May 1, 2020

>May 1, 2020
>still zero Switches available
>still zero Ring Fit Adventure available

Looks like we're waiting even longer for those 22mil units to start rolling out. feelsbadman

Attached: 4786587468.jpg (1000x717, 88.31K)

Amazon has been doing pre orders for the past few days that say "Backordered, in-stock June 4." Interpret that any way you would like.

>can still buy a hackable switch in eBay
>can download and install the ROM of the game
>can still buy a Ring controller on eBay/Ali

>can stop complaining once and for all

Man fuck this chink cough. I wanted a new digital caliper, but it wouldn't ship for 2 weeks. I finally wanted to buy one of these soi machines cause I was always a Gameboyfag and now I can't. Fuck scalpers too.

Saw the same thing 3 weeks ago, but "In stock April 29"

With the only word from Nintendo being "shit sucks right now, but we're making several million more consoles by year's end" it's hard to make any determination of anything.

why the fuck would you be in a rush to buy one now of all times? are you guys just buying into this scarcity meme? is not being able to buy one the reason you want it? i don't get it. no games have come out for it lately (aside AC which is just fucking AC, you can emulate the GC version and have the same basic time)

I just want to play Dark Souls on the shitter.

So I caved a few days ago, said fuck it fire with fire, and was gonna get the bird box app thing so I could just BUY a damn switch. Not for resale, just so I can actually fucking buy one. Couldn't find the app, found some "open source program" but couldn't get my head around how it works, so fuck it gave up. Guess I'll just wait like a pleb normie instead of getting the trendy checkout app shit.

I feel bad for people that can play Ring Fit, it's really fun.

My brother in law begged his parents for a month to get it for him around launch and he hasn't even fought Drageux or a single enemy yet.

Attached: 20200426_210548.jpg (2896x2896, 731.38K)

why

well, I have wanted a Switch for months now, just didn't have the funds. And RFA as well. But now that I can afford them, they are out of stock everywhere. So no, it's not a " hype " thing for me, it's what I've legit wanted.

Why not?

The switch has no good games, as for ring fit it's a fucking joke. Buy a barbell and plates, better yet look up Jeff Cavalier on youtube and do what he says because it's free.

>buy switch with no dock or joycons on ebay for 500 bucks then buy said accessories
lmao, yeah bro totally the same thing

Me too, bro. Me too.

>Buying a "hacked" (broken) switch
>Download janky ROMS that aren't optimised as well as official releases
>No offical free updates
>Get updates only random nerds online decide to make them
Sounds sick, bro!

Fuck off, you pirates are such retards.
No one wants your cum stained greasy plastic that you've shitted up beyond repair and are now trying to flog.

imagine wanting one of these autistic tranny gameboys

>tfw bought my Switch 2 years ago, and was able to hack it
Feels good. My Switch even got lost in the mail, which caused Amazon to refund me. Then it came 3 days later.

SCALPERS GET THE ROPE

because you can play it even on a modest pc, or any other console you could possibly already own from the last 2 generations, and they are all going to run it better than the switch

just curious why youd want a switch for DS of all things

Should've jumped on the switch train earlier when you saw it breaking sales records faggots lmao

Man, I bought my switch 2 weeks before the world locked down and now I'm just waiting for Xenoblade Definitive
Feels great to play TLOZ outside in my porch during those fine springs evenings

Attached: 1585604573625m.jpg (1024x1024, 52.09K)

I feel I'm opening a can here, but what's the hacking Switch scene like? What's the hot intentions of hacking one? Benefits? Pros/Cons? Why do people hack switches?

loooool

Shows what you know about Switch hacking!

Broken switch? Not if you know how to buy second-hand hardware.
Those "janky" ROMs are literally official cart/eShop rips without any changes and the console is just softmodded on boot-up to be able to launch those.
Updates? Yeah, those are just update packages available day 0 after release.
DLCs? Got them all.
I can also back my games up to files and back them up to my PC whenever I want and not when fucking Nintendo says so.

>Fuck off, you pirates are such retards.

Oof. Sick burn, bro. I think I'm gonna work it off by playing my Ring Fit Adventure with the latest update.

And they've pretty much delayed the big ass direct.

Free games, and emulators. If your Switch is old enough, you can hack it with just an SD card and a paper clip. Switch hacking scene is very good.

sadman is sad

Should I get a switch at this point? I’ve been reading recent rumors about them announcing a pro version or Switch 2 to compete with Sony and Microsoft. Help me bros

>wife finally wants her own switch for animal crossing
>can only find lites at MRSP, which she doesn't want

Pain

You wanna wait on a Maybe console?

then again, we're all waiting at this point..........

>I need a $300 device and an $80 plastic ring so I can look at a screen doing squats

Attached: Bone-Chilling Slow Burn Guy (1).png (454x520, 6.92K)

I got one a couple of weeks ago.
Stock checkers are your friend.

Attached: 69a.png (1036x567, 41.18K)

Ring Fit is a fun game and I’m happy I get to enjoy it every day.

Those would work, if there were any to be stocked

> spend 600 denairs so I can have bulky equipment sitting in the corner collecting dust and clothes

But on the shitter?

so many of you don't own the Switch, even though it's the only console you should own

>I need a $380 device to run in place but those guys need a $600 machine to run in place and that makes me feel like less of a retard

Attached: 12.png (454x520, 6.92K)

>not living alone
>caring about what others think

I have one. Its sitting right next to me, pretty fucking fun to play and perfect quarantine comfty device.

store checkers? Are these apps?? Because see:

I mean as far as value propositions, yeah...

>Stock checkers
Could you elaborate? What are those? How do they work? Where can I get one??

You're actually supposed to use it, fatty. You just admitted to being lazy. Anyway, you should always run outside, weather permitting. It's far better for you.