Setting aside your goals, who's your favorite Animal Crossing villager that you've gotten so far?

Setting aside your goals, who's your favorite Animal Crossing villager that you've gotten so far?

Attached: 1587762299631.jpg (1200x1056, 110.43K)

Phoebe and Jacques. Don't think I'll ever let either of them go.

Didn't Animal Crossing threads get banned from Zig Forums?

Katt. Only villager I won't allow to leave.

Attached: EW5QsxlWsAE1jcm.jpeg.jpg (1500x1500, 295.64K)

Skye a cutie even though she has a DIY house

Attached: skye.png (508x671, 137.98K)

What are some villagers that have cool secret details that you can't immediately tell from looking at them? For example Dotty becomes a Terminator when she is surprised.

Attached: 1581817780870.jpg (2048x2048, 252.61K)

dom's chin gets pronounced in certain expressions and its fucking hilarious

Attached: EV5PPpeXsAATzYf.png (874x874, 426.46K)

none

thank god my nfc tags come tomorrow so i can replace all these DORKS

Scoot, though he was my first.

Did somebody say based?

Attached: Lucky_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png (331x538, 143.16K)

Del does this too, but he actually looks faintly mechanical. What's the reasoning behind Dotty doing it?

Rabbits were placed on Earth to fool Christians by Satan. The psyop worked, we now celebrate a giant rabbit on Easter rather than our lord and savior.

The one and only

Attached: Mint_NewHorizon.png (332x405, 195.1K)

Doc. He’s a giant dope, but also looks it with his dumb glasses and his flannel shirt.

I love him.

Attached: F19DEC8B-CEC7-497E-B1DF-827C74402E3B.jpg (3520x2686, 2.24M)

Kidd also does it. So there are more non-robot animals that do it besides Dotty but I can't find a logical reason for it.

Can you only do one May Day tour a day or?

You can only do one period. That was the only one.

Still here user, what would you like in return?

Stella. The only one of my initial 5 I'm keeping. Pity they she'll never have her proper house.

Attached: Stella_NH.png (363x506, 250.2K)

I really like kid cat, i got agent S too. I ship them so hard but their houses aren't even remotely close to eachother

STELLAAAAAAAA!

You realize you can move their houses closer, right? It's your island.

alfonso. had him in every ac i've played and he was the first one to pop up on my mystery tour.

Tickets, how about 12 for 10 gold?

Deal, can you give me your dodo and I'll pop over with the tickets.
I'm embarrassed with my island at the moment

Nibbles, she threw me a birthday party. Learned a lot of DIYs from her. Didn’t even know who she was until this version of the game. Panicked yesterday because I couldn’t find her at all, come to find out she was hanging out in the museum most of the day

Dom is my nigga

Attached: 1557796363316.jpg (2172x2169, 443.32K)

Attached: 20200430_152228.jpg (1200x1056, 246.98K)

people who say he's too cute to be a jock don't understand he's meant to look like he's trying to act tough but is actually a dumb baby and probably fat

Attached: 1587647283420.png (544x662, 179.71K)

she does this when she runs up to me. it spooked me a little the first time

Here you go
4XFV0

What is that?

All the new villagers are meant to subvert expectations for what you expect that personality type to look like. Dom is a jock even though he's a big round guy with eyes like he's about to cry. Audie is a peppy even though wolves tend to be pretty calm and refined. And I don't feel like doing the rest.

Don't forget to buy your thank you mom mug

I wish this painting was in Animal Crossing.

Attached: 1558344421319.png (480x476, 228.58K)

Not getting anything with that code

raymond isn't subversive, he's just a megane

He actually is because all of the smugs are fucking ugly and he's not.

Scrap that, think my internet screwed up, on my way now.

You sure? there's someone coming, Fenxiris

Raymond, Sherb, Judy all fit perfectly for their personality. I do like Dom being a tryhard jock though.

What kind of parent names their kid Fenxiris?

Anyone have turnip prices at least over 100? I got a decreasing trend and I ain’t picky

Judy looks pretty happy and colorful and cute, you'd expect her to be a peppy or something but she's a snooty instead. I can't come up with anything for Sherb.

Probably Hamlet but I also like Ken and Agnes

Probably some shitty facebook meme

Genji numbah wan

Attached: 2020042423301000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg (1280x720, 182.26K)

I really like both of my starting ones, Teddy and Hazel.
Dom is my cutest one and I was surprised that Harry grew on me in time. His house is stupid though, it's just a bunch of bath related stuff thrown around.

Attached: teddy.09d48f3.png (239x488, 28.65K)

I like him but I’m tempted to let him leave because he was one of my starting villagers and so has a painfully basic house. I gave him an overly elaborate garden area to compensate a little at least.

I dunno why people hesitate on this. You can bring them back with amiibos. It's so easy.

His house is extremely Japanese inspired for me. In fact, him and Ahnka are the only ones that have unique looking houses in my town.

>He got Genji starting
How based. I got Reneigh and Biff, who recently left.

Attached: 2020042509504500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg (1280x720, 200.52K)

Even after adding in a bunch of meme/coomer/popular villagers because I'm soulless my favorite is still Snake who was my starter and I wouldn't have known about him otherwise

Attached: passport.jpg (675x1158, 298.97K)

Can you stop letting other people make you depressed? It actually makes me angry to see some spineless fuck calling himself soulless.

Its a joke dude

Is there camo pants or is it just a pattern?

Julian is fabulous.

Attached: julian.jpg (256x256, 21.05K)

>Ugly

Attached: 1585517992480m.jpg (1024x1024, 141.12K)

There are camo pants in several different colors.

>be second player
>pissed that I can't do most of the things the primary villager can do
>think I won't have access to terraforming at all
>turns out I do
Its the little things. A good feel. Nintendo should stop being faggots at lose the player 2 restrictions though.

Attached: 1579033650882.gif (115x156, 324.95K)

>Marshal not looking off to his left
The artist had one job

>Lazy villagers are now lunatics who talk to the bugs in their floorboards
What the fuck

Anyone else think Blathers only pretends to hate bugs to hide the fact that he devours all your insect donations and puts fake bug models on exhibit in their place?

The least they could do is allow people to transfer the resident services position. I don't care if it costs bells or miles. At least provide that as an option.

>Lazy villagers talk to bugs on their floorboards
>if you nab a flea from them, they'll ask for it back so they can keep it as a pet

Attached: 1582448596013.jpg (600x851, 72.35K)

apollo he's a based handsome lad

Huh? What would that mean?

I went into this game completely blind knowing nothing about the villagers or personality types.
Not sure why, but I fell in love with grumpy Croque.

Peppy and lazy got the worst treatment in this game. Cranky and snooty also kinda suck and are way too nice now.

There's so much Nintendo could do to make it better but won't because they don't have to because it sold buckets.
God fucking damnit I just want a good animal crossing.

You can feel free to quit any time if you hate this game so much.

Cranky are boomer caricatures now. It's funny if it fits the villager, but there's only a few "old man" villagers.

What are the limitations? Was about to start up a new character for my GF tonight so we can couch co-op

Do you have autism?

Bunnie, Colton is right behind her

Attached: bpagun4h7n101.jpg (1936x1936, 287.96K)

>Eats the bugs
>Eats Flik's ass to get him to produce bug models for the museum

Did I say I hated this game? It's possible to criticize something and still like it. Do you just blindly gobble up shit without question?

What a hilarious question from the guy complaining that his friend simulator isn't talking to him the right way.

There's criticizing something, and then there's just saying "It's shit" and refusing to engage in any discussion on the matter, which is what you are doing right now.

That wasn't me, Chico. Why are you acting so defensive?

The second player cannot place bridges, decide where housing plots go, or place slopes.
They also do not receive the free pole/ladder, they have to buy the recopies from the store.

You can put money towards bridges, though.

Overall it takes some getting used to, but if you and your gf can stand each other and know how to share, you'll be fine

I'm not even him its just your reply was so retarded

...when did I refuse to engage in any discussion? Again I didn't say the game was shit, merely that some aspects were shit. Jesus dude what's your issue?

Biff, hands down.
He was one of my starting villagers, and I love his dumb little muscle head lines, and the fact that you'll find him dressed in athletic gear.

Attached: dnl0iubcu0q41.jpg (960x540, 53.01K)

My issue is seeing you post the same thing over and over again in every single thread with absolutely zero explanation as to why you feel that way.

This is my first time posting that. What are you smoking?

I love my buddy Marshal.
Yesterday he told me to make like a tree and hit him in the face with a wasp nest.

It's widely accepted (by rational people, anyway) that the villager interactions have gone steeply downhill. Ask anyone in this thread.

I love Marshal, though he seems a little less sulky in this one.

>those glasses
yeah that's hilarious! lol

Attached: reactionimage.jpg (1144x643, 53.41K)

Thanks, I'll have to find that.

Nintendo is apparently listening to feedback on twitter or somewhere.

See, there it is again. Just saying "it's widely accepted". No reasoning, no examples, just "This is a fact and I don't want to discuss it." Thanks for proving me right, jackass.

just flicked my bean to a cute user itt and you will never know who it was

Attached: 1557207748962.jpg (160x135, 3.22K)

Nintendo has already made some QOL fixes to this game. All the doom and gloom is getting old because people spent the entire first month of the game's release whining that paintings were cut and yet here we are with paintings.

Your penis is not an oversized clit

It looks like he's drooling because of the zipper.

DESTROYED

Attached: kek.jpg (250x250, 9.24K)

hot

>I don't want to discuss it
Again I didn't say that. You're not trying to discuss anything. You're just getting incredibly buttflustered and acting personally offended about my comments without trying to show how I'm wrong. You want discussion, tell me why you think I'm wrong. Believe it or not I won't ignore you.

yeow

Painfully obvious samefag

You made the claim, so the burden of proof is on you. I've now given you five separate chances to post examples to prove why villager interactions are supposedly worse and you haven't done that even a single time.

This is the funny part of it. Since it launched Nintendo has already added a shitload of extra content into the game (all within a month). I just think all the people bitching were the thirsty TTs who complained they had nothing to do after cheesing shit.

It's funny, they've moved on now to saying "Uh well Nintendo is just adding stuff we already had so it doesn't count." Except they're adding farming which has never been in an AC game before.

You can't reason with this idiot. Let it go.

Leonardo and Roscoe

Oh sure, just pat each other on the back some more, prove my point some more that you don't want to discuss, you just want to lay your word down as the law and everyone else to accept it without question.

FUCK OFF NORMALFAG GET THE FUCK OUT

You're totally correct. The personalities in this game are better than ever

anyone got a decent turnip price? still need to sell mine

Biff was one of my starting too but I let him go once I got Genji. It hurt a bit cause I grew to like him but it was time.

Does anyone have any NMT they can give out?
I've run out of things to do for the day and don't feel like grinding miles to go island hopping.

I know you're just shitposting to try and get out of the discussion now, but I am really tired of hearing you run your mouth with your dumb bullshit so I'm just gonna let it be.

We never had the ability to teraform before as well, though that was already there.

please marry me

>You made the claim
>Burden of proof
Wrong bucko. You're the one who has a problem with what I said and wants to "discuss" it. If you think I'm wrong, tell me how I am or leave me the fuck alone. I couldn't care less whether or not you agree with me. I'm fine either way.

this guy is my nigga

Attached: tumblr_pdydeswomB1wzz4nxo1_1280[1].png (850x800, 1.18M)

are you overweight? can i play with you?

>Except they're adding farming
Say what?

No and No

Attached: 2020040809510000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg (1280x720, 133.32K)

I want Raymond so bad.
Not because I like him, I don't care much about his design and I'm not a cat person. But people are willing to give so much shit and pay even real money for him. Can't wait to milk it.

Del. Speaking of which
>had a tuna in my house all winter
>planned on eventually swapping it out for a more summery gamefish
>caught a spare giant trevally
>that'll do
>feel bad selling tuna because I've had it for months
>feel bad releasing tuna because it's a tuna
>decide to give it to Del
>pic related happens
great start to the day, now if only I could find some of these new river fish

Attached: DelsPic.jpg (1280x720, 148.53K)

why cant i play with you? i feel like ive known you for a long time since 2006

>got Scoot and Cherry
THANK YOU PASTA MAN

I'm dead serious. I love learning about the intricacies of bugs and gravy from my lazy

It’s a fake Pocketcamp image that keeps floating around

the leaks that mentioned redd and shrubs coming back also mentioned diving and vegetables
off the top of my head, it's sugar cane, carrots, potatoes, tomatoes

Cause my Switch is modded and I can't get online

Attached: 2020042416240400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg (1280x720, 219.93K)

no it got datamined by a twitter furry

o-oh

apple is making a backyard lawn floor
if you want you can water the flowers in front of my house and the museum
J56PR

Attached: EW8PtB9UYAEMtCA-orig.jpg (1280x720, 140.46K)

Reneigh fits uchi perfectly.

Keep this duck away from Miku

>Ctrl + F no Punchy
ya'll sleeping on top tier cute comfy cat.

Attached: aa1b32a23ca0e1f9045584235605839b.png (752x752, 323.03K)

nigger you have autism
let the mentally stable people speak you sperg.

>post this
>get back to back betta and rainbowfish
squeaky wheel I guess

New question: Favorite NPC?

Attached: Shrunk.png (1800x1287, 3.76M)

felicity is the cutest cat, followed by lolly

Why are lazy villagers insane and talk to bugs?
Why are peppy female villagers speaking randomly in French and yelling about coffee with no spaces?
Did treehouse translate this game and take excessive liberties?

Attached: 88627 - artist universal-pasta game rimworld hatsune_miku scoot streamer vinny.jpg (1792x1241, 942.24K)

Post em

Attached: maynewsofar.png (1416x600, 472.99K)

what site question mark

template just in case

fuck

Attached: Maynew.jpg (1417x600, 162.83K)

>Step out of my house first thing
>Queen Alaexandra's Birdwing just chilling there
Nice.

Attached: Image1.jpg (1280x720, 115.04K)

My fave is probably Reneigh. She was one of my starting villagers, and she endeared herself to me when I got my first house expansion. She sent me a letter to congratulate me, but she attached a bidet and asked if she could move in, which I thought was hilarious. She also tends to be the one who teaches me reactions.

Also, Celia keeps giving me bizarre costumes and baby clothes, and I find her creeping next to my house more often than not. Should I be concerned?

Attached: DCA3E6C0-38E9-423C-8559-A79C74D75889.png (150x150, 44.74K)

IM GONNA COOOOOOM

Attached: B6035209-3604-426B-8D69-7762021D2185.jpg (1280x720, 156.68K)

Pashmina really grew on me specially after I taught her catchphrase to be "bruh"

Attached: 218751.jpg (960x540, 63.74K)

>Believe it or not I won't ignore you.
Well I guess you just proved this sentence to be a complete crock of shit. I honestly don't know what's wrong with you. My initial assessment of you was completely correct and yet you just keep dragging this discussion on and on, like you're angry that I read you like a book and you think getting the last word will somehow save you from embarrassment.

When did I ignore you?

Is anyone interested in trading spare DIY recipes? I have a room full of the things now.

depends on what you've got

Can you decide to live in different regions in this game? I really just want to live in a near arctic region and gather resources from other places

Attached: 1587955391579.png (600x902, 383.3K)

I don't play animal crossing so I had to ask my friend who does what is in the darkness of the hallway that's stressing out the owl so much and he told me the owl is actually looking at the bug statue because he hates bugs

long story short this picture is fucking terrible

SUPET HARD MODE

WHO WOULD YOU FUCK???

Attached: B48FB331-E327-48AC-A064-684F847DC053.jpg (1120x1485, 376.15K)

Aurora also does that.

Attached: aurora.webm (1280x720, 2M)

Aurora the cute penguin is like this as well

Judy has anime eyes where her iris turns into pencil dots when hit

>cant even keep the pushes you dig up from the may day maze
nintendo really doesn't know how to make content anymore huh

he's afraid of bugs, that hallway leads to the bug section of the museum

You would think uploading this image to ACPatterns would get me the image without having to recreate it pixel by pixel, but apparently not.

Attached: 1576660942242.png (440x270, 22.74K)

>I ship them
Ship yourself somewhere far away

ok my friend could have easily explained that part and didn't. thanks

I'm happy with them all but i really want Punchy since heq as my first villagers back in Wild World

Attached: IMG_20200501_174304.jpg (2736x3648, 3.02M)

I DON'T WANT TO GO I WANT TO STAY HERE WITH ROVER

Attached: 1565573068574.png (460x460, 429.45K)

It looks nice imho, still looks like pixel art, instead of having the colors all smooshed over because of Animal Crossing's bilinear filtering

is that a new villager?

Snooty anime girls have their own genre. She looks like Juri from Utena

Steamer basket set
Steel flooring
Apple rug
Wooden end table x2
Dark wooden-mosaic wall
Bamboo noodle slide
Cherry-blossom umbrella
Bone doorplate
Bunny day festive balloons
Natural garden chair
Bamboo doll
Log pack
Wooden table
Mum cushion
Peach surprise box
Large cardboard boxes
Peach dress
Bamboo candleholder
Bamboo partition
Wooden waste bin x2
Traditional straw coat
Bamboo drum
Bamboo wand

AHAHAHAHA HE POSTED IT AGAIN
THE WITTY FUCKER POSTED IT AGAIN FOR THE THOUSANDTH TIME
AHAHAHAHAHA THIS NEVER GETS OLD

Yeah you are gonna get bored of this game fast. The online is the whole fun of it.

Dom and Canberra were my starters, and they're my faves.

take your meds

>online
>whole fun
Lmao

Do you think everyone with villager criticisms are all one person? You can't be that unstable, right?

Attached: 1581378746241.jpg (328x2048, 104.79K)

anyone have a spare poo fossil and want to trade?

Attached: new_3_-_Notepad++ 04-30-2020 - 980.png (180x609, 15.68K)

yay, pthhpth!

Attached: bobpic.jpg (680x383, 51.78K)

No but what do you want for that Diplo chest?

Nah, Blathers legit hates them.
>Be good owl boy eager for learning
>come back first day after spring break excited to learn
>throw open desk
>swarmed by hindreds of baby mantises that hatched from an egg sac laid over the break.
>months pass
>recover from incident
>find a library that FINALLY has that obscure book you've beeb looking for
>find it on shelf
>swing book open, excited at the lost knowledge you'll unearth like a buried treasure
>dozens of maggots spill into your lap
>PTSD flashback
>scream in library
>Fuck bush for now and forever

I wish

Attached: rover-2-1587569255785.png (358x281, 181.44K)

>tfw not got a single photo yet
God damn it Snake and Octavian, please.

Is it a consistency thing?

I have proof. It's always posted at the same time of day. You never see anyone post this at different hours because it's only one guy who actually thinks that.

Oh wow, yay, the huge mechanic of moving in villagers is still glitchy, we got more inventory but introduced materials to fill it up, woohoo. Redd has been nerfed to once a month with all fakes too, yawp. Golden tools are breakable. Whoopidoo. Celeste is glitchy if you visit a town that is out of order with the months, wow. Seasonal event prizes can only be taken if you spam balloons for hours at a time, amazing

Tiffany. I've got a soft spot for rabbits and despite my best efforts she's the only one that showed up for me.

Attached: eYuhAEP.png (256x256, 54.3K)

If you don't like it, feel free to quit.

>That house
Does Bob not have the kiddie set anymore? Or is that just a starter house?

I talk to him and give him foreign fruit every day. I don't give postcards/gifts,

I'm , I just
>gave him a gift every day (tried to get things he liked, like mechanical stuff, nautical stuff, etc. including clothes)
>talked to him at least once a day
>sent him letters twice (one was yesterday)
Seems like once you become good enough friends it's just a random chance.

That is the starter house for lazies, BUT the kiddie set is not in the game so the answer to your first question is still yes.

Attached: 4t3u45c4jlr41.jpg (1242x755, 97.74K)

he was my 3rd villager

>noooooooooo. Nintendo can't have valid criticisms!! Focus on the FREEEEEEEE updates that obliverated the cherry blossom event

was gonna say her death glare and brow wrinkles on some of her expressions are a subversion, but snooty anime bitch also has that covered I guess. still, it's a nice detail

Although, you can get items that look pretty similar to the kiddie set.

Attached: 1569475858378.jpg (1280x720, 199.32K)

I've never seen a good post that starts with "noooooo" so I will not be reading this one.

Kiddie is in the game, you just customize the wood block set

I do the exact same thing, so I'm glad. It'll just be a matter of when my lucky number comes up.