>say something stupid
>get pointed out
>start spamming in caps greentext
You forgot your wojak image, you massive faggot.

>make make teammate attacks trigger your guard, even with flinch free
>people trigger it early, you get hit and die
>people then flame you for dying despite the fact that they were the one to cuase the cart
>Flinch free still exists these smoothbrains refuse to accept that they can still trip you up
fucking hell people used to be cool while hunting online, World's randoms are the fucking worst

>everyone complaining or still trying to figure out shitzones
Lmao I'll be tackling her with my wide 7 set up later haha what even are shitzones idk lol

>use Gunlance
>place WSB
>never actually get to trigger it because the shitty monster was designed to slither behind you or constantly turn to force you on the other side of it
FUN GAME AND FUN MONSTER

There was an earlier poster who said that hitting the wings with pierce 0's the shot. This is also true for elemental ammo from my personal experience. If it has the same aura as other elder dragons then it can also zero spread and even bow (try shooting kirin sometimes), but I haven't tested.

It's not too bad for gunners though, sticky ammo still works perfectly no matter where you hit it. Here's video proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=niIMjAilL-4
Thanks for the garbage balance capcom, fuck over every ammo so sticky becomes more useful.

>while staggering you with said water
yeah isnt it great how he completely ignored why mirewalker was suggested and deflected to shitzone shitposting?

WSB is strong but you'll be better off if you're not constantly stressing about hitting it
I don't even bother applying it on wide lances until the boss is staggered for long enough that I can get it in exactly the spot I want because lol uncharged shots have tiny hit boxes

This shit is utter cancer.
>elder seal Kushala's wind after 3+ minutes of hitting it
>it re-ups it twice not 10 seconds later
>same thing with Teo's fire
>and Blackveil's miasma
Why did they even bother to add these mechanics into the game when they don't work?
>use bright moss to absorb water on ground
>takes 10+ pods but finally gone
>Namielle immediately covers the entire area with water again then re-ups her water armor

Attached: 1467261438774.jpg (1132x1698, 219.08K)

>Elderseal
I'm impressed people actually use this gimmick of a mechanic, dragon is a largely useless element in world anyways

Alright lads, two more tickets for those layers.

Attached: 1581440080837.png (529x69, 55.58K)

stun simulator 2017

Why is AT namielle so weak

Elderseal should have caused an instant trip once it goes off instead of a little fart into instantly reapplying their aura

I unironically started lifting because of Rajang

Attached: sketch-1588341322311.png (1080x1080, 820.8K)

It should straight up seal their gimmick, preventing its use for a few minutes. Make it work like poison so you can not start working towards the next seal until the current one wears off.

every single streamer I've seen so far hasn't been able to knock the thing's armor off without a fire weapon. What the fuck did they do? Are they trying to make people run Dragon Weapons since the only good hitzone it has is that?

is the armor any good

is there artian layered like everyone was hoping

Just attack his front legs, he can't get armor there.

They're not shit but other armor pieces are better. I thought that the leg part might be good for bow but even for lightning bow it underperforms to other pieces.

>Kill Namielle solo in 40 minutes
or
>Try my luck with randumbs in the hope of finding a few groups to kill him a bunch of times in 20-15 minutes

Farming these tickets is fucking hell, and the RNG does not help

Attached: Sad-Pablo-Escobar.jpg (720x709, 50.75K)

Pretty decent DB/Bow set, needs more slots though.

how the fuck do you consistently dry out namielle?

Are you on PS4? I can help. Also what you need the tickets for? All the rewards are ass. They could have made Black Belt β the layered but the dumbfucks put α

Was able to make a comfy bow build with max with max ele skills. Still kinda so-so considering I don't even use bows that much anymore. Wish I could use it for DB but I can't seem to fit in MT with the 2 piece of nami gamma armor.

It doesn't matter because it can get its armor back within a minute everytime. Just abuse stickies.

For bow, it has all the good side decos, you can slot everything else pretty easily as long as your weapon has a couple of slots.

I haven't tried it on AT nami, but fire CB SAED spam used to dry her out very quickly for me.

mirewalker does nothing so you're not only a retard, you're wrong

A fool proof set for AT nami is running sticky HBG with the furious rajang HBG.

normal Namielle you need to either use a Fire weapon (Blast does not work do not listen to idiots who say this) or hit it on the head when it is SHLURPing. AT? You don't

Guard dash back and guard it normally. It'll take half your fucking stamina but you won't die from the chip

Before you ask on the "you don't" comment. People are outright lying when they say he didn't get a moveset change, the shlurp is now instant

If you're on PC I can help you out with that.
I'm planning to squeeze Kulve until the event is up but I can make some space in the grinding routine if somebody needs help.

>just take the fun out the game
no thanks user
fire elemental damage then? hm.
So AT is just cancerous?

Thanks anons
i'll go unga bunga hammer mode now

You have a choice between unfun shitzones or unfun stickies, take your pick.

>literally soloed nami in 20 mins because of mirewalker+mantle negating all the water shit
stop posting any time

>not countering all her shit with a LS
foolishness hunters, foolishness

Attached: 1585694366196.jpg (1280x720, 41.48K)

So, killed shark in iceborne
You kept saying that defender armor can't carry shitters the second mr starts, but I was in fucking hr rathian armor and he was easier than all hr ED

I can't counter anything with a LS, only with a lance. Just can't seem to get the timing right.

hubris

Get as far as Barioth, let us know how you get on

Im on PS4, but sadly im done for the day, i have a lot shit to do that ive been postponing for quite a while, but thanks for the offer tho.
I just want the tickets for when MR layered armors become available.

Thank you for the offer user, but i don't play on PC

How does the nami y+ armor stack up? Could it be a good alternative to s.los/safi armors?

I repeat: Mirewalker does nothing
retard

try to get hit when you're "stepping away" with a counter

>first try with HH
>double cart and kill in 30
>second with LS
>no cart kill in 16
Man I forgot how aids this skeleton is for HH
Fun fight though

Nami recieved half a dozen changes but nobody fought Nami anyways so there is a shitton of misinformation of extremes where people think he has a new move that was always there or 0 changes just HP buff

>nobody fought Nami anyways
She's pretty much the most useful ED in the grinding lands though.

what amour are you guys using for at squid? i use a longsword

MR Kulve.
I don't give a shit.

I more likely drop game again before it.
Characters became even more unbearable when expansion started.
>hunter openly disregards orders and lands to search place for landing
>for some reason when I launch signal rocket there no fog already, so why they couldn't see this place from the ship is mystery
>elf commander only bothers to ask me and handler about tracks after base already was build and commander came
I for now hunt shark or some ancient forest monsters if their mr versions exist to gear up and take my mind off from it.
But shit was offensively bad.

Decent for Bow and DB
Dunno how it stacks up against minmaxed Safi bullshtitery but it probably works fine enough

Safi, livin' on the edge bro

Attached: 1473461225854.gif (280x438, 52.18K)

>caring about a MH's story
That's your fault

these are the changes I noticed
>more novas
>SCHLURP animation is faster and now does a water stagger based on where the water is
>can go into an aerial attack "cycle" where the attacks speed up
>more fucking water produced on attacks, or at least it seems like it
>seems like it does the forward lunge much more frequently?
>can do the jumping forward -> electric AOE in place now (might have been a bug though)
>has the behavior to do a move that throws you off of the specific body part you've clutch clawed onto, this was a thing on raging brachy as well
based

yeah and geologist cheese meant you only fought her like twice and wound up with three dozen trancehides and didn’t need to fight her again

I can't skip it

>>more fucking water produced on attacks, or at least it seems like it
He leaves a constant puddle under himself when wet, not just on attacks

Never played Monster Hunter. Is collecting armor and killing monsters all you get to do? I'm thinking of picking up World.

Safi 5pc with Kjar fire LS. Protective polish and whetfin+

>and didn’t need to fight her again
Until your next weapon.

Go make coffee or browse Zig Forums threads or some other shit while the cutscenes are playing. You aren't forced to watch it.

pretty much

Not him but I personally sleep wallbanged cheesed Nami and had enough hp regen mats till MR Kulve appeared and needed Kjar fire. Literally lasted me 12 weapons and 8 months

How do I gunlance? I tried it against Velkhana and it seems like I just had to be lucky to avoid certain attacks. Its wide arc ice beam just fucking wrecked me. And I just can't fucking land wyvernblast against it. Or do I just need to stack guard against certain monsters?

I'm not going to get any type of RPG elements out of it?

Whats a good lance build?
I want to take up the mantle of the pokester

>Have a big fucking shield
>Hurr do I need guard?
What you need is some extra braincells

The only customization you get to be doing is your hunter and skills you can slot into your armor. There arent any level mechanics if thats what you're afraid of.

character growth is eintirely focused around your gear, there's no leveling up or allocating stats etc

Can you counter its nova?
If you can I'll drop SnS like an unwanted baby and pick up Longsword right fucking now

Attached: 1587538597073.jpg (750x823, 89.52K)

Its bow good for namielle? Or i better start learning a new weapon?

is nova a new AT-only attack or something namielle already has?

world is trash, bring back REAL mh

Attached: 1402560233162.jpg (1181x1748, 1.72M)

>vanilla MHW ran fine
>ever since Iceborne started getting assorted DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY, BAD_POOL_CALLER and KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ FAILURE bsods once in a few weeks
>this is literally the problem only with MHW, other games run fine on even higher load while MHW can crash the fucking system while i'm in a hub of all things
What the fuck did they do with the game

Attached: 1569508264520.jpg (100x100, 8.94K)

Bow's fine, but stay real close to it. The water breath attack is retarded difficult to dodge at range.

I would guess not.
There's two hits with her nova. The first little stagger when she drops down then the actual explosion a second later. I'm betting if you foresight slight, the tiny stagger is going to trigger the counter then the actual explosion will hit you. That said, much like Kirin's lighting attacks, you'll be hit but take less damage.

But all the other hunters told me guarding is for pussies.

Why are you asking questions about a stronger version of a monster you've clearly never fought before

Attached: 1587510056271.jpg (540x540, 31.35K)

foresight slash has hyperarmor if you hit the counter window, so you'll probably successfully counter but take a million fucking damage in return.
I tried to foresight slash the tsunami wave and got hit with like 8 ticks of damage and nearly went from 100 to 0 instantly

Pretty easy. All you need is divine blessing 5, para/stun resist, and maybe resuscitate for the I frames. Killed her 22 minutes kjarr fire longsword.

Divine blessing triggered and saved me from the nova with about 20% health.

It already had it. I think it only triggers after a certain amount of damage so it's easy to predict, just watch your sharpness level to tell.

>Attacks that hit more than once spread out over like 3/4 of a second so if you Guardpoint or Foresight you get punished

Fuck Vaal

Attached: MGSV-E3-Trailer-Kaz[1].jpg (600x338, 28.74K)

try changing the directx thing and turn the settings down. mhw has a shit port.

>put on meme blanket
>namielle does her spin -> vomit water attack
>it hits for like 4 to 5 times and drops me from 100% to 30%
I'm starting to wonder just how many attacks in this game are actually multi-hits.

Breaths/farts/novas are all multihit attacks.

Try doing teostra with no flinch blanket.

I'm trash with the GL but it's pretty good against Nami, just blast the shit out of it

Attached: nuke.png (1594x891, 3.33M)

>Foresight Luna nova
>Plume hidden behind her erupts right before you hit the Roundslash

Attached: 285929a654[1].jpg (226x145, 17.16K)

Mirewalker does nothing, look it up and admit you're a dipshit

Yes, why couldn't you? Just poke when it lands and it might as well just give it to you for free.

God I hate the Handler so fucking much.

I downloaded a mod to fix her potato face but it's broken and the texture doesn't load, so there's a pretty model with grey tiles in the background. I'm considering keeping it that way.

Here's how to beat AT Namellia.
Stay out of the water when it's doing AOE attack. The moment you think it's about to start that shit, bail.
When you're in front, stay close so it doesn't hit you with it's water beams or water wall move.
The nova comes out after it takes enough damage. Gauge your damage by watching your sharpness.
Use divine blessing and para/stun resist. Divine blessing 5 gives you a really high chance of taking jack shit damage. Resuscitate also helps if you want I frames or use stamina.
Bring fire weapon.

your you can just use gunlance with EE3 and not give a shit about any of the dumb gay parts of the fight

>AT Namielle layered armors are mostly arena shit and not her own armor

How long does it take you to beat it with gunlance cheese?

I only tried once, this was wide 7 with EE3 and EW4. I could definitely get it faster.

Attached: 20200430213422_1.jpg (2560x1440, 699.33K)

Guard won't do shit against Velkhana's beams, you need Guard Up to block them

It's going to take years to get to any decent MR layered armors at this rate

AT Namielle should drop tempered trancehide

Thank god for mods

Mire walker stops you from slipping and sliding? Cool, my hh has that so I guess I’ll play the song when I try to kill it later.

I need more research points!!!!!!!!!

First try SnS seems to be a good way to always be sticking to his front legs.

Attached: Namielle.jpg (1920x1068, 325.24K)

Right, I always forget which is which. Just like the two effluvia skills.

For what? And why don't you already have 200k research points form playing the game?

Do AT nami.
I get something like 4000 points a pop with all those delicious tears

God fucking dammit, there really needs to be some kind of or better visual indication for when you're on enough of an incline to slide when you do your YB attack. It's so fucking inconsistent and infuriating.

What SnS are you using? I've been using Silver Rath and I get like ~30 minute kills

I got 4 tickets for all the layered and I'm not touching this cunt ever again.

not him but this was with an ice sns (lol) with frostcraft

Attached: 20200430220108_1.jpg (2560x1440, 648.47K)

>not playing Bow and playing Slide-dodge Mania with Nami

Hunt Shara Ishvalda a few times

Safi'jiva Blast

>Namielle does a little spark
>Blocking
>Plenty of stamina and full HP left
>Just fucking die through my guard
One of the puddles must've dead-angled me somehow but that's the only time I've ever had one hit behind my guard no matter what way I face

Attached: demifiend fuck you.png (293x341, 142.5K)

Is 12:59 an acceptable time for the event quest Tempered Zinogre with the Lance? I'm not asking about how good the weapon is as a whole so please don't start that shit.

Could be better
Make sure to abuse the clutch counter to keep his shit tenderized, his hitboxes while clutched are actually relatively fair so you won't even take much damage grabbing onto him mid-combo that way.

acceptable

Why dragon and not fire?

>make an ice dragon
>make it fuckin hot
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1583965239072.png (1920x1080, 2.58M)

For Elderseal procs, what kind of question is that?

Absolutely based

>launch MHW
>computer fan goes absolutely insane and CPU reaches temperatures of 90C for a few seconds
>doesn't even happen every time, only once every few launches
Wh-what the fuck is this game doing to my PC guys

Attached: 1586748117255.jpg (257x257, 14.28K)