Itt: Characters that get a lot of unjustified hate from "fans" who missed the point. I'll start

itt: Characters that get a lot of unjustified hate from "fans" who missed the point. I'll start.

Attached: fe3h rhea.jpg (199x283, 14.86K)

>She just wants to get a hug from her Dragon-Loli-Mama.

Attached: EWlsQPBXgAETCmc.png (360x450, 9.39K)

THE BOAR

>the most popular character in the game gets a lot of unjustified hate

Rhea deserved it though.
She's a bitch.

Why

because she's a dragon and dragons are mighty scary

Based tranny saving the game industry from The Last of Us 3

Attached: a.jpg (164x308, 6.07K)

Naga is a dragon. Do you want to kill her?

THE MAN BEHIND THE SLAUGHTER

this guy

Attached: snickers.gif (307x412, 2.56M)

I'd say some of it is deserved after she sets fire to the capital of the kingdom that was helping her.

Everyone is OOC in CF

Yeah probably
Nowi and Tiki too.

Maybe it wasn't a good idea for her kind to come this planet by force and subjugate other living beings and make them kill each other for personal amusement.

Edelgard is a bitch and retard, but Rheas as scum on the same level as her and deserved to die. Sothis should fucking get off my planet too.

Princess Yoyo from Bahamut Lagoon
if you -hate- her, you're the real joke

>come this planet by force and subjugate other living beings and make them kill each other for personal amusement
In today's episode of >shit that didn't happen

>user plays one route: the post
At least play Three Houses before going full shitpost on us.

Although real AC fans like him, it's just idiots who think he sucks because he's not "muh charasmatic Ezio levels of charming." Ubisoft quite literally called their fanbase retards in an abstergo ACIV video. We'll never get another protagonist like him. Everything going forward has to be some devil may care Han Solo archetype because you're all fantasy wish fulfillment losers.

Attached: 6986ea3f6f0d0f39741bcd0a92864cd3.jpg (553x945, 57.79K)

What did Nowi and Tiki do wrong?

CF is the bad fanfic route.

CF is the true end. Cope.

>bonus route
>true end
>silver snow written first

Attached: 1587338519471.jpg (733x1024, 75.36K)

The true end is actually your least favorite route.

Attached: JPEG_20190831_120346.png (415x480, 119.89K)

CF would've been better if you actually went through Edel's war with the Slithers and the game actually gave Edel a huge character-changing event and redemption arc.

The problem with that is that, no matter what, Edelgard would still just fellate Byleth and drop to her knees to slob on his knob at every corner. I'm glad CF was as short as it was because the amount of Avatar worship in CF alone makes Kris look like a good avatar in comparison.

Shut the fuck up and enjoy the mediocre portrait Edelgard drew of (You)

Remember that one time in CF where Edelgard gives this rousing speech about how the Church has spent the last 1000 years secretly inciting rebellions and other internal strife across the continent to keep humanity weak, but then it turns out that the people who were actually doing this were the Slithers, who Edelgard teamed up with to destroy the Church under the guise of blaming them for the things her Slither allies were responsible for?

Never understood why anyone hated Yukari tbhwyf

Attached: 1585778970141m.jpg (724x1024, 93.86K)

I hate that she's not sitting on my face RIGHT NOW.

She's a lame ass bitch and acted like an ass.
Kinda made me wish there was a route in the Answer where you leave your teammates for dead just to get rid of her.

2D women who don't get upon their knees and fall into lust at first sight during their initial meeting with the MC confuse and anger the personafag

because they either think she's a whore or a bitch with bitch meaning normal person in anime terms

Attached: tapsoda.jpg (471x480, 106.17K)

Attached: EIeC7HyWsAIpuVF.jpg (888x686, 167.66K)

>wanting a lying harlot to sit on your face
That's almost as bad as supporting Edelgard.
At least do it with a cute girl, like Hapi or Shamir.