Valhalla

>It was part of their idea of the world, that women and men are equally formidable in battle
Is this accurate?

Attached: asscreedsjwalhalla.png (1229x335, 71.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eml.berkeley.edu/~cle/laborlunch/stevenson.pdf
medpagetoday.com/psychiatry/depression/73485
nytimes.com/2009/05/26/opinion/26douthat.html
youtube.com/watch?v=t_3VZDb7pj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am sure just on this site there's several individuals that would get their shit kicked in by women.

>assassins creed was always 100% historically accurate all the fucking time
shove up your ass and go back to Zig Forums

Attached: male female strength.jpg (579x588, 102.97K)

Attached: 1577399810203.png (782x758, 126.63K)

Attached: u15 women.png (938x738, 1.14M)

user it's not nice to talk about the disabled like that.

but user, they themselves are strictly talking about historical accuracy here, aren't they?

Attached: u15 women 2.png (1372x2020, 2.87M)

Unfriendly reminder that ever since Jewish-led feminists ripped women away from their loving husbands and placed them at the mercy of soulless corporations, women have been getting less and less happy every single year.

eml.berkeley.edu/~cle/laborlunch/stevenson.pdf "The Paradox of Declining Female Happiness"
>By most objective measures the lives of women in the United States have improved over the past 35 years, yet we show that measures of subjective well-being indicate that women’s happiness has declined both absolutely and relative to men.

medpagetoday.com/psychiatry/depression/73485 "Suicide Rate in Women Jumps by 50% From 2000-2016"

nytimes.com/2009/05/26/opinion/26douthat.html "Liberated and Unhappy"

Attached: feminist jews.jpg (1600x2812, 356K)

someone post the women sports competitions where they get trashed by trannies

Lol no

fucking based

yeah that's pretty funny

Sure, they might have had female godesses but that doesn't translate to letting females fight alongside men in battle. This guy is retarded.

they're grabbing onto the smallest thing to push their agenda, because that's all they have

They existed in viking stories as a way of highlighting unusual. For every mention of a fierce female warrior, there's ten males.

submission to a pure man and having plenty children is the only sure way for women to be happy

Woman were formidable in the battle against hunger skillfully using the ovens to feed people.

>players can choose to play this character that has a woman's name as either a man or a woman
What do they mean by this?

they can do battle with my penis. in their mouths

I'm playing as the hot hairy norse girl, and you'll just have to cope with that.

Attached: 1573877872760.jpg (334x506, 21.82K)

she's shaved, thanks to feminism

Why do people get so offended by sexual dimorphism? I am literally saying this as a borderline commie leftist.

Who the fuck cares- this isn't a hunter/gatherer society anymore. Women don't need to be able to carry 150 pounds regularly to survive. Just recognize it and internalize it to make yourself safe against men who are actual predators.

Men rape woman more than women rape men because Men are physically stronger. They don't channel their male privilege into physical strength like Goku channels fucking Ki; they have more muscle mass and bone density and are also probably taller on average so the average male can physically overpower the average woman. How can you even claim to want to deal with the problem if you are mentally unwilling to accept the physical reality that causes it?

Men "get away with it" without rebuke in society because of privilege, they are able to physically COMMIT assault because they're fucking stronger than you. Part of the fear that causes you to submit to rape is -because you instinctively know you'll lose if you fight back because you're just not physically strong enough-.

I thought feminists were hairy.

only their arms and legs

>Why do people get so offended by sexual dimorphism?

If your agenda is for women to become male-parity worker consumer drones, the insinuation that men and women are biologically different is harmful to your goal

It's not that I think it's funny that it happens, it's expected.
I think it's funny that there are people that don't know that it happens. And even funnier that there are people that deny it happens or deflect from why it happens.

Men being bigger, stronger, faster than women on average shouldn't be an equality issue.

>They don't channel their male privilege into physical strength like Goku channels fucking Ki

Attached: 1428807972851.jpg (312x312, 10.36K)

>Is this accurate?

Sort of.
Viking men would take women to villages they wanted to raid, where they would seduce and sleep with men. They would then kill them while they had sex, to thin the number of men down ready for the raids.
At which point, both men and women would fight together.
Viking men also would leave a bunch of women back at their camps, so they would train them with a sword to that they could defend camp while the men were away.

I know Zig Forums likes to hate on Women, and I know Ubisoft will go way to overboard with their pandering, but Viking Women could actually be warriors, so a fem mc isn't that strange an idea. Unlike a spartan fem mc.

>where they would seduce and sleep with men. They would then kill them
Wow great warriors.
That would be a better assassin game though.

>train them with a sword
the fuck am i reading.
they would use a spear, the men too, or axes

they're talking about viking culture.

>but Viking Women could actually be warriors
in the same way a child can be a warrior

It's Ubisoft for fucks sake, they stopped using gender in Division 2 and probably other games, you really think they care about historical accuracy? Why do you retards keep spazzing out about this like its your first Ubisoft game? How is even outrage worthy it's not even something NEW to be angry about, it's business as usual for them. Just fucking move on.

>they've been pushing their agenda for a while, so why are you complaining about them pushing their agenda?
do you even realize how stupid you sound?
>you really think they care about historical accuracy?
no, but it's all the more annoying that they're making it look like it's historically accurate now, when back then they at least admitted to being pieces of shit who forced their agenda

Attached: 1578542312612.png (1920x1080, 2.51M)

The liberal vision of rape is Chad struggling to pin down a co-ed until he remembers he'll make like $5 more an hour than her in the job market- then he starts crackling with lightning and powers up to Chad Thundercock 2 and is able to rape her

Yeah, Vikings actually allowed women to fight. However, only one in a thousand women is as strong as the average man. Thus, if we have 10000 men strong army, we have... 5-15 women who can actually fight in a somewhat equal footing in that time period. I don't think anyone will object if there are that amount of women there, not even if there is a female commander, but if you start doing bullshit like there being as many women as men and shut like that people will notice and find it ridiculous

Attached: male_female_bell_curve_.png (644x362, 60.64K)

They were more spies than anything, but it was a pretty smart move on Vikings part.
They would roll into a village, pretending to be merchants and slavers, sell off their women, while gathering Intel, and then when the time was ready they would let loose and take over quickly.
Unfortunately though, there are stories of raids not going to plan, and Viking Men raping and killing their own women accidentally in the confusion. That may have been a parable or something though, I forget where I read it.

Swords were plentiful from other raids, and generally considered easier for women to handle.
'Spears' and 'Axes' were considered Men weapons, so it would've been rare for women to have used them. Archaeologists have found broken spears that were used as daggers though, which would've been considered a woman weapon.

yes, they would pay good money for this

Where do you think valkyries come from?

fiction

>allowed women to fight
Their laws didn't forbid it but it wasn't endorsed either. There were no warrior societies/cults that trained women to be warriors like there were for men once they reached 16 winters of age. A woman that age was expected to get married to a man ten years her senior or more.

>shepherd dead men to Valhalla
?

When i was a kid i used to play pretend and like sometimes i pretended that my toys are like i dunno knights and sometimes i had like spiderman wear a cape and aluminum platepail i made for him fight like barbarian queen poison ivy and you know i wa like 13 year old and i promise there was no agenda and it was like pretty cool and fun but damn man i guess i should feel ashamed becouse not only was it not historicaly accurate but simpin for some totally real leftist conspiracy and man had i known my playing pretend would have such a severe consequences i like i dunno i would travel through time to my 14 year old self and shoot him in the head man becouse thats just not cool!

Like if youre ever concerned about being able to play a girl viking man go seek help the world is not against you but damn are you on a proper path to shooting up some local school...

user, spears were a womens weapon because it was easier to wield, sword training is not, it's not even something wildy used, spears and axes were the mainstay, get the fuck out of here with your sword meme

>wasting swords on women
wew lad
Swords were expensive and a status symbol. A lump of sharp iron on a stick is what all the plebs use.

>Where do you think valkyries come from?
Valkyrjur are Dísir, female spirits that serve the Æsir. They are not, nor were, human females.

Who cares?

I loved Expeditions: Viking and you can go a woman in that too, although it makes some characters respect you less or try to take advantage of you.

Shucks fellas, I think this series about genetic memories and aliens might not be historically accurate.

no but yes, give a woman a sword, a crossbow, or any weapon that relies more on technique and dexterity than raw strenght and you got yourself a potentially formidable warrior if given the proper training.

why do people care about accuracy in these fucking games?
its an AC game in Viking themes.
The main dude uses an Asssassins Blade for god sake.
Fucking stop.

Attached: _jill_stingray_va_11_hall_a__24a6142559fb54cf06c5971742fca627.jpg (900x900, 73.63K)

> highly debated
This always just means some cringe phd student lesbian wrote a fanfic dissertation at odds with the entire history of study in that field.

because
a. historical accuracy helps with authenticity and atmosphere
b. many young ones will play these games and learn history from this, regardless of whether you think video games should be teaching history. misrepresenting history with the sole purpose of pushing your agenda is a good way of brainwashing, don't you think?

Why do you think they only lasted 200 years?

.>Is this accurate?
Obviously not, but no one really cares; let ladies LARP on vidyas.
this is actually pretty sad despite being really funny.
Hum...so the Vikings women acted like KGB spies? Neat.
Ancient memes. Same with Ares and Athena. Athena was weaker than her brother but she was a good strategist.

No. In the sagas, shield maidens are about as common as heroes capable of slaying dragons. While a woman who wasn't afraid to get in a fight to protect her husband or children was a plus, usually they were regarded more for their devotion to their families and their wisdom.

I wouldn't be bothered by having a few exceptional women being regarded as proper warriors, but I suspect they're going to depict it as a 50-50 affair.

>misrepresenting history
yeah the little young ones gonna be so pissed they can play a viking warrior girl. muh accuracy.
fucking cope.

Attached: 1588253426259.jpg (1920x2373, 898.67K)

Young people don't give a single fuck about history, only a handful of losers do, and those always search stuff on the internet.

this isn't historically accurate either but I don't think it's going to warp a 13 year-old's vision of history

youtube.com/watch?v=t_3VZDb7pj4

I hate western culture so fucking much bros
they pozzed the world

i guess dragons are real too

keep brainwashing, piece of shit nigger. why do you think history is important?

I'm not so sure it was the west.

Attached: 1577358528129.png (928x8800, 1005.04K)

where did I say they care about it, you fucktard? they're being brainwashed regardless

>why do you think history is important?
a bunch of things that happened before I was born is so important user kun. its really going to change my life in many aspec--- hahahaha.

Attached: 1420579235902.jpg (365x337, 12.33K)

>468 Babylonia: Jews Expelled
>470 Babylonia: Jews Expelled (again)

Attached: 1463689954821.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

fucking retard

you're a dumb piece of shit

You do know that the jomsvikings are a myth, right?

anyone with half a brain knows women on average arent nearly as strong or capable as men, why do these retarded lefties deny basic biology

If a young person gets their history from videogames, they're already a lost cause.

they're talking about viking myth, it's as realistic as their gods walking the earth. this is a historical fantasy game, this is not worth getting mad over

Ubicucks shilling their shit asscreed game once again. Don't fall for it....again you dumbfucks.

Do not support Ubisoft in any form.

keep fighting the internet war anons, I'm sure it'll matter on your death beds.

Attached: 1545997007911.jpg (613x667, 63.86K)

What an idiotic post. Yes, they're totally trying to pass that off as actual history

The entirety of history is dictated by the conflict of to secret groups lmao
No.

>everyone is an idiot except me
xD

Attached: 2 THUMBS UP.jpg (515x589, 69.56K)

No, it's just you, Redditbuddy. Perhaps your nonwhite genes have something to do with that?

Attached: 1417723107807.jpg (298x389, 31.21K)

Jesus Christ, why do they keep pairing them with kids? It might be less humiliating if they went against their male peers even if it ends up 20-0

You FUCKING incels don't understand shit. Feminism is the future.

VALHALLA DELIRANCE

Attached: 1573324328286.png (500x500, 111.79K)

/thread

Attached: male female punch strength.png (864x1396, 697.86K)

You are so fucking stupid. Want to know why? I am a Ginger man. I am whiter than you'll ever be in your fucking life. You'll forever be below me in whiteness. How is that for fucking cope? Now go away and seethe that you'll never be as white as me.

Attached: 1553227733366.png (726x720, 650.79K)

>505993387
Really poor quality bait post

Everyone gets their history from pop culture. Hence the reason why leftists are so desperate to rewrite pop culture. To change history.

Are you forgetting the people who say they learned about history from Civ? Or how to speak English/Japanese from Pokemon? You learn from media.

jews and goyim?

Of course dragons aren't real. How would we even breathe fire?

>Part of the fear that causes you to submit to rape is
that most women have rape fantasies and it is the most common female sexual fantasy

Attached: bush.jpg (600x600, 71.93K)

dangerously based but incredibly bluepilled

you couldn't even (You) my post. The level of cope is so high you cannot handle being blown the fuck out, completely and utterly. It is hilarious.

Attached: 1546057478967.jpg (391x405, 58.27K)

You know women warriors are a myth, right?

It's a bit more complex than that

to be honest i will play as the girl because i don't give a shit

>why do you think history is important?
Is it tho?
Also, most of what we know of history is old people taking guesses at what ancient guys wrote about even older stuff than them.
Even WW2 and the Cold War have tons of discrepancies, even without considering the amount of propaganda being shoved in the story.
Chances are, unless maybe if you're a big government agent, you don't know EVERYTHING important happening right now.

Nope.

SHAN'T be buying this cuck shit tbqhwy

Equally? Probably not.

Not only are men higher on that curve, but the way performance curves work is that the top are at the top by exponential degrees.

But physical performance is a triad of genetics, trainings, and diet. Women CAN access two of those, so with enough effort could be significantly better than a portion of men.

Yes, I gladly would. Is anyone offering?

Wow user easy on the racism.

valks were lewd as fuck dude.

Attached: val00.png (1019x919, 989.97K)

what are your thoughts on the current Ginger genocide?

Attached: gingergenocide.jpg (640x4135, 567.09K)

>whitoids don't realize that blacks go to the movies more often than whites
>whitoids don't realize that blacks buy more merchandise from capeshit than whites
>whitoids can't figure out why capeshit, the worst genre, is being catered to niggers

lmao

>people with less money spend more on useless shit
No wonder they are so poor.

because nature and communism are incompatible so pinkos have to lie. Sorta like the ethic group and IQ issue.

I did not dispute that.

>but that doesn't translate to letting females fight alongside men in battle.
Except they did.
I do'nt understand, female warrior is one of the most common viking tropes. Why are people getting upset about this now?

BASED anime girl wrecking

>It was part of their idea of the world, that women and men are equally formidable in battle
Of course this was true, it's why vikings never tried to rape because anyone because they knew women would kick their asses.

>they're grabbing onto the smallest thing to push their agenda
There is no agenda. Female Warrior was effectively a thing for Vikkings. Fuck, it's even a trope.

Racism is fine when it's done by a cute gurl

>in my fictional universe, loosely based on the real world, women are as strong as men
>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T CREATE UNIVERSE RULES THAT CONTRADICT MY BELIEVE SYSTEM. WOMEN MUST ALWAYS BE WEAKER THAN MEN, EVEN IN FANTASY SETTINGS>

>Except they did.
No they didn't, you fucking retard.

And I didn't mention Jómsvíkingar.

>doubting Ubisoft when Odyssey was based and redpilled

You mentioned warrior societies and cults, and the jomsviking are probably the most well known of those, albeit fictional.

>CREATE UNIVERSE RULES THAT CONTRADICT MY BELIEVE SYSTEM.

You mean reality. At least make the girls sex objects that are strong. The japense seem to get this right.

God I fucking wish

most women don't realize how much weaker physically than men they are

Attached: file.png (864x218, 44.32K)

those fantasies are 100%:
>ooh nooo don`t fuck me with that 12-inch monster mister president, I`m just a strong yet savvy secretary-lady.
not:
>ooh yeah knock me unconcious and give me all the STDs and physical and mental damage you pack of niggers.

Attached: 17480_screenshots_2016-02-21_00007.jpg (1920x1080, 205.98K)

kill yourself

>fantasy is not allowed to contradict reality

>Is this accurate?
No. Women had the right to own property and run households, and had co-equal authority with their husbands if they were nobles, and might be trained with arms to defend themselves and their homesteads, but actual shield maidens were so rare as to be a handful of exceptions. Furthermore, what they're saying is that the myths justify warrior women - but the Valkyries are LITERALLY GODS.

gingers are just albino niggers, everyone knows this, theres a reason you were burned in the middle ages

>They don't channel their male privilege into physical strength like Goku channels fucking Ki;
No but this is a fucking great idea for a comicbook character

Wow almost like the ac series is a video game and not real life

it's not completely wrong, no matter how much people here will shitpost about it, but as usual it's a big exaggeration since most of them were male and >equally formidable in battle it's simply bullshit

agreed. so give them giant tits and unrealistically revealing clothes.

who cares.

Ubi's making it so you know what to expect. No reason to make anything more than that.

>but actual shield maidens were so rare
*were literally non existant

Suspension if disbelief.
Yes. It is easier to imagine dragons existing than women being equally strong as men.

That's bullshit, for vikings women were a resource to create more men warriors and nothing else. That's why they stayed at home raising children.

>fantasy must ONLY cater to me
ok, fag
if you don't like it, don't buy it.

I didn´t once think about those faggots. These societies and Odin worshiping cults didn´t have names but were often headed by famous heroic personalities. They would train young men in combat as well as in more esoteric religious practices and even poetry. This kind of additional education is what makes a warrior whether that warrior is called a Templar knight or a Samurai or an Úlfhéðinn. Just knowing that the pointy end goes into the enemy doesn´t make you a warrior and women have never been trained in that manner throughout history.

only to your sub 50 iq mind, polbrain