Streets of Rage 4

Are you enjoying it?

Attached: SoR4KeyArt1.jpg (1033x1262, 167.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50tnIpYD8_k
youtube.com/watch?v=6zV5hiofNzM
youtu.be/KC-B3Q0cRrY
youtu.be/W1UkE4SpZYU
youtube.com/watch?v=sHD8quHp8yY
youtube.com/watch?v=Lr9uSrzdlzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cucked sjw nushit? No thanks

Why are you so obsessed?

Attached: blaze.webm (640x789, 2.92M)

please explain, schizo

>letting identity politics live in your head rent free
Imagine being this much of a cuck

What's the opinion on boomer Axel?

Attached: SoR4KeyArt2.png (683x955, 944.08K)

>Black people are in the game, must be identity politics
>Women are in game, must be identity politics
Imagine being that retarded, to not even be aware of the games history before saying muh sjws.

He is fun to play but his design could use tweaking. If they unified his palette to two colors instead of the four he’s got going on that’d help a lot.

>this is considered sjw
Fuck off. The based frogs who made this game didn't cave in to the twitter trannies when they complained about Blaze being too attractive.

Attached: 1588298707421.gif (480x270, 3.87M)

It's on PC Gamepass if you didn't know already

I like the idea behind him but wish they tweaked his design a bit. Blaze's design is 10/10 though.

Attached: 1588298031481.png (1383x645, 491.58K)

The game doesn't seem SJW and it's pretty fun.
First SoR game for me and I'm enjoying it on hard.

Just try it out
1fichier. com/?w4abeirb8ezl4a43uo2o

It's not considered sjw. Ignore the fags farming (you)s by spouting buzzwords.

Design, soundtrack and aesthetic are top notch. Wish the game was a bit longer though.

youtube.com/watch?v=50tnIpYD8_k

Attached: 1588344436013.jpg (1920x1080, 223.54K)

are the french actually retarded? this is the worst game i've played since Remember Me

Immensely. It's the best beat em up in the last 10 years. Fuck the contrarians.

Try Furi

Are you actually going to give reasons why, or are you that braindead retard trying to shill his YouTube channel in these threads?

I wish she was in the game

I wish the default movement wasn't so slow, also it's annoying when I get combos broken but I'm not going to pretend that isn't my fault. (Playing on Hard)

youtube.com/watch?v=6zV5hiofNzM

at least it's not as bad as Omikron

soul

>Alex gets so fucking pissed he's been unplayable since sor1 he fucks some bitch and has a kid to take up more of the roster
lol

- No dashing
- No running
- No rolling
- No defensive options
- Soundtrack is lame
- Boss battles are too long

The game looks nice but it's stuck in the 90's design wise. Even Streets of Rage 3 had better mobility options.

Pick Cherry so you can at least run.

>we could've had a floofy-haired girl character
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

She will be.

WHERE'S MY NIGGA SKATE?

Attached: SOR4_Skate_Bio.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

How do i counter the cop stun gun grab attack?

>no dashing
Adam has a dash.
>no running
Cherry can run, which you acknowledged.
>Even Streets of Rage 3 had better mobility options.
Streets of Rage 3 was not as good of a game as 2.

Also, I love the soundtrack personally.

Attached: 1588344021939.jpg (1920x1080, 198.43K)

Why the fuck does Shiva have his modern image even though only SoR3 Shiva is playable? If they wanted to use the modern image of Shiva why not use Modern Max as well instead of the classic one?

Really wish 4 player coop wasn't exclusively local

To sell it as dlc later.

Attached: 1588341434244.png (964x511, 797.54K)

im enjoying it i just wish you could run forward and roll up and downward like in 3

The original composer made the best tracks

I just cleared stage 2 and I'm pretty terrible but yeah it's fun

Proof? Is she suppose to be an enemy or playable character?

>lazily pastes the same images from his shill folder in every thread
i hope they're not paying you for this

Please go to steam discussion page and stay there.
Nobody here cares about your concern trolling.

We will add her as an enemy in one of our future dlc.

Just posting character design sheets. Don't see how this is "shilling" anything.

Attached: 1588343622560.jpg (1920x1080, 289.39K)

Be playable already you slut.
It goes for you too Shiva.

youtu.be/KC-B3Q0cRrY

Attached: 1557655434779.gif (495x278, 159.22K)

How do I achieve this body?

Attached: thicc.gif (506x368, 867.01K)

im not you fucking shill
every character should be able to run

SoR3 was good, in fact I like both versions of the game (Bare Knuckle 3 and SoR3) due to their different ways of balancing. It's not as big of a jump from SoR1 to 2 but it had good ideas and mechanics. The star system for example, in 3 every additional star up to 3 gave you a new move or added to your dash attack. In this game it seems the stars are just for a crowd control special move that doesn't use health. The music isn't as good in sor3 vs 2 but some tracks stand out. The 2 different final levels were a very cool idea though and I wish there was something like that in this game, better than what remake did IMO. Remake had too many paths for it's own good, to the point where it's just fucking confusing if you're trying to stick to one route and suddenly get stuck on another.

First SoR I play. Bought it just because I love Yuzo K music.
Beat it last night, it was fun, though the netcode it kinda shit on PS4. Couch co-op will be definitely better.

>1/2 lives on hardest/mania
Wtf.

You basically HAVE to get the 1up score to beat the level. Does anyone know the values for points and the best high point scoring tactics?

Attached: blaze 2.jpg (1920x1080, 653.71K)

They only got away with this cus they have nigger dykers and posters of men with big cock bulges in the game too

>We

>level 1 ost
>starts with a familiar but not the exact same melody to go straight and then turns into it's own thing
I almost shed a tear.

10 years in the wilderness.

How do i achieve this body?

Attached: blaze2.gif (506x368, 602.12K)

The French are just really horny. They like drawing sexy characters; male, female, human, non-human, they don't care.

The game uses nostalgia pretty well unlike River City Girls where everything was an extended gag. Though in that case they could get away with it because not a lot of people in the west are familiar with the Kunio-kun series.

Attached: EW43DV_XYAURrn0.jpg (1920x1080, 263.2K)

10+ years on a mountain punching rocks.
10+ years kicking dudes in the face.

This.

Attached: smug duck.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

yea im enjoying it but i'm dogshit at these games so i still haven't beaten it. im on the last level

Is that why they great each other with kisses

10 years in a strip club

How'd they make Adam so cool?

Don't be bitter user, it doesn't suit you.

More like Seethes of Rage am I right? Fag.

He just is.

Attached: EW5NvDOXgAAZ5ny.jpg (1280x720, 146.58K)

stay mad frenchman

shame that these don't appear as regular enemies. fuck those goro guys. would rather see these

I'm an unironic alt right magapede, but he's definitely my favorite character.
I wouldn't mind him seeking reparations on my white asspussy all night long.

Attached: adam.png (1441x752, 368.78K)

>Adam has an adult daughter
>Mr.X had two kids who grew up
>Axel went innawoods for a decade to activate his wizard powers
>Blaze has been living her life as normal between SoR3&4 but is still single and dressing like she did in her early 20s
That's honestly pretty hot.

>Are you enjoying it?
Hard not to. Game of the year

How old would Skate be now? I'd love to see him in some business attire but with the same breakdancing spirit.

those noras appear at the end?

this show worth watching?
years ago i remember there were only TV rips, are there at least DVD or BD rips by now?

Cherry looks so much better in-game and in all her other art than in her official key art. Something about her face is so uncanny and shitty in the art on the actual cover. The pink dreads and guitar are still a little much, but having a decent face helps a lot.

How well is it doing sales wise?

What are you playing on? Upon suggestion I tried share play with a friend on PS4. With plus membership you can actually give said friend another controller to join in with. Ideally you can add two more people to join in with you but I have no idea if that makes the game lag.

He did not have a copy of Streets of Rage and didn't need one in order to play with me. Additionally, I don't know if you have had any issues with the online multiplayer. I have only in the fact that it seems to lag for me now and again. Using share play I had no issues whatsoever with that but to be fair, we both live in the same region.

I've beat it 2 times. Once with Axel until stage 4 then Adam for the rest of the game. Then I played through Arcade mode with SOR1 Blaze. Overall I liked the game but its not as good as 1 or 2. The bosses are not very memorable and the music is hit or miss. There are some good tracks but not as many as 1 or 2. Its still a fun game overall though. I'd like to see them try an improve for SOR5 or maybe a Shinobi game.

Streets of Rage 3 was a way better game than 2 IMO. 4 seems okay so far, but I'm really disappointed in the lack of mobility. Playing Axel is a bit of a slog so far.

Attached: top seller.png (735x579, 203.38K)

>It's on gamepass

Based as fuck

10 + whatever his age was in SoR3. Probably fresh out of college.

I want Estel to peg me

>BTFO the nips and americlaps at 3D beat'em all
>Now, they do the same with 2D

Attached: dark messiah.webm (960x540, 2.89M)

The pink dreads grew on me personally, she cute

Here’s your new and improved biker: a rainbow of beautiful, obese women. Glad they’re improving everything about the games!

Attached: 029ABE57-0F07-4768-A4FA-4C96426A083D.jpg (3696x2442, 1.4M)

I cannot stand the Axel design, it is honestly so fucking stupid, wearing a checked shirt around his waist and denim jacket. wtf. For that reason and it looking like a flash game I'm not gonna buy.

Playing him first time and his movements are pretty slow and very easy to get hit by those flying kick guys and those fatasses that breath fire at you, especially in narrow sections. Cherry on the other hand can outrun those fine I found.

Yeah there are BD rips up. As for whether it's worth watching, he first and second season are. Studio ran out of money and shit the bed with the third season with horrible writing and a cliffhanger that will never be resolved.

Attached: Eva_butt.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

I have problems with the game pass pc version, it just closes after the intro. So, no.

idk if you're getting payed for shilling SOR but honestly i don't care, i rather see this game being spam in v than assansins creed those mother fuckers don't even hide it, the past days v has been floded with assasins creed

Wow, one ugly female enemy. What a fucking tragedy

Oh no, one mook character that you beat up is an obese black biker lady. Guess this game is unplayable now.

Oh dear sweet Jesus, they changed a character in the game! LAWD SAVE US FROM THE SJWS!

Seriously though, have you been fucking lobotomized?

Golden axe 4 is next.
Then we're getting the shining force revival.

>Obese black bikers
>"Sexy"

Definitely in his 20's. Your post gets mentioned like every thread we need to just go into a drawfag thread and beg for it to happen.

Just beat Normal with Blaze, and my thumbs haven't been this red in a long time. It was fun. Will do Hard next later. The OST is 4/5 to me. Glad SoR is back.

Attached: blaze_fieldin_comic_by_raliuga999_d73cmg2-fullview.jpg (1024x824, 119.58K)

>cliffhanger that will never be resolved.
Ooof, the worst kind of ending.

His design doesn’t make much sense now that I’ve played the game, he looks like a tired veteran or something, but the little story the game has shows Axel is well adjusted as always, so he should look as well kept as Blaze and Adam do.

How does gamepass even work?
Does microsoft pay the devs for every copy or do they really only get a single dollar.

yes

Attached: sumo.webm (720x720, 1.24M)

Same.

Apparently they improved it a little bit since the launch trailer. I had the same feelings as you but have been playing it and it surprisingly looks great. It’s kind of made to look like a comic book, the same way Cuphead looks like an old cartoon.

>Studio ran out of money and shit the bed with the third season with horrible writing

Writing was fine.

>and a cliffhanger that will never be resolved.

But this is unfortunately true.

youtu.be/W1UkE4SpZYU

Were the first 3 games set in the 80s or the 90s? I was never sure.

Unironically, have sex.

Still not sure. I like his gruff look, but the guy looks like he aged by twenty years.

Attached: EW20F1jXQAcvr75.jpg (1920x1080, 382.08K)

Please stop posting this cringe shit. If those dudes weren't hammered she couldn't do shit to them

>Tags: BBW, Covered_Face, Dark_Skin, Femdom, Heels, Helmet, Huge_Breasts, Thick_Thighs, Tiger_Print

Attached: 1558501656319.jpg (480x499, 21.49K)

>Were the first 3 games set in the 80s or the 90s? I was never sure.

They were set in the year... um... nineteen-eighty-ninety...

They took one of the coolest looking enemies from the series and turned him into a joke. I’m loving the game and already beat it twice, I just thought that was stupid. All of the characters look great except for that.

I mean he probably doesn't need to worry too much about cleaning up nicely considering where he's been living. It's not like he has mental issues, he's just in a comfy spot and is no longer a city boy. I know forest doesn't always equal unkempt beard but that's the stereotype.

>It's Ma'am

Literally everyone looks cutesy. None of these enemies look threatening.

It's supposed to be a violent game about getting smashed and sliced at with knives. All the original enemies looked menacing. This shits like a Saturday morning cartoon. Oh no, knife guys going to hug me!

Defensive Special

>Renting
>Not even the actual product
>Just a txt document saying you don't own shit
You've got some shoe polish on your lips

Tiger Print makes my dick rock hard.
Why is so great.

youtube.com/watch?v=sHD8quHp8yY

I wish this part of the stage was longer

meet the unstopable F-R-O-G

Attached: 1509066965448.webm (634x476, 2.77M)

One of the coolest looking enemies? I mean, every enemy in the game looks like rejects from that Stranger Things episode where Eleven meets Eight... the biker looks vaguely like the Humungus from Road Warrior...

He's just too hayai.

Fuck yes I'm loving it. Hopefully the dev's refine things with updates and add in fucking Max and Shiva for free. And I mean, "current game" Max and Shiva, it doesn't fucking count if the old sprites are there, fuck off with that shit you shill fucks. I want New Shiva and New Max, for fucking free, added in. Miss me with DLC gay shit, throw them in an update, Max is clearly already fucking finished given his boss fight is literally all of his regular moves.

And by "refine things" I mean "add in dashing for everyone" and "take away all of this fucking super armor". The games fun to play, but the random ass super armor on everything is a bit annoying. Or at least make charge hits break it or SOMETHING. That would at least make the charged hits useful.

Unless you own a physical copy NOBODY owns the game you dumb faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Lr9uSrzdlzw

Every time I tried to play Dark Messiah the shit just starts crashing out the ass. Was there ever a fix?

>i can’t enjoy the game unless I have the plastic box!
Was going to buy it last night, full price and everything. What did it say where the price was supposed to be? INSTALL. Didn’t have to pay shit. Already beaten the game twice and will do it a few more times since it’s short and you get achievements for beating it with each character. Will be playing online too if you want to join ;)

Attached: image.jpg (3088x2320, 1.32M)

Is "dance instructor' an elegant way of saying stripper?

Attached: SOR4_Blaze_Bio.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

Attached: 20200306_062956.jpg (396x346, 81.77K)

Isn't the Lambada the forbidden dance

Tiger/Leopard print is just gaudy enough that you know the women wearing it believe in their ability to pull it off. Both patterns just look super good when wrapped around curves as well.

Bro. Hardest is insane. I can't even imagine Mania.

>Allowed to beat the shit out of a fat nigger bitch

I'm sold.

The gog rip has no online play specifically because they know that's the first version to get pirated

No, do you think those dudes and chicks dancing on stage at some pop music show have learned those moves by themselves?

>
finished it with a friend yesterday, returning it now.

great music, solid controls 0 replayablity unless you want to grind for pixelated charas. (I really wanted modern max or shiva playeable)

It's a solid game, but I don't think it's worth $20

>Christmas Cake Vigilante Justice adrenaline junkie
>with those thighs

Attached: 1576455057397.jpg (646x584, 159.92K)

Honestly thought the music wasn’t that great. Kind of disappointing.

Attached: BD768E92-4E35-4402-9A27-6165ADBCFBB3.jpg (750x738, 27.44K)

>Zero replayability
You're right. Once you beat a belt scroller once you never play it again.

Funny cause I still can't find it uploaded

I can't wait to unlock mania arcade mode, it's going to be nuts.

>That black dude losing his shit in the background

lmao

Anyone notice that her voice in the character selection screen is totally different from her ingame voice?

Got to see a stream last night with someone taking it on in single player. I couldn't even imagine.