youtube.com/watch?v=BF0EaH73ee4
youtu.be/BF0EaH73ee4
youtu.be/0TZd95BCKMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SOUL

The ultimate AAA experience

Attached: TLOU21.webm (896x504, 2.94M)

Didnt Zig Forums hate this game before?

This puzzle made me question the nature of the universe. Never before has this happened before a Haughty doggo game

Attached: TLOU22.webm (896x504, 2.88M)

Hol' up... it's actually a TWO phases puzzle...... incredibility..... the incredible thing.... took me HOURS of scouring to figure out.... made me question....... everything......... ..... ..... expectations.... subverted.....

Attached: TLOU23.webm (896x504, 2.9M)

Yes. Since release it has been hated. If Zig Forums starts to like it again because 2 is the trendy one to hate then we all know why.

That's just lesbian sour grapes
>ew she has pointy elbows
>4/10

Zig Forums... could never... hate this incredible masterpiece of the ciziten of kane levels of awesomeness

Attached: TLOU24.webm (896x504, 2.95M)

>amerishart writing

now that I think on it she was probably pretty wet

Attached: TLOU25.webm (896x504, 2.99M)

>meanwhile reality

Attached: 43543534.jpg (666x754, 124.12K)

Those cart wheels have been oiled too much, he's literally sliding

just give in to mindless gluttony goy, healthy at any size goy
yep

Attached: TLOU14.webm (896x504, 2.84M)

>Man so strong he can stand effortlessly in a surging river
>Brought low by the Captain Planet kids all grown up and a golf club

That's a damn shame

Attached: TLOU10.webm (896x504, 2.81M)

why are americans so fat? that's a completely normal body, you don't have to starve to attain it unless you are a landwhale

Dude was basically the fucking terminator

Attached: TLOU8.webm (896x504, 2.94M)

Remember when some guy made a video about Naughty Dog being dirty liars who extremely downgraded The Last of Us' AI from what they presented before release? And shown the real game has AI glitches sometimes?

youtube.com/watch?v=BF0EaH73ee4

Of course now, years later, the comments are full of people agreeing him, he did present evidence after all, but shortly after the video came out, the comments were full of Sony-niggers crying that he has a broken PS3, a broken copy of the game, or somehow hacked it or something.

My point? Sony-niggers are retarded.

Didn't take long for Zig Forums to start their usual obsession.

I don't want to alarm you too badly but you still made a booboo there
>agreeing him
should be 'agreeing with him'

Attached: 1587777961963.png (870x732, 464.24K)

Unfortunate. Still better than before.

My despise for TLOU 2 is making me retroactively like TLOU, and I don't even like that game... what the actual fuck

Attached: 58a781d105030745ca0f4a43103c277f.jpg (1536x1536, 153.47K)

It does dumb shit if you play like a tard. I have played the game 4 times and I only saw stupid shit the first playthrough when I played like garbage at times. Then you get good and then it's all good. I know you'll still bitch but it is what it is.

Some do some don't. Depends on the qualities you're looking for or neglecting.

To be fair, TLoU2 is like ten years later and Joel must be pushing 60 or 60+. And he's basically retired from being a rough and tumble badass since he lives a cushy life inside a fortified town.

TLOU1 had pretty good character interaction at least, whole Bill-Ellie banter was pretty funny. Good sound design too, the sounds weapons made were great

Attached: TLOU21.webm (896x504, 2.84M)

Right, so you just have to play it in the exact way Druckmann wants you to. Almost like watching a movie.

Yes. Bad faith faggots will say "Zig Forums isn't one person" but these exact people constantly shitposted the scattershot threads the game had outside the few months after release with ">game".

I'd say a small fraction of the people constantly bitching about Joel getting killed actually give a shit. The rest of them are Tortanic retards pretending to give a shit about Joel or the first game so they can dunk on the new AAA game coming out.

The "puzzles" suck, but it's mostly just a means of loading textures in the next area.

Wiki says he's in his early to mid 50's.

Attached: Bu1axgrIUAAOUyw.jpg (600x337, 27.7K)

Did dobson write that line?

muh survival experience

I'm skipping TLOU 2

I will only buy TLOU 3 if Ellie somehow survived after the fight, as a zombie or human

Attached: GettyImages-1139355937_h2ypkj.jpg (3000x2001, 2.45M)

Beating people up with bricks and 2x4s as a jaded dad was fun.

>meanwhile in the sequel Elly is a skinny fuck while Abby somehow eats enough to maintain a body of a roided up female bodybuilding champion, despite both of them living in settlements

Attached: 1576027098543.png (267x296, 113.76K)

If it wasn't so obvious I was being ironic in the OP. And no, never hated the game, but it's not a masterpiece by any means.

But that's not even skinny.

Wait so this is the 10/10 experience people sold me?

>Wow she's pretty cute Joel. Do you think I should ask her ou--
>Enough, child of sin.

Attached: TLOU19.webm (896x504, 2.9M)

>the game confirms that food is scarce and has to be rationed
>abby get's swole
>meaning for every fiber of abby's muscles people had to starve to death.

the ending is pretty good too
there are enough evidence to point out the doctors were full of shit but at the same time joel could be making a mistake
but I guess TLOU2 now just answers that question lol fuck me

>Why'll you are out partying with girls, I was studying the gains

since the gay mods deleted it:
youtu.be/BF0EaH73ee4

Something about revenge and unicycles and blah blah blah

>The extremely heavy sarcasm went flying miles over his head

Zig Forums started to hate it as soon as it became popular

In the first game he had to be pushing 50 since he was either late 20s or early 30s since he had like a 10 year old daughter at the time of the outbreak. Then there's a 20 year timeskip.

SO BRAVE!
SUCH SOCIETY COMMENTARY!
WOW!
WOKE AS FUCK!
WE NEED MORE LIKE THIS!
THIS HERE.. THIS IS WHERE THE DIFFERENCE IS MADE!
SOCIETY IS BETTER BECAUSE OF THIS!

B R A V E

Games in which the ai can alarm enemies are suffering incarnate.

He's a little past 50 in the first game so he's a little past 60 in the second game

>for looks
Yeah. It has nothing to do with wanting to live a comfortable healthy life of activity and energy and avoiding things like cancer and heart disease. It's just vanity and nothing else.

of course it is goy, give in to the gluttony goy, you know you want to goy, 380lbs is more healthy goy

Attached: TLOU6.webm (896x504, 2.92M)

Uh wow okay that is really offensive to people with eating disorders. What fucking Nazi wrote this shit?

hmm, so is food a problem or not in this fucking game?
you cant have starving scavengers constantly looking for food and a fucking function gym full of ripped people

*COUGH* *COUGH*
Y-Yup, so healthy...

Attached: Anorexic-model.jpg (250x457, 41.46K)

It's obvious you made a thread to shittalk TLoU, you dumb autist. No one confused your "I'm only pretending to be retarded" OP for sincerity. You have like 50 webms saved of graphical glitches or mundane "puzzle" sequences just so you can shitpost.

You can fuck off with your "I don't hate the game, I'm just trying to show valid criticisms" approach.

The only thing that annoys me about this is that Ellie goes ahead and gives Bill shit for being fat later on. So the scene either had a different writer, or she's weirdly hypocritical.

Attached: clickers.gif (939x975, 393.74K)

Damn the undead look like THAT?

Olympic athletes do not look like the toothpicks that fashion models get pushed toward being.

>strawman
yes because EVERY SINGLE model in the world looks like that

Haha hoo boy I wonder how the person who drew that is taking the leaks

>visible A.I. downgrade
>it's the player's fault

Attached: ok.jpg (361x341, 10.91K)

Then why the nutty reply about le contrarian horde now liking TLOU1?

I actually enjoyed TLOU1, don't care if you believe or not.

Attached: 1587307762268.webm (720x404, 2.91M)

>No one confused your [heavily sarcastic] OP for sincerity.

>I thought Zig Forums hated this game?

Hopefully we'll soon be in an age where games have no white cis males at all and finally we'll be at peace

Yeah but they could've at least told the character to stay further behind in cover.

I assume it's a case of stick figure practically starving themselves vs piggy gorging himself.

the one in the OP isn't anywhere close to being anorexic strawman kun

Attached: TLOU12.webm (896x504, 2.89M)

that is literally what the scene in the game is talking about

Not everyone has infected by the leaks

Because it's a general opinion I have regarding the hundreds of TLoU2 threads that have popped up in the wake of the leaks where people are pretending to be outraged that some buff lady kills Joel.

Very few people gave a shit about Joel before, but now it's in to pretend you did so you can sit around and jeer the new Tortanic on the horizon.

>made me question the nature of the universe

youtu.be/0TZd95BCKMY

Video related

Then people just aren't trying hard enough

What am I seeing

>implying there are not quite a few Olympic athletes who are also absolutely smoking hot

>I'm fucking psychic guys

RE4 has already solved this issue a long time ago. Just give the player the option to dump the AI in the dumpster until you're done with the enemies.

>It does dumb shit if you play like a tard
What the fuck? The game isn't bad if you don't do anything that exposes the bad parts? You "get good" not by getting better at playing the game, but by making your playstyle match the bad AI to make it look not bad?
I guess this is a glimpse into the mind of the cinematic experience target audience

THE WARP IS OVERTAKING MEEEEEEEEEEE

Can you point out where I implied that?

There are lots of Olympic athletes that are fucking hot. Which is why it's absurd that fashion models are pushed toward being toothpick thin.

>Very few people gave a shit about Joel
People not making threads about a character doesn't mean they don't like them.

Attached: starving.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Likely pointing out that you can't fall.

>I thought people lived in houses in your time
>This is worse than our camp

Attached: podstalag.jpg (840x460, 64.26K)