So now that the dust has settled and everyone agrees that FFVII Remake was shit...

So now that the dust has settled and everyone agrees that FFVII Remake was shit, how will Square Enix correct course going forward?

Attached: kK0nsiC.jpg (800x800, 221.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Qlf3b9wa4s
youtube.com/watch?v=kpEd2yK8KzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

boobs

the old games didnt go away, just ignore it guys

Loved the remake more than the original at the same point. Zig Forums always bitching about games they watch YouTube videos on instead of playing. Hope the wait isn't too long for part 2.

True, v are just mostly made up out of self hating retards. They can shitpost here and act cool cause they are >anons lmao

>Zig Forums's contrarian opinions mattering at all to developers

You poor deluded soul.

>everyone

>Most viewed mainstream review despises the game.
>Contrarian opinions

Keep seething fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Qlf3b9wa4s

People on Zig Forums are unable to see outside their own hive

>how will Square Enix correct course going forward?

They won't, because their fuckup will make JUST enough money for the venture to be profitable. They'll just keep plugging along, finish taking their stinking dump, and move on to the next terrible thing.

Dunkey is a contrarian for views, everyone knows this.

(you)

Attached: 1583882326736.jpg (500x500, 27.28K)

dunkeys hates most games he plays. It's not funny to like a game. He hates jrpgs too and he's right because they're shit.

But FF7 is now canonically the bad ending.

>guy who hate JRPGs hates a JRPG

KEEP

he gushed about switch mario game and it was funny.

The story changes were dumb in most places but I also had a lot of fun with the fighting. So I'm not sure what to day.

The first one? Yeah because it subverted most of the dumb shit the normal jrpgs did. He also liked earthbound.

>Aerith lives

everyone fucking lives

biggs lives, wedge lives, jessie lives, they evacuated sector 7 before the plate drop, they evacuated the shinra HQ before Sephiroth attacked

its the disney version of FF7, all that kingdom hearts development has rotted nomuras brain even further

keep saying it

Not that many people got evacuated, just the people standing near the pillar. You see a lot of people still caught in the fall itself after, too. Plus all the topside people are dead too.

>So now that the dust has settled

how to tell if someone is shitposting

>I don't like anime. It's cringe.
>WOW I CANT STOP BUYING ANIME GAMES WHY ARE THEY SO ANIME????
What a fucking retard.

Threadly reminder that Jap mannerisms are cancer.
youtube.com/watch?v=kpEd2yK8KzQ

Which you’re never shown. The only thing you are shown is the NPCs you have an emotional connection to surviving, which undermines the entire tragedy. As is revisiting the bar, since Shinra dropped the fucking plate specifically to hit avalanche, but somehow missed a chunk of the bar within spitting distance. It’s the most sterile disaster I've ever seen

Wedge got chucked out of Shinra tower like a bag of trash. He’s dead

>He’s dead
Oh no no no guys should we tell him?

This. They don't have any balls anymore.

Remake is fun. Characterization puts the OG to shame. Aerith a cute. Makes Zig Forums seethe with unbridled tranny rage. Took all bets off the table so literally anything can happen so you can expect people to keep the hype alive well until part 2. The sheer amount of asshurt and memes it spawns is well worth the price of purchase.

Attached: 1582324071834.png (474x540, 264.53K)

blame Kabuki plays for exaggerated and animated expressions that have to basically scream at you to get across what emotion they're conveying.

Too fucking perfect

>Jim Sterling
>Loves it
>Angry Joe
>Made him go out and purchase Final Fantasy games
>Max
>Can't shut up about it
>But the boss baby guy hates it!
literally who

They will not

Based, high IQ, high test, high based, based and boobie s

What did Ultamania give clarification?

I liked the Remake though

90% of the answers in ultimania for 7R are "please look forward to part 2"

It didn't but you got a fade to black, if there's no corpse there's no death, he probably hang onto something before falling, even Biggs survived the entire plate falling alongside the pillar he was in, severely wounded and unconscious.

I legitimately think that Dunkey has fucking awful opinions about video games for the most part. And I don't think he's even played the original.

>Wedge and Biggs survive but Jessie doesn't
Fuck this gay Earth sometimes

Based

>the game is about a group of friends going on an adventure
>its a fun game with serious moments, Remake is a serious game with fun moments
He hasn't.

>he thinks jessie isn't alive

Nomura cannot keep people dead.

The only reason I think that Jessie is dead is mostly due to her getting a lot more emotional buildup than the others. Honestly it wouldn't shock me if she's not dead as well. Even though that would kinda fuck that scene up entirely.

Based Dunkey got more views in 2 days than all those other nobodies combined. The comment section is full of people saying, "Finally someone actually being honest about this shit game."

Stay mad, fanboy.

Biggs is alive but Wedge is dead now, he survived the plate fall but the whispers got him in the end in Shinra building.

Them not showing Wedge's dead body really makes me question that

They won’t. They know people will still pay and even most critics will shut up once the fancy trailers come out. Consooming is far stronger than you think and companies know that.

Nah, never gonna agree with u, remake is amazing.

No it was great.

Dunkey also hated Xenoblade 2 but Zig Forums talks about that game everyday

>Resorting to youtube comments for points
The absolute state of Zig Forums

le keep saying it xD

Attached: god.png (1024x1024, 1.72M)

hey dunk, how's Tyrone?

Keep

>go play Seiken Densetsu 3 remake
Yes.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1068x601, 56.31K)

I just wanted FF7 with a better combat system and prettier graphics. Fuck.

Oh wow, dunkey fans love dunkey? Who would have thought
Either way i go to other videos and i see people praising the game
What gives?

Why do you people need everything explained, do you not know subtletly?

They didn't show Biggs dying and he was revealed to be alive, this isn't even anything crazy user

Indeed but now the whispers are defeated they won't come after still for Biggs like they did Wedge who they kept attacking and dragged him to fall to his death out of the building. The whispers kept trying to preserve how they both died in the original but Whispers are no more so Biggs will be safe but Wedge isn't, even in the way his lasts words were about hoping he made a difference by altering the time line slightly.

Ok man but the point is that they didn't show Wedge dying, thus I don't necessarily think he's dead yet.

>now that the dust has settled
Can you all just stop with the retard phrases?

What did he mean by this?

they ain't gonna pull the oh shit he's dead oh wait he's not trope twice in a row with the same character.

>Nomura/Nojima

Nigger, the main event here is getting SFM models of Tifa/Aerith. Shut your gay faggot ass up, you don't even understand why we care about this remake.

I enjoyed the Remake up to the ending (save for the time jannie nonsense) but providing they don't want to do a Disney and Sequel Trilogy the fuck out of the other releases they'll need to course correct sooner than later. Adding in a few new things is expected but doing multi-timeline collapse theory is retarded and has got a lot of backlash because of it. The worst offense of course is that death doesn't matter now. President Shinra will probably be revealed as alive in part 2 with Rufus working with the team to correct shit because he wants to run things or something.

>correct course going forward?
drop the fucking pastas and create OC

Why are they called Time Jannies, aren't they more like rapid fanboys that don't want changes and seething about it?

>Embarrassing anime noises intensifies
>harrem anime plot intensifies
Luckily the original is too crunchy and blocky and localised to catch the nuances of just how anime this game is. It's worse than ff5 for tropes.

>people who like thing want thing to remain the thing they like
Who would have thought?

why time jannies then?

Fanboy videos are echo chambers for fanboys.
Hmmmmm...

Attached: 1587810386309.png (626x884, 74.31K)

Because they're janitors. Of time. Time Jannies. Do they need to be accompanied by floating hot pockets to make you feel better or something?

Far too sensible. You must either love all of it or hate all of it.

Attached: 1588279836385.jpg (1166x1649, 758.27K)

So in other words, everyone posting that dunkey is right is just posting in an echo chamber? That makes so much sense

They didn’t show it in the original either.

Is this actually real? I can't find a source for it anywhere

Can't hate a game that has Tifa in that dress my dude.

But we’re not talking about the original. We’re talking about it’s sequel, which was supposed to expand the story and took great pains to extend certain sections of it’s predecessor. Wouldn’t it be more important to the story to show the suffering and death caused by such a cataclysm as opposed to...playing crane games or finding cats?

Rufus is mean

Attached: rufus diss hojo.jpg (675x900, 128.61K)

First of they need to expand on the battle system they created in the Remake.
It's not perfect, but also not so flat. It has a lot of potential.
In the best case scenario, they can release the later portion of the Remake as one game.
I hate to say it, but if Nomura thinks that he is better off releasing the game in small portions, then they better of being sold as a DLC for smaller price (I bet Square Enix is too greedy even for that idea).
Removing all the shit-filler would probably make the Remake sequels better (But once again, we are talking about some of the most delusional & incompetent game developers out there).
If the Second part of the Remake fail to sell, then they should finally fire Motomu Toriyama, place Nojima to work on smaller projects & give the next big FF title to the writers of FFXIV.
Nomura can do the direction of the action cinematography, however he shouldn't be the lead project director.

Retards like you are the reason fake news is a thing

Attached: image.jpg (3088x2320, 1.07M)

So it's not real then, cool
You could just say that

All of his problems comes down to playing the game with english dub.

> Shilling for a retard fat ugly e-celeb nerd that only plays Nintendo baby games
> Not knowing he can get banned for promoting e-celeb shit

Uh user he asked for a source because he didn't believe it. Are you being retarded on purpose?

Yet he plays pathetic Nintendo baby games.

That shit's more cancerous and cringe than anime.

Animal Crossing looks like some fucking shit for toddlers.

Man can you imagine the aftermath playing out with the dead and dying all over the place, bodies being pulled out of rubble, some people gathering to start a mob to hunt down Avalanche, blood everywhere, shit could have been brutal and really emphasis the horror that Shinra just pulled. Instead I got to collect music CD's and follow a cat down a hole.

I hate to break it to you user, but all video games are for children.

The remake has both though.

Not on purpose, no

I want Tifa in brainwash me to think FFVII Remake is good.

He only hate them because he thinks it will somehow make him a normalfag when he's just a pathetic fat nerd with an ugly gf

Do you really think Square Enix would use the word scam in a document like this?

how do people watch this shit lmao I bet they voted for Hillary too

This.

It's fake. You must be retarded to think they would use a term like "false equivalency".

>Animal Crossing looks like some fucking shit for toddlers.
That's because it basically is. It's designed to be as safe and sterile as possible to gain as many players as possible.

Introduce a new antagonist in the form of space jannies. Their goal is to bring back time jannies and form a united space-time continuum - none of this multiverse crap

>taking a piss out of Hojo

Attached: 3245131464.jpg (263x390, 48.8K)

In the original we are also not shown how literally every named npc survives

>time travel
yep, no idea what you are talking about confirmed kek. lol another cry thread

Finally someone else who understands

They should just stop the FF7R sequels, or maybe just make one more, and make FF16 from scratch

> You must be retarded to think they would use a term
But I said I didn't believe this was real, are you being retarded on purpose? Or can you not read?
No